FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hidden side of the RED.....

+24
traderathome
suja
Monster
WildBear
UKboy
bandara 123
ninja
wimalajeewa
D.G.Dayaratne
Backstage
SL.Market
Expert
smallville
kalum
Arena
Whitebull
malanp
Jiggysaurus
Jana1
Slstock
Rajitha
Redbulls
Kithsiri
opfdo
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

61Hidden side of the RED..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Hidden side of the RED..... Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:32 pm

LateTackle

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

SL.Market wrote:
slstock wrote:
Expert wrote:I think, all these personal level arguments should end. If you are attacked personally, please remain silent, without trying to prove you are right and the other one is wrong. If you really have to, answer the logical points only; never get involved in an argument. You achieve nothing at the end other than the satisfaction that you retaliated; that itself gets you nowhere. Please contribute to productive discussions.

Until it happens to you and you are dragged into unjustifiable attacks from no where Silence is golden. But remember everyone has a limit to be silent . If one has B___ they can;t stay silent for ever if certain people behave in extreme ways. We need some honor code here and decorum.

Kindly understand some of us are wasting time here thinking to do social service . In June july this forum was almost dying. Some of us stuck here through thick and thin and tried to help the society with genuine intention.

The least courtesy we expect from people is to behave fair and decently and not accuse wrongly . Many would benefit silently from analysis we do but fail to thank. But they will readily accuse. That is human nature. But now do we have to stand for attacks also.
If one has issues , prove with facts . Not with nonsense. Lot of of people are here to get benefit but not stand up for what is wrong.

Ethics in Sri Lanka is at lows. If we want to develop this country some serious adjustment in Ethic and Attitude has to come. Other member of the forum also need to realize this. This forum is small society. We can start here.

Are we here only to make money by some hook or crook? Do we not have social responsibilty. Even in investing should follow ethics. Good money earned will last longer ( Ican;t prove this). What I am saying is all related to CSE and our country as far as I can see, That why I mentioned all this.

Be deent humans. Be decent investors. Be fair people. And life will treat you better in the longer run.

Dear Sir..
I as a long term loyalty member to Equity Forum, admire you and your contribution to the forum. No need explanations to that. Many times I saw You wasting your valuable time in unnecessary arguments. That is why I agree with Expert.
Good Luck

I am in total agreement too, SLSTOCK has contributed to this forum in a positive manner and many would have profited from his advise and analysis. I did and I thank you very much for your contributions in educating the forum.

62Hidden side of the RED..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Hidden side of the RED..... Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:29 pm

Rajitha

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

IT is funny how some people think you can deduce a persons character from how he posts in a forum for entertainment lol! BTW for smallville and others comments about me attitude from start, go read how I posted in the forum first few months and see if you can find a difference or not!

Also as as some people have asked I have already said many times what to do! Go read those posts as well! I told when I'm expecting to sell when when I sold and, not in 2 sided words like forum admins here ! Aso last week even I said where I think market will be headed! So you guys had enough time to read and get info if u really wanted!

Also I posted my whole transaction list not just 1 or 2 share list as well! OFC I have posted 1 shares gains that was to illustrate a point how shares no one predict can get over 100% gain in few months!

63Hidden side of the RED..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Hidden side of the RED..... Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:53 pm

Jiggysaurus

Wonderful the lecturers vs professors battle continues. Very Happy

The lecturers was insulted as an uncouth deformed character while the professors were insulted as 2 sided.

Reading the posts it seems that the forum is full of pundits and expert stock picker billionaires. How lucky we are!

Although it does seem that character deformities and backgrounds can be deduced from forum posts.

64Hidden side of the RED..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Hidden side of the RED..... Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:18 am

smallville

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Rajitha wrote:IT is funny how some people think you can deduce a persons character from how he posts in a forum for entertainment lol! BTW for smallville and others comments about me attitude from start, go read how I posted in the forum first few months and see if you can find a difference or not!

Also as as some people have asked I have already said many times what to do! Go read those posts as well!

U keep on telling us go read those posts and bla bla in every other post of yours.. where I see nobody is interested in doing so Laughing So if you like, u can bring those and prove u've been correct at most times or u just tried to show ur superior knowledge..

Actually ur come back saw an attitude adjustment but later on inherited those bad roots again for our utter dismay... So is there any difference? scratch

Rajitha wrote:I told when I'm expecting to sell when when I sold and, not in 2 sided words like forum admins here !

So u sold and told us to sell after how many days? Laughing

Dont mis-lead dude.. Forum admins talk with responsibility in mind.. Its u that dont have the head of a lady bird to understand investment strategies of different ppl.. its you if I recall did the pundit work and asked the ppl to buy plantations at top..

point your finger at someone, three pointed back at you and one up too lol!

The irony is; I see that u've some skill but u dont wanna share it but have been busy talking abt ur past.. And if somebody questions u, u come back like a mad dog and throw words at every direction hoping something will hit so the idea of a constructive argument is lost at the point u start calling names and ur past posts..

For a change, can you tell us some good shares so that all of us can discuss if not evaluate..

Last edited by smallville on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:43 am; edited 2 times in total

65Hidden side of the RED..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Hidden side of the RED..... Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:38 am

Slstock

Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

Jiggysarus, I am Slstock and not a Professor. We are also here to share/give/learn . ( until we might have to stop)

There are no pundits here as they would have/will make mistakes at some point. No one is perfect though we try to portray ourselves so for "personal reasons".

However there might be some "knowledgeable and experienced" people here who has a broader mind to view what other won;t see. They might be able to prepare for the future and not only live in the present.

All people are not dumb to the contrary some deduce. Even if they get "caught" in short term Most will not in the long term. Experience and time is the factor.

But we need to remember ones attitude, background and mindset can be gathered from what one writes. So members take what is necessary and discard the rest. This topic which was dragged to a battle by some gave rise to talk about ethics, attitude, decency which is also important other than making money. That is something positive.

We should not try to outsmart or predict the market all the times. Though we may here and there win, ultimately market will behave the way it wants. There is no reason to harp on it and show superiorty. Math numbers , indices are there to be broken( negative or postive.)
Don;t look at index always. Index is a guideline. Go beyond and look at the companies. It the companies you INVEST in ( unless you are a short term trader who portray to be Investors. Realise it is not the same)

Presume the comments here have made many smarter with about not only CSE but about people and attitudes and investment goals and ethics

Good luck .

66Hidden side of the RED..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Hidden side of the RED..... Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:41 am

Expert

Expert
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

That's nice slstock!

I tried to reply to one of your former posts, after I posted previously but my connection didn't go through to posting my reply. I find it difficult to participate in this forum a lot of time due to connection problems. I am sorry about that. One important thing I wanted to tell you, and the others is that I didn't mean to hurt or attack anyone, especially you, slstock; you are doing too much good here.

I humbly request the administrators and moderators to apply the rules, regulations and code of conduct strictly to all posts and all members: That will keep this forum more peaceful and useful!

And slstock, learn to ignore the attacks that are not worth replying to. You probably should know "brahmadandanaya".

Good Luck to All!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum