FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC (LDEV.N0000)
by Wolf86 Today at 2:00 pm

» ???? අප්‍රේල් 16 ???? මේ දින 3 කෙටි සතියත් කොළපාටින් අවසන් වුනා
by dayandacool Today at 1:58 pm

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by Eranga87 Today at 1:49 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Eranga87 Today at 12:30 pm

» Lanka Walltile PLC Investment Case
by judecroos Today at 8:55 am

» Which is the best at current market condition ? ( At least 30% within 30 Days)
by judecroos Today at 8:39 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 8:03 pm

» Big opportunity in Kegalle Plantations
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 2:58 pm

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by stockchaser Yesterday at 2:42 pm

» විජේදාසගේ... voice cut ප්‍රතිඵල
by nigma Yesterday at 11:59 am

» If you buy a stock that’s not going up in price, you won’t make any money. STOCK market for beginners
by dayandacool Yesterday at 11:31 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by vikiperera Yesterday at 11:17 am

» VPEL VPEL VPEL
by invest thinker Yesterday at 10:23 am

» Thoughts on SINS
by Swissinvest Yesterday at 10:04 am

» VFIN / VPEL / PABC - Share SPLIT or VTWO ?
by WealthKing Yesterday at 8:33 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Harry82 Yesterday at 5:46 am

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by shan31 Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:22 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Jana Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:15 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by learningthemarket Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:18 pm

» LOLC Share Price
by EGG Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:59 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » GREG deal and crossings

GREG deal and crossings

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:29 pm

blackcats


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
caught in AD's tricks again... lol! lol! lol!
























22GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:20 pm

sanju351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
[quote="smallville"]
@sanju351 wrote:
npp wrote:The EGM is to decide whether to go ahead or not. So a tad early to predict I guess.

And, VLL might have to deplete its cash balance, encash its short term investments and sell some property or take a loan in the next week or two if it is a 0.50/- dividend. what do you think now? Wink

Anyway, I thought that BLUE will start the RUN of the year!

Great if Blue Runs ...every where will be Blue..
But lets see the trend tomorrow ...I think BIL will have a RUN along with GREG ..
Of Course I agree with you about VLL may be a Typing error ..

No Dear small Villie - It was by error they have put as VLL Devident .50 - They corrected it today to 0.05 Cents ..

I still Feel some thing will triger after these deals are done -BILL -GREG / GREG -TAP
May be next week .....


23GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:43 pm

stock shooter


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Sanju,
Ko yako deal 1?????????????????? Big deal or badu deal?????????

24GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Deal was Sealed Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:23 pm

sanju351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@stock shooter wrote:Sanju,
Ko yako deal 1?????????????????? Big deal or badu deal?????????

Deal eka Approved macahn ...Now GREG will share the Profits of BIL as they owned over 20 %
Greg owners did not pay cash in total as they gave away 101,000,000 Greg @ 16.70 to TAP for the settlemet of BIL 353 ,000,000 - shares ...

Now TAP own GREG ...

Think ..deep .and see what can happen ...from monday ...
My thinking is GREG will again start ..a run slowley slowley towards 20 -25 ....levels ..

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/9541353065286_.pdf

25GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:37 pm

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Jana wrote:
@Leon wrote:
I have some greg @ 16.80. Is it advisable to dispose them even with a minimal loss????

most of them expecting GREG move up to 20/= ...soon ... If you can hold .. then wait .. other wise you can trade with this ... sell and buy @ low...

I am waiting to sell those @ 17.50 or 18/= level..

wt is the reason to sell those 17.50.............wait.............

26GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:42 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ddrperera wrote:
@Jana wrote:
@Leon wrote:
I have some greg @ 16.80. Is it advisable to dispose them even with a minimal loss????

most of them expecting GREG move up to 20/= ...soon ... If you can hold .. then wait .. other wise you can trade with this ... sell and buy @ low...

I am waiting to sell those @ 17.50 or 18/= level..

wt is the reason to sell those 17.50.............wait.............

Yes ..I dont have GREG but i will sell some none performing stocks at a loss and buy Greg on Monday ..everybody says that GREG will get their funds from Mine sale during Nov - Dec and GREG will be rich and will give good returens ..



Last edited by npp on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please elaborate on this 'everybody')

27GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:54 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@sanju351 wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:
@Jana wrote:
@Leon wrote:
I have some greg @ 16.80. Is it advisable to dispose them even with a minimal loss????

most of them expecting GREG move up to 20/= ...soon ... If you can hold .. then wait .. other wise you can trade with this ... sell and buy @ low...

I am waiting to sell those @ 17.50 or 18/= level..

wt is the reason to sell those 17.50.............wait.............

Yes ..I dont have GREG but i will sell some none performing stocks at a loss and buy Greg on Monday ..everybody says that GREG will get their funds from Mine sale during Nov - Dec and GREG will be rich and will give good returens ..

Could you please provide the (reliable) source?
Thanks in advance.

28GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:11 am

traderathome

traderathome
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
the current price is high for me to buy Very Happy

29GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:14 am

traderathome

traderathome
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
i am thinking greg will test lower of teh horizontal consol channel first before any up move..... Very Happy

30GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:39 am

market bull

market bull
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I dont think GREG will come to support level again.We have to welcome this new way of GREG even they did some dirty thing with minor share holders in past.

now nearly TAP has 30% holdings of GREG and become the 1st or 2nd major share holders of the GREG.They have a good chance to get indirect control of the company.Hope they will dot it.

Also This deal would be helpful to increase GREG eps .(20% from BIL profit,same strategy is used by Dhammia VONE) 2 nd major s/h of BIL now.

I am happy with GREG new way.

Noe:I am holding GREG avrg cost at 15.58 & BIL at 3.85
@traderathome wrote:i am thinking greg will test lower of teh horizontal consol channel first before any up move..... Very Happy

31GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Greg will get the Funds soon Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:25 am

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:
@Jana wrote:
@Leon wrote:
I have some greg @ 16.80. Is it advisable to dispose them even with a minimal loss????

most of them expecting GREG move up to 20/= ...soon ... If you can hold .. then wait .. other wise you can trade with this ... sell and buy @ low...

I am waiting to sell those @ 17.50 or 18/= level..

wt is the reason to sell those 17.50.............wait.............

Yes ..I dont have GREG but i will sell some none performing stocks at a loss and buy Greg on Monday ..everybody says that GREG will get their funds from Mine sale during Nov - Dec and GREG will be rich and will give good returens ..

Could you please provide the (reliable) source?
Thanks in advance.

GREG Will get USD 16.7 Million soon and then things will cahnge ..
http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/3191336709436_782.pdf



32GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:27 am

traderathome

traderathome
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@market bull wrote:I dont think GREG will come to support level again.We have to welcome this new way of GREG even they did some dirty thing with minor share holders in past.

now nearly TAP has 30% holdings of GREG and become the 1st or 2nd major share holders of the GREG.They have a good chance to get indirect control of the company.Hope they will dot it.

Also This deal would be helpful to increase GREG eps .(20% from BIL profit,same strategy is used by Dhammia VONE) 2 nd major s/h of BIL now.

I am happy with GREG new way.

Noe:I am holding GREG avrg cost at 15.58 & BIL at 3.85
@traderathome wrote:i am thinking greg will test lower of teh horizontal consol channel first before any up move..... Very Happy
@MB

Your avg cost is very good......to hold both Very Happy

33GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:59 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@sanju351 wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:
@Jana wrote:
@Leon wrote:
I have some greg @ 16.80. Is it advisable to dispose them even with a minimal loss????

most of them expecting GREG move up to 20/= ...soon ... If you can hold .. then wait .. other wise you can trade with this ... sell and buy @ low...

I am waiting to sell those @ 17.50 or 18/= level..

wt is the reason to sell those 17.50.............wait.............

Yes ..I dont have GREG but i will sell some none performing stocks at a loss and buy Greg on Monday ..everybody says that GREG will get their funds from Mine sale during Nov - Dec and GREG will be rich and will give good returens ..

Could you please provide the (reliable) source?
Thanks in advance.

GREG Will get USD 16.7 Million soon and then things will cahnge ..
http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/3191336709436_782.pdf




This is an old story my friend.

34GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:12 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:
@Jana wrote:
@Leon wrote:
I have some greg @ 16.80. Is it advisable to dispose them even with a minimal loss????

most of them expecting GREG move up to 20/= ...soon ... If you can hold .. then wait .. other wise you can trade with this ... sell and buy @ low...

I am waiting to sell those @ 17.50 or 18/= level..

wt is the reason to sell those 17.50.............wait.............

Yes ..I dont have GREG but i will sell some none performing stocks at a loss and buy Greg on Monday ..everybody says that GREG will get their funds from Mine sale during Nov - Dec and GREG will be rich and will give good returens ..

Could you please provide the (reliable) source?
Thanks in advance.

GREG Will get USD 16.7 Million soon and then things will cahnge ..
http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/3191336709436_782.pdf




This is an old story my friend.

What old story - It is still a valid story my friend - Money is due in Sri Lanka to greg ..
You Seniors think allways like this ..


[b]

35GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
I'm not senior, but even in the past, this story or even their disposal of shares to Indian Investment firm didn't give any significant signal to the market price increase.
Also note that they agreed to pay around 40% premium to buy 20% stake in BIL.(May be a strategic move). To achive that they sold at 16.7 of their share.
We need to think twice before getting into a position. That's all my friend.

36GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator
16.7 mil USD. As per the announcement, it is due within one year from May 2012. If you have any reliable information that it would come "soon", do share it, cos soon could even be May 2013.
Further, is this reflected in the accounts or not? Why should it move the share? and why it didn't for the past many months?

37GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:36 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:I'm not senior, but even in the past, this story or even their disposal of shares to Indian Investment firm didn't give any significant signal to the market price increase.
Also note that they agreed to pay around 40% premium to buy 20% stake in BIL.(May be a strategic move). To achive that they sold at 16.7 of their share.
We need to think twice before getting into a position. That's all my friend.

All the time nothing is certern my friend but you at once said as it is as a old story that has expired no you were wrong the cash benifit is yet to come ...

In CSE what we need is cash ..not only foreigen Buying we need funds like GREG with cash ..to invest ...and the monyes yet to come it is a old notice but efective ..

How they handle the business is a different story ..
But the current treend and the way GREG present managment think is VERY Positive .
lol! lol! lol! lol!

38GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:23 am

traderathome

traderathome
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
npp wrote:16.7 mil USD. As per the announcement, it is due within one year from May 2012. If you have any reliable information that it would come "soon", do share it, cos soon could even be May 2013.
Further, is this reflected in the accounts or not? Why should it move the share? and why it didn't for the past many months?
yes thats a very valid point Surprised

39GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:03 am

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator
@traderathome wrote:
npp wrote:16.7 mil USD. As per the announcement, it is due within one year from May 2012. If you have any reliable information that it would come "soon", do share it, cos soon could even be May 2013.
Further, is this reflected in the accounts or not? Why should it move the share? and why it didn't for the past many months?
yes thats a very valid point Surprised

sorry it should be Jan 2013. but I still stand by my point Smile

40GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:02 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@sanju351 wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:I'm not senior, but even in the past, this story or even their disposal of shares to Indian Investment firm didn't give any significant signal to the market price increase.
Also note that they agreed to pay around 40% premium to buy 20% stake in BIL.(May be a strategic move). To achive that they sold at 16.7 of their share.
We need to think twice before getting into a position. That's all my friend.

All the time nothing is certern my friend but you at once said as it is as a old story that has expired no you were wrong the cash benifit is yet to come ...

In CSE what we need is cash ..not only foreigen Buying we need funds like GREG with cash ..to invest ...and the monyes yet to come it is a old notice but efective ..

How they handle the business is a different story ..
But the current treend and the way GREG present managment think is VERY Positive .
lol! lol! lol! lol!

You've provided an old source and still try to justify it..

Promoting GREG is one thing but telling stories are not acceptable Laughing

OK.. u can sell ur BLUE and get into GREG since it has a NAV of 23 at least Wink

41GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:25 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
So whats new on GREG Sanju? Laughing

42GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Will GREG come to Rs30 Level? Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:48 am

bakka


Stock Trader
THERE ARE LOT OF CROSSINGS WITH IN PREVIOUS WEEKS DURATION.

WHAT WILL THE FUTURE OF GREG ??????????

43GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:55 am

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:So what s new on GREG Sanju

Recent GREG Crossings ::

23 000,000 - Each GREG N - W03 -W06 - Crossed -03 lots sold by Lion heart

Yesterday 70,000,000 Each GREG W03-W06 Crossed sold by Lion heart ..
Today 9 000 000 GREG N traded @ 16
Is some thing behind this ?
The fellow who bought W03/W06 bought them to convert to Shares within 2 years time by
Paying LKR 40 per warrent ? When the share is trading at 16 ? why they pay 40 plus 4.20 & 4.50 ?

Do thay have a plan to take the share to beyoned 40 By next year or do they think it will reach beyond LKR 40 by next year ?

May be they are thinking of collecting a capitol gain by trading Warrents ?

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hikkaduwa Beach Resort IPO suddenly was fully subscribed on the last day and one investor had bought more than 90 % of the IPO ..It is due to hit the markket within next few days ...

I presume the connected ones who subscribed to 90 % may have a plan to gain a capitol gain and to do that they need a GREEN Market condition ? Isnt It ?


What i learnt from last few months is that CSE is not a floor that reacts to Strong Results or Fundamentals any more ....
It is reacting to the Thinking of these market movers only ...so i think wise ly we should follow them ..thats the way to survive and gain capitol gains from CSE ...

Who knows ..From tommorow again CSE may go Rock bottom and may start a bull run and may hit 5900 by the date that HIKKADUWA IPO shares comes to the market .....

May be by then GREG willl gradually pass 20 -25 Levls and warrents may reach new hights of 7- 7.50 ?

[b]Remeber Very Recently REEF Warrens rally - when it HIT 9 ?

( When i checked with 03 Broking Firms - ASHA/DNH/SMS they said the same story that i shared with the Forum that USD 16.7 Million cash due to Greg by Jan 2012 )

May be worth doing a fact finding mission about the GREG W 03/W 06 buyer and follow him ..to recover the losses ....? Laughing

44GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:28 am

stupidbulll

stupidbulll
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
lot of people hate this share.but as you said, it will hit at reasonable price in future .

45GREG deal and crossings - Page 2 Empty Re: GREG deal and crossings Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:05 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stupidbulll wrote:lot of people hate this share.but as you said, it will hit at reasonable price in future .

GREG Will lead the Next Bull Run...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum