FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CSF Warrants

CSF Warrants

+19
kerry packer
kasun333
LSE
Light of Hope
Hawk Eye
smallville
besthope
Chutta
Gainer
Gaja
mark
KDDND
Arena
Redbulls
investor1984
SL.Market
sisira.wijeweera
hariesha
Slstock
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1CSF Warrants Empty CSF Warrants Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:03 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

Just so you guys know what you are doing.

CSF. W are supposed to convert at Rs 12.

Share is trading at Rs 8.7 today. So the warrant are worthless.


If you are playing with CSF warrants, i believe they are supposed to expire in a few months. So this is just reminder to play safe Wink

2CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:22 pm

hariesha


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yes, Normal share is safer. CSF.W0021 is risky and may give you good short term returns as well as can make your investment zero.

3CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 10:38 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

Retailers

I resurrect this as a social reminder. I do n;t know what is in store for the next 20 days.

But unless CSF.N goes up, be aware about the warrant situation

At the time of posting this it is trading Rs 1.1

4CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 1:54 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics


I really hope retailers took note when I posted this today.

Warrants are now 0.6 and no buyers!

50% drop in few hours.


5CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 4:07 pm

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

slstock wrote:
I really hope retailers took note when I posted this today.

Warrants are now 0.6 and no buyers!

50% drop in few hours.



Thanks Sistock

6CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 4:13 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

slstock wrote:Just so you guys know what you are doing.

CSF. W are supposed to convert at Rs 12.

Share is trading at Rs 8.7 today. So the warrant are worthless.


If you are playing with CSF warrants, i believe they are supposed to expire in a few months. So this is just reminder to play safe Wink

You did the great job here for avoid some people going into the trouble...

7CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 6:26 pm

investor1984

investor1984
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

SL.Market wrote:
slstock wrote:Just so you guys know what you are doing.

CSF. W are supposed to convert at Rs 12.

Share is trading at Rs 8.7 today. So the warrant are worthless.


If you are playing with CSF warrants, i believe they are supposed to expire in a few months. So this is just reminder to play safe Wink

You did the great job here for avoid some people going into the trouble...


CSF is heavily manipulated & highly over valued share... But I dont understand the rationale behind today's sudden crash of CSF.W ( Some might say that no basis is needed for this type of share to fall .. AGREE) , still ....

Exercise price for Warrant is RS 12.. So technically this has no value bcoz the Voting share is trading @ 10. But There was no reason for Warrant to go down by 60 cents bcoz voting did not go down as much..

No news of directors disposing the Warrant is still informed to CSE , Today's Warrant trading quantity is no way near a directors dealing quantity.. So I assume that all the big shots who holds the Voting share is still holding the Warrants too.. So I was wondering whether .. Is this a start of another manipulation??? Is someone trying to collect Warrants expecting a rise in the price in Voting share in the near future???

Is someone or group of people getting ready to push the CSF.N above Rs 12???

( But my personal opinion is CSF.N & W is not a share worth keeping in portfolio if u expect a good night sleep )

To clear my point again... I AGREE WITH U ALL THAT CSF.N & CSF.W are CRAPS.. But what I am trying to say is something fishy is goin on... BCoz there is no reason for Warrant to crash this much today ( I am not saying that Warrant is worth more than 60 cents ... For it to go down today... There is no reason )

8CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

When something without fundamentals is held at inflated value , it is a matter of time until something can go wrong.


What is in store in the future for CSF or whether there is a manipulation plan, us retailers don;t know. So this is very high risk at this stage.

Unless someone is willing to take a great risk( maybe will high reward) with CSF, we should remember the lesson learnt from past : certain rights/warrants ended up at 10 cents with No one to buy.

Maybe there is some internal party to convert all warrant at Rs 12. We don;t know.

But I am talking about the risk of the retailers here. there is chance you can gain handsomely or loose all your money.


I have CDB /GLAS and atleast I know it has fundamentals and in the worst even if the share drops in value I will get a dividend But if I have CSF warrants ???

9CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 7:51 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

investor1984 wrote:
SL.Market wrote:
slstock wrote:Just so you guys know what you are doing.

CSF. W are supposed to convert at Rs 12.

Share is trading at Rs 8.7 today. So the warrant are worthless.


If you are playing with CSF warrants, i believe they are supposed to expire in a few months. So this is just reminder to play safe Wink

You did the great job here for avoid some people going into the trouble...


CSF is heavily manipulated & highly over valued share... But I dont understand the rationale behind today's sudden crash of CSF.W ( Some might say that no basis is needed for this type of share to fall .. AGREE) , still ....

Exercise price for Warrant is RS 12.. So technically this has no value bcoz the Voting share is trading @ 10. But There was no reason for Warrant to go down by 60 cents bcoz voting did not go down as much..

No news of directors disposing the Warrant is still informed to CSE , Today's Warrant trading quantity is no way near a directors dealing quantity.. So I assume that all the big shots who holds the Voting share is still holding the Warrants too.. So I was wondering whether .. Is this a start of another manipulation??? Is someone trying to collect Warrants expecting a rise in the price in Voting share in the near future???

Is someone or group of people getting ready to push the CSF.N above Rs 12???

( But my personal opinion is CSF.N & W is not a share worth keeping in portfolio if u expect a good night sleep )

To clear my point again... I AGREE WITH U ALL THAT CSF.N & CSF.W are CRAPS.. But what I am trying to say is something fishy is goin on... BCoz there is no reason for Warrant to crash this much today ( I am not saying that Warrant is worth more than 60 cents ... For it to go down today... There is no reason )

Only reason disappointment of the market nature, most of the pigs were thinking that craps also fly like bluechips in the so called bull run.

10CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 8:25 pm

investor1984

investor1984
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Redbulls wrote:
investor1984 wrote:
SL.Market wrote:
slstock wrote:Just so you guys know what you are doing.

CSF. W are supposed to convert at Rs 12.

Share is trading at Rs 8.7 today. So the warrant are worthless.


If you are playing with CSF warrants, i believe they are supposed to expire in a few months. So this is just reminder to play safe Wink

You did the great job here for avoid some people going into the trouble...


CSF is heavily manipulated & highly over valued share... But I dont understand the rationale behind today's sudden crash of CSF.W ( Some might say that no basis is needed for this type of share to fall .. AGREE) , still ....

Exercise price for Warrant is RS 12.. So technically this has no value bcoz the Voting share is trading @ 10. But There was no reason for Warrant to go down by 60 cents bcoz voting did not go down as much..

No news of directors disposing the Warrant is still informed to CSE , Today's Warrant trading quantity is no way near a directors dealing quantity.. So I assume that all the big shots who holds the Voting share is still holding the Warrants too.. So I was wondering whether .. Is this a start of another manipulation??? Is someone trying to collect Warrants expecting a rise in the price in Voting share in the near future???

Is someone or group of people getting ready to push the CSF.N above Rs 12???

( But my personal opinion is CSF.N & W is not a share worth keeping in portfolio if u expect a good night sleep )

To clear my point again... I AGREE WITH U ALL THAT CSF.N & CSF.W are CRAPS.. But what I am trying to say is something fishy is goin on... BCoz there is no reason for Warrant to crash this much today ( I am not saying that Warrant is worth more than 60 cents ... For it to go down today... There is no reason )

Only reason disappointment of the market nature, most of the pigs were thinking that craps also fly like bluechips in the so called bull run.

If Disappointment is the reason... Why aren't they disappointed with Voting share??? Warrant is crap then Voting share is crap too... Isn't Warrant the depending variable??? Shouldn't it react to the volatility of the Voting share??? How-come suddenly Warrant became this independent??? With its own movement????

11CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 9:50 pm

Arena


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

There is a crystal clear reason for Csf..w to touch 10 cents immediately just like what happen to Greg..........By now we should pay Rs -2 .00 for this warrant.

How ever there will be a trading opportunity in coming days with this warrant.

As per the volumes traded last few weeks there is a good possibility for N share to touch 12-13 level but y we risk money like that.

12CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Mon May 27, 2013 10:53 pm

hariesha


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

slstock wrote:
I really hope retailers took note when I posted this today.

Warrants are now 0.6 and no buyers!

50% drop in few hours.



They took note of your post and decided to suicide. Is that what had happened?

"Warrants are now 0.6 and no buyers! "

I don't have anything against you; but I think you have deprived the chance for them to sell slowly as what happened during last several days. It took about two weeks to come down to 1.10 from 1.50 and less than one hour to erode another 50%.

As I and slstock have posted earlier in this topic, market has shown the risk factor of CSF.W21. For those who still hold the W21, the last trading day may be 14th of next month. Payment by 1st week of July. As someone has posted about directors holding, I think they have sold much earlier, when the warrant was above 3/-. Probably they may buy back in the coming weeks at lessor prices as what happened in last REEF conversion.

13CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Tue May 28, 2013 5:42 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

Hariesha,

I am not sure what you are getting at with regard to " I think you have deprived the chance for them to sell slowly " You make it sound like I am the cause for this fall.

I started this post to educate newcomers/retailers in February. Yesterday I only reminded as a social obligation since many newcomers buy warrants without knowledge ( beacuse it is cheap) of what they are getting into.

Before I resurrected this topic, I saw the price dropping from rs 1.2 to 1.1/1.0 and that what triggered me to remind again.


If my post had an effect to retailers , then they had months to notice it and also millions of shares were trade between Rs 1.1 - 0.9 after I posted before it went to Rs 0.6 ( any retailer if following the post could have got out then if that was the concern) .


Now whether manipulators have an idea to collect lower and push price up I dont; know. Yes It can happen.


But my message is simple

Newcomers,

1) Know the present situation with CSF warrants . There is possibility for this to drop to Rs 0.1 and as well as a possilbity a manipulator to take this higher again ( big capital gain)

2) If you buy Warrant and plan to convert you have to pay Rs 12 for CSF.N. But CSF Rs 10 at this time. Can CSF so to Rs 13 and warrants to rs 1 again. I don't know.

It is a risk you take.




hariesha wrote:
slstock wrote:
I really hope retailers took note when I posted this today.

Warrants are now 0.6 and no buyers!

50% drop in few hours.



They took note of your post and decided to suicide. Is that what had happened?

"Warrants are now 0.6 and no buyers! "

I don't have anything against you; but I think you have deprived the chance for them to sell slowly as what happened during last several days. It took about two weeks to come down to 1.10 from 1.50 and less than one hour to erode another 50%.

As I and slstock have posted earlier in this topic, market has shown the risk factor of CSF.W21. For those who still hold the W21, the last trading day may be 14th of next month. Payment by 1st week of July. As someone has posted about directors holding, I think they have sold much earlier, when the warrant was above 3/-. Probably they may buy back in the coming weeks at lessor prices as what happened in last REEF conversion.

14CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Tue May 28, 2013 9:22 am

KDDND

KDDND
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

slstock wrote:Hariesha,

I am not sure what you are getting at with regard to " I think you have deprived the chance for them to sell slowly " You make it sound like I am the cause for this fall.

I started this post to educate newcomers/retailers in February. Yesterday I only reminded as a social obligation since many newcomers buy warrants without knowledge ( beacuse it is cheap) of what they are getting into.

Before I resurrected this topic, I saw the price dropping from rs 1.2 to 1.1/1.0 and that what triggered me to remind again.


If my post had an effect to retailers , then they had months to notice it and also millions of shares were trade between Rs 1.1 - 0.9 after I posted before it went to Rs 0.6 ( any retailer if following the post could have got out then if that was the concern) .


Now whether manipulators have an idea to collect lower and push price up I dont; know. Yes It can happen.


But my message is simple

Newcomers,

1) Know the present situation with CSF warrants . There is possibility for this to drop to Rs 0.1 and as well as a possilbity a manipulator to take this higher again ( big capital gain)

2) If you buy Warrant and plan to convert you have to pay Rs 12 for CSF.N. But CSF Rs 10 at this time. Can CSF so to Rs 13 and warrants to rs 1 again. I don't know.

It is a risk you take.




hariesha wrote:
slstock wrote:
I really hope retailers took note when I posted this today.

Warrants are now 0.6 and no buyers!

50% drop in few hours.



They took note of your post and decided to suicide. Is that what had happened?

"Warrants are now 0.6 and no buyers! "

I don't have anything against you; but I think you have deprived the chance for them to sell slowly as what happened during last several days. It took about two weeks to come down to 1.10 from 1.50 and less than one hour to erode another 50%.

As I and slstock have posted earlier in this topic, market has shown the risk factor of CSF.W21. For those who still hold the W21, the last trading day may be 14th of next month. Payment by 1st week of July. As someone has posted about directors holding, I think they have sold much earlier, when the warrant was above 3/-. Probably they may buy back in the coming weeks at lessor prices as what happened in last REEF conversion.

Thank you SLSTOCK....
I appreciate your reminder and advise for the beginners... cheers cheers cheers

15CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 11:11 am

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

cheers who took the risk and win Smile

16CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 11:15 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

If you hold warrants at high prices , a second life might arise .

Now trade smartly and don't get caught at the top .

I see warrant prices are also jumping with CSF.N but theratically conversion is at Rs 12 as mentioned before.

These warrants are high risk and high gain/loss.

17CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 1:56 pm

investor1984

investor1984
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

We are living in country with a small market... Direction of the market can be changed by few people the way they want... We dont have market players in this market... So who have enough money can send a stock sky high or crash & burn... Pivot tables, head & shoulder patterns , resistance , support level.. Do they really apply to our market??? What was the support level of the CSF.N & CSF.W... what was the resistance level??? What happened to those???

18CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 3:16 pm

KDDND

KDDND
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

investor1984 wrote:We are living in country with a small market... Direction of the market can be changed by few people the way they want... We dont have market players in this market... So who have enough money can send a stock sky high or crash & burn... Pivot tables, head & shoulder patterns , resistance , support level.. Do they really apply to our market??? What was the support level of the CSF.N & CSF.W... what was the resistance level??? What happened to those???


scratch I agree with u!

19CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Gaja


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Anybody having the holders list?

20CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

high risk and high profits, i bought yesterday 300000 at .40 tomorrow i will sell 1.80

21CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Chutta


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Gainer wrote: high risk and high profits, i bought yesterday 300000 at .40 tomorrow i will sell 1.80

Hmm, Luxury bonus. Based on today trading Patton it may pass even 1.8 also.



Last edited by Chutta on Wed May 29, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

22CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 4:40 pm

besthope


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Gainer wrote: high risk and high profits, i bought yesterday 300000 at .40 tomorrow i will sell 1.80

Can they Split the warrants ? If so, will it be a unwarranted act ? Then will you be gainer or loser ?
why dont you give party for forum and everybody a treat.

23CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 5:26 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

obviously the manipulation has started and for the warrant conversion to be success N needs to be in 14-15 range..

Now it seems like its a retailers game. At least directors or controlling parties would exerciser is the hope of bigger fool.. LOL

Market creates opportunities, well its actually manipulators.. Then smart ppl fish and go home by selling the excess on the way Wink

24CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 5:33 pm

Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye
Expert
Expert

Last two days there were some foreign purchases on CSF. May be from Malaysia

25CSF Warrants Empty Re: CSF Warrants Thu May 30, 2013 8:11 am

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Wadurage katawamatak wevi katiyata
Next month don't buy high price

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum