FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Today at 8:13 am

» PM thanks President Biden for assuring US support to Sri Lanka
by Beyondsenses Today at 8:07 am

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by Beyondsenses Today at 8:03 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by God Father Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by God Father Yesterday at 8:03 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:49 am

» කොළඹ රාජකීය ගොල්ෆ් සමාජය විසින් රජයේ දේපළ අවභාවිත කිරීම
by ddindika Yesterday at 9:33 am

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:17 am

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:46 am

» SOEs within Minimum Programme for Economic Recovery
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:44 am

» COVID WAVES: Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:36 am

» Luminex Limited lists on the Diri Savi Board after a capital raise of Rs. 250 Million
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:34 am

» Importance of Agroforestry for Sri Lanka
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:31 am

» Nivard Cabraal sets record straight on decision to allow flexibility to the rupee
by God Father Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:15 pm

» Baseless accusations against the former Governor Nivard Cabraal
by ChooBoy Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:44 pm

» Heavy losses at CPC whilst LIOC records profit
by ChooBoy Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:32 pm

» Misuse of government property by Royal Colombo Golf Club
by ChooBoy Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:52 pm

» SL Cauvery and Mannar Basins Petroleum Resource Data Revealed
by samaritan Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:00 pm

» Container shipping stocks routed
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:32 pm

» Supply Chain Latest: Ocean Freight Rates Are Falling
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:26 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION?

CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION?

+11
ha_na
kiri
Rajitha
godswen
Rocky
Aamiable
Monster
swan03
salt
duke
gann
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:18 am

gann

gann
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Is the reason for TAFL and BFL to perform because of radiation concerns in the sea and fish consumption is expected to go down? GRAN is yet to run.

2CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:37 am

duke


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

due to retailer sentiments

3CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:15 pm

salt

salt
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

duke wrote:

You refers tu "sambudhdha Jayanthi"?

sad to see this kind of nonsense my dear! You are simply insulting!

4CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:30 pm

swan03


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

duke wrote:

You are wrong, Srilankans never celebrate "Sri Sambudhdha Jayanthiya" with BFL, TAFL, GRAN.

Sad to see this kind of a comment here.

5CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:40 pm

Monster

Monster
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

duke wrote:
This comment should be removed. Admin, this is over to you.

6CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:43 pm

Aamiable


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

gann wrote:Is the reason for TAFL and BFL to perform because of radiation concerns in the sea and fish consumption is expected to go down? GRAN is yet to run.

Big fish or small fish? no radiation here.

7CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Rocky

Rocky
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Chicken or no chicken, there is something that may happen soon with this share!
The profile of this company seems moderately good.
Whether there will be a split or not is to be seen.

8CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:46 pm

godswen

godswen
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

hybrid_OS wrote:Chicken or no chicken, there is something that may happen soon with this share!
The profile of this company seems moderately good.
Whether there will be a split or not is to be seen.

Well yeah! I'm waiting for reports this time, They will be good hopefully... I was buying in the morning and will hold till they release their reports... In the mean time I think it's better to look at GRAN also since 165-168 seems to be a good bottom,

9CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:54 pm

Rajitha

Rajitha
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

gann wrote:Is the reason for TAFL and BFL to perform because of radiation concerns in the sea and fish consumption is expected to go down? GRAN is yet to run.

GRAN is already over valued for its current market price! ( IT had its best quarter of the year due to season last time and you saw how its EPS was ! OFC earnings went down further after just dressing the values for the idiots ! )
CSE is the place where you can dilute a share up to 100000 times and still idiots will pay top buck to get a piece of those company shares!

10CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:41 pm

godswen

godswen
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Rajitha wrote:
gann wrote:Is the reason for TAFL and BFL to perform because of radiation concerns in the sea and fish consumption is expected to go down? GRAN is yet to run.

GRAN is already over valued for its current market price! ( IT had its best quarter of the year due to season last time and you saw how its EPS was ! OFC earnings went down further after just dressing the values for the idiots ! )
CSE is the place where you can dilute a share up to 100000 times and still idiots will pay top buck to get a piece of those company shares!

Well yeah, so make use of that foolishness?

It had a bottom 165-168 twice for last few weeks and if some one bought at this level above 176 is a good gain.. Well it worked for me... Anyways when BFL rises there seems to be some effect to both GRAN and TAFL... So BFL slowed down today and as many said it will pass 500 sooner so with that GRAN and TAFL may reach 180s again...

11CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:12 pm

kiri

kiri
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

duke wrote:
Is this the freedom for say something here.



Last edited by kiri on Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

12CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:43 pm

ha_na


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

godswen wrote:
Rajitha wrote:
gann wrote:Is the reason for TAFL and BFL to perform because of radiation concerns in the sea and fish consumption is expected to go down? GRAN is yet to run.

GRAN is already over valued for its current market price! ( IT had its best quarter of the year due to season last time and you saw how its EPS was ! OFC earnings went down further after just dressing the values for the idiots ! )
CSE is the place where you can dilute a share up to 100000 times and still idiots will pay top buck to get a piece of those company shares!

Well yeah, so make use of that foolishness?

It had a bottom 165-168 twice for last few weeks and if some one bought at this level above 176 is a good gain.. Well it worked for me... Anyways when BFL rises there seems to be some effect to both GRAN and TAFL... So BFL slowed down today and as many said it will pass 500 sooner so with that GRAN and TAFL may reach 180s again...

godswen

you looks more technical now. Excellent finding. wish you all the best.

13CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:44 pm

wis


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Monster wrote:
duke wrote:
This comment should be removed. Admin, this is over to you.

Actually if you put your prejudices and beliefs aside and think for a moment, duke's got a point. What is the star performer of the Sri Lankan stock exchange everybody talks about profit, everybody wants to make money out of? It's meat industry. It's the truth but unfortunately very sad. How did it come to this?

14CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:56 pm

godswen

godswen
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

ha_na wrote:
godswen wrote:
Rajitha wrote:
gann wrote:Is the reason for TAFL and BFL to perform because of radiation concerns in the sea and fish consumption is expected to go down? GRAN is yet to run.

GRAN is already over valued for its current market price! ( IT had its best quarter of the year due to season last time and you saw how its EPS was ! OFC earnings went down further after just dressing the values for the idiots ! )
CSE is the place where you can dilute a share up to 100000 times and still idiots will pay top buck to get a piece of those company shares!

Well yeah, so make use of that foolishness?

It had a bottom 165-168 twice for last few weeks and if some one bought at this level above 176 is a good gain.. Well it worked for me... Anyways when BFL rises there seems to be some effect to both GRAN and TAFL... So BFL slowed down today and as many said it will pass 500 sooner so with that GRAN and TAFL may reach 180s again...

godswen

you looks more technical now. Excellent finding. wish you all the best.

Hey! Is it you man? Shocked
Btw thanks!

15CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:00 pm

ha_na


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

godswen wrote:
ha_na wrote:
godswen wrote:
Rajitha wrote:
gann wrote:Is the reason for TAFL and BFL to perform because of radiation concerns in the sea and fish consumption is expected to go down? GRAN is yet to run.

GRAN is already over valued for its current market price! ( IT had its best quarter of the year due to season last time and you saw how its EPS was ! OFC earnings went down further after just dressing the values for the idiots ! )
CSE is the place where you can dilute a share up to 100000 times and still idiots will pay top buck to get a piece of those company shares!

Well yeah, so make use of that foolishness?

It had a bottom 165-168 twice for last few weeks and if some one bought at this level above 176 is a good gain.. Well it worked for me... Anyways when BFL rises there seems to be some effect to both GRAN and TAFL... So BFL slowed down today and as many said it will pass 500 sooner so with that GRAN and TAFL may reach 180s again...

godswen

you looks more technical now. Excellent finding. wish you all the best.

Hey! Is it you man? Shocked
Btw thanks!

Yes I'm. 4 letters omitted in between. I had identity problem.
anyway not interested in writing much but follow this closely.
thanks

16CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:07 pm

godswen

godswen
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

ha_na wrote:
godswen wrote:
ha_na wrote:
godswen wrote:
Rajitha wrote:
gann wrote:Is the reason for TAFL and BFL to perform because of radiation concerns in the sea and fish consumption is expected to go down? GRAN is yet to run.

GRAN is already over valued for its current market price! ( IT had its best quarter of the year due to season last time and you saw how its EPS was ! OFC earnings went down further after just dressing the values for the idiots ! )
CSE is the place where you can dilute a share up to 100000 times and still idiots will pay top buck to get a piece of those company shares!

Well yeah, so make use of that foolishness?

It had a bottom 165-168 twice for last few weeks and if some one bought at this level above 176 is a good gain.. Well it worked for me... Anyways when BFL rises there seems to be some effect to both GRAN and TAFL... So BFL slowed down today and as many said it will pass 500 sooner so with that GRAN and TAFL may reach 180s again...

godswen

you looks more technical now. Excellent finding. wish you all the best.

Hey! Is it you man? Shocked
Btw thanks!

Yes I'm. 4 letters omitted in between. I had identity problem.
anyway not interested in writing much but follow this closely.
thanks

Yeah I knew it's you! And please continue writing and Thanks to your posts I learnt alot man! Seriously... You were missing after investnow closed down :/

17CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:10 pm

gann

gann
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Its not rocket science to figure out if GRAN,TAFL,BFL or any other companies in food business would be coming up with better financial results in the current business environment. Food prices are sky rocketing due to demand. Its happening all over the world.

18CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:29 pm

milanka

milanka
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

ha_na wrote:Yes I'm. 4 letters omitted in between. I had identity problem.
anyway not interested in writing much but follow this closely.
thanks

Pl do write with your TA's Ha****na. I followed them during Invest*** days and was very informative. Thanks for Joining this forum.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/u188

19CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:38 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

GRAN, TAFL may seem to be fairly valued below 180 mark but it doesn't mean it has no room for a growth.. The business has a good time in tourist season and might've had their biggest revenue growth in history.. So my belief is we're seeing a 200+ counter to future...

20CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:54 pm

ipoguru


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

when their reports coming out???

21CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:18 pm

ha_na


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

godswen

Are you bluish on GRAN?

22CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:56 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

ha_na wrote:godswen

Are you bluish on GRAN?

Well u know that we could expect the last run to be repeated with TAFL leading and GRAN passing it in the middle Wink

23CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Empty Re: CHICKEN FLY IS TO DUE TO RADIATION? Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:59 pm

ha_na


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

smallville wrote:
ha_na wrote:godswen

Are you bluish on GRAN?

Well u know that we could expect the last run to be repeated with TAFL leading and GRAN passing it in the middle Wink

you got my point.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum