FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Today at 9:04 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Today at 9:00 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by ChooBoy Today at 4:00 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 1:07 am

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Today at 12:43 am

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Yesterday at 7:37 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» PM thanks President Biden for assuring US support to Sri Lanka
by Beyondsenses Yesterday at 2:37 pm

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by God Father Yesterday at 3:44 am

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by God Father Yesterday at 2:33 am

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:19 pm

» කොළඹ රාජකීය ගොල්ෆ් සමාජය විසින් රජයේ දේපළ අවභාවිත කිරීම
by ddindika Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:03 pm

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:47 pm

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:16 pm

» SOEs within Minimum Programme for Economic Recovery
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:14 pm

» COVID WAVES: Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:06 pm

» Luminex Limited lists on the Diri Savi Board after a capital raise of Rs. 250 Million
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:04 pm

» Importance of Agroforestry for Sri Lanka
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:01 pm

» Nivard Cabraal sets record straight on decision to allow flexibility to the rupee
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:45 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Asia Capital PLC

Asia Capital PLC

+4
ndnk
invest77
mjrocker
swan03
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asia Capital PLC Empty Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:52 pm

swan03

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Could you guys tell me about this broker firm?

2Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:51 pm

mjrocker

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Asia Securities
they providing online trading systems free of charge
CDAX was still free
Direct Fn befor 2011 they provide it free but now i heard some are telling they need a minimum protfolio balance to issue it.
Brokers are very friendly.There advice are also not bad

3Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:10 am

swan03

mjrocker wrote:Asia Securities
CDAX was still free
Direct Fn befor 2011 they provide it free but now i heard some are telling they need a minimum protfolio balance to issue it.

Thanks!!

4Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:41 am

invest77

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

ASEC i think is srilanka's biggest stock broker

5Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:55 am

ndnk

ndnk
Manager - Equity Analytics

They are good. BTW wat is your intention? Wat do u need to know

6Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:48 am

ss7097

ss7097

mjrocker wrote:Asia Securities
CDAX was still free

Hi mjrocker,

I hope you're a customer of Asia Securities. I've seen another post about Margin trading and Asia gives 50% of your portfolio. I hope you know about this and give me some feedback on this.

Can I use CDAX for Capital Trust Security account?

7Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:28 pm

isuru_ra

isuru_ra
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

yes they are they gave me 50%

http://http;//isuru.ratnayake.info

8Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:48 am

rasitha

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

well here is my experience .. first thay give Direct Fn & Cdax for free i got those last week .. & if u ask some thing they do it nothing more .. & i still haven't got my account opening confirmation mail its beet 1-1/2 months already since the account has been opened with them at least they open the account & Capital alliance i dont know what happens to my account opening there even they don't know where is my application .. its 2 months already still they haven't open my account

9Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:01 am

bugsbunny

bugsbunny
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

I opened my CDS account through Asia capital Kandy branch. One point to mention is that their head office staff are highly supportive whereas Kandy representatives are not. ( I have no personal rivalry with these guys but this is what I experienced when dealing with them) One friday I contacted them after trading hours and asked whether my singer finance share certificate I handed over to them is lodged to my CDS account. What they said was the system update is in progress and asked me to call next Monday. Immediately after I called colombo head office and got confirmed that my shares have been lodged to the account. I'll tell you another situation which one of my friends faced. When UB announced their IPO people were supposed to have CDS accounts. They've advised people to create such if you don't have one when applying for shares. So my friend asked from Kandy branch whether it is possible to open a CDS account on the day the issue opens or after that. Reply was negative. But colombo guys said it's possible and gave instructions on how to do it. These are some of the examples which prove their ignorance. I don't know about other branches but this is what I have to say about Kandy.

10Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:22 pm

swan03

bugsbunny wrote:I opened my CDS account through Asia capital Kandy branch. One point to mention is that their head office staff are highly supportive whereas Kandy representatives are not. ( I have no personal rivalry with these guys but this is what I experienced when dealing with them) One friday I contacted them after trading hours and asked whether my singer finance share certificate I handed over to them is lodged to my CDS account. What they said was the system update is in progress and asked me to call next Monday. Immediately after I called colombo head office and got confirmed that my shares have been lodged to the account. I'll tell you another situation which one of my friends faced. When UB announced their IPO people were supposed to have CDS accounts. They've advised people to create such if you don't have one when applying for shares. So my friend asked from Kandy branch whether it is possible to open a CDS account on the day the issue opens or after that. Reply was negative. But colombo guys said it's possible and gave instructions on how to do it. These are some of the examples which prove their ignorance. I don't know about other branches but this is what I have to say about Kandy.

I dont even understand why they act like this. And their reputation will go down pretty soon if they behave like this.

11Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:56 pm

rasitha

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

& Im still waiting for my account openning comfirmation letter from asia capital colombo branch.. after one & half months late still not here i know the account has been opened but im not going to trading with them untill i get that damn lette from them is that that hard to post a letter

12Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:07 am

invest77

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I heard brokers are finding i very difficult to open accounts these days as there is a huge back log at CDS due to union bank IPO.

13Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:51 pm

bugsbunny

bugsbunny
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

swan03 wrote:
bugsbunny wrote:I opened my CDS account through Asia capital Kandy branch. One point to mention is that their head office staff are highly supportive whereas Kandy representatives are not. ( I have no personal rivalry with these guys but this is what I experienced when dealing with them) One friday I contacted them after trading hours and asked whether my singer finance share certificate I handed over to them is lodged to my CDS account. What they said was the system update is in progress and asked me to call next Monday. Immediately after I called colombo head office and got confirmed that my shares have been lodged to the account. I'll tell you another situation which one of my friends faced. When UB announced their IPO people were supposed to have CDS accounts. They've advised people to create such if you don't have one when applying for shares. So my friend asked from Kandy branch whether it is possible to open a CDS account on the day the issue opens or after that. Reply was negative. But colombo guys said it's possible and gave instructions on how to do it. These are some of the examples which prove their ignorance. I don't know about other branches but this is what I have to say about Kandy.

I dont even understand why they act like this. And their reputation will go down pretty soon if they behave like this.

I forgot to tell you this. When I asked them (Kandy branch) how to request internet trading facility, they asked me to drop an email and gave me an address. I sent the mail with necessary details and waited for 5-6 days and no sign of getting this facility. Then I called them and they said my request has been sent to colombo and they'll contact me after creating the account. Then I called the IT section of colombo office and they said they've not received such request from Kandy branch and asked me to forward the very mail and gave me another address. Few minutes after sending, I got a confirmation email from both CDAX and DFN saying that my user accounts have been created. How funny Very Happy

14Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:00 pm

rasitha

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

same happend to me i send to my contact point at colombo branch i vaited for a week no reply & i called her & aske she said the mail alredy been forwerded to the IT .. & she gave me the IT dept. number i called IT & they said the will check but i gave him my details overthe phone coz i know they wont to it .. with in an hr i got my CDAX & DirectFN accounts we have to be on there tail always if we didnt they want do anything

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum