FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

GREG ..Warrents bull run will start soon

+37
ssuni
K.Haputantri
besthope
coolkane
D.G.Dayaratne
Whitebull
stupidbulll
ddrperera
sahan8896
stumpy
anjelo
Jana1
marusira
nirowat
Fresher
Redbulls
VISA
sriranga
Slstock
ranferdi
chaminda padmakumara
Chinwi
mark
dsam
godswen
Wihaga2008
A2Z
nigma
raptor
Dileepa
wiki
Arena
Marketinvest
smallville
Jana
notme
sanju351
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

sanju351

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

ddrperera wrote:CT is also still holding GREG.....ur comments

CT Now buying GREG warrants also ...?

ddrperera

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

sanju351 wrote:
ddrperera wrote:CT is also still holding GREG.....ur comments

CT Now buying GREG warrants also ...?

not asi down also....greg huge fall....wt u think game finish or profit accumulate and close chapter

stupidbulll

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

මම හිතන්නේ ඊයේ මේ ෆෝරම් එක මගිනුත් සමහරු උත්සාහ කල warrents අරගෙන තියන අයව බය කරන්න .එක නිසා තමයි , අඩුවට ගන්න හිතාගෙන හිටපු ය හීන්සීරුවේ තමගේ අරමුණ ඉෂ්ට කරගනිමින් ඉන්නේ .(greg 03/greg 06 time and sales බලන්න .) එහෙම නැත්නම් convertion එකට වසරකට වැඩ කාලයක් තියෙද්දී සහ N කොටස් ඉහල යද්දී මේ විදියට වෙන්න බැහැ .කෙසේ නමුත් තමාගේ ආයෝජන පිලිබඳ අනෙක් අය ට තීරණ ගැනීමට ඉඩදීම හා කලබලවීමන් වන පාඩුවේ වගකීම තමාම දරගතයුතු නොවේද ?

smallville

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

sanju351 wrote:

Oh Thank you my friend ..
May be due to your insight thinking we managed to collect the quantity we wanted @ 4.6 Average ....
You will see stars when the Run of Warrant starts ..
In coming days ..

Can you remember what happened to REEF warrants once ?

Ahh.. at last.. see now ur openly admit the master and puppets bought warrants Wink U must have lot of courage to do this right?

Yes I can remember abt REEF, it has given me many opportunities which I even shared in the forum.. Now dont tell us u talked about it tooo afro

REEF is at least a hotel that can do something in 3 years time.. We have to remove their magic formulas and think whether the projected plan should work or not. However buying GREG, we're exposing our selves to risks that are unspoken here.

Shall I give u a small insight?
Now BIL has a good percentage of GREG, should BIL go due to this? BIL's NAV can go up with GREG's value.. But does it good to buy? Food for thought...
At least use your head once and do some investment than wasting ur time following speculatives and making up 100 stories to justify it..

Last edited by smallville on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Redbulls

Director - Equity Analytics

smallville wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

Oh Thank you my friend ..
May be due to your insight thinking we managed to collect the quantity we wanted @ 4.6 Average ....
You will see stars when the Run of Warrant starts ..
In coming days ..

Can you remember what happened to REEF warrants once ?

Ahh.. at last.. see now ur openly admit the master and puppets bought warrants Wink U must have lot of courage to do this right?

Yes I can remember abt REEF, it has given me many opportunities which I even shared in the forum.. Now dont tell us u talked about it tooo afro

He always dance for his masters tune.
Plus he is maintaining 3-5 different IDs to roll the post with comments, if someone analyse his past posts easily they can find which are the duplicated IDs.
We need these type of guys in the forum, to entertain pigs.

Marketinvest

Marketinvest

Sorry Mate when i become Seriously jobless like u, i will analyse and give u a long reply and critisize like u have enjoy.

Marketinvest

Marketinvest

Ha Ha Ha Greg attack by lordville (by the way only thing he knows ) thinks big of himself and keeps attacking of which he doesnt like. Carry on.....

smallville

smallville

Yes yes Marketinvest ur correct.. I'm glad u do the logical calculations before invest.. All members nw understand the motives behind your posts so they should now know wht to do.. Pls proceed mate...

Marketinvest

Marketinvest

As well ur intentions are reflected "attacking lordville"

smallville

smallville

Marketinvest wrote:Sorry Mate when i become Seriously jobless like u, i will analyse and give u a long reply and critisize like u have enjoy.

Pls dont mate.. keep ur valuable time for you to buy some shares.. Besides if you do so, my reputation is at risk know? Evil or Very Mad

BTW.. I dont wanna critisize anyone, just only highlighting what can go wrong.. If u guys do not understand and always try to counter argue without bringing up something useful to the discussion, its not my problem know? There are plenty who would understand my writing... On the other hand, I always hope others do the logical calculations before they read ur posts and click the panic "BUY" button..

GREG is not a bad share to play, only thing u guys failed to highlight is the points where one should buy and be satisfied.. If u imply that our members should stay married to these shares then there are better counters than this..

smallville

smallville

Marketinvest wrote:As well ur intentions are reflected "attacking lordville"

Fool us once, shame on you; fool us twice, shame on us.

Marketinvest

Marketinvest

Obviously their are better counters But the point is u hate Greg

Whitebull

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

What I can say about GREG is,
1.Of course it is a speculative share not with a bit of fundamental value although now it trades closer to NAV.Hope new manegement would come with proper plans to improve fundamental value of this share.
2.During earlier Bull market, GREG gave lot of tradable opportunities to wise investers(oops traders).There were clear supportive and resistance levels EARLIER.
3.During bear market GREG was one of the horrible share which came down around 130 to 10 rupees.I think I do not need to tell a fate of unwise GREG lover during that period as those numbers itself speaks.And there was GREG W2 saga for which I think SEC is also responsible as well as the company.And some of GREG haters hope GREG to face the fate of Vanik.
3.Now during this consolidation period I think GREG is also consolidating.With new management future of GREG MIGHT BE brighter.But as some members has pointed out Lion Heart still have lot of warrents. And still it is difficult to say the resistance or supportive level for GREG....Seems around 14 - 15 is a supportive level.
So my overall opinion is If you want to play with GREG, BE EXTREMELY CAREFULL

D.G.Dayaratne

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

I fully agree with WHITEBULL

smallville

smallville

My opinion is not about hating a counter or not..

If you've been in the stock market for 2-3 years, u know what miracles GREG had done. So knowing that GREG has a history of making billionaires to paupers and vice versa, someone (if the intention is highlighting the opportunities and not selling their own shares to forum members) should talk abt both sides.. That's the ethical way..

Every investment or trade has two sides, can run into profits as well as losses. What we always want is to at least have 70-80% success, means earning profits. Therefore its our duty in this forum to educate the new comers as well as other members about the risks involved.

We talked abt SHL, LOLC getting into debts and concerns over their recovers. But SHL was a good pick for trading..

However, we cant make stories out of any of this.. Just becuz LH dumped GREG, we should not go about it and promote the share informing the members that local investors are eyeing this, close sources reveled this and that, bal bla bla..
Veterans and knowledgeable members would understand the motives but new comers would believe that crap.. There are ppl coming here to see tips and tricks.. Then failed to understand whose right or wrong and curse the forum for their misery..

Sanju asked me what's in it for me if others lose?

Well, I have a concern over the aforesaid as admin. And every time GREG comes to the talk I believe I have a right to educate the potential targets of the risk they might involved themselves in.

Our primary motive is to educate the forum members and not to earn a buck out of their pocket for our benefit. We dont tolerate promoting shares here with the intention of selling those to our members.

If u dont even understand this as Sanju, I'm sorry.. U both are in the wrong forum.

Last edited by smallville on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correction)

Marketinvest

Marketinvest

smallville wrote:

Attack on everything that attackville doesnt like, shameless shame

smallville

smallville

Marketinvest wrote:
smallville wrote:

See how Whiltebull has expressed it.. That's how a person would elaborate an opinion.. Its an ethical way of doing something without taking a situation to one's benefit.

If you cant comply with forum ethics, I better let u know that ur in the wrong forum mate..

Marketinvest

Marketinvest

U are such a attackville only. Did i ever say what u care abt others losing money?. If u can So quote such a thread where i mentioned such a sentence. This clearly PROVES WHAT KIND OF PERSON UR, IF U DONT LIKE SOMETHING U WILL EVEN LIE TO CONTINUE UR ATTACK SHAMELESS ATTITUDE. Between i hav been in the Market way more that 5 yrs and i have a Fair understanding what this Market is all about. Dont try to teach me. Keep ur own agendas to urself. Dont continue to prove what ur

smallville

smallville

Sorry Market, I took it wrong when u said earlier "Let others play".. I made the correction cuz the question didnt come directly from u..

BTW I dont try teaching the ignorant.. Even ppl wit 10 years experiences failed miserably.. I'm glad that ur only more than 5 years..

I think its high time that the thread be given what the subject being discussed its freedom so dont want to keep talking to you further regarding this, if u need to continue arguing, be good enuf to pm me.. Thanks.

Marketinvest

Marketinvest

smallville wrote:
Marketinvest wrote:
smallville wrote:

See how Whiltebull has expressed it.. That's how a person would elaborate an opinion.. Its an ethical way of doing something without taking a situation to one's benefit.

If you cant comply with forum ethics, I better let u know that ur in the wrong forum mate..

expressions and healthy arguments are always welcome which i will surly accept no doubt what So every. But attacking individuals cannot be entertained. And i am not in the wrong forum may be u should reminded what actually ethics are

Arena

This is forum is not a place for bias predictions. There should be a genuine reason for all the predictions. May be fundamental , technical or a pattern reading. If some body says that GREG will go up or down with out a proper reason that person should be banded with out any doubt.

And the dedication done by all the moderators cannot be valued financially and this forum did educate all the members than any other broker firm. Any way dont demotivate with these poor unprofessional comments and you should accept that there should be all kind of people to balance the world.

As moderators you take decisions on these bias promoters. Other wise you cant continue the forum for sure.

Marketinvest

Marketinvest

No one should be biased If it a forum Everyone to mods simple as that

smallville

smallville

This is the all in one GREG magic thread.. Its easy to read all views now Wink

Feel free to comment on GREG's future here...

sahan8896

ohh ohhh..trouble

coolkane

Manager - Equity Analytics

There is no reason to run warrants.It will further come down.Be rational my friend...

Chinwi

Chinwi

Marketinvest wrote:Obviously their are better counters But the point is u hate Greg

I dunno abt small or others.

I hate Twisted Evil GREG.

Cos,
1). They are responsible for unrealistic upward and then fatal fall of our index giving very wrong message to the investors.

2). They show us foreign investment but sucked foreign exchange from Sri Lanka.

3) They created ugly playground for brainless bulls to play havoc in our market.

4) They tried to $crew Sri Lankans by playing same cunning warrant game which they successfully played elsewhere.

5) Some of our fools did show their level by chanting 'GREG is more valuable than JKH' slogan - market cap wise !. They created the environment for this.

6). They tried to $crew us by showing a bogus Platinum mine to create fake value to their 'dump to be' 1 billion paper work ( Warrants). We , with very limited info suspected and warned about this. Now whole world know what happened. ( Today we got 2.5 billion LKR back. )

7) Opportunity lost for thousands of investors . Instead of buying good shares people bought this $hit using their hard earned money , they were deprived of capitalizing the positive environment we got after the war victory.

8.) For destroying the future of 1000s of new investors.

9) For importing international warrant crooks to our motherland.

10) For wasting 100s of hrs of our valuable time in front of computers.
We had no other means but the www to find out about the history and background of the organizations and individuals behind this drama.

11). Most important : Layan haat la ge kapati wada walata rewatuna anith ratawala inna booruwange gaanata ape rate minissuth daapu ekata.

12) list can be contd_

--

BTW, From Jan 2013 , I think I'm in Love with GREG.

besthope

I dunno abt small or others.

I hate Twisted Evil GREG.

Aney Chinwi, dont say like that men. that fellow now dead. Please rest in peace Tony Greg !

Whitebull

Chinwi wrote:

BTW, From Jan 2013 , I think I'm in Love with GREG.

යාලුවාට support වගේ Wink
බලමු... බලමු.... ඒ ගොල්ලො වැඩක් කරයි ද කියලා........

Slstock

Slstock

I know there are lot of people holding greg at much higher prices and I understand your situation. So below is not to upset anyone or demote greg.n at these prices. I thing GREG.N trading a decent values now.

But I still see some people here talking about greg warrants giving massive returns. Well there is probabilitu it can happen but the other side is far worse. Note this is about warrants and NOT GREG.N . N can give opportunities for good trades from time to to time. Also there might be some hope for GREG on better management with the new interested party but that is to be determined with time only. Also the money they recevied can be put to good use.

This is not a buy or sell as decision is yours.

1) GREG share price at least has to double from now for warrants to have any real value.
2) Within a few days, atleast GREG.N rose about 20-25% giving some relief to greg holders but hope you noticed greg warrant lost value by around 20% . Why did this happen?

3) If LH decides to dump warrant on a declining trend, be prepared to loose a whole lot more and be in sever pain.

4) On the positive side, there is a speculative hope that someone will push GREG price and warrant prices .along with. But note again until GREG reaches about double the value GREG.W3 specially is worthless. So if the warrant pricfes go up, I will not be comfortable holding it for long. It is a very high risk.

Hope the above is useful for anyone who does not understand the warrant situation . If you know what you doing and is experienced ofcourse it it your choice to play with warrant. It is your money gain or loss.

Now don;t start screaming about me being a greg hater. GREG did nto make me a millionaire or a pauper so I have no personal issue. But all I know is GREG made a few millionaries while making whole lot more paupers wiping them out completely. I remember someone who came to the forum saying his Rs 1 Million became Rs 70000 or something. ( true or false I do not know but it could have easily happend) .

Future?? There is hope always both GREG management and investors if mistakes are corrected. `

Whitebull

Simply, for the time being

SHOULD NOT TOUCH GREG WARRANTS IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY STUCKED WITH THEM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum