FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer


Latest topics

» ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY PLC (AMF.N0000)
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by SAGA Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by EPS Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today - 22/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» TOP 20 LISTED COMPANIES BY FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 8:37 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions update
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 8:30 pm

» RWSL for short term profits
by madukp Yesterday at 5:17 pm

» YORK has a potential to go double ...
by Vasyan Yesterday at 5:07 pm

» United motors limited UML
by smnsam Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» dividend counters
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 12:43 pm

» HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:33 am

» World-famous angel investor Conny enters Sri Lanka
by samaritan Yesterday at 10:00 am

» SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000)
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 9:47 am

» ADAM CAPITAL PLC (PCHH.N0000)
by GayanKK Yesterday at 9:46 am

» New Commodity bubble. How will it impact the CSE?
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 8:53 am

» MELSTACORP PLC (MELS.N0000)
by engineer Yesterday at 7:29 am

» R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000)
by SAGA Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:57 pm

» Dividend - July/August
by High-flyer Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:41 pm

» SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL PLC (SCAP.N0000)
by madukp Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:08 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » DAILY CHRONICLE™ » කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ කොල්ලකෑම ?

කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ කොල්ලකෑම ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Malika1990

Malika1990
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
කොළඹ කොටස් වෙළදපොළ මිල දර්ශක අදත් 2%කට ආසන්න අගයන්ගෙන් ඉහළ ගියේය.

ඒ අනුව මාසයේ අද දක්වා කාලය තුළ පමණක් සියලු කොටස් මිල දර්ශකය පමණක් ඒකක 597කින් ඉහළ ගොස් ඇති අතර එය 11.5%ක වර්ධනයකි.

කොටස් වෙළදපොළේ මෙම වේගවත් වර්ධනය සැබෑ වර්ධනයක් ද යන්න අර්ථ ශ්‍රාස්තයින් ප්‍රශ්නකර සිටී.

ඊයේ කොළඹ කොටස් වෙළදපොළ සියලු කොටස් මිල දර්ශකය 1.38කින් හා මිලංකා මිල දර්ශකය 1.7%කින් ඉහළ ගොස් තිබුණි.

අද සියලු කොටස් මිල දර්ශකය 1.92%කින් ඉහළ යද්දී මිලංකා මිල දර්ශකයේ ඉහළ යාම දැක්වූණේ, 2.09%ක් ලෙසයි.


මෙම දර්ශකය අනුව පසුගිය වසරේ මැද භාගය වන විට කොළඹ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ ලොව වර්ධනීය කොටස් වෙළඳපොළවල් අතර ප්‍රමුඛස්ථානයට පත් විය.

එහිදී සියලු කොටස් මිල දර්ශකය ඒකක 7816ක් දක්වාත් මිලංකා මිල දර්ශක අගය ඒකක 7327ක් දක්වාත් ඉහළ ගියේය.

එහෙත් එම අවසරය අවසන් වන විට වෙළඳපොළ ශීඝ්‍රයෙන් කඩාවැටුණු අතර සියලු කොටස් මිල දර්ශක අගය ඒකක 1,742කින් හා මිලංකා මිල දර්ශකය ඒකක 2,098කින් පහළ ගියේය.


මෙලෙස කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ පහළ ගියේ ඇයි ද යන්න පිළිබඳව එහි නියාමකයා ලෙස කටයුතුකර පසුගියදා ඉන් ඉවත් වූ ශ්‍රී ලංකා සුරැකුම්පත් හා විනිමය කොමිෂන් සභාවේ සභාපතිවරයා පැහැදිලි කර සිටියේය.


මෙම නීතිවිරෝධි කටයුතු අවම කිරිම සඳහා විනිමය හා සුරැකුම්පත් කෙමිෂන් සභාවේ හිටපු සභාපතිවරුන් දෙදෙනකු වන ඉන්ද්‍රානි සුගතදාස මහත්මිය හා තිලක් කරුණාරත්න මහතා කටයුතු කළත් අවසානයේදී ඔවුන් දෙනාට සිය තනතුරුවලින් ඉල්ලා අස්වීමට සිදු විය.

තිලක් කරුණාරත්න මහතාගේ ඉවත්වීමත් සමග කොමිෂන් සභවේ නව සභාපතිවරයා ලෙස පත් කෙරුණේ, ආචාර්ය නාලක ගොඩහේවා මහතාය.

එම පත්වීමත් සමග කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ විශාල ලෙස ඉහළ ගියේය.


ඊයේ වන විට ලොව වර්ධනීය කොටස් වෙළඳපොළවල් අතර 3 වන ස්ථානයට පත්ව ඇතැයි, මාධ්‍ය වාර්තා කළේය.


මේ අතර අද අයිලන්ඩ් පුවත්පතේ පළ වූ වාර්තාවකින්ද මෙම සිදුවීම මනා ලෙස පෙන්වා දී තිබුණි.

මෙලෙස කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ පහළ ගියේ ඇයි ද යන්න පිළිබඳව එහි නියාමකයා ලෙස කටයුතුකර පසුගියදා ඉන් ඉවත් වූ ශ්‍රී ලංකා සුරැකුම්පත් හා විනිමය කොමිෂන් සභාවේ සභාපතිවරයා පැහැදිලි කර සිටියේය.
http://newsfirst.lk/sinhala-news/?view=news_more&id=9587

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
What Sirasa doing with these people is a conspiracy against National Interests. by looking at these type of media stunts locals keep on selling in the stock market @ lover prices, And Tamil Diaspora buys @ lower prices into foreign accounts.

Think wisely if these people think that rising market in this manner will result in a great economical collapse why don't they wait because that will fulfill their objective.

If someone takes the positive side, Sri Lanka is poised to record 6.8 GDP @ the end of this year, This is the second highest forecasted in the World, so is there anything wrong if our Stock market keep upward trend?,,

Fools are living in Glass houses and throwing the stones at others.
If these people really want to topple the government better they find a Leader who can accomplish the task, Instead they try to topple the government by toppling the stock market and hurting the National economy Shame on you harsha.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

wsaman

wsaman
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:What Sirasa doing with these people is a conspiracy against National Interests. by looking at these type of media stunts locals keep on selling in the stock market @ lover prices, And Tamil Diaspora buys @ lower prices into foreign accounts.

Think wisely if these people think that rising market in this manner will result in a great economical collapse why don't they wait because that will fulfill their objective.

If someone takes the positive side, Sri Lanka is poised to record 6.8 GDP @ the end of this year, This is the second highest forecasted in the World, so is there anything wrong if our Stock market keep upward trend?,,

Fools are living in Glass houses and throwing the stones at others.
If these people really want to topple the government better they find a Leader who can accomplish the task, Instead they try to topple the government by toppling the stock market and hurting the National economy Shame on you harsha.

exactly correct bro...
When the market was going down during almost last 2 years, they blamed on the same mafia. Now the market is just trying to breath. again started the miserable mouth and blaming again. Shame on you Harsha and Sirasa both......

gamaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Stock markets rise and fall, that has happened always. Nothing much to do with the chairman.

aj


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
If someone takes the positive side, Sri Lanka is poised to record 6.8 GDP @ the end of this year, This is the second highest forecasted in the World, so is there anything wrong if our Stock market keep upward trend?,,

What is the first forecasted in the World?

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Dr hashsha and mr Jayartne are trying to HIT stock market

They use some week points of the govt for their malicious objectives
They forget plus points of govt economic policy and present faverable socio -economic
environment
I do not think they can mislead investors
Sirasa and island also try to mislead people






ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@aj wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
If someone takes the positive side, Sri Lanka is poised to record 6.8 GDP @ the end of this year, This is the second highest forecasted in the World, so is there anything wrong if our Stock market keep upward trend?,,

What is the first forecasted in the World?

Its China..
refer the link
http://www.conference-board.org/data/globaloutlook.cfm

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

bullrun

bullrun
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
The example given by the Harsha shows his knowledge about the stock market. UNP does not have proper people to represent its ideology. That is why these bulls are smashing all pots and pans not only inside the UNP but also of the Country. How does SIRASA say it is a kollakema? Yes they may be helping their owners to rob the properties of SL. Definitely foreign investment may be from their own people living in abroad. When the market goes up they can’t buy at lower levels. That is why they want to downgrade the market.
All small investors suffered enough for more than two years due to the utterly failed Dr and IS and their gang. They always pretend that they want to safeguard small scale investors. But ultimately big people had enough strength to stay in the market till it come up again. But how many small fellows lost their only wealth they had?
Don’t forget that small fellows are like parasite in a host. If you kill the host parasite too will die. Both of you have shown your inability to adjust with the environment and showed your poor knowledge about the industry. Please shut your mouth and don’t try to do your foolish political game again. You never success at politics and now showed as an administrator too.
Harsha are you from a socialist party? Stop your bullshit! Though you bark no one would care!



Last edited by bullrun on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

marusira


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
දැන් කව්ද එතකොට ඔයා කනවයි කියන කොල්ල....?

ddindika

ddindika
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
elephant = jocolor= :Deleted:

bullrun

bullrun
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
When you look at harsha's face you can't even eat your meal. That much "ajuthai"

nkuda


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
When market going down, He critisized on that, Now when market going up, He is critisizing it is Mafia pig .
Api modayo namai Harsha and Sirasa.




bakapandithaya

bakapandithaya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
When mkt was down, no media reported Crying or Very sad

When it is going up, they can't see this pig

Kowru peguwath kamak ne vee tka hall venawanam Very Happy

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@bullrun wrote:The example given by the Harsha shows his knowledge about the stock market. UNP does not have proper people to represent its ideology. That is why these bulls are smashing all pots and pans not only inside the UNP but also of the Country. How does SIRASA say it is a kollakema? Yes they may be helping their owners to rob the properties of SL. Definitely foreign investment may be from their own people living in abroad. When the market goes up they can’t buy at lower levels. That is why they want to downgrade the market.
All small investors suffered enough for more than two years due to the utterly failed Dr and IS and their gang. They always pretend that they want to safeguard small scale investors. But ultimately big people had enough strength to stay in the market till it come up again. But how many small fellows lost their only wealth they had?
Don’t forget that small fellows are like parasite in a host. If you kill the host parasite too will die. Both of you have shown your inability to adjust with the environment and showed your poor knowledge about the industry. Please shut your mouth and don’t try to do your foolish political game again. You never success at politics and now showed as an administrator too.
Harsha are you from a socialist party? Stop your bullshit! Though you bark no one would care!
Nicely said brother I hope "Bakapanditha Harsha" read this.....

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

tata


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
majority of the trading volume in the past two weeks is by few people.
Most of the genuine brokers attributes this rise due to trading by each other.
With in short period we will see which opinion is correct.

SEC once released data showing over 80 % of trading by less than 5% of people.

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I think this is normal situation in any market

Do you know famous statistical law

If you take statistics of any market( including MALU KADE) 80 %of the stock buy 20% of customers in general There may be exceptions

This called as" PARETOR"S LAW" if i am correct

malanp


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics


edited

aj


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@aj wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
If someone takes the positive side, Sri Lanka is poised to record 6.8 GDP @ the end of this year, This is the second highest forecasted in the World, so is there anything wrong if our Stock market keep upward trend?,,

What is the first forecasted in the World?

Its China..
refer the link
http://www.conference-board.org/data/globaloutlook.cfm

If China is first, then where's the second Sri Lanka. It's not even mentioned.

bullrun

bullrun
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@tata wrote:majority of the trading volume in the past two weeks is by few people.
Most of the genuine brokers attributes this rise due to trading by each other.
With in short period we will see which opinion is correct.

SEC once released data showing over 80 % of trading by less than 5% of people.


That 5% hold 80% of the shares while 80% hold only 20%. So, any movement will be from 5%!

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum