FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Jana Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» No trader can flee from making a mistake. It’s just that you need to be careful about not repeating your mistakes.
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 8:56 pm

» LDEV LDEV LDEV
by stockchaser Yesterday at 8:43 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 8:33 pm

» SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC (PARQ.N0000)
by Chithi Yesterday at 7:45 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Jana Yesterday at 6:14 pm

» US dollar trading lower, euro near new high
by target1 Yesterday at 1:38 pm

» LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC (LDEV.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Yesterday at 11:59 am

» ???? අප්‍රේල් 16 ???? මේ දින 3 කෙටි සතියත් කොළපාටින් අවසන් වුනා
by Wickyz Yesterday at 11:20 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Wickyz Yesterday at 11:19 am

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Eranga87 Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:12 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by ronstyn53 Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:22 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by abey Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:07 pm

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by invest thinker Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:46 pm

» Lanka Walltile PLC Investment Case
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:55 am

» Which is the best at current market condition ? ( At least 30% within 30 Days)
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:39 am

» Big opportunity in Kegalle Plantations
by EquityChamp Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:58 pm

» විජේදාසගේ... voice cut ප්‍රතිඵල
by nigma Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:59 am

» If you buy a stock that’s not going up in price, you won’t make any money. STOCK market for beginners
by dayandacool Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:31 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by vikiperera Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:17 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » @moderators

@moderators

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1@moderators Empty @moderators Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Please see some of the posts are should be in news and still some members are posting link only.
Sorry to bother you, but need to be rectified ASAP.

2@moderators Empty Re: @moderators Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:07 pm

glwking

glwking
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Yes, kumar you are correct. I reported 4 topics but no response from moderators. I know, moderators are going a great job. But why no response to the topics I reported.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t11400-sri-lanka-keeps-its-key-policy-rates-unchanged

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t11452-danish-starco-group-establishes-solid-tyre-manufacturing-plant-in-sri-lanka

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t11453-migrants-with-unpaid-nhs-charges-to-be-refused-entry-to-the-uk

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t11454-malaysia-s-knm-wins-200-mln-sri-lanka-waste-to-energy-plant-contract

3@moderators Empty Re: @moderators Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
Please see the reply I made in Sandstorm post.

4@moderators Empty Re: @moderators Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Quibit


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I have banned Sandstorm, until he agrees to comply with the forum rules.

5@moderators Empty Re: @moderators Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:38 pm

dhanurrox


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Quibit wrote:I have banned Sandstorm, until he agrees to comply with the forum rules.
good work

6@moderators Empty Re: @moderators Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:55 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@Quibit wrote:I have banned Sandstorm, until he agrees to comply with the forum rules.

but i like him/her,or the controller of that acct Wink
bcoz she/he has valuable info,just check the past posts..

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/search?search_current=Sandstorm&search_id=1751201119&start=100

i think this user can bring some value after banned period is over Smile

7@moderators Empty Re: @moderators Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:05 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@mark wrote:
@Quibit wrote:I have banned Sandstorm, until he agrees to comply with the forum rules.

but i like him/her,or the controller of that acct Wink
bcoz she/he has valuable info,just check the past posts..

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/search?search_current=Sandstorm&search_id=1751201119&start=100

i think this user can bring some value after banned period is over Smile


Mark,
We do not deny posting articles of News which enhances our knowledge is good for the forum. We welcome such educated articles posted by sandstorm or anyone .

The issue here is this poster does not simply care about forum guidelines or repeated requests from 2 Moderators, Forum members etc . Did you lnow I personally requested 5 times and Monster several. All requests we ( moderators and forum members) made he ignores and keeps posting in the wrong sections. THis is disrespect to start with.

Would you want to see forum members complaining that he floods forum Talk with News topics , then we take our volunteer time to notify him 7 times in total and he still does not follow? I personally moved his articles to right section 10-15 times . Monster and others also did the same . Btw Monster has decided to keep silent now as I know.
Whose time does it get killed here over nothing.

Simply to be frank I spent far too much time on this forum answering and fixing issues which can be self corrected if people are more complying and respectfull. We all have 1001 things to attend to and professional duties .
We do a vonteer service.

Respect and courtesy is mutual.

8@moderators Empty Re: @moderators Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:14 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@slstock wrote:
@mark wrote:
@Quibit wrote:I have banned Sandstorm, until he agrees to comply with the forum rules.

but i like him/her,or the controller of that acct Wink
bcoz she/he has valuable info,just check the past posts..

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/search?search_current=Sandstorm&search_id=1751201119&start=100

i think this user can bring some value after banned period is over Smile


Mark,
We do not deny posting articles of News which enhances our knowledge is good for the forum. We welcome such educated articles posted by sandstorm or anyone .

The issue here is this poster does not simply care about forum guidelines or repeated requests from 2 Moderators, Forum members etc . Did you lnow I personally requested 5 times and Monster several. All requests we ( moderators and forum members) made he ignores and keeps posting in the wrong sections. THis is disrespect to start with.

Would you want to see forum members complaining that he floods forum Talk with News topics , then we take our volunteer time to notify him 7 times in total and he still does not follow? I personally moved his articles to right section 10-15 times . Monster and others also did the same . Btw Monster has decided to keep silent now as I know.
Whose time does it get killed here over nothing.

Simply to be frank I spent far too much time on this forum answering and fixing issues which can be self corrected if people are more complying and respectfull. We all have 1001 things to attend to and professional duties .
We do a vonteer service.

Respect and courtesy is mutual.

ohhhh,i ddnt thought to complain anyone,im sorry slstock Sad i just made a post abt sandstorm.not abt his behavior.ya i know he is very badly broke the forum rules,so he should be banned Twisted Evil

i just told abt sandstorm,not abt his bad behaviour,i dont want to make him clean..
i also did moved his articles to news section...

ok,im sorry again Sad

9@moderators Empty Re: @moderators Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:19 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@mark wrote:
@slstock wrote:
@mark wrote:
@Quibit wrote:I have banned Sandstorm, until he agrees to comply with the forum rules.

but i like him/her,or the controller of that acct Wink
bcoz she/he has valuable info,just check the past posts..

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/search?search_current=Sandstorm&search_id=1751201119&start=100

i think this user can bring some value after banned period is over Smile


Mark,
We do not deny posting articles of News which enhances our knowledge is good for the forum. We welcome such educated articles posted by sandstorm or anyone .

The issue here is this poster does not simply care about forum guidelines or repeated requests from 2 Moderators, Forum members etc . Did you lnow I personally requested 5 times and Monster several. All requests we ( moderators and forum members) made he ignores and keeps posting in the wrong sections. THis is disrespect to start with.

Would you want to see forum members complaining that he floods forum Talk with News topics , then we take our volunteer time to notify him 7 times in total and he still does not follow? I personally moved his articles to right section 10-15 times . Monster and others also did the same . Btw Monster has decided to keep silent now as I know.
Whose time does it get killed here over nothing.

Simply to be frank I spent far too much time on this forum answering and fixing issues which can be self corrected if people are more complying and respectfull. We all have 1001 things to attend to and professional duties .
We do a vonteer service.

Respect and courtesy is mutual.

ohhhh,i ddnt thought to complain anyone,im sorry slstock Sad i just made a post abt sandstorm.not abt his behavior.ya i know he is very badly broke the forum rules,so he should be banned Twisted Evil

i just told abt sandstorm,not abt his bad behaviour,i dont want to make him clean..
i also did moved his articles to news section...

ok,im sorry again Sad


No Problem Mark.
Hope Sandstorm comes back with a better attitude and contributes in a positive way while respecting the rules.

10@moderators Empty Re: @moderators Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Monster

Monster
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Let me break my silence to comment on this topic.

As slstock said, we hope Sandstorm will change his/her attitude and contribute to the forum as he/she did earlier. When you look at his/her earlier comments he/she has the ability to analyze and forecast the market.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t4197-cdic-rally-amidst-aviva-exit-talks#28401

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t4513-asian-alliance-aaic-for-sale#30449

11@moderators Empty Re: @moderators Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:42 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@Monster wrote:Let me break my silence to comment on this topic.

As slstock said, we hope Sandstorm will change his/her attitude and contribute to the forum as he/she did earlier. When you look at his/her earlier comments he/she has the ability to analyze and forecast the market.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t4197-cdic-rally-amidst-aviva-exit-talks#28401

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t4513-asian-alliance-aaic-for-sale#30449

ya brother,i was telling abt those posts Cool ,see they are worth posts,dnt knw wht happens to him/her after Rolling Eyes

12@moderators Empty Re: @moderators Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:25 am

Sandstorm

Sandstorm
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Thank you madam QB for giving me the opportunity to come back to this forum again.

I am sorry for my past mistakes and from now onwards I agree to stickly follow the forum rules.

Thank you

13@moderators Empty Whats going on Moderators???? Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:11 am

CSE.SAS

CSE.SAS
Global Moderator
I posted same post before,some of the Good Moderators delete it..

@ Qubit what happening in the forum

SEC grills brokers, fires letters to investors - Will this effect to the market????
Post by DXB2252 Today at 7:50 am

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t11528-sec-grills-brokers-fires-letters-to-investors-will-this-effect-to-the-market

SEC grills brokers, fires letters to investors
Post by windi5 Today at 6:21 pm

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t11545-sec-grills-brokers-fires-letters-to-investors

Tell me why Windi5 duplicate same article posted before in this forum???

This is wrong question???

14@moderators Empty Re: @moderators Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:13 am

Quibit


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I deleted it beacuse there is a similar thread addressed to the moderators. Appreciate if you could post this as a reply in that thread as given below instead of creating a new post.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t11458-moderators#77072

Also please note that Moderators are doing a voluntary job by helping to keep this forum clean. It is not fair to point a finger at them for a small mistake they have made. If you would like to assist us to keep this forum in order, you can do it in numerous ways. Please feel free to PM for more details.

15@moderators Empty Re: @moderators Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:29 am

windi5

windi5
Moderator
Moderator
Dear friend i dont consider whether the news already is in the talk section or not when posting news items in the News section. Actually i didnt see the first post posted in talk section. I believe, its easy for our members to go through all the hot news and articles, if posted in the news section with original links.

16@moderators Empty Re: @moderators Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:40 am

windi5

windi5
Moderator
Moderator
Pl be gentle enough, we all are in an one family we all want to make this forum good one and make it an example for others. so when ever you see some thing wrong, as you feel,feel free to send a MP asking the reasons or pointing out the mistake. Otherwise its like talking small family problems at a junction.
thanks

17@moderators Empty Re: @moderators Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Thanks you very muchfor your valuable time.
Sorry to bother you again.
Please see the following, may be posted in news section.
@moderators Captur10

18@moderators Empty Re: @moderators Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:10 am

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Thanks to slstock for your valuable time.

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I couldn't find a logic the survey posted by Richdad moved to THE PRISON?
If one of the moderator moved, why he can't give a reason or notification as a reply post in that particular thread?
I noticed some posts from other members also moved from talk to expert chamber,chart & news.
I felt some of the moving (post) got reason.(specially to news and prison)
Could someone clarify?

20@moderators Empty Re: @moderators Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:33 pm

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t12055-buy-or-sell-aion-gold#80090

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum