FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» SGH buys EXPO from retailers
by samaritan Today at 12:13 pm

» Buy lofc tomorrow - Maharaja
by ADVENTUS Today at 11:47 am

» US inflation eased slightly in July
by ADVENTUS Today at 11:25 am

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by ADVENTUS Today at 11:19 am

» LOFC Future
by ADVENTUS Today at 11:17 am

» Pakistan stocks surge on IMF Staff level agreement - CSE is warming up for the big run
by samaritan Today at 11:16 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Today at 10:24 am

» L G I L - Maharaja special
by Chula Yesterday at 8:13 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by cseboss Yesterday at 11:34 am

» NO FURTHER INCREASE IN TAXES-PRES. RANIL WICKRAMASINGHE
by ADVENTUS Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:48 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by Equity Win Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:11 pm

» CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (CABO.N0000)
by Dasun Maduwantha Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:10 pm

» Nestle‚ declares highest ever dividend
by Shiranli Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:24 am

» PRIME LANDS RESIDENCIES PLC (PLR.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:15 am

» MULTI FINANCE PLC (MFL.N0000)
by Eleven Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:28 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:18 pm

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by samaritan Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:49 am

» Sinopec likely to enter Lankan fuel market
by samaritan Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:41 am

» RW - Rescue Warrior of Sri Lanka's Economy
by reyaz Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:17 am

» Should Central bank increase Interest rates?
by reyaz Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:52 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Market down due to profit taking for UB IPO???

Market down due to profit taking for UB IPO???

+6
Fresher
NightStalker
ranga
dhamm
godswen
1st
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1st


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

What do you think??

godswen

godswen
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

1st wrote:What do you think??

Well I heard that there's an impact from this also. According to my broker he said some clients are selling for this reason only. But there may be other credit clearance, profit taking as well as panic selling! Twisted Evil

dhamm


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

If one big guy sold due to something, 1000s of stupid retailers would also sell by just looking at that. Twisted Evil

ranga


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic


UB IPO closing date is 24th this month,and if some one sell shares today the settlement date will be 25th.
I don't think today's drop due to UB IPO,

NightStalker


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

dhamm wrote:If one big guy sold due to something, 1000s of stupid retailers would also sell by just looking at that. Twisted Evil

Isn't this why you made most of your profits Razz

godswen

godswen
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

NightStalker wrote:
dhamm wrote:If one big guy sold due to something, 1000s of stupid retailers would also sell by just looking at that. Twisted Evil

Isn't this why you made most of your profits Razz

Nightstalker you play dota? Rolling Eyes

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator

ranga wrote:
UB IPO closing date is 24th this month,and if some one sell shares today the settlement date will be 25th.
I don't think today's drop due to UB IPO,

it could be.
cos u can always write a cheque. it wont be deposited until a few days. by that time, you would get the money from sales

NightStalker


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

godswen wrote:
NightStalker wrote:
dhamm wrote:If one big guy sold due to something, 1000s of stupid retailers would also sell by just looking at that. Twisted Evil

Isn't this why you made most of your profits Razz

Nightstalker you play dota? Rolling Eyes

Yes I do :-)

godswen

godswen
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

NightStalker wrote:
godswen wrote:
NightStalker wrote:
dhamm wrote:If one big guy sold due to something, 1000s of stupid retailers would also sell by just looking at that. Twisted Evil

Isn't this why you made most of your profits Razz

Nightstalker you play dota? Rolling Eyes

Yes I do :-)


What's ur alias on Garena? Very Happy

achala75


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

ranga wrote:
UB IPO closing date is 24th this month,and if some one sell shares today the settlement date will be 25th.
I don't think today's drop due to UB IPO,
Yes ranga u are correct. But some investors do not buy shares because they need money for UB IPO . then less buyers in the Market and therefore price of the most counters would come down.

Rajitha

Rajitha
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

godswen wrote:
NightStalker wrote:
godswen wrote:
NightStalker wrote:
dhamm wrote:If one big guy sold due to something, 1000s of stupid retailers would also sell by just looking at that. Twisted Evil

Isn't this why you made most of your profits Razz

Nightstalker you play dota? Rolling Eyes

Yes I do :-)


What's ur alias on Garena? Very Happy
Played as Reesj 1st few months I came from UK in LS room. Stopped playing DOTa once SC II came out! Now can't play much of either thanks to retard SLT internet!

mono

mono
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics



lol U dota chaps might find this amusing

Rajitha

Rajitha
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

mono wrote:

lol U dota chaps might find this amusing


LOL I accentually used to play WOW almost addicted and wasted few years during degree + year after graduating just playing WOW almost as professional level ( Well not getting payed but almost as a job in top guild Very Happy ) Worst mistake I did in my whole life although had a a great time at it!

godswen

godswen
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Nice video there mono! And yes this world's fate in my hand! Embarassed

And Rajitha dota cannot be a mistake man! I still play em started when I started doing A/ls and now almost 6 years to the final year in uni! I love you

Check the Dota song!



Rajitha

Rajitha
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

godswen wrote:Nice video there mono! And yes this world's fate in my hand! Embarassed

And Rajitha dota cannot be a mistake man! I still play em started when I started doing A/ls and now almost 6 years to the final year in uni! I love you

Check the Dota song!



Man thats the 1st link you get even if you put DOTa in you tube Razz. I wish I had my original footage unless I had some great wow videos of me playing those days in arena to some old rock songs!

NightStalker


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Rajitha wrote:
godswen wrote:
NightStalker wrote:
godswen wrote:
NightStalker wrote:
dhamm wrote:If one big guy sold due to something, 1000s of stupid retailers would also sell by just looking at that. Twisted Evil

Isn't this why you made most of your profits Razz

Nightstalker you play dota? Rolling Eyes

Yes I do :-)


What's ur alias on Garena? Very Happy
Played as Reesj 1st few months I came from UK in LS room. Stopped playing DOTa once SC II came out! Now can't play much of either thanks to retard SLT internet!

Well I used to play as Mati Haraka long while back. Had a few aliases. I remember playing with Reesj. You r an f...ing Pro u bugger. Hey TC, Gasburuwa, Pampsi , Kalupora and them all were friends. :-) I remember you joining a lot of TC's games back then.

btw Godswen what was your alias??

Rajitha

Rajitha
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

NightStalker wrote:
Rajitha wrote:
godswen wrote:
NightStalker wrote:
godswen wrote:
NightStalker wrote:
dhamm wrote:If one big guy sold due to something, 1000s of stupid retailers would also sell by just looking at that. Twisted Evil

Isn't this why you made most of your profits Razz

Nightstalker you play dota? Rolling Eyes

Yes I do :-)


What's ur alias on Garena? Very Happy
Played as Reesj 1st few months I came from UK in LS room. Stopped playing DOTa once SC II came out! Now can't play much of either thanks to retard SLT internet!

Well I used to play as Mati Haraka long while back. Had a few aliases. I remember playing with Reesj. You r an f...ing Pro u bugger. Hey TC, Gasburuwa, Pampsi , Kalupora and them all were friends. :-) I remember you joining a lot of TC's games back then.

btw Godswen what was your alias??
Hi man yep I think I can remember those names. There were few names starting with Mati .... . Can remember specially names of Pampsi and Gasburuwa. Well I was not that pro in DOTA but I did used to play with some people who played for DOTa teams. ( Guildies from wow) So had some good edge when playing on Pubs!

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

what's going on.................. lol! lol! lol!

NightStalker


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

mark wrote:what's going on.................. lol! lol! lol!

Hijacked the thread :-)

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

NightStalker wrote:
mark wrote:what's going on.................. lol! lol! lol!

Hijacked the thread :-)

ooppss.............ya.hijacked............. lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum