FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by ONTHEMONEY Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» SEMB the ASPH
by soileconomy Yesterday at 9:31 pm

» Browns bullish on investments in local, international hotels
by SAGA Yesterday at 8:23 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Yesterday at 8:20 pm

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 4:45 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Yesterday at 2:53 pm

» LAUGFS GAS PLC (LGL.N0000)
by Wickyz Yesterday at 2:06 pm

» Sri Lanka’s 213 billion rupee money printing to repay foreign debt: Treasury Secretary explains
by CITIZEN Yesterday at 11:25 am

» Oman shows interest in SLAF HQ land and Chalmer’s Granary
by dayandacool Yesterday at 11:03 am

» HVA FOODS PLC (HVA.N0000)
by prabath Yesterday at 10:05 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC Interim Financial Statements quarter ended 30th June 2021
by mah2903 Yesterday at 2:59 am

» ලාභ ගන්න කොටස් වලින් මේක සම්පූර්ණයෙන්ම කියවන්න
by ColomboCSE Yesterday at 12:37 am

» Shares to Buy
by Cma Yesterday at 12:02 am

» Successful investment strategies require an understanding of the forces of stock market nature, and disciplined rules of portfolio management.
by Asoka Samarakone Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:12 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Niwa Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:53 pm

» Directors' Dealings today
by SAGA Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:02 pm

» CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)
by Antonym Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:37 pm

» Boga unusual Collection....
by Wickyz Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:14 pm

» MILLENNIUM HOUSING DEVELOPERS PLC (MHDL.N0000)
by jehan008 Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:11 pm

» Sri Lanka FOB prices for black tea highest in the world
by samaritan Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:18 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » EXPERT CHRONICLE™ » I will never buy Poultry stocks here after !! its a sin..

I will never buy Poultry stocks here after !! its a sin..

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Think9


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Buyin shares on particular stocks means ur a shareholder in that particular share.. buyin these shares, straightly says u owe a company where ppl kill animals to earn..

what goes around comes around.. !!

who is with me ?? we re stil not late to make our mind.

Share this post on: redditgoogle

@SL.Market wrote:
@Think9 wrote:Buyin shares on particular stocks means ur a shareholder in that particular share.. buyin these shares, straightly says u owe a company where ppl kill animals to earn..

what goes around comes around.. !!

who is with me ?? we re stil not late to make our mind.


It is better if you can make this post at GRAN/TAFL above 150 and BFL above 350...
U made this at buying time not the selling time but the value of your post remain same.. I will consider this in future but not now
Correctly said SL.Market. There are people who promote shares to sell and demote a share to buy. I see this post as like that. Currently I don't have any poultry shares in my portfolio. But I may collect it if it's go further down.

( though im pretty confident that we will see a chicken run soon. im not gonna enter. )

i knw its the buying point. and that what i made ppl to think b4 buying. u ve to tel b4 killin the chicken not when after killin it ha ? true ! i neva thought abt this far deeply b4 but this time i did..

I will consider this in future but not now

sure man! its ur choice..










@glwking :

There are people who promote shares to sell and demote a share to buy

haha dude! how old re u btw ?? hw long ve u bn investin on shares ?

just try to figure out the mkt capitalization and try to estimate the no of ppl who check this forum (no.of hits ).. and compare these 2 figures ! then do let me know whether it will have an impact on shares. ( or a particular share ).
mate !mind me sayin this.. but u just knw lil abt shares..

@Think9 wrote:@glwking :

There are people who promote shares to sell and demote a share to buy

haha dude! how old re u btw ?? hw long ve u bn investin on shares ?

just try to figure out the mkt capitalization and try to estimate the no of ppl who check this forum (no.of hits ).. and compare these 2 figures ! then do let me know whether it will have an impact on shares. ( or a particular share ).
mate !mind me sayin this.. but u just knw lil abt shares..
Dude, do not under estimate these public forums. We all know the history. We all know what happend to one time popular forum (not equity forum) early this year. How they have pushed BFL and PCH to the peak.

again ! u got me wrong, i didn't underestimate the forum , i just told u the real facts..

Forum can make a huge impact if we all (majority) get interested on one or two shares.. but such a topic like this wont make impacts as such. not at all ! i underestimate ur knowledge nt the forum. Coz when u writin somethin u should really think whether u make sense.. or at least to go through the statistic page which this site has given.





@Think9 wrote:again ! u got me wrong, i didn't underestimate the forum , i just told u the real facts..
Forum can make a huge impact if we all (majority) get interested on one or two shares.. but such a topic like this wont make impacts as such. not at all ! i underestimate ur knowledge nt the forum. Coz when u writin somethin u should really think whether u make sense.. or at least to go through the statistic page which this site has given.

@Think9
To me, you don't make sense. Sorry. You speak as if you have Phd in stock investment while you can take the rest for a ride. Evidence are given from the history posts highlighted by someone above.

avatar

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:09 pm by sawdanjema

hot topic

Market Sucker

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm by Market Sucker

@glwking wrote:
@Think9 wrote:@glwking :

There are people who promote shares to sell and demote a share to buy

haha dude! how old re u btw ?? hw long ve u bn investin on shares ?

just try to figure out the mkt capitalization and try to estimate the no of ppl who check this forum (no.of hits ).. and compare these 2 figures ! then do let me know whether it will have an impact on shares. ( or a particular share ).
mate !mind me sayin this.. but u just knw lil abt shares..
Dude, do not under estimate these public forums. We all know the history. We all know what happend to one time popular forum (not equity forum) early this year. How they have pushed BFL and PCH to the peak.

glwking back to the action Smile

You speak as if you have Phd in stock investment

there s no such a PHD.. lol..

anyway ! u guys have the freedom of speech and the writin wat u feel. no offense for that. but hope u guys can talk and write basis of the topic.. so we can learn somethin.. like how this topic started and how others contributed.

avatar

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:50 pm by sawdanjema

Question Question Question

Live and let live,its simple as that. I love you

There re lot of ppl stuck in GRAN / TAFL & BFL . If u consider " Time VAlue " for share investing, im sure lot have lost so many opportunities.

some ppl have to think abt this as well.. losing s not all about share price is goin down, also the time and the opportunity cost

Think9, are you vegetarian? Being a vegetarian will save some animal lives
& if everybody start practice this it will affect to the business & it’ll affect
the market as well.


But avoiding buying share from the market will effect
nothing to the business (if you intention is not to acquire the business affraid )


According to Buddhism, it all depends on our intention.


Buying a share from the market, my only intention is the get
some capital gain.



Yes by buying a share we are becoming a part owner of the
company. But are we attending any AGM? Are we involving any management
decision? (I’m Not )

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum