FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer


Latest topics

» MELSTACORP PLC (MELS.N0000)
by engineer Today at 7:29 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by ONTHEMONEY Today at 6:39 am

» ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY PLC (AMF.N0000)
by dayandacool Today at 2:43 am

» R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000)
by SAGA Yesterday at 9:57 pm

» Dividend - July/August
by High-flyer Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL PLC (SCAP.N0000)
by madukp Yesterday at 9:08 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions update
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 9:08 pm

» Directors' Dealings 21/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 8:25 pm

» CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 8:14 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today - 21/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 8:02 pm

» Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex
by RJ1010 Yesterday at 1:58 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)
by engineer Yesterday at 7:07 am

» Investing in Sri Lanka in ‘The New Normal’ - Nimal Perera
by ChooBoy Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:31 pm

» Who will be the Owner of Dividend after DVP?
by Mr. X Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:12 pm

» DVP යනු කුමක්ද? Explained
by samaritan Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:23 pm

» How to toggle between mobile and web versions of FC
by CHRONICLE™ Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:36 am

» I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE
by chandike73 Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:42 am

» අයියෝ පෑන් ඒෂියා
by CHRONICLE™ Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:40 am

» කොටස් වෙළදපොල සිංහලෙන්
by CHRONICLE™ Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:35 am

» I keep seeing in the face book about the stock market but I still have no idea it is. Do you know? Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:40 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » DAILY CHRONICLE™ » Softlogic Information Technologies honoured with Dell Most Valuable Partner Award

Softlogic Information Technologies honoured with Dell Most Valuable Partner Award

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Malika1990

Malika1990
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Jul 11, 2012 (LBT) - Softlogic Information Technologies one of the premier IT companies in Sri Lanka and a pioneering subsidiary of Softlogic Holdings Group was awarded the Dell Most Valuable Partner Award-Consumer Segment, in the recently held ‘Dell Channel Summit 2012” in Kuala Lampur, Malaysia. The "Dell Channel Summit 2012" was an event that provided a networking platform for Dell and its partners around the world highlighting many achievements of its partners and provided a platform to share and learn through an interactive forum.



There was a strong participation of 128 channel partners from 22 countries across the South Asia region. This event was designed to allow all DELL valued CXO distributors and channel partners (Partner Direct) to participate in the General Session by Amit Midha President, Dell Asia Pacific and Japan Region. The event was also organized to allow partners to receive updates on the Enterprise and Storage Solutions Sessions and attend the Consumer GTM strategy discussions. The channel partners were able to learn more about industry trends and directions and the possible impact on future technology and solutions.

Roshan Rassool Director/CEO Softlogic Information Technologies (Pvt) Ltd. commenting about the achievement, “We are pleased to receive this prestigious award from DELL Corporation. This award is a clear indication of the hard work that the team has put in to take Softlogic and DELL to a different level in the highly competitive ICT industry in Sri Lanka. We are always looking for excellence and I am glad that we have been recognized for our efforts. Softlogic Information Technologies is regarded as one of the pioneers and innovators of the information technology industry in Sri Lanka. Through its partnership with Dell, Softlogic Information Technologies can today, claim to be the largest IT solution supplier to the corporate sector, as well a leading player in the ever expanding consumer range market”.

Dell, one of the global giants in the IT industry, has recognized Sri Lanka as a strong emerging market for information technology in the Asian region. In 1993 they chose Softlogic, which established their operations in 1991, as their sole authorized dealer in Sri Lanka. Over the years, Softlogic Information Technologies has won several awards from DELL for achieving and over Achieving its Sales Targets. Notably, Softlogic Information Technologies recently received the prestigious ‘Most valuable partner in Asia Pacific’. Softlogic Information Technologies received this award in recognition of their trusted and valued relationship of 18 years with Dell and as an appreciation of its commitment to expand the DELL brand in Sri Lanka.

Established in 1991, Softlogic Information Technologies (Pvt) Ltd. is one of the premier Information Technology (IT) companies in Sri Lanka and one of the subsidiaries of the Softlogic Holdings PLC. Catering to the demands of increasingly technology-savvy markets, the companies IT sector focuses on the fast-growing corporate, government, and SMB segments, locally. ICT-based solutions range from mobile products such as notebooks and slates to data centers for primary and DR sites.
http://www.lbt.lk/news/business/2252-best-partner

dhanurrox


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Ohh I waited enough.Malika1990 rapidly on the way to 1000 posts.Everybody would congratulate after reaching 1000 but more than half are newspaper articles.If I published like this from beginning it would have been 10000 posts now and I'm the great moderator here.

Malika1990

Malika1990
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@dhanurrox wrote:Ohh I waited enough.Malika1990 rapidly on the way to 1000 posts.Everybody would congratulate after reaching 1000 but more than half are newspaper articles.If I published like this from beginning it would have been 10000 posts now and I'm the great moderator here.
Hello dear friend
If I want to past 1000 post I could do it in past year. But I didn't. Because I am member from 2011. Look at REDBULL He is member since 2012 FEB. He has post 1000+ post with in 2-3 months. I'm only post news item as a my habit and also I would like to pay others attention to business news. As well as I keen to post sinhala news in this forum to make some changes in this forum. ( To increase usage of sinhala Language) I spend one or two ours per day with this forum. In this time period I am posting any business news relating to Sri Lanka what I can find. I think that is why You think "Malika1990 rapidly on the way to 1000 posts"
මට post පල කිරීමේ අමරුවක් තියෙනව නම් simply I can do it Replying like
"Thank You"
"Thank you sharing info"
"Valuable to read"
like this.
I think that REDBULL try to make educate forum members. I also willing to do it.
That's all.
If you don't like it You don't care about my posts.

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@Malika1990 wrote:
@dhanurrox wrote:Ohh I waited enough.Malika1990 rapidly on the way to 1000 posts.Everybody would congratulate after reaching 1000 but more than half are newspaper articles.If I published like this from beginning it would have been 10000 posts now and I'm the great moderator here.
Hello dear friend
If I want to past 1000 post I could do it in past year. But I didn't. Because I am member from 2011. Look at REDBULL He is member since 2012 FEB. He has post 1000+ post with in 2-3 months. I'm only post news item as a my habit and also I would like to pay others attention to business news. As well as I keen to post sinhala news in this forum to make some changes in this forum. ( To increase usage of sinhala Language) I spend one or two ours per day with this forum. In this time period I am posting any business news relating to Sri Lanka what I can find. I think that is why You think "Malika1990 rapidly on the way to 1000 posts"
මට post පල කිරීමේ අමරුවක් තියෙනව නම් simply I can do it Replying like
"Thank You"
"Thank you sharing info"
"Valuable to read"
like this.
I think that REDBULL try to make educate forum members. I also willing to do it.
That's all.
If you don't like it You don't care about my posts.

Just to clear some doubts.
Presently myself, mallika1990, CSE.SAS and few others sharing news item in the forum.
We need to thank CSE.SAS most of his postings before the news come on line from Island or Sunday Times.
I also try to follow his root to post the FT.lk news.
Passing 1000+ post does not mean for Moderatorship.
Any way those who are pointing fingers against us, shall I ask one simple question can you do the service what we are doing consistantly?
Most of you will fail.
You can see how many Mods nowadays not participating in the forum?

Appreciate Malika1990's service. Thanks mate.

Again thanking comments purly made to encourage the posters to come back with more readable articles to us.
Most of the time those are far better than the comments made by the members on the gossip threads.
That's all.

Malika1990

Malika1990
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:
@Malika1990 wrote:
@dhanurrox wrote:Ohh I waited enough.Malika1990 rapidly on the way to 1000 posts.Everybody would congratulate after reaching 1000 but more than half are newspaper articles.If I published like this from beginning it would have been 10000 posts now and I'm the great moderator here.
Hello dear friend
If I want to past 1000 post I could do it in past year. But I didn't. Because I am member from 2011. Look at REDBULL He is member since 2012 FEB. He has post 1000+ post with in 2-3 months. I'm only post news item as a my habit and also I would like to pay others attention to business news. As well as I keen to post sinhala news in this forum to make some changes in this forum. ( To increase usage of sinhala Language) I spend one or two ours per day with this forum. In this time period I am posting any business news relating to Sri Lanka what I can find. I think that is why You think "Malika1990 rapidly on the way to 1000 posts"
මට post පල කිරීමේ අමරුවක් තියෙනව නම් simply I can do it Replying like
"Thank You"
"Thank you sharing info"

"Valuable to read"
like this.
I think that REDBULL try to make educate forum members. I also willing to do it.
That's all.
If you don't like it You don't care about my posts.

Just to clear some doubts.
Presently myself, mallika1990, CSE.SAS and few others sharing news item in the forum.
We need to thank CSE.SAS most of his postings before the news come on line from Island or Sunday Times.
I also try to follow his root to post the FT.lk news.
Passing 1000+ post does not mean for Moderatorship.
Any way those who are pointing fingers against us, shall I ask one simple question can you do the service what we are doing consistantly?
Most of you will fail.
You can see how many Mods nowadays not participating in the forum?

Appreciate Malika1990's service. Thanks mate.

Again thanking comments purly made to encourage the posters to come back with more readable articles to us.
Most of the time those are far better than the comments made by the members on the gossip threads.
That's all.

I have no problem with you. I have no doubt about your effort. I Really appreciate your work. Just I want to take example for him only. I know that you try to give advice and post advisable post and also news post. In my reply I'd pointed out it as "I think that REDBULL try to make educate forum members." I also trying to do it. dhanurrox like members are not doing any work to forum and they post condemnatory reply to other member's post to stop their effort.
According to my knowledge Moderates are appointed by administration. This does not depend on number of post.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum