*Market has been coming down for some time now & it is expected to go down for about 1-2 weeks or so.
*I think ASI would touch around 6600 - 6800 range at the end of this month and then turn around slowly and have a major bull run
*What we can see today, I would say the complete opposite of the panic seller situation.
*Today the indexes were pushed up by the panic buyers who were motivated by the artificial green lights shown yesterday.
*ASI & MPI may go up tomorrow as well, but I think from next Monday it would return to normal pattern and continue for a short while .
-week starting 21st would be a red week .
-the week starting 28th things would start to turn around and I think it's the best time to start collecting.
-from 4th April onwards we can expect a major bull run which would continue at least for about 2-3 weeks.
*The best thing to do now is ,
- sell off the stocks you expect to go down in coming days.
- collect some funds .
- spot the fundamentally sound shares with high potential to go up .
- spot emerging stars & companies which have produced an impressive quarterly/annual report .
- spot the shares which have come down by significant value/percentage during past few weeks .
- be ready to buy them as soon as bear takes a rest , hopefully the bear will be tired at the end of this month .
*Anyway this is my point of view & you all are welcome to share what you think about this .
PS : I know people who bought today won't like my post & contribute with negative rep. & comments, that's totally okay, It may turn out that they were correct and I am totally wrong .