FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Looks Like Collection Started.. Vote_lcap68%Looks Like Collection Started.. Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Looks Like Collection Started.. Vote_lcap18%Looks Like Collection Started.. Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Looks Like Collection Started.. Vote_lcap13%Looks Like Collection Started.. Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000)
by soileconomy Today at 2:56 am

» CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!!
by cseguide Yesterday at 11:30 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by LHW Yesterday at 10:35 pm

» WATAWALA PLANTATION PLC (WATA.N0000)
by Niwa Yesterday at 10:22 pm

» ELPL-WATA-UDPL
by Niwa Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Dusit Thani Sri Lanka project halted?
by js71 Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» BOGALA GRAPHITE LANKA PLC
by cheetah Yesterday at 8:19 pm

» WATA good times are ahead
by cseguide Yesterday at 8:16 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by jaya Yesterday at 6:50 pm

» EXPO/BILL/LOLC
by SAGA Yesterday at 6:35 pm

» The fate of NIFL .. CLC .. LOFC under LOCH
by Shivanthini Yesterday at 3:57 pm

» CLC - Bull & Bear LOCKED HORNS - can blast at any time.
by Shivanthini Yesterday at 3:55 pm

» CFLB hidden gem
by skyfall Yesterday at 2:13 pm

» LLUB Dividend
by rajithasahan Yesterday at 1:49 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by invest thinker Yesterday at 11:36 am

» Next Bull - ELPL/Elpitiya Plantation
by Tissa Yesterday at 6:31 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Ekanayake90 Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:52 pm

» What happen to Dhammika Perera
by Basu Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:48 pm

» AEL becomes the major producer & supplier of asphalt concrete in Sri Lanka
by samaritan Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:44 pm

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION PLC (KOTA.N0000)
by Tissa Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:38 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Looks Like Collection Started..

Looks Like Collection Started..

+2
SL.Market
CSE1
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looks Like Collection Started.. Empty Looks Like Collection Started.. Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:37 pm

CSE1

CSE1
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
market have lot of shares in best price... i think ppl are collecting now.. but may be ASI down further... (may be 6800 maximum)

what do u think



Last edited by Quibit on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Topic spellings and grammer.)

2Looks Like Collection Started.. Empty Re: Looks Like Collection Started.. Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:38 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@CSE1 wrote:market have lot of shares in best price... i think ppl are collecting now.. but may be ASI down further... (may be 6800 maximum)

what do u think

My personal view is it would be toch at 6750 at end of april... mean time there may be up and down

3Looks Like Collection Started.. Empty Re: Looks Like Collection Started.. Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:46 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@SL.Market wrote:
@CSE1 wrote:market have lot of shares in best price... i think ppl are collecting now.. but may be ASI down further... (may be 6800 maximum)

what do u think

My personal view is it would be toch at 6750 at end of april... mean time there may be up and down

market will recover in april for sure...........my barrier is 6800.........
there may be little upturns temporary.....
i think there is much credit clearing due to come......not sure
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

4Looks Like Collection Started.. Empty Re: Looks Like Collection Started.. Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Gaja


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@mark wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:
@CSE1 wrote:market have lot of shares in best price... i think ppl are collecting now.. but may be ASI down further... (may be 6800 maximum)

what do u think

My personal view is it would be toch at 6750 at end of april... mean time there may be up and down

market will recover in april for sure...........my barrier is 6800.........
there may be little upturns temporary.....
i think there is much credit clearing due to come......not sure
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I hope the persons who bought with the holding capacity will NOT have any issue, thats why i again and again is telling you are buying make sure you have the holding power.

Now everybody is saying the market is down due to the credit issues if it is true i didn't understand the following

The credit clearing with regard to the purchases made on or before 31.12.2010 the brokers or investors who bought on credit at least should have sold there part when the market was at the peak - who ever bought on credit with yourself whether mistake is on your side or at the brokers side?

Whether all the brokers strictly followed the T + 5?, i thought they followed strictly?

BUT THE SAD SIDE OF THE STORY IS THAT I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT OUR INVESTORS ARE NOT GOING TO LEARN FROM THE PAST MISTAKES

5Looks Like Collection Started.. Empty Re: Looks Like Collection Started.. Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator
i completely agree with you @gaja. Not gonna learn from mistakes.
I have an unrealized loss of 10% on my portfolio now with not much buying power but I have holding power so I will no sell. The mistake I made was I did not sell when it was in the peak but I couldn't identify it. I am targeting mid-term gains so I don't worry.

Like I said, there are more and more people entering the market (or have entered) after seeing the attractive gains it made during the post-war period. They expect the same thing to happen and more overnight.
This is more evident in posts here such as "I bought this, why is it going down"

I know that this has been a dragging downtrend but then there has to be a turnaround somewhere.

6Looks Like Collection Started.. Empty Re: Looks Like Collection Started.. Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:01 pm

CSE1

CSE1
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Gaja wrote:
@mark wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:
@CSE1 wrote:market have lot of shares in best price... i think ppl are collecting now.. but may be ASI down further... (may be 6800 maximum)

what do u think

My personal view is it would be toch at 6750 at end of april... mean time there may be up and down

market will recover in april for sure...........my barrier is 6800.........
there may be little upturns temporary.....
i think there is much credit clearing due to come......not sure
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I hope the persons who bought with the holding capacity will NOT have any issue, thats why i again and again is telling you are buying make sure you have the holding power.

Now everybody is saying the market is down due to the credit issues if it is true i didn't understand the following

The credit clearing with regard to the purchases made on or before 31.12.2010 the brokers or investors who bought on credit at least should have sold there part when the market was at the peak - who ever bought on credit with yourself whether mistake is on your side or at the brokers side?

Whether all the brokers strictly followed the T + 5?, i thought they followed strictly?

BUT THE SAD SIDE OF THE STORY IS THAT I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT OUR INVESTORS ARE NOT GOING TO LEARN FROM THE PAST MISTAKES

ya agree with u

and according to the T+5 traders can't have any credit now... cause it will clear doing trading... but some who not transaction after jan they have that credit... now ppl thinking market will come down more... but don't think it will go down 6800 ... so may be u miss this opportunity also. i am collecting slowly now
thankz (this is my personal idea only)

7Looks Like Collection Started.. Empty Re: Looks Like Collection Started.. Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:26 pm

High.Risk.High.Return

High.Risk.High.Return
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
In my line market will stable between 6900 - 7100 during next 02 , 03 weeks, Will pick again after 05 th april'11.
It may be a massive 1000-1200 points up trend for o5 weeks time.

This is the time for collections.
LOLC, SAMP, HHL, LGL, RICH, TAFL, BFL, GRAN, KGAL, NAMU....all will have a high return.

8Looks Like Collection Started.. Empty Re: Looks Like Collection Started.. Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:27 am

CSE1

CSE1
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@High.Risk.High.Return wrote:In my line market will stable between 6900 - 7100 during next 02 , 03 weeks, Will pick again after 05 th april'11.
It may be a massive 1000-1200 points up trend for o5 weeks time.

This is the time for collections.
LOLC, SAMP, HHL, LGL, RICH, TAFL, BFL, GRAN, KGAL, NAMU....all will have a high return.

there is some doubt in plantation... they will pick later but other will pick up

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum