FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CSF Warrants

CSF Warrants

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 11:15 am

Slstock


Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
If you hold warrants at high prices , a second life might arise .

Now trade smartly and don't get caught at the top .

I see warrant prices are also jumping with CSF.N but theratically conversion is at Rs 12 as mentioned before.

These warrants are high risk and high gain/loss.

22CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 1:56 pm

investor1984


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
We are living in country with a small market... Direction of the market can be changed by few people the way they want... We dont have market players in this market... So who have enough money can send a stock sky high or crash & burn... Pivot tables, head & shoulder patterns , resistance , support level.. Do they really apply to our market??? What was the support level of the CSF.N & CSF.W... what was the resistance level??? What happened to those???

23CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 3:16 pm

KDDND


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@investor1984 wrote:We are living in country with a small market... Direction of the market can be changed by few people the way they want... We dont have market players in this market... So who have enough money can send a stock sky high or crash & burn... Pivot tables, head & shoulder patterns , resistance , support level.. Do they really apply to our market??? What was the support level of the CSF.N & CSF.W... what was the resistance level??? What happened to those???


scratch I agree with u!

24CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Gaja


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Anybody having the holders list?

25CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Gainer


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
high risk and high profits, i bought yesterday 300000 at .40 tomorrow i will sell 1.80

26CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Chutta


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Gainer wrote: high risk and high profits, i bought yesterday 300000 at .40 tomorrow i will sell 1.80

Hmm, Luxury bonus. Based on today trading Patton it may pass even 1.8 also.



Last edited by Chutta on Wed May 29, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

27CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 4:40 pm

besthope


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Gainer wrote: high risk and high profits, i bought yesterday 300000 at .40 tomorrow i will sell 1.80

Can they Split the warrants ? If so, will it be a unwarranted act ? Then will you be gainer or loser ?
why dont you give party for forum and everybody a treat.

28CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 5:26 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
obviously the manipulation has started and for the warrant conversion to be success N needs to be in 14-15 range..

Now it seems like its a retailers game. At least directors or controlling parties would exerciser is the hope of bigger fool.. LOL

Market creates opportunities, well its actually manipulators.. Then smart ppl fish and go home by selling the excess on the way Wink

29CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed May 29, 2013 5:33 pm

Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Last two days there were some foreign purchases on CSF. May be from Malaysia

30CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Thu May 30, 2013 8:11 am

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Wadurage katawamatak wevi katiyata
Next month don't buy high price

31CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Thu May 30, 2013 8:59 am

Light of Hope


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Gainer wrote: high risk and high profits, i bought yesterday 300000 at .40 tomorrow i will sell 1.80

I bought at .5 a little compared to yours

32CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:20 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics


http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/3901370927346_.pdf


Last day of trading June 14th

If warrant are not converted at RS 12 per share by 1st July Warrant value is ZERO.



I hope the people who bought know what they are doing .


33CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:40 pm

LSE

LSE
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@slstock wrote:Just so you guys know what you are doing.

CSF. W are supposed to convert at Rs 12.

Share is trading at Rs 8.7 today. So the warrant are worthless.


If you are playing with CSF warrants, i believe they are supposed to expire in a few months. So this is just reminder to play safe Wink

Dear slstock thank you for your early warning...!!!
But I'm very sad to see that some of your members didn't follow it... Sad

Thank You.

34CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:17 pm

KDDND

KDDND
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I also very sure when it was 10.40 hat this may it to 11 or 12 or close...
Bit GREEDY too...
But for some reason I didn't touch....
may be lack of willingness to take a risk & exit early..... with some profit...
But anyway... its good I didn't touch... during its journey during last few weeks...

But I am so happy to congratulate for the WINNERS of CSF.W & N!

Bit of hard feeling on the members who stucked with CSF.N & W
or who experience of bit of burning from this.......

Play safe & take the best step in coming days!

35CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
How do you know who is telling the truth ( specially the winners) .

I remember that one member said he will nto sell warrants till 1.8.





@KDDND wrote:I also very sure when it was 10.40 hat this may it to 11 or 12 or close...
Bit GREEDY too...
But for some reason I didn't touch....
may be lack of willingness to take a risk & exit early..... with some profit...
But anyway... its good I didn't touch... during its journey during last few weeks...

But I am so happy to congratulate for the WINNERS of CSF.W & N!

Bit of hard feeling on the members who stucked with CSF.N & W
or who experience of bit of burning from this.......

Play safe & take the best step in coming days!

36CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:39 pm

KDDND

KDDND
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Smile Hi slstock

U r absolutely right & I am so happy with your question...!
There may be some members who says...
truth... half truth... thing not correct.... half false... totally misleading...
Poor me also have same question and don't know how to know it well....
but just think at least most of the members saying the good thing... rightly...
The only way to stay & live with some members....
But i agree there are some members with whom very easy to live comfortably.....
lets improve our qualities.... of learn to understand & feel the pain as well as gain of ourself & others...as much as same way!
GL!

*** I too remember some of our members said some BIG things...
I hope & wish they too WON the game! unless they are BROKERS or AGENTs' of the BROKER firms...

Good Luck to individual investors & followers..!!!!
TC!


@slstock wrote:How do you know who is telling the truth ( specially the winners) .

I remember that one member said he will nto sell warrants till 1.8.





@KDDND wrote:I also very sure when it was 10.40 hat this may it to 11 or 12 or close...
Bit GREEDY too...
But for some reason I didn't touch....
may be lack of willingness to take a risk & exit early..... with some profit...
But anyway... its good I didn't touch... during its journey during last few weeks...

But I am so happy to congratulate for the WINNERS of CSF.W & N!

Bit of hard feeling on the members who stucked with CSF.N & W
or who experience of bit of burning from this.......

Play safe & take the best step in coming days!

37CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:03 pm

LSE

LSE
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@KDDND wrote:Smile Hi slstock

U r absolutely right & I am so happy with your question...!
There may be some members who says...
truth... half truth... thing not correct.... half false... totally misleading...
Poor me also have same question and don't know how to know it well....
but just think at least most of the members saying the good thing... rightly...
The only way to stay & live with some members....
But i agree there are some members with whom very easy to live comfortably.....
lets improve our qualities.... of learn to understand & feel the pain as well as gain of ourself & others...as much as same way!
GL!

*** I too remember some of our members said some BIG things...
I hope & wish they too WON the game! unless they are BROKERS or AGENTs' of the BROKER firms...

Good Luck to individual investors & followers..!!!!
TC!


@slstock wrote:How do you know who is telling the truth ( specially the winners) .

I remember that one member said he will nto sell warrants till 1.8.





@KDDND wrote:I also very sure when it was 10.40 hat this may it to 11 or 12 or close...
Bit GREEDY too...
But for some reason I didn't touch....
may be lack of willingness to take a risk & exit early..... with some profit...
But anyway... its good I didn't touch... during its journey during last few weeks...

But I am so happy to congratulate for the WINNERS of CSF.W & N!

Bit of hard feeling on the members who stucked with CSF.N & W
or who experience of bit of burning from this.......

Play safe & take the best step in coming days!

Dear slstock & KDDND Good one.. I personally appreciate your comments...
This forum need members like you... There are many talented player in this forum... They doing an excellent job here & help each other... We need to improve our qualities then only we can win this game as a team.... cheers... cheers

Thank You.

38CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:10 pm

kasun333


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
remember that game is not over yet lol!

39CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:37 pm

KDDND

KDDND
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kasun333 wrote:remember that game is not over yet lol!

yes yes..........
but if the buyers...& owners of big sell orders...are same in during today & yesterday...
there will be different game of DRAMA tomorrow or day after!

Otherwise baduma thamai!

Anyway GOOD LUCK to players of CSF.....!

kerry packer

kerry packer
Stock Trader
()-නේෂන් ලංකා මුදල් සමාගමේ කොටස් බලපත්‍ර ගනුදෙනු විම මෙම 14 දා අවසන් වන බැවින් එහි සාමාන්‍ය කොටසක මිළ රුපියල් 12 කට වඩා ඉහළ අගයකට ඉහළ නංවා ලිමට මේ වන විට වෙළෙඳ පොළේ කෘතිම මිළදි ගැනිමේ රැල්ලක් එහි සාමාන්‍ය කොටස් විෂයෙහි පසුගියදා පැන නැගි තිබුණද අද එය විශාල විකුණුම් පිඩනයක් දක්වා පසු බැස්ස බව කොටස් වෙළෙඳ පොළ විශ්ලේෂකයෝ පවසති.



Last edited by slstock on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This website is more of gossip than news( until proven otherwise) So pl don;t mention here)

41CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:47 pm

kingraj1

kingraj1
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@kasun333 wrote:remember that game is not over yet lol!

නේෂන් ලංකා හි අධ්‍යක්ෂ වික්ටර් රමණන් නැමැත්තා මෙහි කොටස් මිලියන10 කට අධික ප්‍රමාණයක් මිළදි ගන්නා බවට පසුගිය දිනවල දැඩි ප්‍රචාරයක් වෙළෙඳ පොළේ ගෙන ගියද මේ වන විට ඔහු මිළදි ගෙන ඇත්තේ කොටස් මිලියන 1.9 කට ආසන්න ප්‍රමානයක් බවද වෙළෙඳ පොළ නිවේදන අධ්‍යයනයේදි පෙනි යයි.( )

Game is not over yet Question Question



Last edited by slstock on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : this website is more of gossip than news( until proven otherwise) So don;t mention link here)

42CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Gaja


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@KDDND wrote:Smile Hi slstock

U r absolutely right & I am so happy with your question...!
There may be some members who says...
truth... half truth... thing not correct.... half false... totally misleading...
Poor me also have same question and don't know how to know it well....
but just think at least most of the members saying the good thing... rightly...
The only way to stay & live with some members....
But i agree there are some members with whom very easy to live comfortably.....
lets improve our qualities.... of learn to understand & feel the pain as well as gain of ourself & others...as much as same way!
GL!

*** I too remember some of our members said some BIG things...
I hope & wish they too WON the game! unless they are BROKERS or AGENTs' of the BROKER firms...

Good Luck to individual investors & followers..!!!!
TC!


@slstock wrote:How do you know who is telling the truth ( specially the winners) .

I remember that one member said he will nto sell warrants till 1.8.





@KDDND wrote:I also very sure when it was 10.40 hat this may it to 11 or 12 or close...
Bit GREEDY too...
But for some reason I didn't touch....
may be lack of willingness to take a risk & exit early..... with some profit...
But anyway... its good I didn't touch... during its journey during last few weeks...

But I am so happy to congratulate for the WINNERS of CSF.W & N!

Bit of hard feeling on the members who stucked with CSF.N & W
or who experience of bit of burning from this.......

Play safe & take the best step in coming days!

Friends Don't worry about what people says, if they actually make profits its good, but if they think they are cheating others, in fact they are cheating them self.

43CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:56 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
Yes we dont know whether they plan to more games. They may. They may not.

If there is an experienced member who want to play with warrants no problem.

But New comers should know what will happen to the warrants they hold. They should not be deceived to statement made here so they buy high without knowledge due to it.

See below
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t29161-csf-gandada-epada#171281


@kasun333 wrote:remember that game is not over yet lol!

44CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:19 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
He bought 7.5 mil shares on june 10th

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/1741370940662_368.pdf

@kingraj1 wrote:
@kasun333 wrote:remember that game is not over yet lol!

නේෂන් ලංකා හි අධ්‍යක්ෂ වික්ටර් රමණන් නැමැත්තා මෙහි කොටස් මිලියන10 කට අධික ප්‍රමාණයක් මිළදි ගන්නා බවට පසුගිය දිනවල දැඩි ප්‍රචාරයක් වෙළෙඳ පොළේ ගෙන ගියද මේ වන විට ඔහු මිළදි ගෙන ඇත්තේ කොටස් මිලියන 1.9 කට ආසන්න ප්‍රමානයක් බවද වෙළෙඳ පොළ නිවේදන අධ්‍යයනයේදි පෙනි යයි.( )

Game is not over yet Question Question

45CSF Warrants - Page 2 Empty Re: CSF Warrants Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:06 am

KDDND

KDDND
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@slstock!

I agree with you.... SLSTOCK!
as beginner... I have or I should have a different game...in CSE
experts may have different game...SURE BIG GAMES

BUT I REALLY & HONESTLY APPRECIATE & HEARTFULLY REMEMBER YOUR SERVICE... its is MAINLY FOR BEGINNERS LIKE ME....
TO SAVE US...
TO PROTECT US....
TO EDUCATE US....
TO WARN US......


experts they knows MANY THINGS...... & they can bear many things.... not like us!

Thx SLSTOCK working for US!
pls continue... pls..... Smile


@slstock wrote:Yes we dont know whether they plan to more games. They may. They may not.

If there is an experienced member who want to play with warrants no problem.

But New comers should know what will happen to the warrants they hold. They should not be deceived to statement made here so they buy high without knowledge due to it.

See below
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t29161-csf-gandada-epada#171281


@kasun333 wrote:remember that game is not over yet lol!

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum