FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» LPRT and CHOT old and profitable businesses, yet severely undervalued
by sheildskye Yesterday at 12:05 pm

» MULTI FINANCE PLC (MFL.N0000)
by Equity Master Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:50 pm

» L G I L - Maharaja special
by Chula Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:24 pm

» Day Trader may find a stock attractive if it moves a lot during the day. Stock market for beginners and day traders
by Asoka Samarakone Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:54 am

» Foundation laid for Nestlé Lanka’s Rs.5bn factory expansion
by nilantha suranga Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:57 am

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by D.G.Dayaratne Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:48 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by cseboss Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:21 pm

» I can't understad your behaviour
by D.G.Dayaratne Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:56 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by abey Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:54 pm

» RW - Rescue Warrior of Sri Lanka's Economy
by ADVENTUS Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:05 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by samaritan Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:38 am

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by sojsilva Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:14 am

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by EPS Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:33 pm

» Maersk sees global supply chain woes for longer
by samaritan Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:11 pm

» World Cities Summit: Sri Lanka's US$14b Port City Colombo still viable despite crisis, says official
by samaritan Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:21 am

» Bulls return to Colombo stock market with new vigour
by samaritan Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:11 am

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by lion Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:02 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:38 pm

» Factors to consider in INVESTING in CSE now?
by sheildskye Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:45 pm

» Sri Lankans bide time as leaders seek fix for economic woes
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:38 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » How do I deposit money to CDS Account using online

How do I deposit money to CDS Account using online

+2
twimalasuriya
Maximin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Maximin

Maximin
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I've been visting my broker everytime, when I deposit money to CDS Account. I have a HSBC account and who are the brokers, who allow to do online transfer using HSBC account (or Sampath Bank Account)

twimalasuriya

twimalasuriya
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Maximin wrote:I've been visting my broker everytime, when I deposit money to CDS Account. I have a HSBC account and who are the brokers, who allow to do online transfer using HSBC account (or Sampath Bank Account)

i have transfered funds to acuity using sampathnet where they are listed as a "payee".

in hsbc online and hnb online, they are not listed as a payee, but you can do a 'third party transfer' to their account and put your cds account number as reference.

after transferring i normally send them a mail with the reference number and cds number to make sure they dont mess it up.

2011_NewComer

2011_NewComer
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Mine is Capital Trust and I transfer online to their HSBC account.
I'm also using the Com bank Share trading payment option.

After transferring money I normally email a screenshot of the transfer.

Your broker must be having some bank A/C numbers. So can't you transfer to one of them using HSBC online transfer?

Smile

sanjayagps


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I've done this from sampath vishwa (sampath seems to be retiring sampathnet) to BMS (bartleet mallory stock brokers). You need to create a third party payee and then you can transfer funds to almost any bank account.

I've done this once but forgot to mention the cds account number in the advice. Still it got credited to my cds account as BMS requests the id number from the bank for deposits.

It took about 2 days for the balance to appear. (or was it about 3 days?) Next time I am going to add a remark with my cds account number and see if it gets credited faster..

2011_NewComer

2011_NewComer
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

2011_NewComer wrote:Mine is Capital Trust and I transfer online to their HSBC account.
I'm also using the Com bank Share trading payment option.

After transferring money I normally email a screenshot of the transfer.

Your broker must be having some bank A/C numbers. So can't you transfer to one of them using HSBC online transfer?

Smile

As twimalasuriya has said HSBC transfer is a Third party transfer..Not a direct transfer like in Combank Share trading payment. (Forgot to mention that.)

Universalgoal


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

i am using combank share trading payment it is more relaiable

sanjayagps


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Could you guys explain more about Combank Share trading payment?

Do you need a combank account and online banking facilities to use?

Also how soon does the money get credited to the cds account?

2011_NewComer

2011_NewComer
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

sanjayagps wrote:Could you guys explain more about Combank Share trading payment?

Do you need a combank account and online banking facilities to use?

Also how soon does the money get credited to the cds account?

Yes, you need to have a Commercial bank account and online facility.

I think only these brokers support it.

[img]How do I deposit money to CDS Account using online Comban10[/img]

Normally my account is updated next day morning.

Maximin

Maximin
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

twimalasuriya wrote:
Maximin wrote:I've been visting my broker everytime, when I deposit money to CDS Account. I have a HSBC account and who are the brokers, who allow to do online transfer using HSBC account (or Sampath Bank Account)

i have transfered funds to acuity using sampathnet where they are listed as a "payee".

in hsbc online and hnb online, they are not listed as a payee, but you can do a 'third party transfer' to their account and put your cds account number as reference.

after transferring i normally send them a mail with the reference number and cds number to make sure they dont mess it up.

Thanks twimalasuriya for answering my question. I just spoke with the broker and got their HSBC account number. She asked me to make the transfer using internet banking and just to email the printscreen to her. I am going to transfer a small amount to test and if it success, will use online transfer hereafter.

bakapandithaya

bakapandithaya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Only com bank? any other bank providing same online facilities

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum