FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» SEMB SEMB
by stockchaser Today at 2:57 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Vishwanarth Today at 2:54 pm

» Bullish sentiment returns with market regulator's assurance
by Vishwanarth Today at 2:52 pm

» Price prediction on GRAN and TAFL
by Bakkabwoi Today at 2:33 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by RJ1010 Today at 1:58 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by Vishwanarth Today at 1:49 pm

» SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC (SHL.N0000)
by suku502 Today at 1:32 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Wickyz Today at 1:19 pm

» Chart 25.02.2021
by stockback Today at 12:41 pm

» DFCC will be receiving Rs.594,538,285.50
by David VKMS Today at 12:20 pm

» is it a good time to sell expo shares
by Kipling Today at 8:39 am

» Current 2021 Februray Unit Trust/Unit Fund Per Annum percentages
by agentnrox Today at 8:13 am

» UNHCR එකේ ලොකූ ටෝක දැම්මට සමහර ඔස්තාර් ලා කියන ආර්තික සම්භාදක අරවා මේවා මුකුත් එන්නේ නැ
by judecroos Today at 7:42 am

» Leading brokers causing market downturn
by Mithooshan Today at 7:40 am

» Must watch this video - unnecessary panic
by Jana Today at 1:03 am

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by learningthemarket Today at 12:03 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Mr. X Yesterday at 11:28 pm

» Fall seven times, stand up eight.What happened, has happened. Free your mind from it. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000)
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Unscripted daily drama.Traders are uncertain whether to buy or sell. Stock market for beginners
by Jayashantha Yesterday at 8:40 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » SMLL Warrants-be careful

SMLL Warrants-be careful

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SMLL Warrants-be careful Empty SMLL Warrants-be careful Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:25 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
guys SMLL warrants going to be converted in 2012 jan first week,so be careful if you buys...

current price of SMLL N-35.5
current price of SMLL W-14.20

CONVERSION PRICE=30Rs
total cost for conversion-(30+14.20)=44.20

either SMLL N share price should go up or SMLL W price should come down........which has most possibility?


guys remind what happened to REEF,SEMB,CLPL warrants when the dates getting closing.......

gud luck

2SMLL Warrants-be careful Empty Re: SMLL Warrants-be careful Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:32 am

ssuni

ssuni
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
-----------------No. of shares----Cap
SMLL.W----------6814091---------96760096
SMLL.N----------68140918------2419002624
total- -----------74955009------2515762720

after conversion
W- Cap--> 204422730
N-Cap--> 2419002624(if N is 35/= when conversion)
total Cap-->2623425354
So the voting share price--> 2623425354/74955009=Rs.35
nothing changes --> only the warrents holders should pay 14+30=44 to buy them!!
but what will happened to the inflow of W conversion??(204422730-96760096=Rs.107662634)
should the voting share price go up,when warrents converting because of this inflow of Rs.107662634?

3SMLL Warrants-be careful Empty Re: SMLL Warrants-be careful Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:02 pm

ABEST


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
anyone receive letter form SMLL?

4SMLL Warrants-be careful Empty Re: SMLL Warrants-be careful Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:52 pm

amilaela

amilaela
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
ops really.. but after some news can it go up? what is the conversion date?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001851586843

5SMLL Warrants-be careful Empty Re: SMLL Warrants-be careful Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Rajaraam


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@mark wrote:guys SMLL warrants going to be converted in 2012 jan first week,so be careful if you buys...

current price of SMLL N-35.5
current price of SMLL W-14.20

CONVERSION PRICE=30Rs
total cost for conversion-(30+14.20)=44.20

either SMLL N share price should go up or SMLL W price should come down........which has most possibility?


guys remind what happened to REEF,SEMB,CLPL warrants when the dates getting closing.......

gud luck
mark,
good post. I appriciate it. I knew this situation and I didn't play with that. But some small investors are playing. Good that you as a person who has wider knowledg in share dealing advise our freinds in the forum . Thank you mark for your kind effort. This is how one can help our members.

6SMLL Warrants-be careful Empty Re: SMLL Warrants-be careful Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:37 am

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@Rajaraam wrote:
@mark wrote:guys SMLL warrants going to be converted in 2012 jan first week,so be careful if you buys...

current price of SMLL N-35.5
current price of SMLL W-14.20

CONVERSION PRICE=30Rs
total cost for conversion-(30+14.20)=44.20

either SMLL N share price should go up or SMLL W price should come down........which has most possibility?


guys remind what happened to REEF,SEMB,CLPL warrants when the dates getting closing.......

gud luck
mark,
good post. I appriciate it. I knew this situation and I didn't play with that. But some small investors are playing. Good that you as a person who has wider knowledg in share dealing advise our freinds in the forum . Thank you mark for your kind effort. This is how one can help our members.

thanks very much bro.. Very Happy Very Happy


btw if you see order book there was a buy order of 100k,if that clears......then the downfall may be steep...

7SMLL Warrants-be careful Empty Re: SMLL Warrants-be careful Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:37 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/2091323232869_.pdf

announcement released


today price-9Rs

today i was there at 6.6,but removed after thinking it may touch 4.50 in coming days if mkt go down Rolling Eyes



List of Securities on which 10% Price Band is applicable (As of 09th December 2011)
In terms of the SEC directive dated 14th September 2010, a 10% price band has been imposed on the following security/securities:

SMLL-W-0020 09-DEC-2011 15-DEC-2011 Embarassed

will there be buyers scratch

8SMLL Warrants-be careful Empty Re: SMLL Warrants-be careful Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:46 pm

monash

monash
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
mark hope you had a great time with it on past few weeks Smile I also had some profit it with it recently. But whatever happen it's better not to touch these warrants again. It's better option rather than stuck on it and burn your hand.

9SMLL Warrants-be careful Empty Re: SMLL Warrants-be careful Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:50 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@monash wrote:mark hope you had a great time with it on past few weeks Smile I also had some profit it with it recently. But whatever happen it's better not to touch these warrants again. It's better option rather than stuck on it and burn your hand.

exactly. Smile until dated notifies,
i still cant understand who was the idiot bought 100k at 14Rs,i also filled some of his buy order Wink
SMLL may touch 40 or more,but prices will not sustain,so btr be careful trading..

10SMLL Warrants-be careful Empty Re: SMLL Warrants-be careful Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:14 pm

amilaela

amilaela
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@mark wrote:
@monash wrote:mark hope you had a great time with it on past few weeks Smile I also had some profit it with it recently. But whatever happen it's better not to touch these warrants again. It's better option rather than stuck on it and burn your hand.

exactly. Smile until dated notifies,
i still cant understand who was the idiot bought 100k at 14Rs,i also filled some of his buy order Wink
SMLL may touch 40 or more,but prices will not sustain,so btr be careful trading..


my frind bought @ 22 1000k now price become under ground what is your advise for him??

he should sell or convert?
can this one come to 20 level?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001851586843

11SMLL Warrants-be careful Empty Re: SMLL Warrants-be careful Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:38 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@amilaela wrote:
@mark wrote:
@monash wrote:mark hope you had a great time with it on past few weeks Smile I also had some profit it with it recently. But whatever happen it's better not to touch these warrants again. It's better option rather than stuck on it and burn your hand.

exactly. Smile until dated notifies,
i still cant understand who was the idiot bought 100k at 14Rs,i also filled some of his buy order Wink
SMLL may touch 40 or more,but prices will not sustain,so btr be careful trading..


my frind bought @ 22 1000k now price become under ground what is your advise for him??

he should sell or convert?
can this one come to 20 level?


Firstl, good Job Mark forecasting the warrant situation before it was too late. ( When it was in RS 14+ )

Amilaela,

There is a possibility that warrant can go up a bit before conversion with fluctuation, but it going back to Rs 22 will be very difficult unless there is high manipulation of warrants or the share itself will should go back to closer to Rs 50 to make warrants valued that much.
ALso these days there is price band on smll.

So it is best to tell your friend not hold breath and hope that it will go to RS 22.







12SMLL Warrants-be careful Empty Re: SMLL Warrants-be careful Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:10 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
HOPE YOU GUYS SAFE Very Happy

still cant understand why someone bought 100K at 14.. Evil or Very Mad No pale

13SMLL Warrants-be careful Empty Re: SMLL Warrants-be careful Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:05 pm

amilaela

amilaela
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@slstock wrote:
@amilaela wrote:
@mark wrote:
@monash wrote:mark hope you had a great time with it on past few weeks Smile I also had some profit it with it recently. But whatever happen it's better not to touch these warrants again. It's better option rather than stuck on it and burn your hand.

exactly. Smile until dated notifies,
i still cant understand who was the idiot bought 100k at 14Rs,i also filled some of his buy order Wink
SMLL may touch 40 or more,but prices will not sustain,so btr be careful trading..


my frind bought @ 22 1000k now price become under ground what is your advise for him??

he should sell or convert?
can this one come to 20 level?


Firstl, good Job Mark forecasting the warrant situation before it was too late. ( When it was in RS 14+ )

Amilaela,

There is a possibility that warrant can go up a bit before conversion with fluctuation, but it going back to Rs 22 will be very difficult unless there is high manipulation of warrants or the share itself will should go back to closer to Rs 50 to make warrants valued that much.
ALso these days there is price band on smll.

So it is best to tell your friend not hold breath and hope that it will go to RS 22.








thanks

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001851586843

14SMLL Warrants-be careful Empty Re: SMLL Warrants-be careful Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:56 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
SMLL new shares listed......

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/6001328239950_.pdf

not fully subscribed,

btw why not much selling? Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum