FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» Chart 25.02.2021
by stockback Today at 12:41 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by judecroos Today at 12:35 pm

» DFCC will be receiving Rs.594,538,285.50
by David VKMS Today at 12:20 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by RJ1010 Today at 11:52 am

» Price prediction on GRAN and TAFL
by nigma Today at 10:17 am

» is it a good time to sell expo shares
by Kipling Today at 8:39 am

» Current 2021 Februray Unit Trust/Unit Fund Per Annum percentages
by agentnrox Today at 8:13 am

» UNHCR එකේ ලොකූ ටෝක දැම්මට සමහර ඔස්තාර් ලා කියන ආර්තික සම්භාදක අරවා මේවා මුකුත් එන්නේ නැ
by judecroos Today at 7:42 am

» Leading brokers causing market downturn
by Mithooshan Today at 7:40 am

» Must watch this video - unnecessary panic
by Jana Today at 1:03 am

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by learningthemarket Today at 12:03 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Mr. X Yesterday at 11:28 pm

» Fall seven times, stand up eight.What happened, has happened. Free your mind from it. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000)
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Unscripted daily drama.Traders are uncertain whether to buy or sell. Stock market for beginners
by Jayashantha Yesterday at 8:40 pm

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by KingKong Yesterday at 7:35 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING ( AEL.N )
by subash81 Yesterday at 7:01 pm

» OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC (OSEA.N000)
by Captain Yesterday at 5:49 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by judecroos Yesterday at 2:40 pm

» LITE.R - STOP THE MADNESS
by Big Bull Yesterday at 12:59 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Good signs, again net foreign inflow

Good signs, again net foreign inflow

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Good signs, again net foreign inflow - Page 2 Empty Re: Good signs, again net foreign inflow Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:27 pm

illuminati


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
osmand wrote:
@rishanpossitive wrote:According to illuminati foriengers are fools to buy on this bear market rally.lol.

do not worry machan, they can think & post anything what they want, may be they are playing with us.who knows machan. Because of that do not get angry. Because this is not our life. That Illu, also posted few bad & negative threads for me, when i posted the analysis. But i didn't care of it.

Be happy & happy trading machan

Mr Osmand. The market is heading towards a terrible plunge. Please get out with whatever you are left with before you are burned alive. I like to see you survive at least for a couple of months more because the average person cannot survive in this market even for an year. Take care . brgds

22Good signs, again net foreign inflow - Page 2 Empty Re: Good signs, again net foreign inflow Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:48 pm

cseguide


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@illuminati wrote:
osmand wrote:
@rishanpossitive wrote:According to illuminati foriengers are fools to buy on this bear market rally.lol.

do not worry machan, they can think & post anything what they want, may be they are playing with us.who knows machan. Because of that do not get angry. Because this is not our life. That Illu, also posted few bad & negative threads for me, when i posted the analysis. But i didn't care of it.

Be happy & happy trading machan

Mr Osmand. The market is heading towards a terrible plunge. Please get out with whatever you are left with before you are burned alive. I like to see you survive at least for a couple of months more because the average person cannot survive in this market even for an year. Take care . brgds
Dear illuminati why you say so.
Please highlight the basics behind your prediction. your thoughts are helpful for a healthy discussion.

23Good signs, again net foreign inflow - Page 2 Empty Re: Good signs, again net foreign inflow Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:35 pm

opfdo


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@illuminati wrote:
osmand wrote:
@rishanpossitive wrote:According to illuminati foriengers are fools to buy on this bear market rally.lol.

do not worry machan, they can think & post anything what they want, may be they are playing with us.who knows machan. Because of that do not get angry. Because this is not our life. That Illu, also posted few bad & negative threads for me, when i posted the analysis. But i didn't care of it.

Be happy & happy trading machan

Mr Osmand. The market is heading towards a terrible plunge. Please get out with whatever you are left with before you are burned alive. I like to see you survive at least for a couple of months more because the average person cannot survive in this market even for an year. Take care . brgds

how do you say so. Pls prove it with facts & figures. i also can say, pls go away from mrkt, it is going to ..... bla bla, Pls prove it. otherwise you may be a "PENA KIYANNEK"

24Good signs, again net foreign inflow - Page 2 Empty Re: Good signs, again net foreign inflow Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:45 pm

bullrun


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
If our big fish do well, sudda also will come. See how idignificat of sudda's activity with our domestic activities as given above.

If our local institutions start buying market will go on. Purchased by ETF etc will keep sometimes away from the market enabling balance few to play well.

25Good signs, again net foreign inflow - Page 2 Empty Re: Good signs, again net foreign inflow Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:32 pm

soileconomy


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
osmand wrote:
@rishanpossitive wrote:According to illuminati foriengers are fools to buy on this bear market rally.lol.

do not worry machan, they can think & post anything what they want, may be they are playing with us.who knows machan. Because of that do not get angry. Because this is not our life. That Illu, also posted few bad & negative threads for me, when i posted the analysis. But i didn't care of it.

Be happy & happy trading machan
.

Hi ! Osmand.You are delighted with this new situ .I saw your "killing" post.(couple of weeks back)
since that post you are more positive.

26Good signs, again net foreign inflow - Page 2 Empty Re: Good signs, again net foreign inflow Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:59 pm

opfdo

opfdo
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:
osmand wrote:
@rishanpossitive wrote:According to illuminati foriengers are fools to buy on this bear market rally.lol.

do not worry machan, they can think & post anything what they want, may be they are playing with us.who knows machan. Because of that do not get angry. Because this is not our life. That Illu, also posted few bad & negative threads for me, when i posted the analysis. But i didn't care of it.

Be happy & happy trading machan
.

Hi ! Osmand.You are delighted with this new situ .I saw your "killing" post.(couple of weeks back)
since that post you are more positive.

as i posted after that killing post, i made up my mind machan. I realized that this is not my life. I have plenty of things in my life to satisfy. I have a life to live with smile.

27Good signs, again net foreign inflow - Page 2 Empty Re: Good signs, again net foreign inflow Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Gaja


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
FOREIGN PURCHASE 130,661,496.00 581,472,768.00
FOREIGN SALES 8,009,231.00 51,524,568.00

28Good signs, again net foreign inflow - Page 2 Empty Re: Good signs, again net foreign inflow Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:08 pm

rishanpossitive


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
According to illuminati foreigners are fools today tooo.Bigger fools than yesterday because buy/purchase ratio is much higher today.They have been made fool by locals creating a bear market rally.lol lol..

29Good signs, again net foreign inflow - Page 2 Empty Re: Good signs, again net foreign inflow Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:42 am

rishanpossitive


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@rishanpossitive wrote:According to illuminati foreigners are fools today tooo.Bigger fools than yesterday because buy/purchase ratio is much higher today.They have been made fool by locals creating a bear market rally.lol lol..

Illuminati i need answers for this.More you shout more the joker you become. Very Happy Very Happy

30Good signs, again net foreign inflow - Page 2 Empty Re: Good signs, again net foreign inflow Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Gaja


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
FOREIGN PURCHASE 244,405,712.00 130,661,496.00
FOREIGN SALES 20,170,688.00 8,009,231.00

31Good signs, again net foreign inflow - Page 2 Empty Re: Good signs, again net foreign inflow Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin
Yes but, volume & Turnover are poor.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum