It took some time for me, to compile this list, then download them from different file hosting sites, torrents etc. and to re-upload them to mediafire for your convenience. I’m posting it here for the sake of new comers, so they can cut their valuable time wasted on finding these books. But I think it will be useful for both beginners and experts of this forum to further enhance their knowledge.
Top 10 (Must Read):
1. One up on wall street by Peter Lynch
2. Rich dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosak
3. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Gaham (Recommended by Warren Buffet)
4. Beating the street by Peter Lynch
5. The essays of Warren Buffet:Lessons for corporate America by Warren Buffet , Lawrence A.
6. Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits by Philip Fisher*
7. The warren buffet way
8. A Random Walk Down the Wall Street : Completely Revised and Updated Edition by Burton G
9. Come Into My Trading Room : A Complete Guide to Trading by Alexander Elder
10. The Four Pillars of Investing : Lessons for Building a Winning Portfolio by William Bernstein
11. The Interpretation of Financial Statements by Benjamin Graham and Spene B. Meredith*
12. The new Buffettology
13. Warren Buffet Portfolio
14. Buffet : The making of an American Capitalist by Roger Lowenstein*
15. How I made $2,000,000 in The Stock Marekt by Nicolas Darvas
16. The Motley Fool : Uk Investment Workbook by David Berger*
17. John Neff on Investing by Johan Neff*
18. Expectations investing by Alfred Rapport, Michael J. Manboussin*
19. Contrarian Investment Stragies : The Psychological Edge by David Dreman*
20. Winning the Losers Game : Timeless Stragies for Sucessful Investing by Charles D. Ellis, John
21. Taming the Lion : 100 Secret Stragies for Investing by Richard Farleigh
22. How to Make money in Stocks : A Winning System in Good Times and Bad, Fourth Edition by
William J. O’ned
23. Lessons From The Greatest Stock Traders of All Time by John Boik
24. Why Smart People Make Big Money Mistakes and How to Correct Them : Lessons For The New
Science of Behavioral Economics by Gary Belsky
25. Market Wizards : Interviews with Top Traderd by Jack D. Schwager
26. Financial Times Guide To Selecting Shares That Perform 10 Ways to Beat the Market (The FT
Guides) by Richard Koch, Leo Gough*
27. The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
28. Interpreting Company Reports by Geoffrey Holmes, Alan Sugdan, Paul Gee*
29. The Secret Code of The Superior Investor by James Glassmen*
30. Security Analysis: The Classic 1934 Edition by Benjamin Graham*
*No Download links found! Please post if you find!
Please buy the books if you like them, as an honor to the authors!
Dear experts and experienced members!...Please suggest a logical/practical order to read these books. And please do recommend if there are any good books missing here on the list. I will make sure to add them to the list for the benefit of the everyone.
This is my 100th post!