FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute

DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute

Submit Post

කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » We have already lost many good, genuine members and their views.

We have already lost many good, genuine members and their views.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ct.trader

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Well if you want to refine the forum you can start by banning Rajitha and his many duplicate accounts.

Light of Hope

Vice President - Equity Analytics
I think this is a good work, summary of whats been happening.

you have put one of my comments in the top and for the heading... well I said with my heart and I feel sad and sorry that their not with us anymore.

I invite them to join us again, I had enough of this crap lately I have seen

Roboticfx

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Anyway many old members have left the forum!

K.Haputantri

Co-Admin
I agree with Samare's point of view and urge all, including those who were sidelined by distructive critiques, to continue the healthy dialoge for the sake of wellbeing of the members because we need all of your input irrespective of expert or not, but try to be constructive.

Deva

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Please consider the essence of Asoka Samarakone's post.
According to my understanding he has summed up the current status of this valuable forum. I have also noticed many unwanted comments of insulting attitude. Members should act in a responsible manner while giving due respect to the opposing views.

nishanrs

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Highly Agree. New members should not be discouraged from commenting and posting by trying to ridicule them or calling them proxies of other profiles or agents of HNWI's.

Such things sideline the issue at hand and essentially hijacks the entire thread of discussion.

Let's see some fruitful discussions please.

Academic

@Quibit wrote:Forum can have rules and regulations like member bans similar to price bands and post limits similar to credit limits. But what can we achieve? What have the market achieved by having these regulations and removing them. Forum is not a loose cannon but a proxy of the current market sentiments and a platform to express opinions. Some of the recent post clearly indicate the frustration of the investors community. We share and respect the sentiments of our members and hope and pray that the situation will improve soon. This is a difficult time for everyone.. Darkest hour is just before the dawn!!

well thought idea. Agree except the sentence "pray that the situation will improve soon". If we do so we try to interfere free market system. Very Happy .

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin
DEAR nishanrs - ? Can you explain what HNWI's stands for. The term seems familier but I don't know the real meaning.

nishanrs

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
High Net Worth Individuals - People with liquid assets that can easily invest in anything that they want. Internationally, anyone with $1 million+ of liquid assets (cash) would fall into this category. Local examples would be K.D.D.P., H.J, etc.

@K.Haputantri wrote:DEAR nishanrs - ? Can you explain what HNWI's stands for. The term seems familier but I don't know the real meaning.

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
He was everywhere but nowhere in particular and I was surprised because he was someone who posted things in the past which were to the very point.

I do not see some old familiar names now but it does not mean that all of them have left the forum.

Like everything else this forum is an evolving thing by changing and getting adjusted to new trends and needs.

Those who often use GOD (Good Old Days) thing have to think again seriously.

This forum should not only be used to take but to give back as well. Idea

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin
THANKS nishanrs.

illuminati

@ct.trader wrote:Well if you want to refine the forum you can start by banning Rajitha and his many duplicate accounts.

Let it be the first example.

NightStalker

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@illuminati wrote:
@ct.trader wrote:Well if you want to refine the forum you can start by banning Rajitha and his many duplicate accounts.

Let it be the first example.

Machang I think the whole essence of his post was to stop you guys from posting stuff like this. Agreeing on most of what was said in the post, have we ever seen any technical analysis done on any stocks and any highlighting of the intrinsic value of stocks.

When I actually raised this Smallville made a valid point saying, since the market is spiraling down due to the sentiments, analysis does not seem very helpful. But I guess it''s better than the promotions by a few without any substantial backup data.

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
If the technical analysis seems useless (in this market condition), then isn’t that too fall in to the same category (promotions without any substantial backup data)? scratch

SL.Market

SL.Market
Feel so sorry...

Good Luck

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum