FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» Is 12th a holiday CSE
by Vishwanarth Today at 10:46 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by jason12 Today at 1:25 am

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by dayandacool Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Kelani TYRES
by shan31 Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000)
by shan31 Yesterday at 8:54 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by shan31 Yesterday at 8:06 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by shan31 Yesterday at 7:34 pm

» Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex
by RJ1010 Yesterday at 6:27 pm

» South Asia’s first Disneyland to come up in Sri Lanka
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:42 pm

» LOLC Share Price
by madukp Yesterday at 1:27 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:53 pm

» TALAWAKELLE TEA ESTATES PLC (TPL.N0000)
by lakymahesh Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:20 pm

» Sri Lanka bans palm oil imports, tells producers to uproot plantations
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:22 pm

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by Bakka1988 Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:33 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by madukp Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:33 pm

» ASPI Prediction by HNWI
by samaritan Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:09 am

» Price prediction on GRAN and TAFL
by desh87 Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:31 am

» දර්ශක අගයන් 8200 -9000 මට්ටමට හෝ ඉන් ඔබ්බට ජූලී මාසේ එන්න පුලුවන්
by kalu351 Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:25 pm

» The goal is to make money, not to prove you're right and the stock market is wrong. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:07 pm

» Potential shares for a short term gain
by EquityChamp Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:51 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon

USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:31 am

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/3191336709436_782.pdf

USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon ..Befor Jan 24 2013 for sure ..

Then the things will looks soo different and this is only a part payment and @ 5-6 Levels warrants also looks attractive when u consider the future growth and the new deals will assist them to go for new heights and this new strategy of diversifying looks great and GREG may become a conglomerate in Sri Lankan Business in coming years ......

2USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:38 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
"USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon"


what do you mean?

3USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:51 am

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@slstock wrote:"USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon"


what do you mean?

Read the link below


http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/3191336709436_782.pdf

4USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
I presume what you want to say is that USD 16.7 Million will be paid before Jan 24 2013 by Photon Global.

Kindly make post clearer as ""USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon" is not clear.



@sanju351 wrote:
@slstock wrote:"USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon"


what do you mean?

Read the link below


http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/3191336709436_782.pdf

5USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
Also I hope you guy saw this... How much really will Greg be receiving as profit? This repatriation of money and profit for GREG is not clear. If USD 1.7 million prfoit then GREG will be receivng less than Rs 1 per share.



USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  8AjHZE3feHsJ8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

6USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:22 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@slstock wrote:Also I hope you guy saw this... How much really will Greg be receiving as profit? This repatriation of money and profit for GREG is not clear. If USD 1.7 million prfoit then GREG will be receivng less than Rs 1 per share.



USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  8AjHZE3feHsJ8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=


Yes Direct Capitol Gain is LKR1 per share - but the total cash they are getting will allowe them to invest in stocks & other investments ..
You see most of the sound stocks are trading under their NAV so they will be able to Buy securities @ a much much discounted price than ever ....
In return the shre NAV will be increased and returens will be high ...

GREG is going to go to HOTEL sector also in large ...see and think about the future of this GEM ..

7USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator
deleted since irrelevant after merging posts



Last edited by npp on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total

8USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:40 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
npp wrote:This is an old announcement with no clear due date given.
It is unacceptable to announce in this forum that it is going to be "soon"

If you have any new information regarding this, do share it with the source, or this will be sent to Prison.

You mean companies can Lie to the CSE ?
The link is alredy there it was an official announcement to the CSE To date no amendment came in and before 24 Jan 2014 cash will be in the country b..

You all are playing ain the forum with agendas of your own ..when some thing comes up of a share that you guys are not involved or were late to get in to the Bus ..you guys collectively do something to tarnish the positive enviorment and then try to create a negtive enviorement ..

You can see the official announcement - I dont think companies can make fake announcements involvinf GOSL ..

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/3191336709436_782.pdf

And most of the big shots and brokers are also know that this fund is about to come to GREGS hands ..they are disclosing it to their favourites only ..............

9USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:56 pm

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator
@sanju351 wrote:
npp wrote:This is an old announcement with no clear due date given.
It is unacceptable to announce in this forum that it is going to be "soon"

If you have any new information regarding this, do share it with the source, or this will be sent to Prison.

You mean companies can Lie to the CSE ?
The link is alredy there it was an official announcement to the CSE To date no amendment came in and before 24 Jan 2014 cash will be in the country b..

You all are playing ain the forum with agendas of your own ..when some thing comes up of a share that you guys are not involved or were late to get in to the Bus ..you guys collectively do something to tarnish the positive enviorment and then try to create a negtive enviorement ..

You can see the official announcement - I dont think companies can make fake announcements involvinf GOSL ..

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/3191336709436_782.pdf

And most of the big shots and brokers are also know that this fund is about to come to GREGS hands ..they are disclosing it to their favourites only ..............


announcement is made. agreed. there is two months more to that due date. SO, this is old news and I don't know why you are excited about it. We don't need you to tell that this amount is due by 24th Jan 2013.


when some thing comes up of a share that you guys are not involved or were late to get in to the Bus ..you guys collectively do something to tarnish the positive enviorment and then try to create a negtive enviorement

I say what? Do you want the people here to keep talking about BLUE here?

10USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:01 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
npp wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:
npp wrote:This is an old announcement with no clear due date given.
It is unacceptable to announce in this forum that it is going to be "soon"

If you have any new information regarding this, do share it with the source, or this will be sent to Prison.

You mean companies can Lie to the CSE ?
The link is alredy there it was an official announcement to the CSE To date no amendment came in and before 24 Jan 2014 cash will be in the country b..

You all are playing ain the forum with agendas of your own ..when some thing comes up of a share that you guys are not involved or were late to get in to the Bus ..you guys collectively do something to tarnish the positive enviorment and then try to create a negtive enviorement ..

You can see the official announcement - I dont think companies can make fake announcements involvinf GOSL ..

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/3191336709436_782.pdf

And most of the big shots and brokers are also know that this fund is about to come to GREGS hands ..they are disclosing it to their favourites only ..............


announcement is made. agreed. there is two months more to that due date. SO, this is old news and I don't know why you are excited about it. We don't need you to tell that this amount is due by 24th Jan 2013.


when some thing comes up of a share that you guys are not involved or were late to get in to the Bus ..you guys collectively do something to tarnish the positive enviorment and then try to create a negtive enviorement

I say what? Do you want the people here to keep talking about BLUE here?

Yes two months and people are collecting slowley slowley why not forum members get a reminder ..Nothing is certarn may be my predictions will go wrong ..

Every one neeeds to invest their money with wise thinking ..
But Fortune always favors the Brave ..
One time looser may be a big gainer next time..

Dear Friend

Without a pain there will be no gain ..

11USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator
Ok, question.
So your point is the influx of the 16.7mn USD. which works out to be over 2 bn rupees.
So on the topic of cash inflow, what do you think about the postponement of 2012 warrant and the failure, i would say, of the 2011 warrants.

12USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:21 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
npp wrote:Ok, question.
So your point is the influx of the 16.7mn USD. which works out to be over 2 bn rupees.
So on the topic of cash inflow, what do you think about the postponement of 2012 warrant and the failure, i would say, of the 2011 warrants.

That was a good thinking and after the revival of the earnings people will tend to exchange the warrents if it perform like thoise days to above 100 levels ..who will not buy the share in staed of warrents by paying 30 or 40 ..

It is a very good thinking and good for the minority shre holders specialy ..
I presume the present busines plan is to get more value to the share and then company also will get cash inflow when warrent holders exchange their warrents by paying said amounts ..

I am sure owners thinking to move the price to above 30 -40 levels when the warrent exchange dates are closer ...
With this view people who can collect warrents 03/06 will benift in a huge way in the future ..when the sahre reaches above LKR 30 -40

Warrents will gradually pass 10 ...

13USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@sanju351 wrote:
npp wrote:Ok, question.
So your point is the influx of the 16.7mn USD. which works out to be over 2 bn rupees.
So on the topic of cash inflow, what do you think about the postponement of 2012 warrant and the failure, i would say, of the 2011 warrants.

That was a good thinking and after the revival of the earnings people will tend to exchange the warrents if it perform like thoise days to above 100 levels ..who will not buy the share in staed of warrents by paying 30 or 40 ..

It is a very good thinking and good for the minority shre holders specialy ..
I presume the present busines plan is to get more value to the share and then company also will get cash inflow when warrent holders exchange their warrents by paying said amounts ..

I am sure owners thinking to move the price to above 30 -40 levels when the warrent exchange dates are closer ...

With this view people who can collect warrents 03/06 will benift in a huge way in the future ..when the sahre reaches above LKR 30 -40

Warrents will gradually pass 10 ...

Even last time owners couldn't pay for their warrants.
Sanju351 can write what he thinks, he wrote in this forum BLUE mangement is going to do that and this.
Now he is talking about GREG.
Well done sanju351, You are dancing for your masters tune.
Don't bull**** us.

14USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator
@sanju351 wrote:
npp wrote:Ok, question.
So your point is the influx of the 16.7mn USD. which works out to be over 2 bn rupees.
So on the topic of cash inflow, what do you think about the postponement of 2012 warrant and the failure, i would say, of the 2011 warrants.

That was a good thinking and after the revival of the earnings people will tend to exchange the warrents if it perform like thoise days to above 100 levels ..who will not buy the share in staed of warrents by paying 30 or 40 ..

It is a very good thinking and good for the minority shre holders specialy ..
I presume the present busines plan is to get more value to the share and then company also will get cash inflow when warrent holders exchange their warrents by paying said amounts ..

I am sure owners thinking to move the price to above 30 -40 levels when the warrent exchange dates are closer ...
With this view people who can collect warrents 03/06 will benift in a huge way in the future ..when the sahre reaches above LKR 30 -40

Warrents will gradually pass 10 ...

that's weird, cos, http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/2491326169124_782.pdf says that even after an extension to the 2011 warrant, not even 50% were converted.
Expected to raise - 2.5bn, Actually raised - 874mn

While 2012 warrant conversion has been postponed by more than a year and a half. (No need to mention that many warrant holders lost a lot of money due to the warrants)

Further, during last year, GREG spent around 950mn for the warrant conversion of CLPL.

What are the new investments it made with the money it has got so far?

15USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator
btw, they are expecting to raise 11.5bn through 2012 warrants Very Happy
will the parent or anyone else who is now holding majority stake be ready to give so much cash to hold their stake?

come to think of it. Is the deal with Tabrobane only for the ordinary shares? then with the warrants Lionhart has, it can regain control right?

oh this warrant factory!!

16USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:58 am

gamaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sanju351 wrote:http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/3191336709436_782.pdf

USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon ..Befor Jan 24 2013 for sure ..

Then the things will looks soo different and this is only a part payment and @ 5-6 Levels warrants also looks attractive when u consider the future growth and the new deals will assist them to go for new heights and this new strategy of diversifying looks great and GREG may become a conglomerate in Sri Lankan Business in coming years ......

So Guys you all are kindly invited to this grand banquet arranged specially for you.

And this information is exclusively given free of charge just out of the pure love for you all. Because sanju 351 wants every one of you to get rich.
Very Happy Very Happy

My advice: You probably are the main course,, at this grand banquet.

17USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:04 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
My opinion on GREG in short.

It is not a long term share I would be comfortable hold yet. That is for me until I see much clearer goals , earning potential , and transparency by GREG management. But for short term it can give you gains if you enter and exit at the right time.

18USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 pm

traderathome

traderathome
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@slstock wrote:My opinion on GREG in short.

It is not a long term share I would be comfortable hold yet. That is for me until I see much clearer goals , earning potential , and transparency by GREG management. But for short term it can give you gains if you enter and exit at the right time.
yes you are absolute in that.... Very Happy

19USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:23 pm

hariesha


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
npp wrote:This is an old announcement with no clear due date given.
It is unacceptable to announce in this forum that it is going to be "soon"

If you have any new information regarding this, do share it with the source, or this will be sent to Prison.

Be more logical rather than threatening and arrogant. There are more topics in the forum to send to prison rather than this one if you really want to do that.

I don't see anything wrong about publishing about an impending opportunity.


20USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Actually the USD 16.7 million will be with TAP soon for the BIL shares and TAP will send the money to Lion*art for the GREG shares.
So Lion*art sends the money through the front door to GREG, GREG sends the money through the back door to TAP, TAP sends the money around the corner to Lion*art. Lion*art's money goes back to Lion*art and provides an opportunity for a short term pump and dump on to retailers

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum