1) Investment Outlook 2013 -
Gold Prices will fall, Oil prices will rise -
2) There will be many more sex scandals -
3) There will be accounting frauds being
4) Disaster Outlook 2013 -
There would still be natural disasters – big
fires, floods, strong winds, typhoon,
volcanoes, tsunami, earthquakes -
5) Property prices will remain stable and rise
towards the end -
6) Money could be quite tight for some and some
could go bankrupt while some may loose their
job causing tightness in money
7) Characteristics of People - People will become
more hot tempered and even tell lies. Some
would start to have roving eyes. People would
want to have more sex.
There is a strong competition among fire
industries like those in electrical and electronic
companies, restaurants, stock exchanges,
lighting shops, accounting firms.
9) This year, the sicknesses to take note are -
heart attacks, high blood pressure, heat stroke,
kidney, sexual organs, urine infection and Aids.
10) Currency Outlook 2013 -
US Dollars will remain stable -
11) There is a possibility of a terrorist attack -
12) There will still be car/plane/ship accidents but
lesser than last year’s.
13) Market Outlook 2013 -
Share prices in the stock market would be
unstable and even fall but rises towards the end -
14) There will be more regulations made by the
Stock Exchange -
15) More people would be feeling very sad,
unhappy most of the time. Some may even loose
hot temper and get very agitated, angry or even
16) Stock Market - the share prices of “Earth
Stocks” in the Stock Market will rise the most
hence property stocks or company which build
houses (property developers) would do very well.
17) An explosion or any fire in forest occurring
anywhere will indicate that the Wooden Horse
Year, 2014 is here.