FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» SEMB SEMB
by RJ1010 Today at 12:21 am

» Leading brokers causing market downturn
by dhanushkacse Yesterday at 10:18 pm

» පෙබරවාරි මාසේ කොළඹ කොටස් වලට මොකක්ද වුනේ - බැසුවාද ? බැස්සාද ?
by Nishan Cooray Yesterday at 9:42 pm

» TRUE VALUE OF LANKA ALUMINUM INDUSTRY (LALU)
by Trading Jockey Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» NATIONS TRUST BANK PLC (NTB.N0000)
by chathura123 Yesterday at 3:53 pm

» UNHCR Fear is over 21 countries speak for us only 15 against
by Vishwanarth Yesterday at 11:14 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Mithooshan Yesterday at 7:31 am

» SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC (SHL.N0000)
by suku502 Yesterday at 12:58 am

» DFCC will be receiving Rs.594,538,285.50
by Wonderer Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:49 pm

» UNHCR එකේ ලොකූ ටෝක දැම්මට සමහර ඔස්තාර් ලා කියන ආර්තික සම්භාදක අරවා මේවා මුකුත් එන්නේ නැ
by Vishwanarth Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:27 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by samaritan Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:45 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Eranga87 Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:00 am

» If you are one of those people who can sleep at night while someone else is in control of your destiny, then my advice would be to only invest in stocks
by Asoka Samarakone Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:58 pm

» Price prediction on GRAN and TAFL
by Bakkabwoi Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:22 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Vishwanarth Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:54 pm

» Bullish sentiment returns with market regulator's assurance
by Vishwanarth Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:52 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Wickyz Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:19 pm

» Chart 25.02.2021
by stockback Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:41 pm

» is it a good time to sell expo shares
by Kipling Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:39 am

» Current 2021 Februray Unit Trust/Unit Fund Per Annum percentages
by agentnrox Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:13 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » MR Tilak Karunaratne PLEASE GO HOME

MR Tilak Karunaratne PLEASE GO HOME

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21MR Tilak Karunaratne  PLEASE GO HOME  - Page 2 Empty Re: MR Tilak Karunaratne PLEASE GO HOME Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:08 pm

Sudarshen


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@K.Haputantri wrote:
@Sudarshen wrote:Important thing is, What is he doing there ?. Just sitting on a chair & getting a salary. 8 Year boy can do the same stuff. Then, why Tilak is there ????

He is there because he knows how to play polotics. Indrani is not there because she is not politically inclined and tried to do her duty by the country.

Her husband is Lalith Weeratunga, Presidents Secretary.

22MR Tilak Karunaratne  PLEASE GO HOME  - Page 2 Empty Re: MR Tilak Karunaratne PLEASE GO HOME Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:16 pm

K.Haputantri


Co-Admin
@Sudarshen wrote:
@K.Haputantri wrote:
@Sudarshen wrote:Important thing is, What is he doing there ?. Just sitting on a chair & getting a salary. 8 Year boy can do the same stuff. Then, why Tilak is there ????

He is there because he knows how to play polotics. Indrani is not there because she is not politically inclined and tried to do her duty by the country.

Her husband is Lalith Weeratunga, Presidents Secretary.

So what. She never mixed the two, her duty & relationship. Then why bother about unnecessary things. This is tipical Sri Lankan way of looking at people. Friend, look at her deeds not the creed or connections.

23MR Tilak Karunaratne  PLEASE GO HOME  - Page 2 Empty Re: MR Tilak Karunaratne PLEASE GO HOME Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Leo


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@K.Haputantri wrote:
@Sudarshen wrote:
@K.Haputantri wrote:
@Sudarshen wrote:Important thing is, What is he doing there ?. Just sitting on a chair & getting a salary. 8 Year boy can do the same stuff. Then, why Tilak is there ????

He is there because he knows how to play polotics. Indrani is not there because she is not politically inclined and tried to do her duty by the country.

Her husband is Lalith Weeratunga, Presidents Secretary.

So what. She never mixed the two, her duty & relationship. Then why bother about unnecessary things. This is tipical Sri Lankan way of looking at people. Friend, look at her deeds not the creed or connections.

True. But her time the ASI i think droped around 2000 points?

24MR Tilak Karunaratne  PLEASE GO HOME  - Page 2 Empty Re: MR Tilak Karunaratne PLEASE GO HOME Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:30 pm

K.Haputantri


Co-Admin
@Leo wrote:
@K.Haputantri wrote:
@Sudarshen wrote:
@K.Haputantri wrote:
@Sudarshen wrote:Important thing is, What is he doing there ?. Just sitting on a chair & getting a salary. 8 Year boy can do the same stuff. Then, why Tilak is there ????

He is there because he knows how to play polotics. Indrani is not there because she is not politically inclined and tried to do her duty by the country.

Her husband is Lalith Weeratunga, Presidents Secretary.

So what. She never mixed the two, her duty & relationship. Then why bother about unnecessary things. This is tipical Sri Lankan way of looking at people. Friend, look at her deeds not the creed or connections.


True. But her time the ASI i think droped around 2000 points?

True, but do you mean to say that the market recovered after she was removed, TK undid all what she did. Now is the worst period in the market history.

25MR Tilak Karunaratne  PLEASE GO HOME  - Page 2 Empty Re: MR Tilak Karunaratne PLEASE GO HOME Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Deva


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Currently SEC is hunting for a DG, that is the only thing in their agenda. They are not bothered even if the ASI goes down to 1000.

They may be trying hard to find an other way to bring the market further down as usual, which they have been doing for last one and a half years. Their only motto is to pocket the salary at the end of the month.

Government appoints all the old crocks to the top since their thinking powers are diminishing day by day, hence no issues. Good examples are Head of SEC, Head of SL Medical Council, .....

Good luck.

26MR Tilak Karunaratne  PLEASE GO HOME  - Page 2 Empty Re: MR Tilak Karunaratne PLEASE GO HOME Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:41 pm

Sudarshen


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Deva wrote:Currently SEC is hunting for a DG, that is the only thing in their agenda. They are not bothered even if the ASI goes down to 1000.

They may be trying hard to find an other way to bring the market further down as usual, which they have been doing for last one and a half years. Their only motto is to pocket the salary at the end of the month.

Government appoints all the old crocks to the top since their thinking powers are diminishing day by day, hence no issues. Good examples are Head of SEC, Head of SL Medical Council, .....

Good luck.

They will do more stuff when the ASI hits very bad level & after their friends bought enough good counts. I think there may be a political agenda behind the screen.

27MR Tilak Karunaratne  PLEASE GO HOME  - Page 2 Empty Re: MR Tilak Karunaratne PLEASE GO HOME Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:43 pm

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin
@Sudarshen wrote:
@Deva wrote:Currently SEC is hunting for a DG, that is the only thing in their agenda. They are not bothered even if the ASI goes down to 1000.

They may be trying hard to find an other way to bring the market further down as usual, which they have been doing for last one and a half years. Their only motto is to pocket the salary at the end of the month.

Government appoints all the old crocks to the top since their thinking powers are diminishing day by day, hence no issues. Good examples are Head of SEC, Head of SL Medical Council, .....

Good luck.

They will do more stuff when the ASI hits very bad level & after their friends bought enough good counts. I think there may be a political agenda behind the screen.

God Bless poor investors.

28MR Tilak Karunaratne  PLEASE GO HOME  - Page 2 Empty Re: MR Tilak Karunaratne PLEASE GO HOME Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:26 pm

walapingana

walapingana
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@RANGANA PERERA wrote:MR Tilak Karunaratne PLEASE GO HOME Sleep

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Mr. Thilak is our pure lover, Mrs. Indrani was his Broken Angle and he is now busy with searching her that is why he does not have time to look at share market issues

29MR Tilak Karunaratne  PLEASE GO HOME  - Page 2 Empty Re: MR Tilak Karunaratne PLEASE GO HOME Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:48 am

RANGANA PERERA


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Anne MR THILAK KARUNARATHNA PLEASE GO HOME

30MR Tilak Karunaratne  PLEASE GO HOME  - Page 2 Empty Re: MR Tilak Karunaratne PLEASE GO HOME Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:19 am

MJ


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Mr karunaratne

When the Mrket was us, Every Tom Dick and Harry were bothered about it, were taking discisions to control it

Where is all these big guns now, Still going round the country dragging poor investors to the market to make them more poor ???????

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum