FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by stockchaser Today at 9:01 am

» TESS Agro PLC
by Thushara Ayya Today at 3:25 am

» VPEL high return share
by Thushara Ayya Today at 3:18 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Eranga87 Today at 1:12 am

» Digital divide introduce new poor in Sri Lanka
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» The COVID-19 impact on financial sector resilience
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Sri Lanka Development Update 2021 - World Bank Report
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 10:13 pm

» Sri Lanka gets emergency China loan as rupee hits record low
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 9:42 pm

» LOLC Share Price
by EGG Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» ELPL & WATA
by High-flyer Yesterday at 2:29 pm

» Import Restrictions and True State of Local Tile Manufacturers
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 2:17 pm

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by vikiperera Yesterday at 12:43 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by stockchaser Yesterday at 12:04 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 10:58 am

» Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex
by Kevinmikegrit Yesterday at 9:40 am

» Day Traders must gradually start accumulating a well diversified portfolio of stocks which are cash generative. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:24 pm

» Is 12th a holiday CSE
by Vishwanarth Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:46 am

» Kelani TYRES
by shan31 Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:07 pm

» VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000)
by shan31 Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:54 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by shan31 Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:34 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Gamble with AAF

Gamble with AAF

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Gamble with AAF  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamble with AAF Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:36 pm

mra


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:
@dindon1 wrote:
Gamble with AAF would be OK.,to me

That make sense Wink

All members, Pls respect the forum rules and adhere to those.. Rules are made not for Fun.. Evil or Very Mad If you want to make your own rules, pls PM Quibit and get the approvals..

Subject is not the Gamble. the title should be in CAPITAL LETERS OR simple letters.
kohedah yanne ..malle pol... Wink

22Gamble with AAF  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamble with AAF Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:08 pm

kaka


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Good 4 day trading

23Gamble with AAF  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamble with AAF Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:54 pm

smallville


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@mra wrote:
@smallville wrote:
@dindon1 wrote:
Gamble with AAF would be OK.,to me

That make sense Wink

All members, Pls respect the forum rules and adhere to those.. Rules are made not for Fun.. Evil or Very Mad If you want to make your own rules, pls PM Quibit and get the approvals..

Subject is not the Gamble. the title should be in CAPITAL LETERS OR simple letters.
kohedah yanne ..malle pol... Wink

Your Subject was "GAMBLE WITH AAF", then it was made to "Gamble with AAF" which would adhere to forum rules... Why the hell u trying to argue whether the title should be Capital or simple when we've told u the forum rules???

If you do not understand the rules, you can do several things; Very Happy

1) Read the rules and adhering to the rules
2) If you cant adhere, try your hard adhering to those
3) If you still cant, at least Stop being an ass and read carefully what others try to point out
4) If you're that reckless you can Mind your own business and stop comemnting just for fun
3) Still not satisfied?? IF you return to the forum, refer point no.1

24Gamble with AAF  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamble with AAF Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Roboticfx


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Please stop this argument. This post is about AAF so talk about it.

@members who have broken the rule

In our forum all posts and members in here are important resources. Nothing get any special consideration or power among them. All are at the same stage. So all member should obey our forum rules without arguing. All the rules have been based on reasons. If you study about the nature of public forums you will able to understand what is talking about by me. If you have joined any society even in your school, you will able to understand it much easily because it's a practical experience.

25Gamble with AAF  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamble with AAF Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:08 am

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator
@small - no offence, i agree that this particular member had violated a rule.
But the mod who is preaching too has violated a few (not the exceptions)
Then again, this is SLEF which is in SL Smile

26Gamble with AAF  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamble with AAF Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:24 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
npp wrote:@small - no offence, i agree that this particular member had violated a rule.
But the mod who is preaching too has violated a few (not the exceptions)
Then again, this is SLEF which is in SL Smile

Which one is it? me or Rijay? Wink Just asking in good faith cuz we all are human. The better thing is not arguing just correct one's self if any mistake had been done Wink

27Gamble with AAF  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamble with AAF Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:51 am

mra

mra
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:
npp wrote:@small - no offence, i agree that this particular member had violated a rule.
But the mod who is preaching too has violated a few (not the exceptions)
Then again, this is SLEF which is in SL Smile

Which one is it? me or Rijay? Wink Just asking in good faith cuz we all are human. The better thing is not arguing just correct one's self if any mistake had been done Wink

I request the top people on this forum to use their words carefully. this is not a political stage to use your words the way you want.

also request the moderators to be more decent when preach others and be example to others to keep this forum more decent.

on my earlier reply I only reply for what you said. you have mixed up the tittle subject. I never argue.

happy that now you have gone through the tittle from top to bottom and understood the subject.

28Gamble with AAF  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamble with AAF Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:17 pm

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:
npp wrote:@small - no offence, i agree that this particular member had violated a rule.
But the mod who is preaching too has violated a few (not the exceptions)
Then again, this is SLEF which is in SL Smile

Which one is it? me or Rijay? Wink Just asking in good faith cuz we all are human. The better thing is not arguing just correct one's self if any mistake had been done Wink
I have the same question.If it is me could you please kindly mention rules violated by me so that I can correct it if it is a real violation.

29Gamble with AAF  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamble with AAF Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:37 pm

godfreydayan


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
so what do u think ppl ....whats the best buying price of AAF.N in my point of view i think between 5.50- 5.80 is a good buying

30Gamble with AAF  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamble with AAF Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:39 pm

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
AAF is not a gamble anymore

31Gamble with AAF  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamble with AAF Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:47 pm

Top Trader


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t35053-asia-asset-finance-aaf

32Gamble with AAF  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamble with AAF Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:48 pm

Top Trader


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t35053-asia-asset-finance-aaf

33Gamble with AAF  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamble with AAF Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:55 am

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
I am waiting for the transaction that will change 29% of AAF at Rs 2.10

34Gamble with AAF  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamble with AAF Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:37 am

Top Trader


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear Shark,

Here it seems Sstar knows something about AAF, so its better if he can disclose it more, on 19th instant, it was not AAF not an gamble anymore.

If somebody going to take over 29% at 2.10, then the board should have informed 1st, before the right issue announcement, since only ACAP is having 29%, as directors they must have the info with them

35Gamble with AAF  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamble with AAF Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:41 am

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Top Trader wrote:Dear Shark,

Here it seems Sstar knows something about AAF, so its better if he can disclose it more, on 19th instant, it was not AAF not an gamble anymore.

If somebody going to take over 29% at 2.10, then the board should have informed 1st, before the right issue announcement, since only ACAP is having 29%, as directors they must have the info with them

Yes, Directors should inform, provided that it is a substantial transaction. CB should give some light to the reality of this transaction if the news is real. We are here to share everything that is discussed in the market, but it is difficult to know it with 100% accuracy until someone makes a disclosure. So you could consider all information until it becomes news as gossip.

36Gamble with AAF  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamble with AAF Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:47 am

Top Trader


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Sstar wrote:
@Top Trader wrote:Dear Shark,

Here it seems Sstar knows something about AAF, so its better if he can disclose it more, on 19th instant, it was not AAF not an gamble anymore.

If somebody going to take over 29% at 2.10, then the board should have informed 1st, before the right issue announcement, since only ACAP is having 29%, as directors they must have the info with them

Yes, Directors should inform, provided that it is a substantial transaction. CB should give some light to the reality of this transaction if the news is real. We are here to share everything that is discussed in the market, but it is difficult to know it with 100% accuracy until someone makes a disclosure. So you could consider all information until it becomes news as gossip.

If am not mistaken, anything above 10% shareholdings or above 5% of the net assets need to be declared immediately, see how comm bank went and said about Indra Finance Deal, they also mentioned its not an major transaction under Sec 185 of the Companies Act

I agree with you 100% that, all information until become news as gossip, my question here is as a Co Admin, why are you spreading the GOSSIP'S

37Gamble with AAF  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamble with AAF Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:03 am

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Top Trader wrote:
@Sstar wrote:
@Top Trader wrote:Dear Shark,

Here it seems Sstar knows something about AAF, so its better if he can disclose it more, on 19th instant, it was not AAF not an gamble anymore.

If somebody going to take over 29% at 2.10, then the board should have informed 1st, before the right issue announcement, since only ACAP is having 29%, as directors they must have the info with them

Yes, Directors should inform, provided that it is a substantial transaction. CB should give some light to the reality of this transaction if the news is real. We are here to share everything that is discussed in the market, but it is difficult to know it with 100% accuracy until someone makes a disclosure. So you could consider all information until it becomes news as gossip.

If am not mistaken, anything above 10% shareholdings or above 5% of the net assets need to be declared immediately, see how comm bank went and said about Indra Finance Deal, they also mentioned its not an major transaction under Sec 185 of the Companies Act

I agree with you 100% that, all information until become news as gossip, my question here is as a Co Admin, why are you spreading the GOSSIP'S


Nowdays Shoe Shine Boys and Three Wheel drivers are more specialized on Stock Market than professional investment analysts.

When you constantly travel in busses unlike cars you could hear lot of talk. I wish I had a aunty and her boy friend to give accurate stories so that I could help members to make money. I have already disclosed my real life portfolio elsewhere in another thread so that members cannot find me guilty of any wrongdoings. You guys should appreciate my transparency and take me as an example instead of critising us.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum