FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

Latest topics

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by celtic tiger Today at 10:59 pm

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by RJ1010 Today at 10:55 pm

» Fall seven times, stand up eight.What happened, has happened. Free your mind from it. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Today at 9:21 pm

» RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000)
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Today at 9:06 pm

» Leading brokers causing market downturn
by Jayashantha Today at 8:52 pm

» Unscripted daily drama.Traders are uncertain whether to buy or sell. Stock market for beginners
by Jayashantha Today at 8:40 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Today at 8:19 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Today at 8:06 pm

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by KingKong Today at 7:35 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING ( AEL.N )
by subash81 Today at 7:01 pm

» OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC (OSEA.N000)
by Captain Today at 5:49 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by judecroos Today at 2:40 pm

» LITE.R - STOP THE MADNESS
by Big Bull Today at 12:59 pm

» RHL - CSE's most undervalued stock?
by Promoney Today at 12:09 pm

» Sunshine holding future potential
by keen Today at 10:37 am

» February the month of purification for the Colombo Stock Market
by samaritan Today at 9:47 am

» 5% down...
by Jana Today at 1:52 am

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Jana Today at 1:05 am

» The SIGNS of SRI LANKAN ECONOMIC RECOVERY
by dayandacool Yesterday at 9:39 pm

» Market Crash 2-23
by madukp Yesterday at 8:00 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute

DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute

Submit Post

කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Why do People blame this Forum?

Why do People blame this Forum?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:46 pm

karu

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@SL.Market wrote:I see many of the treads against the forum...
Reason is...
Personal Frustration due to down tread market and They haven't done their investment properly.. They may totally depend on the forum and if some one say this will high they will buy blindly...
Please protect your hard earn money without burning here accepting others saying.. Forum is not responsible for any one's bad investments and lack of capabilities to portfolio management...
When the uptrend market i see the treads totally different from these days..
Some are thinking that the market up with no end and now crying with no end to down...
There are up and downs,,,, Try to understand the situations

I think forum is the place to explore our ideas and hear what others saying..
Don't blame to this valuable place and I agree with some misuse this.. No need take action they with idling with the time...

Good Luck
100% agree with you SL market...& everyone must remember that their wrong decisions make them poor not others...So don't follow anyone blindly & burn your fingers...& also don't blame any one after burning your fingers...good luck and happy trading for all Smile

42Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:04 pm

rijayasooriya

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@SL.Market wrote:
@rijayasooriya wrote:
@rajendran1989 wrote:
Here, SL.market is following orderbook if I'm correct.
I do not think he is following orderbook to predict.
Order Book is one of my tool but not only one..
But I do not think ur most successful predictions,EAST and BLUE, are from following order book.

43Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 pm

NJ

Stock Trader
@sapumal wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:
@sapumal wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:
They dont know today and coming days are for realize the profit what bought last few days... but they will start buying coming days..
Good Luck

ඔයා ඉතින් එදා ඉදලම ඩයල් එකනේ. ඔයාට ඉතින් ගොඩාක් සල්ලි තියෙනවානේ. හොද කොන්ටැක්ට් එහෙමත් ඇතිනේ. මේ වගේ අනාවැකි දෙක තුනක් හරියට කියලා, කලින් අවස්තාවලදි වගේ පට්ට චාටර් කොම්පැනි promote කරන්න නම් එපා. අපි නම් ඔයා ගැන දන්නවා. ඒත් නොදන්න අයත් ඉන්නවානේ. හරිම ලොල්

I don't have muck money but properly manage my small quantities with portfolio. I dont know which company good or bad but i know which of some shares to up.. No need to go deep... that is the thing we want... I think u want to keep good company shares long time have a small profit. As a investor think the time..
I dont promote but say this is up... sad to hear voice this way
අන්න එහෙම මේ කොටස යයි කියලා කිවවනම් ඇතිනේ පිටු ගනන් රචන ලියන්නේ නැතිව.
100යට යයි කියලා කිව්වට 30 විතරයි නේද ගියේ ? හැබැයි 100 ට යනවා කිය කිය අනිත් අයට කොම්පැනිය ගැන ගුණ්කඨ්න දීපු කෙනා ලක්ස 6ක් විතර කොටස් 35ට යන්නත් කලින් විකුනපු එක වැරදියි නේද ? මමත් ගත්තා මෙයා 30ට, පස්සේ 25 ට දීලා දැම්මා. අපරාදේ මම NTB.W එකෙන් හොයපු සල්ලි ඔක්කොමටම කෙල වුණා.
මම නම් කවදාවත් fundamentally sound එවා අරගෙන නැහැ. ගත්ත තරමක් ගත්තේ දෙකයි පනහේ ස්ටොක්. GREG(දන්නෙ නැති කමට) ඇරෙන්න කිසිම එකක බොරු fundamental value එකක් පෙන්නලා නැහැ.
සම හරක් පිටු ගනන් රචනා ලියලා අන්තිම ලයින් එකට දානවා 'this is not a recommendation to buy' කියලා.

අපිටත් ඉතින් හැම මාසෙම කීය කීය හරි ලබෙනවානම් අපිත් blind followers වෙන්නම්.
ඒක නෙවෙයි ඔයා මේ දාගෙන ඉන්න එකෙ ඉන්නේ champion කෙනෙක් බව ඇත්ත, ඒත් ඌ පට්ට හොරෙක්. ලෝක කුසලානේ ගත්තෙ අතින් බෝලේ , ගොල් එකට දාලනෙ

Ayyo Sapumal Adanne nathiwa keeyak hari hoya gannako..anith ayata hoyaganna thiyena chance eka nathi karanna epa..Its your fault..You should have brain to think and get a decision.

තමන්ගේ මට්ටම් තම්මැට්ටම්[b] Twisted Evil

44Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:49 pm

Warren Buffett

Stock Trader
@rijayasooriya wrote:
@rajendran1989 wrote:
Here, SL.market is following orderbook if I'm correct.

I do not think he is following orderbook to predict.

To predict orderbook is not enough.
With orderbook, the cashflows of that particular stock (daily quantity of buy and sell) numbr of transactions and number of quantity traded are also important.
Only orderbook is not enough.
However, if someone decides to manipulate a share, then he needs to buy from the secordary market.
If he goes and puts a huge buying order, then all will fail at once.
So, he wants to collect silently. Bt, need huge quantity.

If daily bought quantity of a share is between the range of 50000 to 75000. Bt, suddenly if bought quantity has increasd to more than 100000 or 200000, then v can decide that he has bought.
Hereaftr, he won't touch this share for some days. Or he may be collecting in small quantities such as 5000 or 10000.
After significant days, then he wil buy huge amount like before said.
This process wil continue until he gets the needed quantity. Then, u all know. That share will be manipulated.
If u can understand and closely monitor a stock, then u can also predict accurately.

If I'm correct, this is how SL.Market is identifing.
If u hv analytical skills, then u can use charts as well to confirm the behaviour of manipulator.

Everyone can predict here if all can understand this.
I also can. Bt, i don't hv much time to even watch the daily market.

45Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:04 am

SL.Market

Vice President - Equity Analytics
@NJ wrote:
@sapumal wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:
@sapumal wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:
They dont know today and coming days are for realize the profit what bought last few days... but they will start buying coming days..
Good Luck

ඔයා ඉතින් එදා ඉදලම ඩයල් එකනේ. ඔයාට ඉතින් ගොඩාක් සල්ලි තියෙනවානේ. හොද කොන්ටැක්ට් එහෙමත් ඇතිනේ. මේ වගේ අනාවැකි දෙක තුනක් හරියට කියලා, කලින් අවස්තාවලදි වගේ පට්ට චාටර් කොම්පැනි promote කරන්න නම් එපා. අපි නම් ඔයා ගැන දන්නවා. ඒත් නොදන්න අයත් ඉන්නවානේ. හරිම ලොල්

I don't have muck money but properly manage my small quantities with portfolio. I dont know which company good or bad but i know which of some shares to up.. No need to go deep... that is the thing we want... I think u want to keep good company shares long time have a small profit. As a investor think the time..
100යට යයි කියලා කිව්වට 30 විතරයි නේද ගියේ ? හැබැයි 100 ට යනවා කිය කිය අනිත් අයට කොම්පැනිය ගැන ගුණ්කඨ්න දීපු කෙනා ලක්ස 6ක් විතර කොටස් 35ට යන්නත් කලින් විකුනපු එක වැරදියි නේද ? මමත් ගත්තා මෙයා 30ට, පස්සේ 25 ට දීලා දැම්මා. අපරාදේ මම NTB.W එකෙන් හොයපු සල්ලි ඔක්කොමටම කෙල වුණා.
මම නම් කවදාවත් fundamentally sound එවා අරගෙන නැහැ. ගත්ත තරමක් ගත්තේ දෙකයි පනහේ ස්ටොක්. GREG(දන්නෙ නැති කමට) ඇරෙන්න කිසිම එකක බොරු fundamental value එකක් පෙන්නලා නැහැ.
සම හරක් පිටු ගනන් රචනා ලියලා අන්තිම ලයින් එකට දානවා 'this is not a recommendation to buy' කියලා.

ඒක නෙවෙයි ඔයා මේ දාගෙන ඉන්න එකෙ ඉන්නේ champion කෙනෙක් බව ඇත්ත, ඒත් ඌ පට්ට හොරෙක්. ලෝක කුසලානේ ගත්තෙ අතින් බෝලේ , ගොල් එකට දාලනෙ

Ayyo Sapumal Adanne nathiwa keeyak hari hoya gannako..anith ayata hoyaganna thiyena chance eka nathi karanna epa..Its your fault..You should have brain to think and get a decision.

He is the one not having commence scene.That is must in CSE

Good Luck

46Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:27 am

sapumal

@NJ wrote:
@sapumal wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:
@sapumal wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:
Good Luck

eeka thamai bang math kiyanne. blind followers la wela mama kelawa gaththa wage kelawa ganna epa kiyala. saying from experience....
meeka balana ayatanam penne mama 10k ekka argue karanawa wage wenne oona. eeth mata hithenne mama argue karanne 1k ekka witharai

47Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:36 am

Dr.Bubble

Dr.Bubble
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@sapumal wrote:
@NJ wrote:
@sapumal wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:
@sapumal wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:
Good Luck

eeka thamai bang math kiyanne. blind followers la wela mama kelawa gaththa wage kelawa ganna epa kiyala. saying from experience....
meeka balana ayatanam penne mama 10k ekka argue karanawa wage wenne oona. eeth mata hithenne mama argue karanne 1k ekka witharai

you are correct,seems a fake acct Laughing 10=1 Embarassed

48Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:22 am

NJ

NJ
Stock Trader

@Sapumal

You should know right time to enter and Exit.What do you mean 10k argue bla bla blaa..hehe i got account yesterday but im not new comer to this forum..mata me moda chun comments dakkama Account ekak hadagena comment ekak danna hithuna.Post gana wadi una kiyala wada karayek wenne na..

PADU unama Adanne nathiwa eken padamak igenagena kelin inna igena gannaa!!! rabbit

Last edited by NJ on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total

49Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:23 am

Dr.Bubble

Dr.Bubble
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@NJ wrote:
You should know right time to enter and Exit.What do you mean 10k argue bla bla blaa..hehe i got account yesterday but im not new comer to this forum..mata me moda chun comments dakkama Account ekak hadagena comment ekak danna hithuna.Post gana wadi una kiyala wada karayek wenne na..

PADU unama Adanne nathiwa eken padamak igenagena kelin inna igena gannaa!!!

i cant see SLMARKET online Laughing Laughing

50Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:50 am

sapumal

@NJ wrote:
@Sapumal

PADU unama Adanne nathiwa eken padamak igenagena kelin inna igena gannaa!!! rabbit

padu wela adala, padamak igena gaththata madine. eewa anith ayath ekkath beda ganna eka epai karanna oona. nethi nam mama aduwa wage anith ayatath adannane wenne. eeka tamai mama kale. mage paduwe sampurna kathawama methana tiyenawa oona kenekuta balala igena ganna oona nam witharak

oya mata kelin inna kiyanna kalin oya kelin innako. mama nam kelin tamai inne. moda chun walatai , anith ewatai comment danne one account ekakin witharai. oyath ee wage kelin weda karala eeta passe mata kiyannako

51Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:54 am

NJ

NJ
Stock Trader
@sapumal wrote:
@NJ wrote:
@Sapumal

padu wela adala, padamak igena gaththata madine. eewa anith ayath ekkath beda ganna eka epai karanna oona. nethi nam mama aduwa wage anith ayatath adannane wenne. eeka tamai mama kale. mage paduwe sampurna kathawama methana tiyenawa oona kenekuta balala igena ganna oona nam witharak

oya mata kelin inna kiyanna kalin oya kelin innako. mama nam kelin tamai inne. moda chun walatai , anith ewatai comment danne one account ekakin witharai. oyath ee wage kelin weda karala eeta passe mata kiyannako

Apoooooooooooooooooo Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

52Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:04 pm

Roboticfx

Roboticfx
Sapumal doesn't have a brain. eya danne neha eya karanade. anagena nikan boruwata kehagahanawa! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Mad

53Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:41 pm

NJ

NJ
Stock Trader
@Sapumal
now tell Roboticfx also a fake account!! I don't know weather SL.Market is an insider trader or manipulator or an alien. wt i did in my past, when he tell something about a particular share i did research about that and enter at right time..I got a good Profit from EAST. n my next hope is KAPI.Check history charts and try to understand patterns.Evil or Very Mad

Life has ups and downs you know, it has it's ups and downs,
Face them both, with a smile flower

Last edited by NJ on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

54Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:13 pm

sapumal

@Roboticfx wrote:Sapumal doesn't have a brain. eya danne neha eya karanade. anagena nikan boruwata kehagahanawa! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Mad

eka minihek innawa stock ekakin 600,000 withara 10 ta collect karagena. podi podi insider information deka thunak post karala forum eke aya modayo karala eeta passe 10ta gaththa stock eka promote karanawa 100 ta yawi kiyala. oyata tiyena amaruwa mokakda ee wage aya gana disclose karana eka. Roboticfx ge loku brain ekata hithenne karana eka hari disclose karana eka tamai weradi

55Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:04 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
@Roboticfx wrote:Sapumal doesn't have a brain. eya danne neha eya karanade. anagena nikan boruwata kehagahanawa! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Mad

This made me laugh....

Ela Ela...

Now see some of crying,,,,, sad 2 see this...

People think big gun easily give us opportunity to earn.. never hope so...

Good luck

56Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Dr.Bubble

Dr.Bubble
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

oopss Embarassed bro seems your downfall is close... scratch

best of luck Smile

57Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Great.Stocks

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Dr.Bubble wrote:

best of luck Smile

Interesting to see this discussion... all targeting on sapumal..

58Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Dr.Bubble

Dr.Bubble
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Great.Stocks wrote:
@Dr.Bubble wrote:

best of luck Smile

Interesting to see this discussion... all targeting on sapumal..

ho ho brother,my quote is relevant to ROBOTIC..........nt to sapumal or our beloved SLMARKET...... Smile

59Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Roboticfx

Roboticfx
Guys,
Please stop posting things about my previous post. We will talk ,according to the topic. Very Happy

@ sapumal,
Work wisely my friend. Otherwise you get only losses. This is a game and a challenge. Person who knows the techniques win it easily. I love you I love you I love you

I know new investors get angry when a prediction went wrong. But please use to control your emotions and feelings.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

60Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Roboticfx

Roboticfx
Guys,
Please stop posting things about my previous post. We will talk ,according to the topic. Very Happy

@ sapumal,
Work wisely my friend. Otherwise you get only losses. This is a game and a challenge. Person who knows the techniques win it easily. I love you I love you I love you

I know new investors get angry when a prediction went wrong. But please use to control your emotions and feelings.

We want peace. cheers The anger never ends with the anger. Basketball
Lets we make this forum a better place. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

61Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:15 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
Last Week I told This.. Do You Remember?

@SL.Market wrote:
Tomorrow onward week time people may not blame...
but after a week will start again..
anyway wait and see

@SL.Market wrote:
Now those who blame to start thinking forum is good... but after ?
same story will start...
Good Luck

You see How many now crying... They bought last few days what sold by intelligent players

I m also today started buying what sold last 2/3 days...

I know this crying never stop in CSE... We cant do nothing them

After selling shares with a loss to clear the credit after seeing upward movement 2/3 day then again start buying and then crying...

Only advise is extremely careful investing in CSE It is very rarely behave fundamentally But i only see pump and dump..

Remember No one in trading love to shares they want to buy and sell them at higher and take profit..

Ultimately tell you all that There is not end to this process because There are people in cse to buy at higher prices

Good Luck

62Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:56 pm

kumaramcr

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@SL.Market wrote:Last Week I told This.. Do You Remember?

@SL.Market wrote:
Tomorrow onward week time people may not blame...
but after a week will start again..
anyway wait and see

@SL.Market wrote:
Now those who blame to start thinking forum is good... but after ?
same story will start...
Good Luck

You see How many now crying... They bought last few days what sold by intelligent players

I m also today started buying what sold last 2/3 days...

I know this crying never stop in CSE... We cant do nothing them

After selling shares with a loss to clear the credit after seeing upward movement 2/3 day then again start buying and then crying...

Only advise is extremely careful investing in CSE It is very rarely behave fundamentally But i only see pump and dump..

Remember No one in trading love to shares they want to buy and sell them at higher and take profit..

Ultimately tell you all that There is not end to this process because There are people in cse to buy at higher prices

Good Luck

Thanks...

63Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:31 am

SL.Market

SL.Market
@Roboticfx wrote:Guys,

@ sapumal,

There is nice idea here..

Thanks

64Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:20 am

sapumal

@ sapumal,

I can't understand what you are talking about. I am talking about manipulators who did manipulation , who can be charged under Sri Lankan law which is to prevent retailers getting losses due to casino type manipulation. Not about human feelings. I can bear my losses. Even you guys can't understand this SEC will very much happy to understand my concern. Now they are searching person who did manipulation except deleted , deleted who have powerful political support

I am not a new investors. I was also at investnow.lk
In that site there was a user who named singa laxana. Later he changed his name to "MarketWatch". Then he published pages on PCH saying PCH will hit 100.
ගොඩක් අය එයාට කිව්ව කොම්පියුටර් කෑලි විකුනණ PCH promote කරන්න එපා. ඒත් එයා දිගටම PCH promote කලා. අතර මැද ඊලග සතියෙ ASI කොලද රතුද කිය්ලත් හරියට කිව්වා. මිනිහ කවුද කියල තෙරුන් ගියෙ PCH තුන් මස් report එක බලුවම. Zinga Laxana කියල කෙනෙක් ඉන්නව 600,000 කොටස් තියෙන. very next එකෙ මිනිහ නැහැ.

All of blind followers are from fake accounts. There can't be blind followers who use to refer internet. LOL

65Why do People blame this Forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do People blame this Forum? Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:45 am

SL.Market

SL.Market
@sapumal wrote:

@ sapumal,

I can't understand what you are talking about. I am talking about manipulators who did manipulation , who can be charged under Sri Lankan law which is to prevent retailers getting losses due to casino type manipulation. Not about human feelings. I can bear my losses. Even you guys can't understand this SEC will very much happy to understand my concern. Now they are searching person who did manipulation except deleted , deleted who have powerful political support

I am not a new investors. I was also at investnow.lk
In that site there was a user who named singa laxana. Later he changed his name to "MarketWatch". Then he published pages on PCH saying PCH will hit 100.
ගොඩක් අය එයාට කිව්ව කොම්පියුටර් කෑලි විකුනණ PCH promote කරන්න එපා. ඒත් එයා දිගටම PCH promote කලා. අතර මැද ඊලග සතියෙ ASI කොලද රතුද කිය්ලත් හරියට කිව්වා. මිනිහ කවුද කියල තෙරුන් ගියෙ PCH තුන් මස් report එක බලුවම. Zinga Laxana කියල කෙනෙක් ඉන්නව 600,000 කොටස් තියෙන. very next එකෙ මිනිහ නැහැ.

All of blind followers are from fake accounts. There can't be blind followers who use to refer internet. LOL

I see some valuable commets from you here.. and agree with you [b]some of
posting here
Remember I never say that keep to hit this much but sell with some small profit even when i find gem... Because I dont like to keep any one risk keeping the shares long run..
Good Luck

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum