FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» "MFL" DEAL to 12 RS (multi finance plc)
by arunaupendra Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» FUTURE of BROWNS INVESTMENT PLC (BIL)
by ONTHEMONEY Yesterday at 6:53 pm

» Sri Lanka Investment Forum 2021
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:06 pm

» Related party transactions in Banks cause concerns
by ChooBoy Fri May 07, 2021 10:59 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri May 07, 2021 10:24 pm

» Japanese money laundering via PABC Bank raise CB eye brows
by Lotus Eater Fri May 07, 2021 9:34 pm

» Principal governmental and regulatory policies that govern the banking sector in Sri Lanka
by Lotus Eater Fri May 07, 2021 9:18 pm

» Ban of chemical fertilizers is a great news
by ADVENTUS Fri May 07, 2021 6:29 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by ADVENTUS Fri May 07, 2021 1:11 pm

» Peoples leasing technically positive Target Price Rs 20
by Eranx Fri May 07, 2021 11:30 am

» PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC
by Eranx Fri May 07, 2021 11:29 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Thu May 06, 2021 10:30 pm

» What happens in the market is absolutely 100% out of your control. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Thu May 06, 2021 9:45 pm

» Synergies of possible merger between Sampath Bank and PABC
by CHRONICLE™ Thu May 06, 2021 5:42 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING ( AEL.N )
by ADVENTUS Thu May 06, 2021 1:50 pm

» Prime Lands Residencies Limited (PLR)
by Nandun Thu May 06, 2021 10:42 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Captain Wed May 05, 2021 11:51 pm

» Growing Fear
by Wickyz Wed May 05, 2021 8:15 pm

» CONGRATULATIONS TO FINANCIAL CHRONICLE ON THIS 11TH YEAR
by CHRONICLE™ Wed May 05, 2021 3:31 pm

» HNB to merge with Seylan Bank?
by reyaz Wed May 05, 2021 11:37 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ »  PCH should over take ECL according to the PE.

PCH should over take ECL according to the PE.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

$$$


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
KPMG,

HOw on earth did both these shares reach 30 ?? How did Phar Trade at 2500 then at 1200 ++ and now at 4000++ ??

This is the CSE strange things take place....In ECL's defence though they are going for a split whether right or wrong when ever a company goes for a split the share price appreciates.

mark


Expert
Expert
@$$$ wrote:KPMG,

HOw on earth did both these shares reach 30 ?? How did Phar Trade at 2500 then at 1200 ++ and now at 4000++ ??

This is the CSE strange things take place....In ECL's defence though they are going for a split whether right or wrong when ever a company goes for a split the share price appreciates.

how did WAPO reached 1900 levels after rights?............. Sad Sad Sad

$$$


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Mark ur on track again buddy ur reputation is good Smile ask and thou shall receive.

See this forum is a great place the admin took your request very seriously mate

Cheers

$$$


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Sorry Micky

micky


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@$$$ wrote:Sorry Micky

sorry for?

no explanation why you said sorry?

anyway thank you for the reply.

KPMG

KPMG
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@micky wrote:
@$$$ wrote:Sorry Micky

sorry for?

no explanation why you said sorry?

anyway thank you for the reply.

DOnt worry micky...
atleast u hv +8 me -27, the only and one way to avoide -reputation, u should rease three Letters .... that is P C H....
u got it???
Happy day...

micky

micky
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@KPMG wrote:
@micky wrote:
@$$$ wrote:Sorry Micky

sorry for?

no explanation why you said sorry?

anyway thank you for the reply.

DOnt worry micky...
atleast u hv +8 me -27, the only and one way to avoide -reputation, u should rease three Letters .... that is P C H....
u got it???
Happy day...

thank you, today my reputation suddenly increased, what should i be? happy or sad?

this is not about the points this is about the system. increased without a reason and decrease without a reason, very similar to CSE.

KPMG

KPMG
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@micky wrote:
@KPMG wrote:
@micky wrote:
@$$$ wrote:Sorry Micky

sorry for?

no explanation why you said sorry?

anyway thank you for the reply.

DOnt worry micky...
atleast u hv +8 me -27, the only and one way to avoide -reputation, u should rease three Letters .... that is P C H....
u got it???
Happy day...

thank you, today my reputation suddenly increased, what should i be? happy or sad?

this is not about the points this is about the system. increased without a reason and decrease without a reason, very similar to CSE.

Micky,
Take it easy.....

micky

micky
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@KPMG wrote:
@micky wrote:
@KPMG wrote:
@micky wrote:
@$$$ wrote:Sorry Micky

sorry for?

no explanation why you said sorry?

anyway thank you for the reply.

DOnt worry micky...
atleast u hv +8 me -27, the only and one way to avoide -reputation, u should rease three Letters .... that is P C H....
u got it???
Happy day...

thank you, today my reputation suddenly increased, what should i be? happy or sad?

this is not about the points this is about the system. increased without a reason and decrease without a reason, very similar to CSE.

Micky,
Take it easy.....

No I am ok, I just share my idea, haha,lets start a new topic, valuable one. thanx buddy.

$$$


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi Micky,

What I meant (Sorry Micky) was the post was for You and not for Mark. Your Reputation didn't go up and down for nothing . Some one gave you negative points unfairly with no justification the moderators and the admin decided to restore your reputaion as you had not done anything wrong.

KPMG there is no such thing as using the word PCH to get negative points. I have got negatives as well .... Negatives are given by people in the forum and we all have got them irrespective of whether we have used PCH or not Smile

With the forum maturing I'm sure forum members will use their reputaion points + or - wisely.... we are educating members to award negatives only when there are rules broken and not for difference of opinion etc. this will take time like any exercise.....

Appreciate your patience and support in making this forum a better place to discuss and share ideas as mature individuals and not as kindergarten kids.

micky

micky
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@$$$ wrote:Hi Micky,

What I meant (Sorry Micky) was the post was for You and not for Mark. Your Reputation didn't go up and down for nothing . Some one gave you negative points unfairly with no justification the moderators and the admin decided to restore your reputaion as you had not done anything wrong.

KPMG there is no such thing as using the word PCH to get negative points. I have got negatives as well .... Negatives are given by people in the forum and we all have got them irrespective of whether we have used PCH or not Smile

With the forum maturing I'm sure forum members will use their reputaion points + or - wisely.... we are educating members to award negatives only when there are rules broken and not for difference of opinion etc. this will take time like any exercise.....

Appreciate your patience and support in making this forum a better place to discuss and share ideas as mature individuals and not as kindergarten kids.

ok, explanation not bad, thank you very much moderator. Smile

KPMG

KPMG
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@$$$ wrote:Hi Micky,

What I meant (Sorry Micky) was the post was for You and not for Mark. Your Reputation didn't go up and down for nothing . Some one gave you negative points unfairly with no justification the moderators and the admin decided to restore your reputaion as you had not done anything wrong.

KPMG there is no such thing as using the word PCH to get negative points. I have got negatives as well .... Negatives are given by people in the forum and we all have got them irrespective of whether we have used PCH or not Smile

With the forum maturing I'm sure forum members will use their reputaion points + or - wisely.... we are educating members to award negatives only when there are rules broken and not for difference of opinion etc. this will take time like any exercise.....

Appreciate your patience and support in making this forum a better place to discuss and share ideas as mature individuals and not as kindergarten kids.

Dear $$$,
I think now moderator/Admin/users are educated with the system... i got lots of --- earlier due to PCH discussion... I hate insulting a person... but some insult me and i replied same way and got ------ .
any way now this forum seems to be unbiased..
Happy day...

$$$


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Understand KPMG we all make mistakes that's why pencils have erasers Smile

As long we improve as a community and help each other that's all that matters

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@micky wrote:
@KPMG wrote:
@micky wrote:
@$$$ wrote:Sorry Micky

sorry for?

no explanation why you said sorry?

anyway thank you for the reply.

DOnt worry micky...
atleast u hv +8 me -27, the only and one way to avoide -reputation, u should rease three Letters .... that is P C H....
u got it???
Happy day...

thank you, today my reputation suddenly increased, what should i be? happy or sad?

this is not about the points this is about the system. increased without a reason and decrease without a reason, very similar to CSE.

take it easy bros....there should be a system to revise the feasibility of the vote given on a post by a member.......i think there is a system like that in this forum......if you put a good post or comment no one can harm your reputation...........
keep it up bros....... Smile Smile Smile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum