FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

GREG ..Warrents bull run will start soon

+37
ssuni
K.Haputantri
besthope
coolkane
D.G.Dayaratne
Whitebull
stupidbulll
ddrperera
sahan8896
stumpy
anjelo
Jana1
marusira
nirowat
Fresher
Redbulls
VISA
sriranga
Slstock
ranferdi
chaminda padmakumara
Chinwi
mark
dsam
godswen
Wihaga2008
A2Z
nigma
raptor
Dileepa
wiki
Arena
Marketinvest
smallville
Jana
notme
sanju351
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

notme

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

dsam wrote:GREG.W0006 share price is going up.But GREG.W0003 price is not going up.WHY? Please someone can explain this.

time to time share prices go up and down over good/bad news .then , even manipulators can do nothing (so many around greg) .incoming days it will move up further . this is my personal view .

Last edited by notme on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wihaga2008

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

wiki wrote:
Wihaga2008 wrote:Is GREG a company or what? I'm new here.

Seems not new to the CSE

Yeah I'm just a beginner who is trying to sell some shares I have.

mark

Expert
Expert

conversion on next year as i know

notme

mark wrote:conversion on next year as i know

it's 03.02.2014 . almost 1 year left .

wiki

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Because Selling > buying

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

ලයන් හාට් ලා මේක ගත්තේ කොටසක් කුමන මිලකටද ?
දැන් විකුණා ඇත්තේ ලබෙටද පාඩුවට ද ?

කෙසේ වුවත් වොරන්ට් පැක්ටරියෙන් පිට කල වොරන්ට් ගැන අපි කිව්ව දේ ඇත්ත වෙන්න යනවා වගෙයි
මේ ගැන සඳහන් කිරීමත් කණගාටු දායකයි .
කිව්වත් නහි. - නොකිව්වත් නහී !
දැනට සියලුම වොරන්ට් වලින් 90% කට වඩා ඇත්තේ ලයන් හාට් වෙත.
මුදල් ගෙවා ගන්න දැනට ඇති කොටස් විකුනපු මේ අය මේ වොරන්ට් වලට අනාගතයේ දී මුදල් ගෙවයි කියා සිතීම ඉතා අසීරුයි .
එම නිසා මොවුන් කෙසේ හෝ අඩු මිලකට මේ වොරන්ට් මිලියන් 950 මෙහෙ විකුනදමන්න බැරි නැහැ

අනාගතයේ දී වොරන්ට් වලට ගෙව්වොත් නම් නැවත GREG අයිතිය ලයන් හාට් වෙත යනවා.
කොටස් : වොරන්ට් අනුපාතය 1 : 3.7

32GREG ..Warrents bull run will start soon  - Page 2 Empty Future of GREG Warrant? Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:46 pm

chaminda padmakumara

Stock Trader

WHAT IS THE GREG W; FUTURE, WHO IS THE MAIN SHARE HOLDER OF GREG NOW

33GREG ..Warrents bull run will start soon  - Page 2 Empty GREG W.3 Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:59 pm

chaminda padmakumara

Stock Trader

THE MANIPULATOR NOT INTEREST FOR WARRANT THEY TRY TO PUSH GREG N

ranferdi

ranferdi

Chinwi wrote:ලයන් හාට් ලා මේක ගත්තේ කොටසක් කුමන මිලකටද ?

කෙසේ වුවත් වොරන්ට් පැක්ටරියෙන් පිට කල වොරන්ට් ගැන අපි කිව්ව දේ ඇත්ත වෙන්න යනවා වගෙයි
මුදල් ගෙවා ගන්න දැනට ඇති කොටස් විකුනපු මේ අය මේ වොරන්ට් වලට අනාගතයේ දී මුදල් ගෙවයි කියා සිතීම ඉතා අසීරුයි .
එම නිසා මොවුන් කෙසේ හෝ අඩු මිලකට මේ වොරන්ට් මිලියන් 950 මෙහෙ විකුනදමන්න බැරි නැහැ

Lion heart plays the tricky game here, I think they wanted the company to handle by professionals and to take control of the company once its performing well. Yes its possible warrants are with them.
Its also possible they may dispose warrants to the interested parties. At present it seems like lion heart is having problem with cash flow so they decided not not convert some warrants to share. But our concern is what will happen in the company future with new directors appointed?? Hope they will come with some good news.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Chinwi

Chinwi

This is because :

N share has a buying pressure from local parties. When they buy enough numbers they can own and control the company.

For 1 N there are 3.7 warrants.

Over 90% warrants are with Lion Hart. As they are selling N at the moment to pay back Rs.2 billion , it is highly impossible for them to come back and pay more billions for Warrant conversion. ( My personal belief was these cr**ks created these Warrants to dump here at very high prices. Now I am happy, they failed. ! )

In this scenario these rotting warrants get very high selling pressure. Lian hart may still try to earn something by selling them at any price. No one will buy warrants if they know there are 950 million warrants idling with Lian hart.

Sorry to tell like this. This is what I understand. I may be wrong.

sanju351

sanju351

Chinwi wrote:This is because :

N share has a buying pressure from local parties. When they buy enough numbers they can own and control the company.

Over 90% warrants are with Lion Hart. As they are selling N at the moment to pay back Rs.2 billion , it is highly impossible for them to come back and pay more billions for Warrant conversion. ( My personal belief was these cr**ks created these Warrants to dump here at very high prices. Now I am happy, they failed. ! )

In this scenario these rotting warrants get very high selling pressure. Lian hart may still try to earn something by selling them at any price. No one will buy warrants if they know there are 950 million warrants idling with Lian hart.

But can you remember some bought 77 millions odd warrants @ 4 & 4.50 ..
I feel Warrant Run will start soon -Some connected parties were telling that Warrants may go beyond 10 before March 2013

sanju351

sanju351

My broker was telling that GREG W003 /006 Run will start soon .
some connected parties were telling that Warrants may go beyond 10 before March 2013 ..

I have 05 Broking firms and 05 accounts except 01 all other three are telling the same story ..

My brokers are ..
Asha - BMS - TKS - CT - DNH .....

Check with your brokers and get in to the bus now the speed is not that express Yet

Chinwi

Chinwi

sanju351 wrote:

I feel Warrant Run will start soon -Some connected parties were telling that Warrants may go beyond 10 before March 2013

Yes. This can happen among the local crowd.

Then LH may try to dump their holding.

sanju351

sanju351

ranferdi wrote:
Chinwi wrote:ලයන් හාට් ලා මේක ගත්තේ කොටසක් කුමන මිලකටද ?

Lion heart plays the tricky game here, I think they wanted the company to handle by professionals and to take control of the company once its performing well. Yes its possible warrants are with them.
Its also possible they may dispose warrants to the interested parties. At present it seems like lion heart is having problem with cash flow so they decided not not convert some warrants to share. But our concern is what will happen in the company future with new directors appointed?? Hope they will come with some good news.

Yes who knows - Lion Heart may keep the warrants and when the company is doing well in the future when the share is going beyond 50 - they have lots of options ..

To sell warrants or to take control again with converting warrants ...
If the local party wants to retain the control they will have to Buy warrants at a high price ..

I think knowing this only the local party also started collecting Warrants and they collected 77 Millions and 24 mullions already

Anyway - According to this view warrants are also of a high value and may go beyond expectations very soon .....

sanju351

sanju351

sanju351 wrote:My broker was telling that GREG W003 /006 Run will start soon .
some connected parties were telling that Warrants may go beyond 10 before March 2013 ..

I have 05 Broking firms and 05 accounts except 01 all other three are telling the same story ..

My brokers are ..
Asha - BMS - TKS - CT - DNH .....

Check with your brokers and get in to the bus now the speed is not that express Yet

[quote="ranferdi"][quote="Chinwi"]ලයන් හාට් ලා මේක ගත්තේ කොටසක් කුමන මිලකටද ?

Yes who knows - Lion Heart may keep the warrants and when the company is doing well in the future when the share is going beyond 50 - they have lots of options ..

If the local party wants to retain the control they will have to Buy warrants at a high price ..

I think knowing this only the local party also started collecting Warrants and they collected 77 Millions and 24 mullions already

Anyway - According to this view warrants are also of a high value and may go beyond expectations very soon .....

sanju351

sanju351

nigma wrote:any new news.....

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

Playing with W3 is very dangerous .

2 thing can happen
a) it can be pushed up to get dumped at higher price
b) it can get dumped in present market bringing down price

Btw did you notice today, when greg.n and .w6 went up w3 was sold in red.

Whatever risk you willing to take, if you must , play with this carefully. I recall people who lost 98% through greg warrants ( also poeople who became millionaires) . Looking at greg prices now, unless one know what they are doing loosing big time ( if you hold) is more possible than becoming a maillionaire with .w3

Chinwi wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

Yes. This can happen among the local crowd.

Then LH may try to dump their holding.

Last edited by slstock on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

sanju351

sanju351

godswen

godswen

BTW i think capital trust is not selling Greg!

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/861358855698_.pdf

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

VISA

if lion hart has sold the company, they can by back the company buy 23 sep'2013. they have 315 million 2012 warrants (33/=) not yet converted. they have to spent 9 billion by sept'2012. i do not know the legal position of the 2012 warrants. can they transfer to another party without going through the board or lion hart can allow it to expire.

Slstock

Slstock

Question is why would Lionhart want to sell regular shares, and buy with warrants later for much higher price ( more than double) ?

sanju351

sanju351

slstock wrote:Question is why would Lionhart want to sell regular shares, and buy with warrants later for much higher price ( more than double) ?

Answer is simple ..
Share price will be moved Above 60 levels within next few months ..
Then they are at the wining end ..Taking control of the company for 50% Price -

Redbulls

Redbulls

slstock wrote:Question is why would Lionhart want to sell regular shares, and buy with warrants later for much higher price ( more than double) ?

Sanju351 had a good point on this. Lion Heart is purely betting. They are not going to loose like as other are going to loose.

smallville

smallville

sanju351 wrote:

Without just saying cock and bull stories, we need to understand the reality...

You talk like a master but fails and cry like a baby Twisted Evil

Who are these connected parties u talk about... Again more gossip...

OK now CT holds 40 Mil shares (11.5%) of GREG.N.
What's next for this master warrant factory?

W2 warrant conversion cut off has been postponed till 6 September 2013. Which will expire on 26 September 2013. This was done due to sensing the failure of the process.

Earlier ERI bought 19 Mil shares of BIL @ 5.50. That's Rs. 104.5 Mil investment.

Speaking of GREG.N sell offs;
On 23 October 2012, Caledonian Securities had bought 23.9 Mil shares (6.85%) and increased its holding to 45.8 Mil shares (approx. 13.1%).
On 19th November 2012, Lionhart had sold 101 Mil Shares (28.9%) to Taprobane Holdings @ 16.7/share.
CT group now has 40 Mil (11.5%) shares of GREG with recent acquisitions.

So, as of today, 53% of GREG is CT+Taprobane+Caledonian.

For CT, its not easy to dump these in the open market and they need a really good rabbit
to buy these at a higher price.

I think we need to give due concentration to the fact chinwi enlightened.

The buyers might have not even thought about the warrants before buying and they might not even dreamt that LionHart can come to ownership by converting warrents if they want.
On the other hand, LionHart will have to wait a year at least to do so.. So they can let others play and watch the company's future before taking a decision. Alternatively, they can even get rid of the remaining warrants and say 'bye' to GREG.

But selling off these warrants may not attract crowd imo.. Lionhart will lead the game however.
If they sell, they'll try to sell high. So they'll first try to strike a deal with the new faces of the company.
Even if local parties want to take control, they'll not be able to buy warrants at a higher price. Do u think money is grown on trees? So far Lionhart has also bought a 20% of BIL. This is not in GREG's news. And the money may have been used for the inteneded purpose as well.
http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/9631353326716_1077.pdf

Therefore, if failed, Lionhart will have no other option than dumping warrants at market price.
If they sell Warrants, its highly unlikely that our retail fellows buy those again if the GREG.N price is below 40.

Now its interesting to see who will be there to drive this further.. If you can, pls do the wonders Smile

BTW... wat happened to the so called "World market" knowledge u displayed on another thread? We're waiting for you to enlighten us on that.. Pls hurry up..

Last edited by smallville on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

smallville

smallville

Also - Sanju- some news sites are restricted here.. The site u quoted some news fall into that restricted category, so had to be removed... Hence pls refrain from doing so in future.

Slstock

Slstock

okay, if they want to push to rs 60 Liunhart could have held on to their Greg.N to get nearly 300% profit. Next sell all N after Rs 50+ take all the profit and use that money to convert warrant. Smart move.

But now, were would they find the money to convert nearly 900 million warrants ?

Also, there ware people who got stuck with Greg around rs 30. Who knows . someone can try to push this a bit more to dump.

Becareful. These Rs 50 and Rs 60 you say are your guesses right? Becareful

sanju351 wrote:

Answer is simple ..
Share price will be moved Above 60 levels within next few months ..
Then they are at the wining end ..Taking control of the company for 50% Price -

sanju351

sanju351

smallville wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

Without just saying cock and bull stories, we need to understand the reality...

You talk like a master but fails and cry like a baby Twisted Evil

Who are these connected parties u talk about... Again more gossip...

OK now CT holds 40 Mil shares (11.5%) of GREG.N.
What's next for this master warrant factory?

W2 warrant conversion cut off has been postponed till 6 September 2013. Which will expire on 26 September 2013. This was done due to sensing the failure of the process.

Earlier ERI bought 19 Mil shares of BIL @ 5.50. That's Rs. 104.5 Mil investment.
Initially they wanted to buy 372 Mil (20%) of BIL from Taprobane, donno what happened?

Speaking of GREG.N sell offs;
On 23 October 2012, Caledonian Securities had bought 23.9 Mil shares (6.85%) and increased its holding to 45.8 Mil shares (approx. 13.1%).
On 19th November 2012, Lionhart had sold 101 Mil Shares (28.9%) to Taprobane Holdings @ 16.7/share.
CT group now has 40 Mil (11.5%) shares of GREG with recent acquisitions.

So, as of today, 53% of GREG is CT+Taprobane+Caledonian.

For CT, its not easy to dump these in the open market and they need a really good rabbit
to buy these at a higher price.

I think we need to give due concentration to the fact chinwi enlightened.

The buyers might have not even thought about the warrants before buying and they might not even dreamt that LionHart can come to ownership by converting warrents if they want.
On the other hand, LionHart will have to wait a year at least to do so.. So they can let others play and watch the company's future before taking a decision. Alternatively, they can even get rid of the remaining warrants and say 'bye' to GREG.

But selling off these warrants may not attract crowd imo.. Lionhart will lead the game however.
If they sell, they'll try to sell high. So they'll first try to strike a deal with the new faces of the company.
Even if local parties want to take control, they'll not be able to buy warrants at a higher price. Do u think money is grown on trees? So far Lionhart has only bought a lil' over 1% of BIL in contrast to the 20% they agreed.

Therefore, if failed, Lionhart will have no other option than dumping warrants at market price.
If they sell Warrants, its highly unlikely that our retail fellows buy those again if the GREG.N price is below 40.

Now its interesting to see who will be there to drive this further.. If you can, pls do the wonders Smile

BTW... wat happened to the so called "World market" knowledge u displayed on another thread? We're waiting for you to enlighten us on that.. Pls hurry up..

It is again simple - Your story it self tells the truth - May be not on fundamentals but on this take over and take control battle GREG N - GREG W003 & GREG W006 will move day by day gradually and it has just started when Lion heart sold out almost their entire GREG N quantity ..

So its the Time for us the Investors and traders to seek opportunities and trade and take profits accordingly

Marketinvest

Marketinvest

A2Z wrote:GREG is selling by THU___ in Capital Tru. its just a pump and dump

Hey u just dont try to freak out people Here. Capital trust is not selling BUT BUYING FOR YOUR INFO.
And another point dont make dumb comments without analysing. As far as i know Greg will reach 30 plus very soon and i am optimistic about it. Further Why warrants are not moving is because Its being still collected at the moment whoever is collecting has reached the point will cancel his own sell orders and the prices of warrants will shoot up within a matter of days. I am expecting a price of 10 plus for warrant 6 which is very much possible. Again Its just my view

Marketinvest

Marketinvest

raptor wrote:As Dileepa points out GREG is a dog if there ever was a dog. If some fool gets in there and burns there fingers then they deserve it. Don't touch it with a barge pole.

Greg is bulldog it will keep on moving, not a street dog Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum