1. There are forced selling (T+5) settlements happening. So by the end of the month usual settlements will be there. So that will bring down the market.
2. September 30th is a quarter end for many companies. So many finance companies will be recovering their unsecured margin facilities. Also it will be 9 months performance for many banking stocks. So they will be pushing for margin settlement calls too. So there will be some forced selling.
3. On 28th September a new IPO will open for "Trade Finance & Investments Ltd". So there will be some liquidity in the market absorbed by this IPO. Mostly day traders will sell their existing stocks and raise funds. Although IPOs are not welcomed by many investors there will be some impact.
4. 25% debt clearing directive by SEC still applies I think. So there will be a negative impact on the market.
5. Still there is a lack of foreign investments in to the CSE. During the first 9 month in this year every month there is huge foreign selling. This will continue.
Please correct if I am wrong. I can't think of any positive news that will start a upward trend. Any suggestions or predictions for any upward trend?