FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» UNHCR Fear is over 21 countries speak for us only 15 against
by Vishwanarth Today at 11:14 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Mithooshan Today at 7:31 am

» SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC (SHL.N0000)
by suku502 Today at 12:58 am

» NATIONS TRUST BANK PLC (NTB.N0000)
by ColomboCSE Yesterday at 9:17 pm

» පෙබරවාරි මාසේ කොළඹ කොටස් වලට මොකක්ද වුනේ - බැසුවාද ? බැස්සාද ?
by xhunter Yesterday at 8:45 pm

» DFCC will be receiving Rs.594,538,285.50
by Wonderer Yesterday at 7:49 pm

» UNHCR එකේ ලොකූ ටෝක දැම්මට සමහර ඔස්තාර් ලා කියන ආර්තික සම්භාදක අරවා මේවා මුකුත් එන්නේ නැ
by Vishwanarth Yesterday at 6:27 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:45 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 2:00 am

» If you are one of those people who can sleep at night while someone else is in control of your destiny, then my advice would be to only invest in stocks
by Asoka Samarakone Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:58 pm

» Price prediction on GRAN and TAFL
by Bakkabwoi Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:22 pm

» SEMB SEMB
by stockchaser Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:57 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Vishwanarth Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:54 pm

» Bullish sentiment returns with market regulator's assurance
by Vishwanarth Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:52 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Wickyz Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:19 pm

» Chart 25.02.2021
by stockback Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:41 pm

» is it a good time to sell expo shares
by Kipling Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:39 am

» Current 2021 Februray Unit Trust/Unit Fund Per Annum percentages
by agentnrox Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:13 am

» Leading brokers causing market downturn
by Mithooshan Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:40 am

» Must watch this video - unnecessary panic
by Jana Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:03 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Asia Capital PLC

Asia Capital PLC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asia Capital PLC Empty Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:22 pm

swan03


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Could you guys tell me about this broker firm?

2Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:21 pm

mjrocker


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Asia Securities
they providing online trading systems free of charge
CDAX was still free
Direct Fn befor 2011 they provide it free but now i heard some are telling they need a minimum protfolio balance to issue it.
Brokers are very friendly.There advice are also not bad

3Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:40 pm

swan03


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@mjrocker wrote:Asia Securities
they providing online trading systems free of charge
CDAX was still free
Direct Fn befor 2011 they provide it free but now i heard some are telling they need a minimum protfolio balance to issue it.
Brokers are very friendly.There advice are also not bad

Thanks!!

4Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:11 pm

invest77


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
ASEC i think is srilanka's biggest stock broker

5Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:25 pm

ndnk

ndnk
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
They are good. BTW wat is your intention? Wat do u need to know

6Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:18 pm

ss7097

ss7097
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@mjrocker wrote:Asia Securities
they providing online trading systems free of charge
CDAX was still free
Direct Fn befor 2011 they provide it free but now i heard some are telling they need a minimum protfolio balance to issue it.
Brokers are very friendly.There advice are also not bad

Hi mjrocker,

I hope you're a customer of Asia Securities. I've seen another post about Margin trading and Asia gives 50% of your portfolio. I hope you know about this and give me some feedback on this.

Can I use CDAX for Capital Trust Security account?

7Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:58 am

isuru_ra

isuru_ra
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
yes they are they gave me 50%

http://http;//isuru.ratnayake.info

8Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:18 pm

rasitha


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
well here is my experience .. first thay give Direct Fn & Cdax for free i got those last week .. & if u ask some thing they do it nothing more .. & i still haven't got my account opening confirmation mail its beet 1-1/2 months already since the account has been opened with them at least they open the account & Capital alliance i dont know what happens to my account opening there even they don't know where is my application .. its 2 months already still they haven't open my account

9Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:31 pm

bugsbunny

bugsbunny
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
I opened my CDS account through Asia capital Kandy branch. One point to mention is that their head office staff are highly supportive whereas Kandy representatives are not. ( I have no personal rivalry with these guys but this is what I experienced when dealing with them) One friday I contacted them after trading hours and asked whether my singer finance share certificate I handed over to them is lodged to my CDS account. What they said was the system update is in progress and asked me to call next Monday. Immediately after I called colombo head office and got confirmed that my shares have been lodged to the account. I'll tell you another situation which one of my friends faced. When UB announced their IPO people were supposed to have CDS accounts. They've advised people to create such if you don't have one when applying for shares. So my friend asked from Kandy branch whether it is possible to open a CDS account on the day the issue opens or after that. Reply was negative. But colombo guys said it's possible and gave instructions on how to do it. These are some of the examples which prove their ignorance. I don't know about other branches but this is what I have to say about Kandy.

10Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:52 am

swan03


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@bugsbunny wrote:I opened my CDS account through Asia capital Kandy branch. One point to mention is that their head office staff are highly supportive whereas Kandy representatives are not. ( I have no personal rivalry with these guys but this is what I experienced when dealing with them) One friday I contacted them after trading hours and asked whether my singer finance share certificate I handed over to them is lodged to my CDS account. What they said was the system update is in progress and asked me to call next Monday. Immediately after I called colombo head office and got confirmed that my shares have been lodged to the account. I'll tell you another situation which one of my friends faced. When UB announced their IPO people were supposed to have CDS accounts. They've advised people to create such if you don't have one when applying for shares. So my friend asked from Kandy branch whether it is possible to open a CDS account on the day the issue opens or after that. Reply was negative. But colombo guys said it's possible and gave instructions on how to do it. These are some of the examples which prove their ignorance. I don't know about other branches but this is what I have to say about Kandy.


I dont even understand why they act like this. And their reputation will go down pretty soon if they behave like this.

11Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:26 pm

rasitha


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
& Im still waiting for my account openning comfirmation letter from asia capital colombo branch.. after one & half months late still not here i know the account has been opened but im not going to trading with them untill i get that damn lette from them is that that hard to post a letter

12Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:37 pm

invest77


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
I heard brokers are finding i very difficult to open accounts these days as there is a huge back log at CDS due to union bank IPO.

13Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:21 am

bugsbunny

bugsbunny
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@swan03 wrote:
@bugsbunny wrote:I opened my CDS account through Asia capital Kandy branch. One point to mention is that their head office staff are highly supportive whereas Kandy representatives are not. ( I have no personal rivalry with these guys but this is what I experienced when dealing with them) One friday I contacted them after trading hours and asked whether my singer finance share certificate I handed over to them is lodged to my CDS account. What they said was the system update is in progress and asked me to call next Monday. Immediately after I called colombo head office and got confirmed that my shares have been lodged to the account. I'll tell you another situation which one of my friends faced. When UB announced their IPO people were supposed to have CDS accounts. They've advised people to create such if you don't have one when applying for shares. So my friend asked from Kandy branch whether it is possible to open a CDS account on the day the issue opens or after that. Reply was negative. But colombo guys said it's possible and gave instructions on how to do it. These are some of the examples which prove their ignorance. I don't know about other branches but this is what I have to say about Kandy.


I dont even understand why they act like this. And their reputation will go down pretty soon if they behave like this.

I forgot to tell you this. When I asked them (Kandy branch) how to request internet trading facility, they asked me to drop an email and gave me an address. I sent the mail with necessary details and waited for 5-6 days and no sign of getting this facility. Then I called them and they said my request has been sent to colombo and they'll contact me after creating the account. Then I called the IT section of colombo office and they said they've not received such request from Kandy branch and asked me to forward the very mail and gave me another address. Few minutes after sending, I got a confirmation email from both CDAX and DFN saying that my user accounts have been created. How funny Very Happy

14Asia Capital PLC Empty Re: Asia Capital PLC Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:30 am

rasitha


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
same happend to me i send to my contact point at colombo branch i vaited for a week no reply & i called her & aske she said the mail alredy been forwerded to the IT .. & she gave me the IT dept. number i called IT & they said the will check but i gave him my details overthe phone coz i know they wont to it .. with in an hr i got my CDAX & DirectFN accounts we have to be on there tail always if we didnt they want do anything

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum