FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT -- COMB

DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT -- COMB

+2
Gaja
ABEST
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT  --  COMB Empty DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT -- COMB Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:06 pm

ABEST


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT

28 October 2011

Voting & Non-Voting
Date of Announcement: - 28.Oct. 2011
Rate of Dividend: - Rs. 1.50 per share / First Interim Dividend
Financial Year: - 2011
XD: - 08.Nov.2011
Payment: - 18.Nov.2011
Share Transfer Book Open

2DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT  --  COMB Empty Re: DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT -- COMB Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:39 pm

Gaja


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

last time they announced the 1st interim dividend for the last year also on 29.10.2010 and gave 1.50/= and this time also same ( but there was a right issue & share split).

The 2nd interim dividend for the last year announced on 26.11.2010, will they repeat it again

3DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT  --  COMB Empty Re: DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT -- COMB Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:48 pm

WildBear


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Gaja wrote:last time they announced the 1st interim dividend for the last year also on 29.10.2010 and gave 1.50/= and this time also same ( but there was a right issue & share split).

The 2nd interim dividend for the last year announced on 26.11.2010, will they repeat it again

It seems they are ready to give annual dividends of 5/- per share, If it happens, with current price the COMB dividend yield will be closer to 5% which is very attractive. Another party is directly benifiting from this dividends -that is DFCC, Now DFCC has more than 100 million shares of COMB after the Split and Rights which entitles them for an annual dividend of more than 500 million which is equivalent to 2.0 EPS Of DFCC annualy in addition to their operating income.

4DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT  --  COMB Empty Re: DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT -- COMB Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:11 am

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

WildBear wrote:
Gaja wrote:last time they announced the 1st interim dividend for the last year also on 29.10.2010 and gave 1.50/= and this time also same ( but there was a right issue & share split).

The 2nd interim dividend for the last year announced on 26.11.2010, will they repeat it again

It seems they are ready to give annual dividends of 5/- per share, If it happens, with current price the COMB dividend yield will be closer to 5% which is very attractive. Another party is directly benifiting from this dividends -that is DFCC, Now DFCC has more than 100 million shares of COMB after the Split and Rights which entitles them for an annual dividend of more than 500 million which is equivalent to 2.0 EPS Of DFCC annualy in addition to their operating income.

Good point.
Thanks.

5DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT  --  COMB Empty Re: DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT -- COMB Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:53 am

tj


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

This is the advantage of investing in fundamentally strong companies that are doing well. Even in a market down trend they have the resources to provide a decent return to the shareholders through dividends.

Thx
tj

6DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT  --  COMB Empty Re: DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT -- COMB Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:59 am

Gaja


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

when considering the market, considerable trading taking place on the commercial shares

7DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT  --  COMB Empty Re: DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT -- COMB Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:52 am

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Gaja wrote:when considering the market, considerable trading taking place on the commercial shares
There are 4crossings at price of Rs108.50 and Rs108.60.Total volume 1,583,300

8DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT  --  COMB Empty Re: DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT -- COMB Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Gaja


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Gaja wrote:last time they announced the 1st interim dividend for the last year also on 29.10.2010 and gave 1.50/= and this time also same ( but there was a right issue & share split).

The 2nd interim dividend for the last year announced on 26.11.2010, will they repeat it again

I am happy that they declared the 2nd interim dividend as expected

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum