FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Eranga87 Today at 12:30 am

» IS it right time to stick to warren buffett's most famous saying ???
by celtic tiger Today at 12:11 am

» TRUE VALUE OF LANKA ALUMINUM INDUSTRY (LALU)
by Wolf86 Yesterday at 10:33 pm

» EBCR group of companies
by Wolf86 Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» CSE - The World's best performer!
by Promoney Yesterday at 9:46 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 6:58 pm

» Use the Ten Principles of Value Investing to spot value stocks in the oversold market
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 5:44 pm

» HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 4:22 pm

» Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery?
by xhunter Yesterday at 4:19 pm

» The strong learn to hang in there and keep bouncing back until they win. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 4:04 pm

» Everybody talks about huge selling. That means there are buyers in the market to buy these shares. Stock market for beginners
by samaritan Yesterday at 4:00 pm

» SHOESHINE BOYS!
by Bakkabwoi Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» CSE - Market status
by stockie Yesterday at 1:06 pm

» Guardian Investment Trust (GUAR) could Sky Rocket
by RJ1010 Yesterday at 9:41 am

» CB to continue the current accommodative monetary policy stance
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:18 am

» PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)
by vijay singh Yesterday at 2:26 am

» Maharaja's Advice
by madukp Yesterday at 1:17 am

» Millennial Capital Youtube Channel
by MillennialC Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:54 pm

» Personal Loans in Sri Lanka from Hatton National Bank
by onenine87 Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:34 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » REEF hotel number 4 is comming soon - Passikudah beach resorts Ltd

REEF hotel number 4 is comming soon - Passikudah beach resorts Ltd

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

sapumal


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/2631327053342_.pdf

Citrus Leisure bought land with 12.5 Acre in Passikudah on Nov 3 ( why they waited long time to announced to shareholders ??? )
They bought the land called "Passikudah Estates". It is the neighbor land of govenment's Passikudah project.
http://www.sltda.gov.lk/passekudah_project
http://www.sltda.lk/node/457

Look at the land called "Passikudah Estate". It is near to the block number 1. Block 1 is not available for developments. It is used as a sea buffer. What fortune for REEF.

REEF acquiring lands in all key beach locations . Galle, Kalutara, Kalpitiya, Passikudah. Their plan is to build 600 new rooms.
Still we have
Hikkaduwa -40
Waskaduwa and Kalpitiya - 300

Last year annual tourist arrival reached 850,000. January it is going to hit 100,000. Still Sri Lanka is gaining recommendations on world top sites.

Better you do analyze about the future EPS and NAV ( It is also important since they take capital gains on regular basis) and keep it under your radar

Better you add following upcoming gains to your study

Selling 20% of the CLND = currently 932Mn.
Leasing 50 villas in Kalpitiya - profit = 937Mn




Last edited by sapumal on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

sapumal


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
http://www.ft.lk/2012/01/21/passikudah-beach-resort-buys-12-acres-for-rs-169-m/

Passikudah Beach Resort buys 12 acres for Rs. 169 m

Passikudah Beach Resort Ltd, a subsidiary of Citrus Leisure Plc announced it had purchased a land called Passikudah Estate in Passikudah, Batticaloa which was twelve acres one rood and twenty five decimal six five perches for Rs. 168.7 million.
Funds for the purchase had been advanced by Citrus Leisure Plc.

Citrus was formed with a long term objective to develop hotels and currently owns three properties: Citrus Hikkaduwa which opened recently after expansion, Citrus Waskaduwa and Citrus Kalpitiya, both 150 room luxury resorts to be completed by December 2012.
The board of directors of Citrus includes Prema Cooray, deleted Jayaweera, Varuni Amunugama Fernando, Rajindra Seneviratne and Sarva Amarasekere.
The group earned revenue of Rs. 6.27 million in the six months to September 2011 while incurring a loss of Rs. 30 million. Shares of Citrus Leisure were last traded at Rs. 44.20.

WildBear


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Will there be new warrants/rights issues? Smile

sapumal


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@WildBear wrote:Will there be new warrants/rights issues? Smile

I don't think. They have 900 Mn from recently converted warrants.

hasi17


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
This is a speculative stock. Investors must avoid. These citrus family are running the show on retailers money. For them it's zero cost, thanks to retail investors. You freely give them the money. For those family of people it's fortunate that they were born in a country of dumb people who would throw their savings, going after those big players shares like dogs.

So you have a piece of land. The land didn't come up free. You have to pay. Or did it come by some alternative means? You have to build the hotels. And that would take at least 3 years. Until then it's a burden to the company. You need money to build the hotels. Cement, bricks... If you build a house you know the costs go sky rocketing. So why should the share price go up when this would be a HUGE COST for at least 3 years? Are you going to get any dividends?

I read somewhere we talk about so many hotels. But in reality last year there were something like 40 rooms added to the hotel rooms count in Sri Lanka. Can't remember the number. What happens when all these hotels are built in 3 - 4 years later? Novelty will wear off. Then we'll have so much hotel projects (if they really get completed) but what about the demand then?

This is one of those speculative junk that retailer investors go after. So should go up thanks to you people.

sapumal


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yes. Agree with you. All the hoteliers are fools. They must know lands, cements ,.. are not come free. Government should not promote new tourist zones and bring rules to stop building new hotels. But there are some hotelier who like to burn their money. We can't stop them from get burning. Bad luck

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@hasi17 wrote:

I read somewhere we talk about so many hotels. But in reality last year there were something like 40 rooms added to the hotel rooms count in Sri Lanka. Can't remember the number. What happens when all these hotels are built in 3 - 4 years later? Novelty will wear off. Then we'll have so much hotel projects (if they really get completed) but what about the demand then?

This is one of those speculative junk that retailer investors go after. So should go up thanks to you people.

Exactly, its just a speculative one now..

However, I consider these points;
Tourist arrivals are expected to grow at a higher rate than the no. of hotel rooms currently can accommodate.. since 2009 its getting higher and higher since we have no war SL is marked as a safe country with a great tourist destination.. The new infrastructure projects add fuel to the fire and making it reachable.
So with so many hotels coming in, the revenue will be dispersed and all hotels will have to share the small pieces of pie.. even the existing hotels would face fierce competition in future.. Then again its added business too..

Nevertheless, I only see a value in REEF after 3-4 years, with the room night increasing concept and the expectation of ever growing tourist arrivals.. For that if you buy REEF.W19 at a lower price, say 10-15 with the conversion price in 2015, ur cost is Rs. 55/-. But wouldn't REEF.N go pass 100 in 5 yrs is the question ????

Just my thinking Wink

Good thinking BTW.. Another view of this which could certainly add value to my line of thinking..

P.S. I'm collecting REEF.19 and so far collected 400 of it Very Happy Very Happy So my views could be biased.. Its good to have a thread opened for a better judgement.. Thanks again..

sapumal


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Deputy minister said there were Russian tourist who couldn't find a single room in south during last week. Are we prepared ? If not we can't achieve the expected target in next year. Tourist will not come to SL because SL is going out with available rooms.

I don't think REEF will stopped at 600 rooms. Look at their balance sheet. Very Strong. Only 1.2 bn Liabilities in company balance sheet. After W17 conversion that will reduced to 250Mn. After W18 they will have 700Mn cash in hand. That's the amount they used to (150 rooms) PP of Waskaduwa beach resorts.
Then what will they do from 2.5Bn in W19 ? Will they add another 450 rooms ?

When we are talking about profits, REEF expect 3% fees from Rev and 2% of Gross profit. They expect about 50Mn annual management fees each from Kal , Was ( refer expected income statement). They will expect 250Mn from extra 600 hotel rooms + Hikkaduwa

Now we have to calculate EPS from hotel business share.








chamith

chamith
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@hasi17 wrote:This is a speculative stock. Investors must avoid. These citrus family are running the show on retailers money. For them it's zero cost, thanks to retail investors. You freely give them the money. For those family of people it's fortunate that they were born in a country of dumb people who would throw their savings, going after those big players shares like dogs.

So you have a piece of land. The land didn't come up free. You have to pay. Or did it come by some alternative means? You have to build the hotels. And that would take at least 3 years. Until then it's a burden to the company. You need money to build the hotels. Cement, bricks... If you build a house you know the costs go sky rocketing. So why should the share price go up when this would be a HUGE COST for at least 3 years? Are you going to get any dividends?

I read somewhere we talk about so many hotels. But in reality last year there were something like 40 rooms added to the hotel rooms count in Sri Lanka. Can't remember the number. What happens when all these hotels are built in 3 - 4 years later? Novelty will wear off. Then we'll have so much hotel projects (if they really get completed) but what about the demand then?

This is one of those speculative junk that retailer investors go after. So should go up thanks to you people.

Firstly the costs for the hotel is not a cost, its called a capital expenditure.
That does not affect the profitability of a company.

Secondly, All the businesses are trying to grab a piece of new opportunity that SL has faced with. Therefore Businesses cant be backed down just because everyone is building hotels. Important thing is to grab the opportunity without crying over that others' hotel projects

market bull

market bull
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
[quote="sapumal"]http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/2631327053342_.pdf

Selling 20% of the CLND = currently 932Mn.
Leasing 50 villas in Kalpitiya - profit = 937Mn

Kindly let me know how you calculate the CLND profit of 932M.

hasi17


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@chamith wrote:
Firstly the costs for the hotel is not a cost, its called a capital expenditure.
That does not affect the profitability of a company.

Secondly, All the businesses are trying to grab a piece of new opportunity that SL has faced with. Therefore Businesses cant be backed down just because everyone is building hotels. Important thing is to grab the opportunity without crying over that others' hotel projects

Of course hotel business is in high demand at the moment. No question. If I collect money from generous public who would gladly offer me money I would also build a hotel. But for at least the next 3 years this hotel would not rent a single room. So as a minority investor what would you get out of it. For the major share holders there is no question. They're the owners. They can do what ever they want. So you invest in this hotel. After 3 years if everything goes according to the plan and the budget (probably not) hotel will be in business. There will be profits on paper from the business. But what would the minority investors get anything? Do you think the family who owns these share care about the investors?
Other than for trading in rallies in the counter this is not a investor friendly family of shares. They're trading shares.

chamith

chamith
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
What i understand from your posts;

1. Minor shareholders should stay away from investing. Invest only if you can own the whole company.

2. All these are paper profits only

3. Major shareholders can take the profit from the company but small investors cant.


Can you plz tell me do u invest in any stock market ?
What are the shares you recommend?
This is very interesting,

sapumal


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Sorry. CLND gain might be not correct. This section was grabbed from my recent post " continues interest on W18)

@hasi17 wrote:
Of course hotel business is in high demand at the moment. No question. If I collect money from generous public who would gladly offer me money I would also build a hotel. For the major share holders there is no question. They're the owners.
Who is the major share holder ? Can't you be the part of a major share holder ?
Who asked you to put money on Passikudah ?

@hasi17 wrote: Other than for trading in rallies in the counter this is not a investor friendly family of shares. They're trading shares.
If you had the share when they bought it @45 still you are in big profit
your cost = 45+2*25(right) + 2*30 (W17)= 155
revenue = 18*2 (W18)+ 15*4 (W19) + 44 * 5 = 300+ (within 1 and half year)

Net Asset value of the company were @17. Now it is @30



WildBear


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I don't think there will be surplus of hotel rooms for next 5-10 years. Even if every one (Potential investors) started to build hotels it would be very difficult to reach the target 40 000 rooms by 2016. I think this sector has huge room to grow over next 10-15 years.

hasi17


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@sapumal wrote:Sorry. CLND gain might be not correct. This section was grabbed from my recent post " continues interest on W18)

@hasi17 wrote:
Of course hotel business is in high demand at the moment. No question. If I collect money from generous public who would gladly offer me money I would also build a hotel. For the major share holders there is no question. They're the owners.
Who is the major share holder ? Can't you be the part of a major share holder ?
Who asked you to put money on Passikudah ?

@hasi17 wrote: Other than for trading in rallies in the counter this is not a investor friendly family of shares. They're trading shares.
If you had the share when they bought it @45 still you are in big profit
your cost = 45+2*25(right) + 2*30 (W17)= 155
revenue = 18*2 (W18)+ 15*4 (W19) + 44 * 5 = 300+ (within 1 and half year)

Net Asset value of the company were @17. Now it is @30




Hmm, is GREG and REEF the same company? Smile

sapumal


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@hasi17 wrote:Hmm, is GREG and REEF the same company? Smile
thanks god. Now you got it right. So don't invest on GREG, Passikudah or REEF

17REEF hotel number 4 is comming soon - Passikudah beach resorts Ltd Empty REEF is a crap share Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:00 pm

market bull

market bull
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
What i feel,Your original post was to talk about REEF N not for Reef W 18.However 932 M is a significant amount when comparing with their yearly turnover 104M(10/11),6.2M for six months ended 30/09/11.

As per my calculation,Booked capital gain roughly as follows

REEF have transferred 20M shares to their subsidiary Kalpitiya Beach at 40(Original cost around 20)

Booked capital gain around 400M.

Kalpitiya having 40M shares at average cost 30=1200M

70% should go to REEF=840M

You all know CLND is a speculative & Bullshit share.Now only to play the drama.They will push the price,once they have released sep-Dec accounts & annual accounts.This is only for short term. REFF group play with Indexes & finally all investors have to suffer. Reff,CLND all should come to their fair price.For me CLND not worth 15/=

REFF EPS for 6 month negative(1.78)
Share Capital 932M.With this capital gain also they can go to 1-1.5 Eps(REff price now 44)

I dont think they can achieve EPS 1 from their real business even in next 5 years.

REFF 10/11 Revenue=104M
11/12 Six months revenue=6m

Unfortunately If CLND share falls down to 20L(High speculative share,NAPS 17+,EPS 0.10 check the accounts). They have to reverse the whole profit in coming years.still 40M shares in Reff group. Other thing is if they have sold 20M shares to outsiders( without transfer to Kalpitiya) CLND price would have fallen down drastically.No body even mad person do not buy CLND at 40.

Dont promote this share,this is a pure speculative & CRAP share.

@sapumal wrote:Sorry. CLND gain might be not correct. This section was grabbed from my recent post " continues interest on W18)

@hasi17 wrote:
Of course hotel business is in high demand at the moment. No question. If I collect money from generous public who would gladly offer me money I would also build a hotel. For the major share holders there is no question. They're the owners.
Who is the major share holder ? Can't you be the part of a major share holder ?
Who asked you to put money on Passikudah ?

@hasi17 wrote: Other than for trading in rallies in the counter this is not a investor friendly family of shares. They're trading shares.
If you had the share when they bought it @45 still you are in big profit
your cost = 45+2*25(right) + 2*30 (W17)= 155
revenue = 18*2 (W18)+ 15*4 (W19) + 44 * 5 = 300+ (within 1 and half year)

Net Asset value of the company were @17. Now it is @30



market bull

market bull
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Kalpitiya capital gain should be =(50-30*40)=800m not 1200M

70% of 800M =560M

Total impact 900+

[quote="market bull"]
REEF have transferred 20M shares to their subsidiary Kalpitiya Beach at 40(Original cost around 20)

Booked capital gain around 400M.

Kalpitiya having 40M shares at average cost 30=1200M

70% should go to REEF=840M

sapumal


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@market bull wrote: You all know CLND is a speculative & Bullshit share.For me CLND not worth 15/=
That's for you. Did you count the legally possessed 9 Acre land to your balance sheet ? What is the price per perch of your calculation ? Shangri la paid 8.5Mn per perch.

@market bull wrote: REFF EPS for 6 month negative(1.78)
Ok, don't bring that fact. Hotel was closed during last 9 months. Even I didn't bring the fact that group had recorded EPS = 7 rupee for last year. It was one time gain

@market bull wrote: I dont think they can achieve EPS 1 from their real business even in next 5 years.
Did you read the top part of this conversation ??????? Did you read the Pros of Kalpitiya, Waskaduwa, PP of Hikkaduwa ????? Actually do you have any analysis about REEF ?????

Compare the balance sheet and Hikkaduwa new sub document . If you are smart , you will find 72Mn capital gain. If PP get 100% success it will record another 109Mn gain. Listing Kal they had 79Mn gain. Listing Was they had 22Mn gain. All of these profits (280Mn) are for this year. LOL


@sapumal wrote:
When we are talking about profits, REEF expect 3% fees from Rev and 2% of Gross profit. They expect about 50Mn annual management fees each from Kal , Was ( refer expected income statement). They will expect 250Mn from extra 600 hotel rooms + Hikkaduwa

market bull

market bull
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hope that you are talking about their Investment property.CLND NAPS is 16.69 including that.

EPS=0.093
Current PE: 537

Do you agree with me above figures regarding to CLND.Thats what i mentioned that it should come to at least its fair level.

In which year REFF group had achieved EPS=7. Their EPS was 0.46 for 2010/11,0.05 for 09/10.What do you mean that it was one time.Please dont be a person like our well known GREG promoter.

REFF PER comparing to lat year eps=97,you are in a day dream to see the REEF PER around 200-300L
All know that who has pushed the CLND price. See what happened to EAST. How you guarantee that same thing cant be happened to speculative share like CLND.

Imagine what happened to Ceylinco group.They were very expert to transfer management fee from one company to another company.

*****PER of all speculative shares should be corrected to at least their fair level. Then only all people will be benefited.

Dont promote REEF again again without reasonable facts.REEF is a crap.


@sapumal wrote:
@market bull wrote: You all know CLND is a speculative & Bullshit share.For me CLND not worth 15/=
That's for you. Did you count the legally possessed 9 Acre land to your balance sheet ? What is the price per perch of your calculation ? Shangri la paid 8.5Mn per perch.

@market bull wrote: REFF EPS for 6 month negative(1.78)
Ok, don't bring that fact. Hotel was closed during last 9 months. Even I didn't bring the fact that group had recorded EPS = 7 rupee for last year. It was one time gain

@market bull wrote: I dont think they can achieve EPS 1 from their real business even in next 5 years.
Did you read the top part of this conversation ??????? Did you read the Pros of Kalpitiya, Waskaduwa, PP of Hikkaduwa ????? Actually do you have any analysis about REEF ?????

Compare the balance sheet and Hikkaduwa new sub document . If you are smart , you will find 72Mn capital gain. If PP get 100% success it will record another 109Mn gain. Listing Kal they had 79Mn gain. Listing Was they had 22Mn gain. All of these profits (280Mn) are for this year. LOL


@sapumal wrote:
When we are talking about profits, REEF expect 3% fees from Rev and 2% of Gross profit. They expect about 50Mn annual management fees each from Kal , Was ( refer expected income statement). They will expect 250Mn from extra 600 hotel rooms + Hikkaduwa

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum