FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» US dollar trading lower, euro near new high
by target1 Today at 1:38 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 1:23 pm

» LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC (LDEV.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Today at 11:59 am

» ???? අප්‍රේල් 16 ???? මේ දින 3 කෙටි සතියත් කොළපාටින් අවසන් වුනා
by Wickyz Today at 11:20 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Wickyz Today at 11:19 am

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 4:12 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Dilip Yesterday at 11:55 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by ronstyn53 Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:22 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by abey Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:07 pm

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by invest thinker Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:46 pm

» Lanka Walltile PLC Investment Case
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:55 am

» Which is the best at current market condition ? ( At least 30% within 30 Days)
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:39 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:03 pm

» Big opportunity in Kegalle Plantations
by EquityChamp Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:58 pm

» විජේදාසගේ... voice cut ප්‍රතිඵල
by nigma Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:59 am

» If you buy a stock that’s not going up in price, you won’t make any money. STOCK market for beginners
by dayandacool Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:31 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by vikiperera Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:17 am

» VPEL VPEL VPEL
by invest thinker Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:23 am

» Thoughts on SINS
by Swissinvest Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:04 am

» VFIN / VPEL / PABC - Share SPLIT or VTWO ?
by WealthKing Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:33 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » @moderators

@moderators

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Kumar


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Rajaraam wrote:May be this is a battle for monthly top posting member status. Sstar is doing a good job. She selects the important articles published in print media and web sites and bring them for member's atention. Is it not good? Anyway if she duplicates it has a hiden objective and we cannot appriciate it.

I'm not saying whether some one doing a good job or bad job, just merely asking not to duplicate the post.
There is no doubt that those who are posting posts are doing in good intention.
Plus I'm not running presently or in future for top post member status.

62@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:36 pm

smallville


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Kumar wrote:May be Sstar wants monopoly in the news section?

Shame after so many comments admin or moderators couldn't control the situation.


Our Co-admin, Sstar is posting all the available news in the day's morning for you guys to read.. Some of you may not notice it and duplicate the posts.. Check the time of the content she published the posts..

I urge all members to check before u post..

If you still find there's some kinda error, we appreciate if you could pm the mods..

63@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Kumar


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:
@Kumar wrote:May be Sstar wants monopoly in the news section?

Shame after so many comments admin or moderators couldn't control the situation.


Our Co-admin, Sstar is posting all the available news in the day's morning for you guys to read.. Some of you may not notice it and duplicate the posts.. Check the time of the content she published the posts..

I urge all members to check before u post..

If you still find there's some kinda error, we appreciate if you could pm the mods..

Thanks for the message.
I used to PM to the moderators regarding these matters before and the situation were not rectified.
If you don't mind ask qubit & rijay.
Anyway I decide to put full stop to this matter.
Good luck.

64@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:10 pm

glwking


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Even Co-admin doesn't check before he/she start new posts. So, how can we expect others to check before they post. Twisted Evil

65@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Kithsiri


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I wonder why some are crying about this issue so much?
If it is a space related issue then I think we occupy more space than those duplicate postings by posting complaints with previous quotes attached.
If something is posted more than once, then ignore the latter postings.
Correct me if I am wrong please.

66@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Rajaraam


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
You are correct Kithsiri. To add that Mod. can delete such posts if they feel so.No harm.Isn't it?

67@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:52 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
What is going in the forum?
Talk section after long time flooded with news item.
Specially by mods and admin.
Some of the news item already in the news item under news paper 19/02/2012.
So again all of us are creating a mess?

68@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:What is going in the forum?
Talk section after long time flooded with news item.
Specially by mods and admin.
Some of the news item already in the news item under news paper 19/02/2012.
So again all of us are creating a mess?

Excuse me I clearly marked on my thread for further discussion.

If some one are not happy I'll move this to news section after getting permission from admin.

69@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Quibit


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
News items can be posted in the talk section for further discussion. Earlier rule has been revised. Please refer the announcement.

70@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Quibit wrote:News items can be posted in the talk section for further discussion. Earlier rule has been revised. Please refer the announcement.

Thanks Quibit for the clarification.

71@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@Quibit wrote:News items can be posted in the talk section for further discussion. Earlier rule has been revised. Please refer the announcement.

Thanks for the info.

72@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Tue May 15, 2012 10:53 am

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
Global Moderator who cannot answer sensible comments or comments against his party politics locking the thread on his own.This is the second time this gentleman behaving like a head less chicken.
Do we need these type of arrogant Mods in this forum?

73@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Tue May 15, 2012 11:01 am

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:Global Moderator who cannot answer sensible comments or comments against his party politics locking the thread on his own.This is the second time this gentleman behaving like a head less chicken.
Do we need these type of arrogant Mods in this forum?


now we can understand who is the head less chiken.. Laughing ,putting fingures to everything.. these actions r welcome to safeguard the quality of the forum. Laughing

74@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Tue May 15, 2012 11:06 am

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:Global Moderator who cannot answer sensible comments or comments against his party politics locking the thread on his own.This is the second time this gentleman behaving like a head less chicken.
Do we need these type of arrogant Mods in this forum?


You better read the forum rules and guidlines before criticizing moderators action.I have quoted relavant part.Consider this as a warning.

Administration: Be aware that Administrators and Moderators have the ability to delete, edit, merge, move or close any forum message or topic, without advance warning, that its members create. This isn't done out of spite but rather if the admin or moderator feel that the forums are best served by modifying the topic or message. If your topic has been locked, moved, merged or deleted, don't address the issue by posting a message where the entire community can read it. Take it to PM and discuss it in a rational manner

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t5700-forum-rules-policies-guidelines

75@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Tue May 15, 2012 11:17 am

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@rijayasooriya wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:Global Moderator who cannot answer sensible comments or comments against his party politics locking the thread on his own.This is the second time this gentleman behaving like a head less chicken.
Do we need these type of arrogant Mods in this forum?


You better read the forum rules and guidlines before criticizing moderators action.I have quoted relavant part.Consider this as a warning.

Administration: Be aware that Administrators and Moderators have the ability to delete, edit, merge, move or close any forum message or topic, without advance warning, that its members create. This isn't done out of spite but rather if the admin or moderator feel that the forums are best served by modifying the topic or message. If your topic has been locked, moved, merged or deleted, don't address the issue by posting a message where the entire community can read it. Take it to PM and discuss it in a rational manner

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t5700-forum-rules-policies-guidelines

I read that in past and clearly understood.
But question here is whether that can be misused or not?

If I get the power shall I Ban a mod?
(If someone do that I'll be happy)

76@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Tue May 15, 2012 11:24 am

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:
@rijayasooriya wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:Global Moderator who cannot answer sensible comments or comments against his party politics locking the thread on his own.This is the second time this gentleman behaving like a head less chicken.
Do we need these type of arrogant Mods in this forum?


You better read the forum rules and guidlines before criticizing moderators action.I have quoted relavant part.Consider this as a warning.

Administration: Be aware that Administrators and Moderators have the ability to delete, edit, merge, move or close any forum message or topic, without advance warning, that its members create. This isn't done out of spite but rather if the admin or moderator feel that the forums are best served by modifying the topic or message. If your topic has been locked, moved, merged or deleted, don't address the issue by posting a message where the entire community can read it. Take it to PM and discuss it in a rational manner

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t5700-forum-rules-policies-guidelines

I read that in past and clearly understood.
But question here is whether that can be misused or not?

If I get the power shall I Ban a mod?
(If someone do that I'll be happy
)

If u want to day dream it is up to u.But next time better to adhere to forum rules and guidlines.Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

77@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Tue May 15, 2012 11:37 am

glwking

glwking
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
It's better to adhere the forum rules and regulations. This is applicable to even moderators and global moderators. So, called global moderator started many times started controvertial discussions, now talking about rule. I wouldn't wonder, even if he lock this topic too.

78@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Tue May 15, 2012 11:42 am

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@glwking wrote:It's better to adhere the forum rules and regulations. This is applicable to even moderators and global moderators. So, called global moderator started many times started controvertial discussions, now talking about rule. I wouldn't wonder, even if he lock this topic too.

If u have an ounce of a brain u should understand this is not about starting controversial discussions and this is about critizizing moderators action.

On the otherhand, Rather than accusing in a baseless manner, can u provide any links to threads which are started by me on controversial matters ?

79@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Tue May 15, 2012 12:11 pm

glwking

glwking
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Mr Global Moderator, mind your words.

Global moderator can criticize any one. But others should not criticize our respectable Global(?) moderator. Because, he has the global power. This forum should be shame to have a moderator like you.

80@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Tue May 15, 2012 12:16 pm

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@glwking wrote:Mr Global Moderator, mind your words.

Global moderator can criticize any one. But others should not criticize our respectable Global(?) moderator. Because, he has the global power. This forum should be shame to have a moderator like you.

Oh yes this forum is proud to have a valuable contributor like u...lol! lol! lol! lol!

81@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Tue May 15, 2012 12:18 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Guys,

I'd like to emphasize all of you that a forum has its rules and regulations a member must adhered to..
Constructive criticism is acceptable with valid backing but condemning members will not be..

We've seen in the past few members try to promote some shares without apparent backing and we had to interfere and expose their intentions to safeguard the new comers and less experienced members.

We welcome the divers ideas/views Members have but when the things turn bad, mods may have to react not to compromise the forum guidelines going further.

Therefore we appreciate everyone's contribution to the forum adhering to the rules and regulations placed in. These are there to protect members and forum at large.

If any clarification is required or any discrepancy in views rather than keep on highlighting it on the thread being discussed, we further request all of the members to use 'pm' facility to settle the things down.

82@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Tue May 15, 2012 12:22 pm

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
See this link First;

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t17954-president-must-act-to-nab-and-expose-fraudsters

" I totaly agree with ur both posts Rajaraam.Some of the buggers can not understand the practical reality in governing a country.I think they lack experience even in managing their home affairs ".

If people are given the tools to ensure the sanctity is allowed to use this kind of language, then what do you expect from such people.

Hope he knows the real meaning of the word ! Very Happy

83@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Tue May 15, 2012 12:25 pm

Quibit


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Well said Admin!!!

84@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Tue May 15, 2012 12:31 pm

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Kithsiri wrote:See this link First;

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t17954-president-must-act-to-nab-and-expose-fraudsters

" I totaly agree with ur both posts Rajaraam.Some of the buggers can not understand the practical reality in governing a country.I think they lack experience even in managing their home affairs ".

If people are given the tools to ensure the sanctity is allowed to use this kind of language, then what do you expect from such people.

Hope he knows the real meaning of the word ! Very Happy

I feel realy sorry about u.U know only one meaning of that word which shows ur class.If u do not have a oxford dictionary just follow this link.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Buggers

85@moderators - Page 4 Empty Re: @moderators Tue May 15, 2012 1:09 pm

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@rijayasooriya wrote:
@Kithsiri wrote:See this link First;

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t17954-president-must-act-to-nab-and-expose-fraudsters

" I totaly agree with ur both posts Rajaraam.Some of the buggers can not understand the practical reality in governing a country.I think they lack experience even in managing their home affairs ".

If people are given the tools to ensure the sanctity is allowed to use this kind of language, then what do you expect from such people.

Hope he knows the real meaning of the word ! Very Happy

I feel realy sorry about u.U know only one meaning of that word which shows ur class.If u do not have a oxford dictionary just follow this link.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Buggers
This is the kind of Moderators we have here !!! Very Happy
(Then he will say I lock this conversation also) Very Happy

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum