FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 2:17 pm

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stock Market Entertainment

+58
nuwanmja
Junior investor
kasun_gimhana
KavinduTM
ThilinaM
cechjozef36
Mohamed Siraj
agrawalmadhuri154
TraderCSE
Senior Citizen
Quibit
Sstar
Jeremy
Sidath
NZ BOY
rainmaker
The Alchemist
wiki
D.G.Dayaratne
Hanoifortune
Chinwi
bigcat
csetrader
Whitebull
wsaman
UKboy
greedy
FXX
Xmen
Backstage
greedy007
rmark
Redbulls
CSE.SAS
K.Haputantri
ashoka1966
Academic
kaka
ddmax
Kumar
bakapandithaya
Great.Stocks
Kithsiri
rijayasooriya
sas
2011_NewComer
marketleader
sriranga
investor.sl
kumaramcr
yoyo
Slstock
madeinsrilanka
PGNN
sawdanjema
Roboticfx
kavi84
SL.Market
62 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 22]

61Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Management Lessons Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:03 pm

sriranga

Co-Admin

A Professor at a Managment Institute was explaining marketing concepts to the Students.

• You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!"
- That's Direct Marketing

• You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says:
"He's very rich. Marry him." - That's Advertising

• You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call and say:
"Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me." - That's Telemarketing

• You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink,
you open the door (of the car) for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say:
"By the way, I'm rich. Will you marry me?"
- That's Public Relations

• You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says: "You are very rich! Can you marry! Me?"
- That's Brand Recognition

• You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
- That's Customer Feedback

• You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband.
- That’s Demand and Supply Gap

• You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say anything, another person come and tell her:
"I'm rich. Will you marry me?" and she goes with him - That's Competition eating into your Market Share

• You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say: "I'm rich, Marry me!" your wife arrives.
- That's Restriction for entering New Markets

Source: http://www.knowledgebase-script.com

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

62Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty One Line Humour....‏ Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:01 am

sriranga

Co-Admin

[1] Regular naps prevent old age, especially if you take them while driving.

[2] Having one child makes you a parent; having two you are a referee.

[3] Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband !

[4] I believe we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried - but they wanted cash.

[5] A child's greatest period of growth is the month after you've purchased new school uniforms.

[6] Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent.

[7] Don't marry the person you want to live with, marry the one you cannot live without,
but whatever you do, you'll regret it later.

[8] You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

[9] Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote.

[10] Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired..

[11] Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or she'll take it anyway.

[12] My wife and I always compromise. I admit I'm wrong and she agrees with me.

[13] Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.

[14] Ladies first. Pretty ladies sooner.

[15] A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person..

[16] You're getting old when you enjoy remembering things more than doing them.

[17] It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.

[18] Real friends are the ones who survive transitions between address books.

[19] Saving is the best thing. Especially when your parents have done it for you.

[20] Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something

[21] They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets to speak !

[22] Man : Is there any way for long life ?
Dr : Get married.
Man : Will it help ?
Dr : No, but then the thought of long life will never come.

[23] Why do couples hold hands during their wedding ? It's a formality just like two boxers shaking hands
before the fight begins !

[24] Wife : Darling today is our anniversary, what should we do ?
Husband : Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes.

[25] It's funny when people discuss Love Marriage vs Arranged.
It's like asking someone, if suicide is better or being murdered.

[26] There is only one perfect child in the world and every mother has it.

[27] There is only one perfect wife in the world and every neighbor has it !

63Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Marital Bliss‏ Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:36 am

sriranga

Co-Admin

Wife: "What are you doing?"
Husband : Nothing.
Wife : "Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for An hour."
Husband : "I was just looking for the expiration date."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wife : "Do you want dinner?"
Husband : "Sure! What are my choices?"
Wife : "Yes and no."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Wife: "You always carry my photo in your wallet to the office. Why?"
Hubby: "When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at Your picture and the problem disappears."
Wife: "You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?"
Hubby: "Yes!" I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem can there be greater than this one?"

Stress Reliever Girl: "When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden."
Boy: "It's very kind of you, darling, But I don't have any worries or troubles."
Girl: "Well that's because we aren't married yet."

Son: "Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady."
Mom: "Well, you have done the right thing."
Son: "But mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap."

A newly married man asked his wife, "Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?"
"Honey," the woman replied sweetly, "I'd have married you, NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE"

Father to son after exam: "Let me see your report card."
Son: "My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever.
The guy replies: "Thanks for the early warning."

A wife asked her husband: "What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sxxy body?"
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: "I like your sense of humor"

Source: via email

64Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:30 pm

SL.Market

Vice President - Equity Analytics

No:43

65Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:01 am

SL.Market

No:44

Speaker on...

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

A Punjabi lawyer working in UK wrote to his wife in India...

Dear Sunita Darling,

I can't send you my salary this month because the global market crisis has affected my Company's performance, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart, please adjust.
Your loving husband,
Tuna Singh

His wife replied...

TINKU KE PAPPA ,

Thanks for the 100 kisses. Below is the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses...:

1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.

2. The electricity man, Kooldip Singh, agreed not to disconnect only after 7 kisses.

3. Your landlord Kapal Singh comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses instead of the monthly rent.

4. Supermarket owner Jaswant Singh did not accept kisses only, so I gave him other items, I hope you understand..

5. Miscellaneous expenses 40 kisses.

Please don't worry about me, I still have a balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can survive the month using this balance...
Shall I plan the same for the next month?

Your Sweet Heart,
Kichi

NEVER MESS WITH any WOMEN

67Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty THE FOUR STAGES OF LIFE Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:01 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Image010
THE FOUR STAGES OF LIFE

68Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:55 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No:47

To My Friends Who Are...........SINGLE

Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy but often it hurts, but love's only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it. So take your time and choose the best.

To My Friends Who Are........... NOT SO SINGLE

Love isn't about becoming somebody else's "perfect person." It's about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be .

To My Friends Who Are..PLAYBOY/GIRL TYPE

Never say "I love you" if you don't care. Never talk
about feelings if they aren't there. Never touch a life
if you mean to break a heart . Never look in the
eye when all you do is lie. The cruelest thing a
guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when
he doesn't intend to catch her fall and it works both
ways...

To My Friends Who are..........MARRIED

Love is not about "it's your fault", but "I'm sorry." Not "where are you", but "I'm right here." Not "how could you", but "I understand." Not "I wish you were", but "I'm thankful you are."

To My Friends Who Are............ENGAGED

The true measure of compatibility is not the years spent together but how good you are for each other.

To My Friends Who Are............HEARTBROKEN

Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go. The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them.

To My Friends Who Are.........NAIVE

How to be in love: Be able but don't
stumble, be consistent but not
too persistent, share and never be
unfair, understand and try not to
demand, and get hurt but never keep the pain.

To My Friends Who Are............POSSESSIVE

It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy
with someone else but it's more painful to know
that the one you love is unhappy with you.

To My Friends Who Are…….AFRAID TO CONFESS

Love hurts when you break up with someone.
It hurts even more when someone breaks up
with you. But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea how you feel.

To My Friends Who Are............STILL HOLDING ON

A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn't worth it. If he isn't worth it now he's not going to be worth it a year or 10 years from now. Let go.....

TO ALL MY FRIENDS.......

My wish for you is a man/woman whose love is honest, strong, mature, never-changing, uplifting, protective, encouraging, rewarding and unselfish.

69Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:15 am

SL.Market

SL.Market

Two friends were walking in the desert when they had a big argument. The first slapped the second across the face. Immediately the wronged friend took a stick and wrote in the sand “Today my best friend slapped my face”. The first friend was puzzled but they walked on.
They soon came across and an oasis and were so excited they recklessly jumped in. The slapped friend was not having a very good day. He could not swim. The first friend hauled him from the water and applied CPR. After some time the second friend, who had stopped breathing took a shaky breath.

As soon as the second friend recovered sufficiently he took a chisel to a rock and engraved on the rock face “ Today my friend saved my life”.
The second friend was again puzzled and asked “ Why when I do something hurtful to you do you write in sand and when I do something good, you write on rock?”
The second friend said “ When a friend does you wrong write about it in the sand and let the wind of forgiveness blow it away. When a friend does something good and kind engrave it in your heart and let no wind or storm take it from you”

70Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Neither Legal nor Logical - Very Funny Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:44 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

After having failed his exam in "Logistics and Organization", a student goes and confronts his lecturer about it.

Student: "Sir, do you really understand anything about the subject?"

Professor: "Surely I must. Otherwise I would not be a professor!"

Student: "Great, well then I would like to ask you a question. If you can give me the correct answer, I will accept my mark as is and go. If you however do not know the answer, I want you give me an "A" for the exam."

Professor: "Okay, it's a deal. So what is the question?"

Student: "What is legal, but not logical, logical, but not legal, and neither logical, nor legal?"

Even after some long and hard consideration, the professor cannot give the student an answer, and therefore changes his exam mark into an "A", as agreed.

Afterwards, the professor calls on his best student and asks him the same question. He immediately answers: "Sir, you are 63 years old and married to a 35 year old woman, which is legal, but not logical. Your wife has a 25 year old lover, which is logical, but not legal. The fact that you have given your wife's lover an "A", although he really should have failed, is neither legal, nor logical."
Source:http://www.knowledgebase-script.com

71Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Performance & Position! Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:21 am

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

A Priest dies following a road accident & is awaiting his turn in line at the Heaven's Gates.

Ahead of him is a guy, with untidy hair , unshaven and dressed in a khaki coat and sarong tucked up and chewing betel with a tattoo visible in his chest of a cross with the words "YAKKA PARADDAMU" (defeat the devil) wearing BATA rubber slippers with a scarf round the neck.

God asks him: Please tell me who are you, so that I may know whether to
admit you into the kingdom of Heaven or not?

The guy replies: I am Appuhamy the CTB driver from Srilanka.

God consults his ledger, smiles & says to Appuhamy : Please take this silken
robe & gold scarf & enter the Kingdom of Heaven ..

In Srilanka the clegy is reserved seats immediately behind the driver in CTB buses and so the priest recognizes Appuhamy who recklessly drove the bus into the building at high speed. ..

Now it is the priest's turn. He stands erect and speaks out in a booming
voice: I am Fr Pinto ,Head of the Don Bosco Seminary and one time parish priest of St Mary's Church and celebrated 40 years as a priest and service to God in December last year.

God consults his ledger & says to the Priest: Please take this cotton robe & enter the Kingdom of Heaven ...

'Just a minute,' says the agonized Priest. 'How is it that a foul
mouthed, rash Driver is given a Silken robe & a Golden
scarf and me, a Priest, who's dedicated my whole life preaching your Name &wins
goodness and bringing up priests to serve you has to make do with only a Cotton robe?'

'Results my friend, results,' shrugs God.

'While you preached, people SLEPT; but when he drove, people
PRAYED'

It's PERFORMANCE & not POSITION that ultimately counts even in Heaven ............!!!!!!

72Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:32 pm

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Only in Sri Lanka Very Happy

http://lankavoice.Deleted/2011/10/only-in-sri-lanka.html

73Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Presentation skills‏ Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:28 am

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Women Friends chatting in office.

Woman 1: I had a fine evening, how was yours?
Woman 2: it was a disaster. My husband came home, ate his dinner in three minutes and fell asleep in two minutes. How was yours?
Woman 1: Oh it was amazing! My husband came home and took me out to a romantic dinner. After dinner we walked for an hour. When we came home he lit the candles around the house and afterwards talked for an hour. It was like a fairytale!

At the same time, their husbands are talking at work.

Husband 1: How was your evening?
Husband 2: Great. I came home, dinner was on the table, I ate and fell asleep. It was great! What about you?
Husband 1: It was horrible. I came home, there's no dinner because they cut the electricity because I hadn't paid the bill; so I had to take my wife out to dinner which was so expensive that I didn't have money left for a cab. We had to walk home which took an hour; and when we got home remember there was no electricity so I had to light candles all over the house! After all, I was so aggravated that I couldn't fall asleep and my wife was jabbering away for another hour!

Moral: Presentation does matter. No matter what the reality is.

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

A young boy went up to his father and asked, "What is the difference between
'potentially' and 'realistically'?"

The father pondered for a while, then answered, "Go and ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million pounds.
Also, ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million pounds.
Come back and tell me what you have learned."

So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Robert Redford for a million pounds?"

The mother replied, "Of course I would. I wouldn't pass up an opportunity like that."

The boy then went to his sister and said, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million pounds?"

The girl replied, "Oh gosh!! I would just love to do that! I would be nuts to pass up that opportunity!!"

The boy then thought about it for two or three days and went back to his dad. His father asked him, "Did you find out the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?"

The boy replied, "Yes, potentially we're sitting on two million pounds, but realistically we're living with two slappers."

The father replied, "That's my boy!"

75Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:58 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No:54

How do men define a
"50/50" relationship?
...We cook - they eat.
We clean - they dirty

Why is psychoanalysis a lot easier for men than for women?
...Because when it's time to go back to his childhood, he's already there!

Why does it take 100 million sperm to fertilize one egg?
...Because none of them will stop to ask for directions.

76Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:26 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No:55

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Downloadiwq

77Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty WHY GOD MADE MUMS Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:58 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions:

Why did God make mothers?
1. She's the only one who knows where the sticky tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.

How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my Mum just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.

What ingredients are mothers made of ?
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from mens' bones. Then they mostly use string, I think.

Why did God give you your mother and not some other Mum?
1. We're related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's Mums like me.

What kind of little girl was your Mum?
1. My Mum has always been my Mum and none of that other stuff.
2. I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.

What did Mum need to know about Dad before she married him?
1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer?
3. Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?

Why did your Mum marry your Dad?
1. My Dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my Mum eats a lot.
2. She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My Grandma says that Mum didn't have her thinking cap on.

Who's the boss at your house?
1. Mum doesn't want to be boss, but she has to because Dad's such an idiot.
2. Mum. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed.
3. I guess Mum is, but only because she has a lot more to do than Dad.

What's the difference between Mums & Dads?
1. Mums work at work and work at home and Dads just go to work at work.
2. Mums know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller & stronger, but Mums have all the real power 'cause that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friend's.
4. Mums have magic, they make you feel better without medicine.

What does your Mum do in her spare time?
1. Mothers don't have spare time.
2. To hear her talk, she pays bills all day long.

What would it take to make your Mum perfect?
1. On the inside she's already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
2. You know, her hair. I'd die it, maybe blue.

If you could change one thing about your Mum, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I'd get rid of that.
2. I'd make my Mum smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it and not me.
3. I would like her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head.

78Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:37 am

SL.Market

SL.Market

No:57

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Fun1

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Fun2g

79Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Great.Stocks

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Investment advice

If you had bought $1000.00 worth of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now be worth $49.00.

With Enron, you would have $16.50 of the original $1,000.00.

With WorldCom, you would have less than $5.00 left.

If you had bought $1,000.00 worth of Budweiser (the beer, not the stock) one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for the 10 cent deposit, you would have $214.00.

Based on the above, my current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.

80Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty HOW TO HANDLE A HUSBAND Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:18 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary on the beaches
in Montego Bay,Jamaica. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk
of the town.

People would say, 'What a peaceful & loving couple.'

The local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long
and happy marriage.

The Husband replied: 'Well, it dates back to our honeymoon in America,'
explained the man. 'We visited the Grand Canyon, in Arizona , and took a
trip down to the bottom of the canyon, by horse. We hadn't gone too far
when my wife's horse stumbled and she almost fell off. My wife looked
down at the horse and quietly said, 'That's once.'

'We proceeded a little further and her horse stumbled again.. Again my
wife quietly said, 'That's twice.' We hadn't gone a half-mile when the
horse stumbled for the third time my wife quietly removed a revolver from
her purse and shot the horse dead.

“I SHOUTED at her, 'What's wrong with you, Woman! Why did you shoot the
poor animal like that, are you crazy!?'

She looked at ME, and quietly said, 'That's once.'

And from that moment..... we have lived happily every after.'

81Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Kithsiri

Kithsiri

Only in Sri Lanka Very Happy
Attachments
Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Attachment100_1865 - Copy.JPG
Only In Sri Lanka
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(85 Kb) Downloaded 4 times

82Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:52 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Experienced economist and not so experienced economist are walking down the road. They come across a pile of horse manure lying on the asphalt.

Experienced economist: "If you eat it I'll give you $20,000!"
Not so experienced economist runs his optimization problem and figures out he's better off eating it so he does and collects money.

Continuing along the same road they come across another pile of horse manure.
Not so experienced economist: "Now, if YOU eat this I’ll give YOU $20,000."
After evaluating the proposal experienced economist eats it and collects the money.

They go on. The not so experienced economist starts thinking: "Listen, we both have the same amount of money we had before, but we both ate horse manure. I don't see us being better off."

The experienced economist replies "Well, that's true, but you overlooked the fact that we've been just involved in $40,000 of trade."

83Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Marriage Jokes Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:04 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want then, when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -
Man: Is there any way for long life?
Dr: Get married.
Man: Will it help?
Dr: No, but the thought of long life will never come.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --
Why do couples hold hands during their wedding?
It's a formality just like two boxers shaking hands before the fight begins!
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --
Wife: Darling today is our anniversary, what should we do?
Husband: Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes.
It's funny when people discuss Love Marriage vs Arranged.
It's like asking someone, if suicide is better or being murdered.
It is difficult to understand GOD. He makes such beautiful things as women and then he turns them into Wives.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----
If u r married please ignore this msg,
for everyone else: Happy Independence Day
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----
Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something you say.
After marriage, he'll fall asleep before you finish.
There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage.
Girlfriends r like chocolates,
taste good anytime.
Lovers r like PIZZAS, Hot n spicy, eaten frequently.
Husbands r like Dal RICE, eaten when there's no choice.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---
Man receives telegram: Wife dead-should be buried or cremated?
Man: Don't take any chances. Burn the body and bury the ash.
Prospective husband: Do you have a book called 'Man, The Master of Women'?
Salesgirl: The fiction department is on the other side, sir.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---

There was this guy who told his woman that he loved her so much that he would go through hell for her. They got married and now he is going thru hell.
Fact of life: One woman brings you into this world crying & the other ensures you continue to do so for the rest of your life!
Q: Why doesn't law permit a man to marry a second woman?
A: Because as per law you cannot be punished twice for the same offence!

84Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 pm

bakapandithaya

bakapandithaya

good one, sriranga, thnkx for sharing

85Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:26 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 2598_910

86Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:40 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No:64

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Downloadkpa

87Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:13 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

No:65

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 66283600

88Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:03 am

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

The stock markets now are like an old man's d*** ?
Just refusing to rise, and the irony is that everyone is still getting f****d!

89Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:10 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 51993046

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 36200499

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 88009668

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 11422217

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 25078480

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 88390961

Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 41834244

90Stock Market Entertainment - Page 3 Empty Re: Stock Market Entertainment Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:06 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Two men, one American and a Maasai were sitting in a bar and discussing about their family problems.

The Maasai man said to the American, "We have a problem. In our community we can't marry the one whom we love, You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even met once. We call this arranged marriage. I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love... I told them that openly and now have a hell lot of family problems."

The American said, "Talking about love marriages... In America We can marry the one whom we love ......I'll tell you my story. I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years. After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step- daughter and married her, so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law. Legally now my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother. More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother and so he is my uncle. Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son, my brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grandfather and I am my own grandson. AND YOU SAY YOU HAVE FAMILY PROBLEMS!!"

The Maasai fainted........!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum