FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» SEC overhauls regulations governing market institutions and market intermediaries
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 9:03 am

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:44 pm

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by cseguide Yesterday at 11:34 am

» Analysis: China casts giant shadow over emerging nations' chase for debt relief
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 7:38 am

» In STOCK MARKET despite all odds, there is always hope. Never ever give in nor give up.
by atuts Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:14 pm

» India raises import tax on gold to support rupee and amid trade deficit
by ResearchMan Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:09 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by ResearchMan Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:57 am

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:12 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:06 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:04 am

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Invite your university friends to the forum

Invite your university friends to the forum

+23
Sstar
Kithsiri
swan03
Redbulls
econ
speculater
bakapandithaya
SL.Market
WildBear
godswen
Slstock
snandasiri
Roboticfx
m2_yapa
FXX
hunter
rijayasooriya
wgsaman
sanjeewa88
smallville
traderathome
stumpy
mark
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

FXX


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

stumpy wrote:ha ha!
Mark genma thamai ahanna one?
ha ha

stumpy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

hunter wrote:
sanjeewa88 wrote:
wgsaman wrote:
stumpy wrote:lol! Good move! Even thou FINANCE and ACCOUNTING guyz know nothing about practices in CSE! They know theory to max as far as I know! Eth... Ekath habai bageta! Api'ne danne Very Happy

Oi,
Don't u wanna buy VONE?
What's da story behind ur new status?
Do you hate to university students

Dear stumpy I really challenge you to check whether they have enough knowledge about the theories and practices of CSE.

The universities are the places where the new knowledge is generating to the nation and students are the contributors of that process.

Please don't under value them as a share..... Idea


I have doubts whether Uni's in LK are the places generating new knowledge etc.
In my view, it is quite the opposite. But..
Our boys and girls who are selected into uni's are exceptionally brainy and talented. I am sure if they didn't go to our unis, they would be a much better lot. I have no doubt about that.

@Hunter,

I thought u're one of us (may be from UoM...just a wild guess)! Don't ya?

m2_yapa


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Ha ha nice invitation By mark! But be careful there are ppl without ant knowledge of Finance they have the knowledge of Science.
BTW they are the extremist of TA...You may not knowing them..
Still CSE is behaving according to their prediction....
CSE is not following the prediction...But predictions are made by following the CSE...We must respect them....
Scientist Are the Great!

m2_yapa


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

So...These day University students have load of moeny?
Is't it? Then i will propose they do not need a bursary ...
But my time we had just only 1500 bugs...what is now?
Are you guys are rich enough to loose money on gambling at CSE?

Roboticfx


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

mark ayyia paw ane! FXX, mokakdha ara TKS kiyana eke theruma? Razz

FXX

FXX
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Roboticfx wrote:mark ayyia paw ane! FXX, mokakdha ara TKS kiyana eke theruma? Razz

mamai mark ui lassana kellekta pani hala hala innakota stumpy maddata panala kiwwa e TKS eke kageda kellek kiyala Sad api dennata hulan

Roboticfx

Roboticfx
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hodha wade! Iye mage friend kenekutath oyadhema una as(eyes) idhiripitama. Man thama full upset eke. Laughing

FXX

FXX
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Roboticfx wrote:Hodha wade! Iye mage friend kenekutath oyadhema una as(eyes) idhiripitama. Man thama full upset eke. Laughing
api walak haruwoth eketh gembek Crying or Very sad

Roboticfx

Roboticfx
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

wala haranna kalin haranna kohedha kiyala hoyala balanna. Mata samanyayen polowa athule inna gembanwa hodhata danenawa.

stumpy

stumpy
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Haaaagh!
Me mama! Nagh! Wenna baa! lol!

FXX

FXX
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Roboticfx wrote:wala haranna kalin haranna kohedha kiyala hoyala balanna. Mata samanyayen polowa athule inna gembanwa hodhata danenawa.

wala lassananam haragena haragena yanawa ban lol!

FXX

FXX
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

stumpy wrote:Haaaagh!
Me mama! Nagh! Wenna baa! lol!


ow ow, uba apita boru kiwwe uba e kellata try nisa kiyala api dannawa Neutral

Roboticfx

Roboticfx
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

stumpy mokadha maddata panne! Balanna oluwa kohe hari haiyen wadila thiyenawadha kiyala! lol!

Mama nam pani halanna yanne ne. Eka parak kellek mage passen awa. Hebai ithin mama sathiyen A class eken washpa una. Mage opinion eka thamai

1.Wibhagaya
2.Wiwahaya

lol!

FXX

FXX
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Roboticfx wrote:stumpy mokadha maddata panne! Balanna oluwa kohe hari haiyen wadila thiyenawadha kiyala! lol!

Mama nam pani halanna yanne ne. Eka parak kellek mage passen awa. Hebai ithin mama sathiyen A class eken washpa una. Mage opinion eka thamai

1.Wibhagaya
2.Wiwahaya

lol!

wibaga iwarai, wiwaha nam leda wada, danma ba Evil or Very Mad

stumpy

stumpy
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

FXX wrote:
Roboticfx wrote:wala haranna kalin haranna kohedha kiyala hoyala balanna. Mata samanyayen polowa athule inna gembanwa hodhata danenawa.

wala lassananam haragena haragena yanawa ban lol!

FXX,

Ehenam api welawaka Robotic'ca wath ekkagena yamu!
Muuuuta Gembanwa penawalu neh! Very Happy

Apita ithin...Very Happy

FXX

FXX
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

stumpy wrote:
FXX wrote:
Roboticfx wrote:wala haranna kalin haranna kohedha kiyala hoyala balanna. Mata samanyayen polowa athule inna gembanwa hodhata danenawa.

wala lassananam haragena haragena yanawa ban lol!

FXX,

Ehenam api welawaka Robotic'ca wath ekkagena yamu!
Muuuuta Gembanwa penawalu neh! Very Happy

Apita ithin...Very Happy

රොබෝටික්ක Very Happy

ow ow moowa hadala ganna one

stumpy

stumpy
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

FXX wrote:
stumpy wrote:Haaaagh!
Me mama! Nagh! Wenna baa! lol!


ow ow, uba apita boru kiwwe uba e kellata try nisa kiyala api dannawa Neutral

Ane machan,

Nikan dunnath epaaah! affraid
Budu Ammooh!

I can't afford her at any cost! I'm damn serious boss! Very Happy

Eeeta wada hodai ban.... (Dannawane...Wink

FXX

FXX
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

stumpy wrote:
FXX wrote:
stumpy wrote:Haaaagh!
Me mama! Nagh! Wenna baa! lol!


ow ow, uba apita boru kiwwe uba e kellata try nisa kiyala api dannawa Neutral

Ane machan,

Nikan dunnath epaaah! affraid
Budu Ammooh!

I can't afford her at any cost! I'm damn serious boss! Very Happy

Eeeta wada hodai ban.... (Dannawane...Wink
lol yeah, just kidding bro Very Happy

Roboticfx

Roboticfx
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Japura bayanaka place ekak wagei! Apoi mama kavdha kiyalanam kiyanne ne! ehema unoth thawa 1yr ekakin oyagollo mawa hama gahanawa!

Me oya
wala bahinawa' kiyanne library ekata yana ekadha?

snandasiri

snandasiri
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

hunter wrote:
sanjeewa88 wrote:
wgsaman wrote:
stumpy wrote:lol! Good move! Even thou FINANCE and ACCOUNTING guyz know nothing about practices in CSE! They know theory to max as far as I know! Eth... Ekath habai bageta! Api'ne danne Very Happy

Oi,
Don't u wanna buy VONE?
What's da story behind ur new status?
Do you hate to university students

Dear stumpy I really challenge you to check whether they have enough knowledge about the theories and practices of CSE.

The universities are the places where the new knowledge is generating to the nation and students are the contributors of that process.

Please don't under value them as a share..... Idea


I have doubts whether Uni's in LK are the places generating new knowledge etc.
In my view, it is quite the opposite. But..
Our boys and girls who are selected into uni's are exceptionally brainy and talented. I am sure if they didn't go to our unis, they would be a much better lot. I have no doubt about that.
Ekenma.

snandasiri

snandasiri
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Roboticfx wrote:Japura bayanaka place ekak wagei! Apoi mama kavdha kiyalanam kiyanne ne! ehema unoth thawa 1yr ekakin oyagollo mawa hama gahanawa!

Me oya
wala bahinawa' kiyanne library ekata yana ekadha?
Academic wada loss kara ganna ekata.

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Guys stick to the discussion pls...

hunter

hunter
Moderator
Moderator

stumpy wrote:
@Hunter,

I thought u're one of us (may be from UoM...just a wild guess)! Don't ya?

Stumpy,
Any reason why you think so?

stumpy

stumpy
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@Hunter,

mmm....
Basically ur style n approach! Smile

@Small
lol!
Don't take it seriously! We just had a small fun!
Api thaama podi evun neh! Very Happy

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics


Hmm, I see there is other fun talks going inside the real discussion. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Okay okay looks like our younger ones also have many other targets haha. It okay to have fun but just don;t divert too much okay from topic. (Ex: Don;t exchange some girls phone number here on the public forum next haha)

Oh to be 18-24 again bounce bounce



godswen

godswen
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

I think the students from university of Colombo are brainier and better than the students from other universities! xD

stumpy

stumpy
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Godzi,

That's what u think neh! We don't! Razz

Adooooh! Meke J'pure evun wadiy! Very Happy
Oya hadanne paththaka inna apiwa waliyakata ada gannada?

Okay! We know... UoC ppl think they're Brainy! huh! Hari! Oya dinum! Savy?

WildBear


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

godswen wrote:I think the students from university of Colombo are brainier and better than the students from other universities! xD
Ahh. You triggered the gun pirat

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

godswen wrote:I think the students from university of Colombo are brainier and better than the students from other universities! xD

Noooooooooooooo

They are from Faculty of Engineering, University Of Moratuwa

FXX

FXX
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

godswen wrote:I think the students from university of Colombo are brainier and better than the students from other universities! xD
better than foreign unis Rolling Eyes

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum