FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» TESS Agro PLC
by Mr. X Yesterday at 11:45 pm

» VPEL high return share
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 8:26 pm

» Creating portfolio index for performance measurement
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Mithooshan Yesterday at 4:32 pm

» DIALOG AXIATA PLC (DIAL.N0000)
by Nandun Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» Sri Lanka Development Update 2021 - World Bank Report
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 12:45 pm

» EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC (EMER.N0000)
by SECsux Yesterday at 11:52 am

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by stockchaser Yesterday at 9:01 am

» Digital divide introduce new poor in Sri Lanka
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:42 pm

» The COVID-19 impact on financial sector resilience
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:51 pm

» Sri Lanka gets emergency China loan as rupee hits record low
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:42 pm

» LOLC Share Price
by EGG Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:28 pm

» ELPL & WATA
by High-flyer Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:29 pm

» Import Restrictions and True State of Local Tile Manufacturers
by EquityChamp Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:17 pm

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by vikiperera Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:43 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by stockchaser Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:04 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Eranga87 Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:58 am

» Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex
by Kevinmikegrit Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:40 am

» Day Traders must gradually start accumulating a well diversified portfolio of stocks which are cash generative. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:24 pm

» Is 12th a holiday CSE
by Vishwanarth Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:46 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » GREG Fly or Die

GREG Fly or Die

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:34 pm

hariesha


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:
@Whitebull wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:GREG Massive crossings today ..
May be the forigner sold entire quantity .


GREG.N0000 ENVI. RESOURCES 1 15.30 19,896,396

Even with below records it is difficult to guess who sold.As this is one crossing has to be lion heart.But as there is no significant change in foreign share holding according to cse daily report it has to be foreign to foreign crossing.


13 Environmental Resources Investment PLC
Interim Financial Statements 3

Twenty Major Shareholders of the Company as at 30 June 2012 - Ordinary Shares


Name of the Shareholder


No of shares held


%


1


Lionhart Investments Limited


260,517,901


74.57%


2


Mercator Associates LLC.


8,852,800


2.53%


3


Dr. N. Kasim.


6,705,520


1.92%


4


Seylan Bank PLC / Capital Trust Holding (Pvt) Ltd


3,874,737


1.11%


5


Sampath Bank PLC / Capital Trust Holding (Pvt) Ltd


3,661,992


1.05%


6


Knight Trade (Pvt) Limited.


2,920,164


0.84%


7


Pan Asia Banking Corporation PLC/Mr. M. N. Ranasinghe.


2,040,000


0.58%


8


National Wealth Corporation Ltd


1,974,384


0.57%


9


Mr. N. Balasingam.


1,906,500


0.55%


10


Mr. A. Singh.


1,756,728


0.50%


11


Mr. D. Ganeshamoorthy Joint Mr.P. Anandarajah


1,101,500


0.32%


12


Carlines Holding (Pvt) Ltd


1,065,685


0.31%


13


Pan Asia Banking Corporation PLC/Mr. H. H. A. Chandrasiri.


995,000


0.28%


14


Mr. M. M.S.K. Rajapakse


954,600


0.27%


15


Pan Asia Banking Corporation Plc./Mr. R. E. Rambukwelle.


750,000


0.21%


16


Mr. M.I.M. Rizly Joint Mrs. F.R. Hassan


604,700


0.17%


17


Mrs. F.M. Jazeel


551,441


0.16%


18


Mr. K.V.P. Fernando


523,900


0.15%


19


Waldock Mackenzie Limited/Mr. L. P. Hapangama.


519,900


0.15%


20


Bank of Ceylon no. 1 Account


385,000


0.11%


Others


47,704,667


13.65%


If we take CSE daily report the transaction seems to be local.
May be local party swapped for margin accounting purpose.

I think it's misleading. Can you explain. One party have to be Lion Heart. Other party is also seem to be foreign.

22GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Redbulls


Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@hariesha wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:
@Whitebull wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:GREG Massive crossings today ..
May be the forigner sold entire quantity .


GREG.N0000 ENVI. RESOURCES 1 15.30 19,896,396

Even with below records it is difficult to guess who sold.As this is one crossing has to be lion heart.But as there is no significant change in foreign share holding according to cse daily report it has to be foreign to foreign crossing.


13 Environmental Resources Investment PLC
Interim Financial Statements 3

Twenty Major Shareholders of the Company as at 30 June 2012 - Ordinary Shares


Name of the Shareholder


No of shares held


%


1


Lionhart Investments Limited


260,517,901


74.57%


2


Mercator Associates LLC.


8,852,800


2.53%


3


Dr. N. Kasim.


6,705,520


1.92%


4


Seylan Bank PLC / Capital Trust Holding (Pvt) Ltd


3,874,737


1.11%


5


Sampath Bank PLC / Capital Trust Holding (Pvt) Ltd


3,661,992


1.05%


6


Knight Trade (Pvt) Limited.


2,920,164


0.84%


7


Pan Asia Banking Corporation PLC/Mr. M. N. Ranasinghe.


2,040,000


0.58%


8


National Wealth Corporation Ltd


1,974,384


0.57%


9


Mr. N. Balasingam.


1,906,500


0.55%


10


Mr. A. Singh.


1,756,728


0.50%


11


Mr. D. Ganeshamoorthy Joint Mr.P. Anandarajah


1,101,500


0.32%


12


Carlines Holding (Pvt) Ltd


1,065,685


0.31%


13


Pan Asia Banking Corporation PLC/Mr. H. H. A. Chandrasiri.


995,000


0.28%


14


Mr. M. M.S.K. Rajapakse


954,600


0.27%


15


Pan Asia Banking Corporation Plc./Mr. R. E. Rambukwelle.


750,000


0.21%


16


Mr. M.I.M. Rizly Joint Mrs. F.R. Hassan


604,700


0.17%


17


Mrs. F.M. Jazeel


551,441


0.16%


18


Mr. K.V.P. Fernando


523,900


0.15%


19


Waldock Mackenzie Limited/Mr. L. P. Hapangama.


519,900


0.15%


20


Bank of Ceylon no. 1 Account


385,000


0.11%


Others


47,704,667


13.65%


If we take CSE daily report the transaction seems to be local.
May be local party swapped for margin accounting purpose.

I think it's misleading. Can you explain. One party have to be Lion Heart. Other party is also seem to be foreign.

What is misleading?

23GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:45 pm

hariesha


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
How you say the transaction is local from the daily report.

24GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:47 pm

Whitebull


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sriranga wrote:
@Whitebull wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:
@Whitebull wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:GREG Massive crossings today ..
May be the forigner sold entire quantity .


GREG.N0000 ENVI. RESOURCES 1 15.30 19,896,396

Even with below records it is difficult to guess who sold.As this is one crossing has to be lion heart.But as there is no significant change in foreign share holding according to cse daily report it has to be foreign to foreign crossing.


13 Environmental Resources Investment PLC
Interim Financial Statements 3

Twenty Major Shareholders of the Company as at 30 June 2012 - Ordinary Shares


Name of the Shareholder


No of shares held


%


1


Lionhart Investments Limited


260,517,901


74.57%


2


Mercator Associates LLC.


8,852,800


2.53%


3


Dr. N. Kasim.


6,705,520


1.92%


4


Seylan Bank PLC / Capital Trust Holding (Pvt) Ltd


3,874,737


1.11%


5


Sampath Bank PLC / Capital Trust Holding (Pvt) Ltd


3,661,992


1.05%


6


Knight Trade (Pvt) Limited.


2,920,164


0.84%


7


Pan Asia Banking Corporation PLC/Mr. M. N. Ranasinghe.


2,040,000


0.58%


8


National Wealth Corporation Ltd


1,974,384


0.57%


9


Mr. N. Balasingam.


1,906,500


0.55%


10


Mr. A. Singh.


1,756,728


0.50%


11


Mr. D. Ganeshamoorthy Joint Mr.P. Anandarajah


1,101,500


0.32%


12


Carlines Holding (Pvt) Ltd


1,065,685


0.31%


13


Pan Asia Banking Corporation PLC/Mr. H. H. A. Chandrasiri.


995,000


0.28%


14


Mr. M. M.S.K. Rajapakse


954,600


0.27%


15


Pan Asia Banking Corporation Plc./Mr. R. E. Rambukwelle.


750,000


0.21%


16


Mr. M.I.M. Rizly Joint Mrs. F.R. Hassan


604,700


0.17%


17


Mrs. F.M. Jazeel


551,441


0.16%


18


Mr. K.V.P. Fernando


523,900


0.15%


19


Waldock Mackenzie Limited/Mr. L. P. Hapangama.


519,900


0.15%


20


Bank of Ceylon no. 1 Account


385,000


0.11%


Others


47,704,667


13.65%



If we take CSE daily report the transaction seems to be local.
May be local party swapped for margin accounting purpose.

As it is a single crossing one party has to be the seller.There is no single local share holder which hold >19mn shares.I may be wrong.

From CSE Daily Report
GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Envio10


I do not know what is right or wrong but DFN shows it as a single crossing.

25GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Whitebull


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
If we look at today local and foreign purchases and sales it also gives some idea.100% sure this is not local purchase.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/viewimage.forum?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi36.servimg.com%2Fu%2Ff36%2F16%2F86%2F29%2F31%2Fcse158.png

26GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:59 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin
@Whitebull wrote:If we look at today local and foreign purchases and sales it also gives some idea.100% sure this is not local purchase.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/viewimage.forum?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi36.servimg.com%2Fu%2Ff36%2F16%2F86%2F29%2F31%2Fcse158.png

Foreign to foreign transaction.

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

27GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Whitebull


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sriranga wrote:
@Whitebull wrote:If we look at today local and foreign purchases and sales it also gives some idea.100% sure this is not local purchase.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/viewimage.forum?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi36.servimg.com%2Fu%2Ff36%2F16%2F86%2F29%2F31%2Fcse158.png

Foreign to foreign transaction.

Yes that is what all the evidences sugested.

28GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@hariesha wrote:How you say the transaction is local from the daily report.

I mentioned seems to be local.
Anyway,according to Whitebull and Sriranga, those transactions were foreign to foreign.
Thanks for the clarification.

29GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Watch out GREG.N.0000 Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:40 pm

A_Joe


Stock Trader
According to sources, some Indian Fund is buying GREG and its warrants. Also Lionheart Fund Managers are in town and there can be more trades tomorrow as well. Also Indians will complete their 25% stake in style very soon. There can be trading opportunities here and there but its purely based on long term basics... (Indian investment on GREG)
Cheers!!! afro

30GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:10 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Foreign purchase is massively high while the selling also 1/3 of it..

So it seems to be foreign buy.. Who sold? Anyways how u guys said its foreign to foreign?

31GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:17 pm

sharemarket

sharemarket
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:Foreign purchase is massively high while the selling also 1/3 of it..

So it seems to be foreign buy.. Who sold? Anyways how u guys said its foreign to foreign?
Seller-Lion hart,Buyer-foreign party...more quantities to go tommorow or next week,then it will fly..... Very Happy .... Smile

32GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:23 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@sharemarket wrote:
@smallville wrote:Foreign purchase is massively high while the selling also 1/3 of it..

So it seems to be foreign buy.. Who sold? Anyways how u guys said its foreign to foreign?
Seller-Lion hart,Buyer-foreign party...more quantities to go tommorow or next week,then it will fly..... Very Happy .... Smile

Shame on me.. Lionhart is also foreign nuh.. afro

33GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:04 am

kuk83

kuk83
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
The treasury secretary’s and CB Governor’s aid raising mission to Japan is expected to bring good news this week. Most of the market movers and shakers are also said to be in Japan on a different mission to raise money for their ‘pet’ companies. Lion Hart directors are also expected in the country this week. Hence this week at the market could turn out to be a ‘news driven’ week.
(source _ CT)

34GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:49 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Yes.. confirmed.. Lionhart Investments Ltd., sold 6% stake in ERI to foreign fund Caledonian Securities;

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t23767-lionhart-sheds-6-of-eri-stake#142172

35GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:02 am

MrBull


Stock Trader
http://www.ft.lk/2012/10/16/lionhart-sheds-6-of-eri-stake/

Lionhart sheds 6% of ERI stake

"Lionhart Investments Ltd., yesterday sold 6% stake in ERI with foreign fund Caledonian Securities collecting the block.
Around 20 million of ERI shares were done at Rs. 15.30 each in a deal worth Rs. 305 million.
An equal quantity of Warrants 0003 and Warrants 0006 around were also done at Rs. 4.90 and Rs. 5.30 each, in a combined deal worth Rs. 203 million.
In recent months Lionhart has been selling down on ERI. As at June Lionhart's stake in ERI was 74.57%, down from 85% a year earlier. With yesterday's sale and recent shedding, Lionhart is estimated to be having around 60% stake."

36GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:32 am

bandara 123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
GREG has to bring Billions of Rupees to SL before end 2012. am i correct. check this with your friends?

37GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:01 am

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@bandara 123 wrote:GREG has to bring Billions of Rupees to SL before end 2012. am i correct. check this with your friends?

With Lion*art dumping millions of shares onto other funds and to the market all these billions are useless and will be difficult to move the share since the liquidity has increased by massive amounts.
The same thing done to KHL has been done to GREG.

38GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am

wiki


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Jiggysaurus wrote:
@bandara 123 wrote:GREG has to bring Billions of Rupees to SL before end 2012. am i correct. check this with your friends?

With Lion*art dumping millions of shares onto other funds and to the market all these billions are useless and will be difficult to move the share since the liquidity has increased by massive amounts.
The same thing done to KHL has been done to GREG.

But if they want to do their warrant business GREG.N need to push up

39GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:00 pm

kuk83

kuk83
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Jiggysaurus wrote:
@bandara 123 wrote:GREG has to bring Billions of Rupees to SL before end 2012. am i correct. check this with your friends?

With Lion*art dumping millions of shares onto other funds and to the market all these billions are useless and will be difficult to move the share since the liquidity has increased by massive amounts.
The same thing done to KHL has been done to GREG.


Possibly the fund who brought GREG it done as long term investment. So they wont sell with a smaller profit. Therefore i think liquidity may not increase that much when we consider short and medium term.

40GREG Fly or Die - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG Fly or Die Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:06 pm

hariesha


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
I think GREG will have a different picture by year end. May end the year arround 25/- at least. But it's bit early to predict the entry price. Still there' some pressure towards south. May be arround 14.50-15.50 may be a good price. But watch and decide.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum