about. This isn’t an in-depth post, but more of a thought for the day —
is there someone you’d like to make happy today?
Making others happy is one of the best ways to have a great day yourself. It can brighten the world around you.
This list is just to spark some ideas, and please note that not every
item on this list is appropriate for every person in your life. I trust
you to figure out which actions go with which people.
Make someone happy today!
- Help them carry something.
- Send a thank-you email.
- Call just to see how they’re doing.
- Pick them flowers.
- Cook them a nice meal.
- Tell a joke and laugh your butts off.
- Write a love letter to a loved one.
- Give them a cherished book.
- Bake cookies.
- Praise them publicly.
- Thank them for a job well done.
- Be there when they’re in need.
- Give a free hug.
- Spend time with them, having fun.
- Do errands or chores for them.
- Say I love you.
- Help them get ahead.
- Be proud of them.
- Babysit if they need it.
- House sit if they need it.
- Buy them movie tickets.
- Create a care package.
- Coffee. Mmmm.
- List the things you love about them.
- Secretly leave them thank you notes.
- Give a back rub when appropriate.
- Deliver a nice lunch to them when they’re having a rough day.
- Love them, completely.
- Be happy yourself.
Any ideas on how to make people happy? Add them in the comments!