FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moderator Interaction

+85
fireshelter
Sarabulathwita
MAKARA
Market R
Enkri
Nitro 7
CARACALLA
NC
RPPA
AAABoy
stevenapple
UAEBOY
NZ BOY
Eng Krishantha
VALUEPICK
slmarket2
dougieboy
Sstar
SHARK aka TAH
Meman
rainmaker
Top Trader
skyfall
serene
pushpakumara
Hawk Eye
sandunj
sew
Jeremy
seyon
rdk2874
KDDND
jonta999
Jiggysaurus
Arena
nihal123
The Alchemist
Backstage
D.G.Dayaratne
kas
Malika1990
kmchandra1
Chinwi
Kithsiri
Whitebull
CSE.SAS
wgsaman
rohanc
econ
FALCON
Deva
Quibit
dinusl
Market Sucker
Redbulls
lemuria
FXX
snandasiri
K.Haputantri
Slstock
amilaela
SL.Market
Roboticfx
manula
greedy007
Light of Hope
godswen
SRIAS
Angrybird
swan03
Tiger
sriranga
smallville
Fresher
mark
milanka
Monster
bakapandithaya
rijayasooriya
pathfinder
Gaja
sas
Rajaraam
market bull
Kumar
89 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

176Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:44 am

K.Haputantri

Co-Admin

Thanks to out going Admins who became victims of Karapincha Theory of the owners' immature employee.

177Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:39 am

seyon

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Better We will leave out from the forum. I dont think there will be healthy discussion without small and Slstock.

What a mad decision taken by new management.

178Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:12 am

Jeremy

seyon wrote:Better We will leave out from the forum. I dont think there will be healthy discussion without small and Slstock.

This is what happen when one person continue as the Administrator for too long. Membership does not look beyond them. Elections would be the best way the Members can decide who should be their boss.

179Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:31 am

KDDND

GMNet wrote:
seyon wrote:Better We will leave out from the forum. I dont think there will be healthy discussion without small and Slstock.

This is what happen when one person continue as the Administrator for too long. Membership does not look beyond them. Elections would be the best way the Members can decide who should be their boss.

Its very hard to agree with you comment GMnet....
Your opinions, thinking and way of making decision/conclusion/expression is less MATURED.... and seems thinking just short distance....

What ever you do, say and think......help us to understanding....
either...
1.Nature of your JOB...
2.Purpose of people who appointed you to here
3.Your OWN life style...

I am not against the changing LEADERSHIP....
but that process should be with valuable qualities like.......

PROFESSIONAL...
ACKNOWLEDGING...
THANK GIVING.....
RESPECTING....

Honestly speaking I am tend to believe you are DOING SOMEONE ELSE NEED/JOB/WANT.....!!!

Anyway.... I am not for any COZ....

My main THEME in the BEHIND of all doing, saying and thinking is.....
We all are MARENA MINISSU...having with SHORT LIFE....!!!

GL GMnet..... !!!

180Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:33 am

Fresher

GMNet wrote:

and you were following for how long may I ask?

besides, "administrating" and "moderating" a forum is not the same as contributing to it. There are a few who contribute a great deal but only a handful who are even willing to moderate it ... voluntarily.

181Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:46 am

rdk2874

Manager - Equity Analytics

KDDND wrote:
GMNet wrote:

Your opinions, thinking and way of making decision/conclusion/expression is less MATURED.... and seems thinking just short distance....

either...
1.Nature of your JOB...
3.Your OWN life style...

PROFESSIONAL...
ACKNOWLEDGING...
THANK GIVING.....
RESPECTING....

Honestly speaking I am tend to believe you are DOING SOMEONE ELSE NEED/JOB/WANT.....!!!

GL GMnet..... !!!

kddnd the attitude of some moderators have gone to their head. Especially smxxx. He sits behind a computer and types arrogantly to certain members. Did you see recently he talked to a certain member like as if he was a dog.

Gmnet is completely right. Power should be limited and controlled. I dont really care even if smxxx becomes the president as long as his days are numbered and ticking.

All the freeloaders who rely on other peoples knowledge are now afraid they wont continue. Start reading your own books and thinking for yourselves

182Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:06 am

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

rdk2874 wrote:
KDDND wrote:
GMNet wrote:

either...
1.Nature of your JOB...
3.Your OWN life style...

PROFESSIONAL...
ACKNOWLEDGING...
THANK GIVING.....
RESPECTING....

GL GMnet..... !!!

kddnd the attitude of some moderators have gone to their head. Especially smxxx. He sits behind a computer and types arrogantly to certain members. Did you see recently he talked to a certain member like as if he was a dog.

Gmnet is completely right. Power should be limited and controlled. I dont really care even if smxxx becomes the president as long as his days are numbered and ticking.

All the freeloaders who rely on other peoples knowledge are now afraid they wont continue. Start reading your own books and thinking for yourselves
No man is perfect and indispensable, but there is a democratic way of handling such issues in intallectual Public Forums. This is not like handling manual labour. If there were complaints against any Administrator, the owner could have communicated his displeasure privately giving him sufficient space for corrective measure. This is how such soft issues should be handlled. Attacking them in public after a long period of voluntary service is diplorable.

183Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:15 am

rdk2874

K.Haputantri wrote:
rdk2874 wrote:
KDDND wrote:
GMNet wrote:

either...
1.Nature of your JOB...
3.Your OWN life style...

PROFESSIONAL...
ACKNOWLEDGING...
THANK GIVING.....
RESPECTING....

GL GMnet..... !!!

No man is perfect and indispensable, but there is a democratic way of handling such issues in intallectual Public Forums. This is not like handling manual labour. If there were complaints against any Administrator, the owner could have communicated his displeasure privately giving him sufficient space for corrective measure. This is how such soft issues should be handlled. Attacking them in public after a long period of voluntary service is diplorable.

As you have indirectly agreed in your response, note in mind respect of members were destroyed in public.

Welcome change. Gmnet is doing the right thing. Too much power blinds people

184Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:26 am

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics

rdk2874 wrote:

But that is most suitable for GMNet.

We can understand your stand against Smallville even with old admins, because he was against your silly promotion on BLUE.

If someone go through entire posts yours and your other ID, could understand these hate words have any sense.

Seems to be this forum tends to fulfill the desires of your calibre in future. Good luck man.

185Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:34 am

rdk2874

Redbulls wrote:
rdk2874 wrote:

We can understand your stand against Smallville even with old admins, because he was against your silly promotion on BLUE.

If someone go through entire posts  yours and your other ID, could understand these hate words have any sense.

Seems to be this forum tends to fulfill the desires of your calibre in future. Good luck man.

redbull your name says it all. why would i want to promote blue and you think promoting to members here would help increase the price. do you think members here are idiots. they want to buy everything at the lowest price even jkh.

Too much power blinds people.

I looked at your posts, majority are copy and paste of something. It does not really matter whether you stay or not. You are living up to your name. Remover the word "red" and replace it with "Gon". Suits you

186Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:41 am

Redbulls

Redbulls

rdk2874 wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
rdk2874 wrote:

If someone go through entire posts  yours and your other ID, could understand these hate words have any sense.

redbull your name says it all. why would i want to promote blue and you think promoting to members here would help increase the price. do you think members here are idiots. they want to buy everything at the lowest price even jkh.

I looked at your posts, majority are copy and paste of something. It does not really matter whether you stay or not. You are living up to your name. Remover the word "red" and replace it with "Gon". Suits you

By getting upset show your calibre mate, I agree copy and paste around 2000 topics in this forum, which I'm proud that I had done something to roll this forum when everyone went quite.

187Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:42 am

rdk2874

Redbulls wrote:
rdk2874 wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
rdk2874 wrote:

By getting upset show your calibre mate, I agree copy and paste around 2000 topics in this forum, which I'm proud that I had done something to roll this forum when everyone went quite.

mate smallville being fired even for a day makes me happier than blue going to
100 Laughing Laughing Laughing 

188Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:44 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

rdk2874 wrote:

Thanks a lot.. I deserve your accusation.. After all I saved the embarrassment of you following professional and making more losses and curse the forum and the promoter Smile
From my end, I tried educating you the reality..

Finally you got to admit that Professional launced a magnificent blunder and you got caught Smile
I proved the drama with the images.. So anyone following that BLUE, ECL threads would understand.

I waited... waited... waited.... till u accept it cuz u never up to give up your attitude.

189Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:47 am

rdk2874

smallville wrote:
rdk2874 wrote:

Thanks a lot.. I deserve your accusation.. After all I saved the embarrassment of you following professional and making more losses and curse the forum and the promoter Smile

Finally you got to admit that Professional launced a magnificent blunder and you got caught Smile
I proved the drama with the images.. So anyone following that BLUE, ECL threads would understand.

I waited... waited... waited.... till u accept it cuz u never up to give up your attitude.

why so humble. where show some arrogance. this is not you. Question Question 

190Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:47 am

Redbulls

Redbulls

rdk2874 wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
rdk2874 wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
rdk2874 wrote:

Shows your colurs very well to others. Nothing to say more.

Remember one old saying, arguing or explaining or advicing inferior quality people waste of time.

191Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:48 am

jonta999

jonta999
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Is this really happening?

If so GMnet, Could you provide a job description of the posts that are available?

As these new owners are wealthy they should consider giving some monetary benefits for the people who would be elected.

According to the latest incidents which happened in the forum i don't think a mentally stable person would voluntary agree to run the forum.

God bless for the forum.

192Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:57 am

smallville

smallville

rdk2874 wrote:
smallville wrote:
rdk2874 wrote:

The following posts show your tru colors.. Or I dont know whether its from an internal source either.. So now all members got to know what kind of a person you are.. I'm ROFL now :Deleted: 

rdk2874 wrote:

193Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:05 am

rdk2874

smallville wrote:
rdk2874 wrote:
smallville wrote:
rdk2874 wrote:

The following posts show your tru colors.. Or I dont know whether its from an internal source either.. So now all members got to know what kind of a person you are.. I'm ROFL now :Deleted: 

rdk2874 wrote:

My friend my friend my friend  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

194Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:15 am

smallville

smallville

rdk2874, Here's your true face;

Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Rdk28710

195Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:21 am

smallville

smallville

GMNet wrote:

If you're not seeing things clearly, is not a vision problem but a brain issue. Ur not even using 2% of it..

I may be writing to a person without a brain, but I dont care..

There was nothing wrong in admins continuing for long.. Quibit did that and if he was to stay he'd have taken an assistance as I was co-admin then. Me being a mod was never a request.. I was asked to be a mod, promoted as co-admin and finally requested to be admin. I proposed slstock as a mod then with me he was made admin too.. All cuz we did something for the forum and the previous admin recognizes it..

And if you, GMNet, needed a change, all u had to do was ask in a decent way.. Not to start dramas with ASI down posts, making the sticky posts unstiky and finally deleting the rules and regulations introduced by fellow admin to save guard the forum;

Forum Rules

This is what u get now when u browse the above link;

Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Delete10

These actions show the person you've become GMNet.. Actions speak louder know?

196Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:24 am

rdk2874

smallville wrote:rdk2874, Here's your true face;

Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Rdk28710

you have hacked into my account and now you are destroying my reputation by providing false information.

dont do such things smallville even though you have the power to manipulate into other peoples account.

197Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:34 am

smallville

smallville

rdk2874 wrote:
you have hacked into my account and now you are destroying my reputation by providing false information.

dont do such things smallville even though you have the power to manipulate into other peoples account.

Dude.. I've not hacked into your account.. Cuz I have no such powers, u can ask GMNet whether he has done it  Laughing 

Let me explain for the final time - I just gave a glimpse of my own PM box. And I selected your conversation with me to prove how shrewd you are.. To be honest, I would not be doing this if u didnt go far humiliating me.. All these days I tolerated and still tried to educate you on the matters. U never were thankful to me for saving you back.. U'd have waited BLUE.X to come to 3-4 to sell if its not for me..

But this time I felt - Enuf is Enuf... sorry!!! you should've not spoken to any one like this..

198Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:39 am

rdk2874

smallville wrote:
GMNet wrote:

If you're not seeing things clearly, is not a vision problem but a brain issue. Ur not even using 2% of it..

I may be writing to a person without a brain, but I dont care..

There was nothing wrong in admins continuing for long.. Quibit did that and if he was to stay he'd have taken an assistance as I was co-admin then. Me being a mod was never a request.. I was asked to be a mod, promoted as co-admin and finally requested to be admin. I proposed slstock as a mod then with me he was made admin too.. All cuz we did something for the forum and the previous admin recognizes it..

And if you, GMNet, needed a change, all u had to do was ask in a decent way.. Not to start dramas with ASI down posts, making the sticky posts unstiky and finally deleting the rules and regulations introduced by fellow admin to save guard the forum;

Forum Rules

This is what u get now when u browse the above link;

Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Delete10

These actions show the person you've become GMNet.. Actions speak louder know?

This is what im saying. how can you insult him saying he has no brain.

GMnet please save your business and forum from this extremely ambitious man.

199Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:55 am

rdk2874

smallville wrote:
rdk2874 wrote:

Dude.. I've not hacked into your account.. Cuz I have no such powers, u can ask GMNet whether he has done it  Laughing 

Let me explain for the final time - I just gave a glimpse of my own PM box. And I selected your conversation with me to prove how shrewd you are.. To be honest, I would not be doing this if u didnt go far humiliating me.. All these days I tolerated and still tried to educate you on the matters. U never were thankful to me for saving you back.. U'd have waited BLUE.X to come to 3-4 to sell if its not for me..

But this time I felt - Enuf is Enuf... sorry!!! you should've not spoken to any one like this..

anyway smallville we should leave the past aside. we both have done mistakes. now we should on and become friends. dont you agree

200Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:40 pm

smallville

smallville

rdk2874 wrote:
smallville wrote:
rdk2874 wrote:

anyway smallville we should leave the past aside. we both have done mistakes. now we should on and become friends. dont you agree

So u want to be friends with me cuz your real character is exposed? I have done no mistakes with you, if there's any - that's trying to point you in right direction..
I'm sorry if you have not sent those pms to me.. Someone (cuz we didnt and we dont have such power) had done it..

Then again.. still you want me to consider you a friend after saying below in here;
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t32779-sri-lanka-equity-forum-power-vacum#194933

My friend you are exactly right. GMnet should be careful of these dangerous individuals. They put some posts which costs them absolutely nothing but are acting like the owners of the business. GMnet is a well reputed firm and will do what is best for the forum.

201Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:57 pm

sew

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Though, i wish not to get involved, I think both smallville and slstock have been doing a Great job.They pointed out who the "promoters" in this Forum are and i did loose millions of rupees listening to these "promoters".

202Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:30 pm

D.G.Dayaratne

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Unfortunate and sad situation in this forum

I never expected

"ABUDDASSA KALE- LBUTH THITHTHAY RALE"

203Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Backstage

Backstage

Slstock, thank you sir.

204Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:23 pm

sandunj

Are you kidding me guys. What happen in here... No Slstock in future. Is he banned or something like that? Biggest joke i have heard in this forum. Absolutely Stunned  Shocked.
We need all members here and SLS is must. Cant express SLS value in this forum because i haven't words for that. We all respect him right , unless few members dont like him. There was reasons for that too. We all know the reason. Truly SLS is a great ambassador in the forum. Smallville i respect you too. Keep it up good works bro.  

205Moderator Interaction - Page 8 Empty Re: Moderator Interaction Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:33 pm

nihal123

nihal123

Slstock
we respect you sir

I don't know what is going on ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum