FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » BLUE .....Sub Division ..will be defeated at the EGM ???

BLUE .....Sub Division ..will be defeated at the EGM ???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sanjaya351


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
My personnel view is BLUE major share holders will go against the subdivision at the EGM ...
They will write off the Losses by way of Reducing stated capitol ...and will vote for it ..then will go against the SUBDIVISION ..
After the reduction of the stated capital i think Book value of the shares will come down from present 3.34 to 2.12 levels ..so if they go for a subdivision then its 2.2 /14 ..it will be 0.15 Book value per share ...They may no go ahead with this ...

But i believe after the reduction of the stated capitol ..Share price will move Up ......
Reasons are :
Currently with the new management they have got some good orders from foreign companies specially from india and they are planing to open up few overseas selling outlets as well as outlets in sri Lanka ..to attract increasing tourists ...

in the coming quarters they may show excellent results with the write off of the accumulated losses ...
......this is y am a fan of BLUE ...Its a golden arc for long term investors .....SHORT TERM TRADING OPPORTUNITIES ARE ALSO FOR SURE THERE .....& its a highly liquid share too............

.......its your money ...win or loose its your decision .......................Happy trading guys ..

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@sanjaya351 wrote:My personnel view is BLUE major share holders will go against the subdivision at the EGM ....

But i believe after the reduction of the stated capitol ..Share price will move Up ......
Reasons are :
Currently with the new management they have got some good orders from foreign companies specially from india and they are planing to open up few overseas selling outlets as well as outlets in sri Lanka ..to attract increasing tourists ...

in the coming quarters they may show excellent results with the write off of the accumulated losses ...
......this is y am a fan of BLUE ...Its a golden arc for long term investors .....SHORT TERM TRADING OPPORTUNITIES ARE ALSO FOR SURE THERE .....& its a highly liquid share too............

.......its your money ...win or loose its your decision .......................Happy trading guys ..

I respect the fact that u've put on some effort to think abt it than saying foolish things.. But "in the coming quarters they may show excellent results " is not a guarantee.. We're in ahead of another recession globally and I dont think ppl will be interested to buy GEMS when it happens ;(

Most importantly.. ur like this mekka... Do u have any other shares than BLUE?

sanjaya351


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:
@sanjaya351 wrote:My personnel view is BLUE major share holders will go against the subdivision at the EGM ....

But i believe after the reduction of the stated capitol ..Share price will move Up ......
Reasons are :
Currently with the new management they have got some good orders from foreign companies specially from india and they are planing to open up few overseas selling outlets as well as outlets in sri Lanka ..to attract increasing tourists ...

in the coming quarters they may show excellent results with the write off of the accumulated losses ...
......this is y am a fan of BLUE ...Its a golden arc for long term investors .....SHORT TERM TRADING OPPORTUNITIES ARE ALSO FOR SURE THERE .....& its a highly liquid share too............

.......its your money ...win or loose its your decision .......................Happy trading guys ..

I respect the fact that u've put on some effort to think abt it than saying foolish things.. But "in the coming quarters they may show excellent results " is not a guarantee.. We're in ahead of another recession globally and I dont think ppl will be interested to buy GEMS when it happens ;(

Most importantly.. ur like this mekka... Do u have any other shares than BLUE?

Thanks , Yes , few hotel and banking stocks i have ...I agree with you about the recession ..but the rich is still getting richest day by day ..and you can check with the company they are now getting more and more orders ..

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@sanjaya351 wrote:

Thanks , Yes , few hotel and banking stocks i have ...I agree with you about the recession ..but the rich is still getting richest day by day ..and you can check with the company they are now getting more and more orders ..

Rich is getting rich due to poor dont use their heads.. besides if company has orders it may even be enough to cover up 2-3 qtrs max, and if recession hits the orders may either get cancelled or forgotten..
I dont think GEM business is up on a deal for next few years.. Honestly would you buy gems if ur striving to make the day in and out, if u have less money for your food?

Even how lucrative hotel / leisure trade is; there'll be a hit on tourist arrivals if this recession becomes worse than earlier..We expect abt 30% growth and magical figures on arrivals but nobody will be interested if bad things happen to their economies..

I keep on collecting my favourite hotel shares even 30-40 shares whenever they go down but I also have to take a calculated risk in it..

RANGANA PERERA


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
My personnel view is BLUE is a gem. 2 WEEK ago I bought some quantities
3.90-4.10 range. i had huge profit. My brokers sad not to buy blue .
MY LOST COVER BY 35%.
FOREIGN HOLDING ARE INC RICING .
Friday I have collecting 6.70-6.80 .(but high risk) market is dancing.market go head BLUE IS WINER (I DONT CARE EGM)

market bull

market bull
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@RANGANA PERERA wrote:BLOOD BATH IS COMING AGAIN ?????????

I don't have anything to say Rangana..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

@RANGANA PERERA wrote:My personnel view is BLUE is a gem. 2 WEEK ago I bought some quantities
3.90-4.10 range. i had huge profit. My brokers sad not to buy blue .
MY LOST COVER BY 35%.
FOREIGN HOLDING ARE INC RICING .
Friday I have collecting 6.70-6.80 .(but high risk) market is dancing.market go head BLUE IS WINER (I DONT CARE EGM)

mithila abeysekera


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
strong buying at the end yesterday on the blue.x share some one /group dropping a bit in the morning and collecting and ending it up high at the end getting more buying power for the next day. our fools sell and cry when it goes up!!!!

8BLUE .....Sub Division ..will be defeated at the EGM  ??? Empty Very True Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:12 am

sanjaya351


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@mithila abeysekera wrote:strong buying at the end yesterday on the blue.x share some one /group dropping a bit in the morning and collecting and ending it up high at the end getting more buying power for the next day. our fools sell and cry when it goes up!!!!

Panicking ..is the worst enemy of the market ..in buying & in selling both ..
Guys did sold yesterday ...at low because they panic ...

Guys ..Hold on ......& buy bargain shares ...

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum