FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» A Strong bounce back of ASI is on the cards
by Equityinvestor Yesterday at 10:09 pm

» Prominent Investors of the colombo stock market
by Walbaba Yesterday at 9:09 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Yesterday at 3:41 pm

» Many positives for Next week
by Vishwanarth Yesterday at 12:29 pm

» Norway -> biggest shareholder of NDB
by Vishwanarth Yesterday at 12:28 pm

» Maldives records over 100,000 tourist arrivals in first 35 days of the year
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:59 am

» Kind of behavior traders engage in when they are frustrated and want their money back from the market. Stock market for beginners
by lal62 Yesterday at 7:40 am

» EXPO EXPO EXPO
by Gowri123 Yesterday at 12:35 am

» still I believe this
by 100Bill Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:21 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:19 pm

» Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery?
by xhunter Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:49 pm

» Let's have a stop-loss strategy to maximize investment returns in stock market
by EquityChamp Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:19 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:56 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by samaritan Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:41 pm

» කොටස් මිල දී ගන්න මෙය හොඳම කාලයයි – රාජ්‍ය අමාත්‍ය කබ්රාල්
by samaritan Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:07 pm

» IS it right time to stick to warren buffett's most famous saying ???
by Mr. X Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:02 pm

» CSE - The World's best performer!
by Vishwanarth Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:42 pm

» Best Broker
by Wickyz Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:32 pm

» Game Changed! SUPER GREEN
by Karthick Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:24 pm

» Blue Diamond
by thavam_Eu Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:07 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Dumping of bargains

Dumping of bargains

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Dumping of bargains Empty Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:44 pm

illuminati


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Please, can some one like a "universal moderator" explain as to why people are dumping cheaply, absolute bargains like SAMP and COMB. This will enlighten our intelligent community.

2Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Stockmate


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Retailors can not move blue chips. They need big investors. they are not yet here. Other shares may drop due to profit taking. Those who bought within last weeks have more than 10% gain by now. Traders sell and bag the profit. There is room for the market to move further ( to 6500 level). I think there is no need to worry right now.

3Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Rajaraam


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Stockmate wrote:Retailors can not move blue chips. They need big investors. they are not yet here. Other shares may drop due to profit taking. Those who bought within last weeks have more than 10% gain by now. Traders sell and bag the profit. There is room for the market to move further ( to 6500 level). I think there is no need to worry right now.



Yes, many ppl must have earned from TESS and some other counters. Your predictions are very much accurate I believe.So still we have oppotunities. Thanks Stockmate.

4Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:19 pm

opfdo

opfdo
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@illuminati wrote:Please, can some one like a "universal moderator" explain as to why people are dumping cheaply, absolute bargains like SAMP and COMB. This will enlighten our intelligent community.

dear illu,

I am neither moderator nor a expert, but i saw something,

SAMP - early morning it was trade @ 199, then suddenly drop to 195/- & it is not a drop to me, it seems purposely done that for collection & 195/-. it is still collecting & 195

COMB - there was a buyer more than 1 mn & 99.50. Then collection gone 100.50 to 100 after that collection that buyer gone like a ghost. It seems that buyer has finished his collection by putting a window dressing buy order.

this is my idea. Smile

5Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:40 pm

manula


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
osmand wrote:
@illuminati wrote:Please, can some one like a "universal moderator" explain as to why people are dumping cheaply, absolute bargains like SAMP and COMB. This will enlighten our intelligent community.

dear illu,

I am neither moderator nor a expert, but i saw something,

SAMP - early morning it was trade @ 199, then suddenly drop to 195/- & it is not a drop to me, it seems purposely done that for collection & 195/-. it is still collecting & 195

COMB - there was a buyer more than 1 mn & 99.50. Then collection gone 100.50 to 100 after that collection that buyer gone like a ghost. It seems that buyer has finished his collection by putting a window dressing buy order.

this is my idea. Smile

main thing on SAMP and COMB is leadership change news.. other than nothing to worry

6Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:43 pm

Deva


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
osmand wrote:
@illuminati wrote:Please, can some one like a "universal moderator" explain as to why people are dumping cheaply, absolute bargains like SAMP and COMB. This will enlighten our intelligent community.

dear illu,

I am neither moderator nor a expert, but i saw something,

SAMP - early morning it was trade @ 199, then suddenly drop to 195/- & it is not a drop to me, it seems purposely done that for collection & 195/-. it is still collecting & 195

COMB - there was a buyer more than 1 mn & 99.50. Then collection gone 100.50 to 100 after that collection that buyer gone like a ghost. It seems that buyer has finished his collection by putting a window dressing buy order.

this is my idea. Smile

Agree with you osmand, I too noticed. They created a bargain counter @195 and thereafter there were large collections.

7Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:44 pm

raa


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Big quantities of these shares are not being moved by retailers. This is probably premeditated and off the floor negotiated deals between big parties.

Also, it is wrong to assume that the sellers are making a mistake. They are probably selling at a large profit having held the shares for a long period of time and the buyers are coming in because they feel the market has come down enough and the price is attractive.

E.G: Captains are selling out of JKH to collect COMB. Even though JKH has come down from its peak, the Captains have collected JKH for next to nothing so they still come out with a thumping profit which they are using to buy into COMB which is very attractive at these prices to them...

8Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Rajitha

Rajitha
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@illuminati wrote:Please, can some one like a "universal moderator" explain as to why people are dumping cheaply, absolute bargains like SAMP and COMB. This will enlighten our intelligent community.

Do some research of your own than making alt accounts and trying to spew crap!
As you are incapable of even reading topics here except demoting stocks i'm giving you the link! If you have the capability to grasp what it says read and understand!
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t14501-bank-leadership-changes#93404

in essence
Dhammika to be appointed Chairman of Sampath Bank
http://www.ft.lk/2011/12/29/dhammika-to-be-appointed-chairman-of-sampath-bank/

Mahendra resigns as COMBank Chairman; Captains’ buy in
http://www.ft.lk/2011/12/29/mahendra-resigns-as-combank-chairman-captains-buy-in/

9Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:12 pm

illuminati


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Rajitha wrote:
@illuminati wrote:Please, can some one like a "universal moderator" explain as to why people are dumping cheaply, absolute bargains like SAMP and COMB. This will enlighten our intelligent community.

Do some research of your own than making alt accounts and trying to spew crap!
As you are incapable of even reading topics here except demoting stocks i'm giving you the link! If you have the capability to grasp what it says read and understand!
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t14501-bank-leadership-changes#93404

in essence
Dhammika to be appointed Chairman of Sampath Bank
http://www.ft.lk/2011/12/29/dhammika-to-be-appointed-chairman-of-sampath-bank/

Mahendra resigns as COMBank Chairman; Captains’ buy in
http://www.ft.lk/2011/12/29/mahendra-resigns-as-combank-chairman-captainbuy-in/

Ho Ho The "podiyen again" The forum members by now know who you are. People will not forget how you dumped your rubber stocks whilst recommending others to buy them, with your valuable research reports.

10Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator
osmand wrote:
@illuminati wrote:Please, can some one like a "universal moderator" explain as to why people are dumping cheaply, absolute bargains like SAMP and COMB. This will enlighten our intelligent community.

dear illu,

I am neither moderator nor a expert, but i saw something,

SAMP - early morning it was trade @ 199, then suddenly drop to 195/- & it is not a drop to me, it seems purposely done that for collection & 195/-. it is still collecting & 195

COMB - there was a buyer more than 1 mn & 99.50. Then collection gone 100.50 to 100 after that collection that buyer gone like a ghost. It seems that buyer has finished his collection by putting a window dressing buy order.


this is my idea. Smile

normally it's a fake huge sell order in order for a collection right?



Last edited by npp on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Rajitha

Rajitha
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
No point arguing same point with a retard who just repeating the same song with no proof and can't seems to rap there mind around a simple fact! These are the retards that think markets move up for decades prices don't fluctuate and don't know when to shut up when beaten and keep making alt accounts and posting crap!

I gave you the answer you were looking for ! Go figure!

12Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:31 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@illuminati wrote:
Ho Ho The "podiyen again" The forum members by now know who you are. People will not forget how you dumped your rubber stocks whilst recommending others to buy them, with your valuable research reports.


If you cant understand why COMB and SAMP and some other stocks are down in a small bull, u should read the news mate..

Since ur an educated, intelligent, expert in this field than an average punter, u should also know some profit taking has to go after index moved up abt 4% for the last couple of days..

Can u be honest here? R u here to argue on rubber, chicken or about stocks in general?

13Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:33 pm

kankaniya


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
npp wrote:
osmand wrote:
@illuminati wrote:Please, can some one like a "universal moderator" explain as to why people are dumping cheaply, absolute bargains like SAMP and COMB. This will enlighten our intelligent community.

dear illu,

I am neither moderator nor a expert, but i saw something,

SAMP - early morning it was trade @ 199, then suddenly drop to 195/- & it is not a drop to me, it seems purposely done that for collection & 195/-. it is still collecting & 195

COMB - there was a buyer more than 1 mn & 99.50. Then collection gone 100.50 to 100 after that collection that buyer gone like a ghost. It seems that buyer has finished his collection by putting a window dressing buy order.


this is my idea. Smile

normally it's a fake huge sell order in order for a collection right?

Do people really put fake huge sell orders for 'bargains' so that they can collect lower? If the share really is a bargain why doesn't some other wealthy individual buy up all the shares on the 'fake' sell order? And if the share really is an undervalued bargain why do other people rush to put orders below the so called fake order?

14Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator
@kankaniya wrote:
npp wrote:
osmand wrote:
@illuminati wrote:Please, can some one like a "universal moderator" explain as to why people are dumping cheaply, absolute bargains like SAMP and COMB. This will enlighten our intelligent community.

dear illu,

I am neither moderator nor a expert, but i saw something,

SAMP - early morning it was trade @ 199, then suddenly drop to 195/- & it is not a drop to me, it seems purposely done that for collection & 195/-. it is still collecting & 195

COMB - there was a buyer more than 1 mn & 99.50. Then collection gone 100.50 to 100 after that collection that buyer gone like a ghost. It seems that buyer has finished his collection by putting a window dressing buy order.


this is my idea. Smile

normally it's a fake huge sell order in order for a collection right?

Do people really put fake huge sell orders for 'bargains' so that they can collect lower? If the share really is a bargain why doesn't some other wealthy individual buy up all the shares on the 'fake' sell order? And if the share really is an undervalued bargain why do other people rush to put orders below the so called fake order?

are you challenging what I said or are you looking for answers to your counter questions?

15Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:53 pm

kankaniya


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
npp wrote:
@kankaniya wrote:
npp wrote:
osmand wrote:
@illuminati wrote:Please, can some one like a "universal moderator" explain as to why people are dumping cheaply, absolute bargains like SAMP and COMB. This will enlighten our intelligent community.

dear illu,

I am neither moderator nor a expert, but i saw something,

SAMP - early morning it was trade @ 199, then suddenly drop to 195/- & it is not a drop to me, it seems purposely done that for collection & 195/-. it is still collecting & 195

COMB - there was a buyer more than 1 mn & 99.50. Then collection gone 100.50 to 100 after that collection that buyer gone like a ghost. It seems that buyer has finished his collection by putting a window dressing buy order.


this is my idea. Smile

normally it's a fake huge sell order in order for a collection right?

Do people really put fake huge sell orders for 'bargains' so that they can collect lower? If the share really is a bargain why doesn't some other wealthy individual buy up all the shares on the 'fake' sell order? And if the share really is an undervalued bargain why do other people rush to put orders below the so called fake order?

are you challenging what I said or are you looking for answers to your counter questions?

Yes, I am looking for an answer: If this is a bargain and someone is collecting by putting a huge fake sell order, why doesn't someone else 'collect' from the huge fake sell order?

You came up with the fake sell order theory so I naturally assume that you have studied it thoroughly and would not have any difficulty answering this one.

16Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:54 pm

kankaniya


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@smallville wrote:
@illuminati wrote:
Ho Ho The "podiyen again" The forum members by now know who you are. People will not forget how you dumped your rubber stocks whilst recommending others to buy them, with your valuable research reports.


If you cant understand why COMB and SAMP and some other stocks are down in a small bull, u should read the news mate..

Since ur an educated, intelligent, expert in this field than an average punter, u should also know some profit taking has to go after index moved up abt 4% for the last couple of days..

Can u be honest here? R u here to argue on rubber, chicken or about stocks in general?

I don't know about illuminati, maybe, I am really retarded like Rajitha says (according to him, only Smallville and Rajitha are not retarded. ). So could you please explain so that a retard like me (and illuminati) can understand this. These are the facts according to everyone:

1) COMB and SAMP are absolute bargains.
2) foreigners are selling them (CSE daily report says so )
3) some local investors are selling small quantities of SAMP
4) their chairman seat is changing
5) in case of SAMP the best young investor in the country is going to become chairman.
6) in case of COMB and elderly gentlemen who achieved a lot but past his prime according to the Central Bank is retiring.

now when I consider all these facts, I simply can't understand why the prices of these shares should decline.
If item number 1, 4, 5, 6 are true then item number 2 and 3 should be false.

So instead of just accusing me of being a retard, please take a moment to explain things so that me and thousands of other retarded members of the forum can benefit.

Much obliged.

17Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator
@kankaniya wrote:
Yes, I am looking for an answer: If this is a bargain and someone is collecting by putting a huge fake sell order, why doesn't someone else 'collect' from the huge fake sell order?

You came up with the fake sell order theory so I naturally assume that you have studied it thoroughly and would not have any difficulty answering this one.

look. did not see the "?" at the end of my post? i asked for clarification on that too.

generally what I see is large orders coming in temporarily to create some buying/selling and later disappear. In no way did I mention this as a theory nor did i say it was for bargain hunting.

about someone collecting large chunks from a fake order - I don't think any fund managers or institutions buy off the market depending on a few minutes' movement. They are done after a lot of study. These orders that I'm talking about move about within a range being very careful not to be executed.

18Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:19 pm

monash

monash
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@kankaniya wrote:[quote= Do people really put fake huge sell orders for 'bargains' so that they can collect lower? If the share really is a bargain why doesn't some other wealthy individual buy up all the shares on the 'fake' sell order? And if the share really is an undervalued bargain why do other people rush to put orders below the so called fake order?

Yes they do.. its common @ CSE.. u can see it in counters such as RGEM, COMD, GREG, BLUE, OGL etc. frequently. if you closely follow order books of those u will be able to figure it out..

When you able to buy a stock at Rs.95, would you want to buy same stock at 150?

I hope that answers your question Smile

19Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:04 pm

manula


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@monash wrote:
@kankaniya wrote:[quote= Do people really put fake huge sell orders for 'bargains' so that they can collect lower? If the share really is a bargain why doesn't some other wealthy individual buy up all the shares on the 'fake' sell order? And if the share really is an undervalued bargain why do other people rush to put orders below the so called fake order?

Yes they do.. its common @ CSE.. u can see it in counters such as RGEM, COMD, GREG, BLUE, OGL etc. frequently. if you closely follow order books of those u will be able to figure it out..

When you able to buy a stock at Rs.95, would you want to buy same stock at 150?

I hope that answers your question Smile

yes..monash i am agreeing with you. even i know some normal investors also doing fake huge orders to reduce the prices..then cancelling when price getting reduce... trying in a different ways..

20Dumping of bargains Empty Re: Dumping of bargains Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:40 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@kankaniya wrote:
If item number 1, 4, 5, 6 are true then item number 2 and 3 should be false.

So instead of just accusing me of being a retard, please take a moment to explain things so that me and thousands of other retarded members of the forum can benefit.

Much obliged.

I didnt go and checked whether foreigners are selling or not, and I dont care...Cuz we cant buy/sell on foreign movement rite?

Most of the members even tried addressing this issue..

There are some reasons as to why banking shares can move;
1. Sometimes every counter can be bombarded with temporary buy/sell pressure to make the market or share price go up/down..
2. When seats changed, ppl have a tendency to fear of the future of the company as they know the current head has done well but not sure of the new one.. This could be most likely the case for COMB & SAMP
3. Banks have employee share option schemes, time to time they can sell low (buyer's asking price) as they got it at low price so what ever the increase is profit for them..

In SAMP's case I dont see any bad thing abt Mr. Dammi P getting elected, but its overall panic situation on news...

Note :
Lately I've been seeing many new members coming in and barking all over the place and hitting every corner thinking that one will see their points..
So honestly u dont have to do that.. When members see u have a valid point they'll reply.. And if members dont agree with you again u cant be hastened to throw stones at them too..

I dont wanna address any member as a retard, but frankly i dont see any point creating many accounts to reply discussions here Wink

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum