FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Dilip Today at 11:55 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by ronstyn53 Yesterday at 10:22 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by abey Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by invest thinker Yesterday at 4:46 pm

» LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC (LDEV.N0000)
by Wolf86 Yesterday at 2:00 pm

» ???? අප්‍රේල් 16 ???? මේ දින 3 කෙටි සතියත් කොළපාටින් අවසන් වුනා
by dayandacool Yesterday at 1:58 pm

» Lanka Walltile PLC Investment Case
by judecroos Yesterday at 8:55 am

» Which is the best at current market condition ? ( At least 30% within 30 Days)
by judecroos Yesterday at 8:39 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:03 pm

» Big opportunity in Kegalle Plantations
by EquityChamp Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:58 pm

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by stockchaser Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:42 pm

» විජේදාසගේ... voice cut ප්‍රතිඵල
by nigma Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:59 am

» If you buy a stock that’s not going up in price, you won’t make any money. STOCK market for beginners
by dayandacool Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:31 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by vikiperera Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:17 am

» VPEL VPEL VPEL
by invest thinker Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:23 am

» Thoughts on SINS
by Swissinvest Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:04 am

» VFIN / VPEL / PABC - Share SPLIT or VTWO ?
by WealthKing Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:33 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Harry82 Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:46 am

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Jana Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:15 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by learningthemarket Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:18 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » GREG ..Warrents bull run will start soon

GREG ..Warrents bull run will start soon

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Arena


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Lion heart sells the company ownership ( N shares ) at 17 now. Now what you all says is there is a possibility for them to buy W at 35+...........in order to get the ownership in next 3 years time.

Dear moderators. Do you think these people are doing a good job in this forum.

Have the Lion Heart gone crazy sell at 17 and buy back at 35.........Only thing which can happen is to sell all the W lots at these prices. Any way the N is quite worthy at these levels. And what capital trust did was they just averaged there shares bough earlier.

I would say please dont follow these shares blindly but yes it is a good high return share.

There was a time we saw these W ts at 100.......now at 4..........so .10 or 15 is not big thing and also it want take that much time if bull continuous.

notme


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
npp wrote:first let the W2 conversion take place. Until then, all GREG.W value is zero "for me"

not justifiable any mean.on that point people who already bought millions must be fools mate. Smile

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator
@notme wrote:
npp wrote:first let the W2 conversion take place. Until then, all GREG.W value is zero "for me"

not justifiable any mean.on that point people who already bought millions must be fools mate. Smile

that is the value "for me"
each person sees a different value and that's why a market is there Smile

but ask any person who burnt their fingers in the last minutes of W2 trading on what they have to say. Probably a 90% loss within a few minutes. Those who could not sell, are stuck with this for a very long time pending conversion. If the price of N moves and they will get a return, but then again that's a IF.
Oh, and if it happens, very soon, the next W will be due for conversion.

Further, that $16.7mn - tomorrow is the last date. Have they not got it yet or have they not disclosed although they got it? What's the benefit of this one year grace period?

If I were a S/H, I would be worried about all this.

notme


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
npp wrote:
@notme wrote:
npp wrote:first let the W2 conversion take place. Until then, all GREG.W value is zero "for me"

not justifiable any mean.on that point people who already bought millions must be fools mate. Smile

that is the value "for me"
each person sees a different value and that's why a market is there Smile

but ask any person who burnt their fingers in the last minutes of W2 trading on what they have to say. Probably a 90% loss within a few minutes. Those who could not sell, are stuck with this for a very long time pending conversion. If the price of N moves and they will get a return, but then again that's a IF.
Oh, and if it happens, very soon, the next W will be due for conversion.

Further, that $16.7mn - tomorrow is the last date. Have they not got it yet or have they not disclosed although they got it? What's the benefit of this one year grace period?

If I were a S/H, I would be worried about all this.

your own short ,mid ,long term plan must be used wisely . that,s the answer for me .

nirowat


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Could any one please clarify the GREG warrants please

Is W3 the 2014 warrant with price 36 and W6 the 2015 warrant with price 39?

what is the 2012 warrant with price 33 which the conversion date extended to 2013 september ? is it de listed now ?

Appologies as I have not followed this at all but wonder if there is something here to consider given the interest in local buying.

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator
@notme wrote:
npp wrote:
@notme wrote:
npp wrote:first let the W2 conversion take place. Until then, all GREG.W value is zero "for me"

not justifiable any mean.on that point people who already bought millions must be fools mate. Smile

that is the value "for me"
each person sees a different value and that's why a market is there Smile

but ask any person who burnt their fingers in the last minutes of W2 trading on what they have to say. Probably a 90% loss within a few minutes. Those who could not sell, are stuck with this for a very long time pending conversion. If the price of N moves and they will get a return, but then again that's a IF.
Oh, and if it happens, very soon, the next W will be due for conversion.

Further, that $16.7mn - tomorrow is the last date. Have they not got it yet or have they not disclosed although they got it? What's the benefit of this one year grace period?

If I were a S/H, I would be worried about all this.

your own short ,mid ,long term plan must be used wisely . that,s the answer for me .

True, but in this case there is a lot of uncertainty. The restriction on trading of W2 came from the SEC virtually overnight after an announcement by the company stating that it will trade until the expiry.

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@sanju351 wrote:
@Marketinvest wrote:
@A2Z wrote:GREG is selling by THU___ in Capital Tru. its just a pump and dump

Hey u just dont try to freak out people Here. Capital trust is not selling BUT BUYING FOR YOUR INFO.
And another point dont make dumb comments without analysing. As far as i know Greg will reach 30 plus very soon and i am optimistic about it. Further Why warrants are not moving is because Its being still collected at the moment whoever is collecting has reached the point will cancel his own sell orders and the prices of warrants will shoot up within a matter of days. I am expecting a price of 10 plus for warrant 6 which is very much possible. Again Its just my view

Well said - Though I don't own GREG - This time as i have no funds am learning and guessing and trying to figure out my thinking - I am 100% with Lion heart exciting GREG the move has began - My bet is GREG N to reach even 50-60 Levels and within next few days ..

GREG W 003 will pass 10 Very easily and GREG W 006 will pass again 15 soon

Jeez.. ur educating us but deprive yourself of a great chance know?

Since ur so sure why dont u sell ur diamonds and buy some GREG warrants?

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@sanju351 wrote:
@Marketinvest wrote:
@raptor wrote:As Dileepa points out GREG is a dog if there ever was a dog. If some fool gets in there and burns there fingers then they deserve it. Don't touch it with a barge pole.

Greg is bulldog it will keep on moving, not a street dog Smile

Though I don't own GREG - This time as i have no funds am learning and guessing and trying to figure out my thinking - I am 100% with Lion heart exciting GREG the move has began - My bet is GREG N to reach even 50-60 Levels and within next few days ..

GREG W 003 will pass 10 Very easily and GREG W 006 will pass again 15 soon

Now u come with another story Wink

Jeez.. ur educating us but deprive yourself of a great chance know?

Since ur so sure why dont u sell ur diamonds and buy some GREG warrants?

After your post by post on GREG I thot I should sell this as soon as possible Razz
Thanks for the enlightenment sir..

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:
@Marketinvest wrote:
@A2Z wrote:GREG is selling by THU___ in Capital Tru. its just a pump and dump

Hey u just dont try to freak out people Here. Capital trust is not selling BUT BUYING FOR YOUR INFO.
And another point dont make dumb comments without analysing. As far as i know Greg will reach 30 plus very soon and i am optimistic about it. Further Why warrants are not moving is because Its being still collected at the moment whoever is collecting has reached the point will cancel his own sell orders and the prices of warrants will shoot up within a matter of days. I am expecting a price of 10 plus for warrant 6 which is very much possible. Again Its just my view

Well said - Though I don't own GREG - This time as i have no funds am learning and guessing and trying to figure out my thinking - I am 100% with Lion heart exciting GREG the move has began - My bet is GREG N to reach even 50-60 Levels and within next few days ..

GREG W 003 will pass 10 Very easily and GREG W 006 will pass again 15 soon

Jeez.. ur educating us but deprive yourself of a great chance know?

Since ur so sure why dont u sell ur diamonds and buy some GREG warrants?


Yes I will my Dear ..

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
All these short, med and long term plans might fail if GREG has alternative plans... We still not sure what LH going do abt their warrants, do we?
Even if they sell their lot, would our guys have money to buy?
At least would another party buy warrants and wait for a long time to convert their lot by paying a thumping amount for that?
Cant anyone start a good company with that much of money and run for at least 2-3 years?

GREG is going at NAV value now and why would it have a value over 50 is in question when the company does next to nothing new. Then this question raises eyebrows again with another question "Why on Earth GREG warrants have to pass 10-15 levels without GREG going above 50-60?"

I would also be extra careful looking at the new involved parties. This was a sure play from 13-15 but now its a gamble.. More dangerous than REEF which at least we know involved in hotel business.

One can buy and hold to see the magic. But a company which has not paid dividends for the entire period we know would be a risk to hold.

At this price why would one not buy a company like PLC or COCR at least for the foreseeable future those companies can have? Cuz everyone is interested in earning a quick buck and failed to realize the potential risk they might get in to.

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
The problem in the view is that one person comes promising magic and others try to believe that magic.

This is like buying an iphone 4s clone from pettah market and sell it by saying "made in California, designed in China"

U never know what's inside unless ur a pro at it or silly enuf to buy it.

lol!

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:The problem in the view is that one person comes promising magic and others try to believe that magic.

This is like buying an iphone 4s clone from pettah market and sell it by saying "made in California, designed in China"

U never know what's inside unless ur a pro at it or silly enuf to buy it.

lol!

I have only one question only - Why you are so worried about others loosing money if truly they are losing ..

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:All these short, med and long term plans might fail if GREG has alternative plans... We still not sure what LH going do abt their warrants, do we?
Even if they sell their lot, would our guys have money to buy?
At least would another party buy warrants and wait for a long time to convert their lot by paying a thumping amount for that?
Cant anyone start a good company with that much of money and run for at least 2-3 years?

GREG is going at NAV value now and why would it have a value over 50 is in question when the company does next to nothing new. Then this question raises eyebrows again with another question "Why on Earth GREG warrants have to pass 10-15 levels without GREG going above 50-60?"

I would also be extra careful looking at the new involved parties. This was a sure play from 13-15 but now its a gamble.. More dangerous than REEF which at least we know involved in hotel business.

One can buy and hold to see the magic. But a company which has not paid dividends for the entire period we know would be a risk to hold.

At this price why would one not buy a company like PLC or COCR at least for the foreseeable future those companies can have? Cuz everyone is interested in earning a quick buck and failed to realize the potential risk they might get in to.


Tell the forum Readers who is paying you and who is behind you - You all are acting on a personnel agenda ..and we dont Buy what you say bosss ..Dont get upset when others are lossing money if they loose at all ..

Stock trading is anyway a gamble world wide up to an extent ..

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator
@sanju351 wrote:
@smallville wrote:All these short, med and long term plans might fail if GREG has alternative plans... We still not sure what LH going do abt their warrants, do we?
Even if they sell their lot, would our guys have money to buy?
At least would another party buy warrants and wait for a long time to convert their lot by paying a thumping amount for that?
Cant anyone start a good company with that much of money and run for at least 2-3 years?

GREG is going at NAV value now and why would it have a value over 50 is in question when the company does next to nothing new. Then this question raises eyebrows again with another question "Why on Earth GREG warrants have to pass 10-15 levels without GREG going above 50-60?"

I would also be extra careful looking at the new involved parties. This was a sure play from 13-15 but now its a gamble.. More dangerous than REEF which at least we know involved in hotel business.

One can buy and hold to see the magic. But a company which has not paid dividends for the entire period we know would be a risk to hold.

At this price why would one not buy a company like PLC or COCR at least for the foreseeable future those companies can have? Cuz everyone is interested in earning a quick buck and failed to realize the potential risk they might get in to.


Tell the forum Readers who is paying you and who is behind you - You all are acting on a personnel agenda ..and we dont Buy what you say bosss ..Dont get upset when others are lossing money if they loose at all ..

Stock trading is anyway a gamble world wide up to an extent ..

Ask yourself

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:
@Marketinvest wrote:
@raptor wrote:As Dileepa points out GREG is a dog if there ever was a dog. If some fool gets in there and burns there fingers then they deserve it. Don't touch it with a barge pole.

Greg is bulldog it will keep on moving, not a street dog Smile

Though I don't own GREG - This time as i have no funds am learning and guessing and trying to figure out my thinking - I am 100% with Lion heart exciting GREG the move has began - My bet is GREG N to reach even 50-60 Levels and within next few days ..

GREG W 003 will pass 10 Very easily and GREG W 006 will pass again 15 soon

Now u come with another story Wink

Jeez.. ur educating us but deprive yourself of a great chance know?

Since ur so sure why dont u sell ur diamonds and buy some GREG warrants?

After your post by post on GREG I thot I should sell this as soon as possible Razz
Thanks for the enlightenment sir..

Dont depend on others ...be a man ...decide for your self ..my friend

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@ Smallville
You and some of us are worrying about the novices, which is clearly understandable.

Let him (Sanjay351) to do his propaganda on behalf of his masters.
There are so many members in this forum burnt their fingers in the past.
For them he is giving some sort of mental satisfaction. You can see from the number of comments and viewers for his GREG, BLUE related posts.

Marketinvest

Marketinvest
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@smallville wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:
@Marketinvest wrote:
@A2Z wrote:GREG is selling by THU___ in Capital Tru. its just a pump and dump

Hey u just dont try to freak out people Here. Capital trust is not selling BUT BUYING FOR YOUR INFO.
And another point dont make dumb comments without analysing. As far as i know Greg will reach 30 plus very soon and i am optimistic about it. Further Why warrants are not moving is because Its being still collected at the moment whoever is collecting has reached the point will cancel his own sell orders and the prices of warrants will shoot up within a matter of days. I am expecting a price of 10 plus for warrant 6 which is very much possible. Again Its just my view

Well said - Though I don't own GREG - This time as i have no funds am learning and guessing and trying to figure out my thinking - I am 100% with Lion heart exciting GREG the move has began - My bet is GREG N to reach even 50-60 Levels and within next few days ..

GREG W 003 will pass 10 Very easily and GREG W 006 will pass again 15 soon

Jeez.. ur educating us but deprive yourself of a great chance know?

Since ur so sure why dont u sell ur diamonds and buy some GREG warrants?

just because u dont like Greg and u dont invest in it (i assume or invested and lost) dont think others also hate, dont force ur idealogistic view to other. Lets others play Its not ur money and also have the ability to accept others view also rather than just keep on firing. U cannot force ur view others.

Arena


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
As usual this place becoming hot and hot with the bulls.........
Greg Greg Greg.....................Greg is sold by LH at 15-17 level. So that is the valuation of them and the only reliable valuation since they know about the company than any body else.

Then some parties bought it also. Why capital trust bought ...............may be they did average there lot bought at higher prices.

Greg W came from Rs. 100 to Rs. 4......................... Any way i like to see some active swings from These shares which will attract another set of new comers to the mkt. We need money to play......................? But make sure to minimize the risk. Away from craps. Avoid crazy predictions..........

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
(මේ ටික ලියන්න වෙන්නේ සුද්ද සිංහලෙන් .)

මේ කියන කිසිම දෙයක් වෙන්නේ නැත
අපේ මිනිස්සුන්ට හාට් ඇටැක් හදවපු ලයන් හාට් ල නැවත මේ පැත්ත පළාතේ එන්නේ නැත.
ඒ අය නියම ගේම් ගහපු ඉන්වෙස්ට්මන්ට් ෆන්ඩ් එකක්. ඒ අය වෙනත් රටවල මේ වොරන්ට් සෙල්ලම කළා . මහන්සි වී Google කර බලන්න .
අපේ මිනිස්සු ගොනාට අන්දන්න හැදුවට නොසිතු ලෙස එය මෙහෙ කරන්න බැරි උනා.
මතකද දියමන්ති ආකාර පිටින් ගත්ත හැටි. දියමන්ති මැජික් පෙන්නල අපේ සේසතම අරන් යන්න හැදුවේ
අපි ඒ දිනවලම කෙලින්ම කිව්වා ඒවා document වල අයිතිය මාරු කිරීමක් පමණයි කියල . දැන් කෝ දියමන්ති ?

දැන් ඒ අය ළඟ ඔය කුණු කරෝල ගානට තියෙන වොරන්ට් මිලියන් 954 පුළුවන් නම් සත පහ ගානේ හරි විකුණයි .
අපි අත් කැඩෙනකම් ටයිප් කරලත් අහන්නේ නැතුව 100 ගණන් වලට වොරන්ට් ගත්ත අය ගැන කණගාටුයි.

මා පන්ති මිත්‍ර අපේ ක්‍රිකට් කැප්ටන් දේවා එසේ මෙසේ බඩුවක් නොවේ. ආපහු බලු උන සිංහ ලට ඕක යනවා නම් ඔහු අත ගහන්නේ නැහැ .
16 ට විකුණලා මොන කෙහෙල් මලටද 30-40 ට ගන්නේ ?

වොරන්ට් කන්වර්ට් කරන්නේ ආයෝජනයට මුදල් ලබා ගන්න.
මොනවද ඔය අලුතින් කරන්න යන ආයෝජන ?

ලයන් ල මෙහෙන් ඉගෙන ගත්ත පාඩමේ හැටියට තව බිලියන් ගණන් මෙහෙ අරන් ඇවිත් ආපහු මැජික් පෙන්නන්න හදයි කියල මා නම් හිතන්නේ නැහැ .
හිතන අය හිතුවට අපිට ප්‍රශ්නෙකුත් නැහැ .

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@sanju351 wrote:
@smallville wrote:The problem in the view is that one person comes promising magic and others try to believe that magic.

This is like buying an iphone 4s clone from pettah market and sell it by saying "made in California, designed in China"

U never know what's inside unless ur a pro at it or silly enuf to buy it.

lol!

I have only one question only - Why you are so worried about others loosing money if truly they are losing ..

දීපන්කො පුළුවන් නම් උත්තර !


BTW, can you merge http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t25551p25-gregw0003#151076 to this topic

marusira


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:(මේ ටික ලියන්න වෙන්නේ සුද්ද සිංහලෙන් .)

මේ කියන කිසිම දෙයක් වෙන්නේ නැත
අපේ මිනිස්සුන්ට හාට් ඇටැක් හදවපු ලයන් හාට් ල නැවත මේ පැත්ත පළාතේ එන්නේ නැත.
ඒ අය නියම ගේම් ගහපු ඉන්වෙස්ට්මන්ට් ෆන්ඩ් එකක්. ඒ අය වෙනත් රටවල මේ වොරන්ට් සෙල්ලම කළා . මහන්සි වී Google කර බලන්න .
අපේ මිනිස්සු ගොනාට අන්දන්න හැදුවට නොසිතු ලෙස එය මෙහෙ කරන්න බැරි උනා.
මතකද දියමන්ති ආකාර පිටින් ගත්ත හැටි. දියමන්ති මැජික් පෙන්නල අපේ සේසතම අරන් යන්න හැදුවේ
අපි ඒ දිනවලම කෙලින්ම කිව්වා ඒවා document වල අයිතිය මාරු කිරීමක් පමණයි කියල . දැන් කෝ දියමන්ති ?

දැන් ඒ අය ළඟ ඔය කුණු කරෝල ගානට තියෙන වොරන්ට් මිලියන් 954 පුළුවන් නම් සත පහ ගානේ හරි විකුණයි .
අපි අත් කැඩෙනකම් ටයිප් කරලත් අහන්නේ නැතුව 100 ගණන් වලට වොරන්ට් ගත්ත අය ගැන කණගාටුයි.

මා පන්ති මිත්‍ර අපේ ක්‍රිකට් කැප්ටන් දේවා එසේ මෙසේ බඩුවක් නොවේ. ආපහු බලු උන සිංහ ලට ඕක යනවා නම් ඔහු අත ගහන්නේ
නැහැ .
16 ට විකුණලා මොන කෙහෙල් මලටද 30-40 ට ගන්නේ ?

වොරන්ට් කන්වර්ට් කරන්නේ ආයෝජනයට මුදල් ලබා ගන්න.
මොනවද ඔය අලුතින් කරන්න යන ආයෝජන ?

ලයන් ල මෙහෙන් ඉගෙන ගත්ත පාඩමේ හැටියට තව බිලියන් ගණන් මෙහෙ අරන් ඇවිත් ආපහු මැජික් පෙන්නන්න හදයි කියල මා නම් හිතන්නේ නැහැ .
හිතන අය හිතුවට අපිට ප්‍රශ්නෙකුත් නැහැ .

එතකොට දේව මොකටද සින්හලගේ පවට කරගැහුවේ?

Jana1


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sanju351 wrote:
@slstock wrote:Question is why would Lionhart want to sell regular shares, and buy with warrants later for much higher price ( more than double) ?

Answer is simple ..
Share price will be moved Above 60 levels within next few months ..
Then they are at the wining end ..Taking control of the company for 50% Price -

Your comment doesn't make any sense. Seems like dream of 2013. Good luck... If N will go to 60, then Lionhart is not fool to exit at 17...

Jana1


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sanju351 wrote:
@smallville wrote:All these short, med and long term plans might fail if GREG has alternative plans... We still not sure what LH going do abt their warrants, do we?
Even if they sell their lot, would our guys have money to buy?
At least would another party buy warrants and wait for a long time to convert their lot by paying a thumping amount for that?
Cant anyone start a good company with that much of money and run for at least 2-3 years?

GREG is going at NAV value now and why would it have a value over 50 is in question when the company does next to nothing new. Then this question raises eyebrows again with another question "Why on Earth GREG warrants have to pass 10-15 levels without GREG going above 50-60?"

I would also be extra careful looking at the new involved parties. This was a sure play from 13-15 but now its a gamble.. More dangerous than REEF which at least we know involved in hotel business.

One can buy and hold to see the magic. But a company which has not paid dividends for the entire period we know would be a risk to hold.

At this price why would one not buy a company like PLC or COCR at least for the foreseeable future those companies can have? Cuz everyone is interested in earning a quick buck and failed to realize the potential risk they might get in to.


Tell the forum Readers who is paying you and who is behind you - You all are acting on a personnel agenda ..and we dont Buy what you say bosss ..Dont get upset when others are lossing money if they loose at all ..

Stock trading is anyway a gamble world wide up to an extent ..

@ Mr. Sanju:

Smallville's points are just one view and well explained view. We don't think that they are paid doing non-sense job. We appreciate his Job and sensible views. Your ideas seems you are poor trader with dreams of mirracles. I totally agree with his points. Even Greg hit 60 no1 worries about that...

VISA


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
what the nav of greg. is it around 24 ?

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@marusira wrote:

එතකොට දේව මොකටද සින්හලගේ පවට කරගැහුවේ?

මේක මේ වෙලාවේ ලියන එක සුදුසු ද නැද්ද කියන ගැටලුව එනවා. මොකද දහස් ගණනකගේ පුද්ගලික ලාබ පාඩු GREG ගේ ඉදිරි හැසිරීම මත තීරණය වෙන නිසා .
මේ පහත දේ මට හිතෙන හැටි පමණයි .
මෙය සම්පුර්ණයෙන් වැරදි හෝ වෙනස් විය හැකිය යන්න මුලින්ම කිව යුතුයි.

දැනට ලබන ලාබ පාඩු කෙසේ වෙතත් GREG යටතේ ඇති ආයතන, ඒ යටතේ ඇති දේපල ගැන අපි දන්නවා . දේවසුරේන්ද්‍ර අවස්ථාව බලල අයිති ලබා ගැනීමේ ක්‍රම වේදය ක්‍රියාත්මක කළා විය හැකියි.
එවිට ඇතිවන ගැටලුව හා අනතුර තමයි ඔවුන් ගත් කොටස් ප්‍රමාණය වගේ 7 ගුණයක් පමණ වන වොරන්ට් ලයන් ළඟ තිබීම .

මට නම් දැනෙන්නේ මේවා අහෝසි වෙන බවයි. ඔවුන් රුපියල් බිලියන් 30ක් ලංකාවට ඉදිරි වසර 1-2 තුල ගෙන එනවා යයි දැනට නම් නොසිතමි. ඒ ගැන තම වැඩි ආරක්ෂාව සඳහා දෙ පාර්ශ්වය අතර ගිවිසුමක් පවා දේවා විසින් ඇති කරගෙන තිබෙන්න පුළුවන් .
එවිට හිමිකාරිත්වය හා කොටස් වටිනාකම දියවී යාමක් සිදු නොවේ.

මෙය මෙසේ සිදු වේ යයි උප කල්පනය කල හොත් ඔහු විසින් ගෙවූ මුදල හා පාලන බලය ලැබූ ආයතන වල අනාගත වටිනාකම ගැන අප බැලිය යුතුයි .
දේශීය ආයෝජකයින් ළඟ ඇති වොරන්ට් වල මිල කෙසේ වෙතත් GREG සඳහා දැනට ඇති මිල මෙන් කිහිප ගුණයක් දක්වා පවා වටිනාකමක් අනාගතයේදී ඇති කර ගන්න ඉඩ තිබේ. ඒ සඳහා වසර 2-3 කාලයක් ගත විය හැකියි.

(ඉහත දැක්වුයේ මා දුටු සිහිනයක් පමණකි )


-----
08.44 a.m.
පසුව ලියමි.

GREG පසුගිය වාර්තාව අනුව
Total Assets 13.06 billion
Total Equity 9.7 billion
කොටසක අගය රු. 24/-

සිදුවී ඇති ගනු දෙනුව අනුව කොටස් 50% ක් අයිති කර ගැනීම සඳහා ගෙවිය යුතු මුදල 16/- බැගින් රු. බිලියන 2.9.
පාලනය සඳහා ලැබුණු වත්කම ( වගකීම් ඉවත් කර ) රු. බිලියන් 9.7 .
නැවත මිල කල විට මෙම අගය බිලියන් 10 - 12 අතර වීමට ඉඩ තිබේ.



Last edited by Chinwi on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding financial data)

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum