FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

නොනිමි පහන බේරා ගමු Vote_lcap68%නොනිමි පහන බේරා ගමු Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
නොනිමි පහන බේරා ගමු Vote_lcap18%නොනිමි පහන බේරා ගමු Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
නොනිමි පහන බේරා ගමු Vote_lcap13%නොනිමි පහන බේරා ගමු Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!!
by cseguide Yesterday at 11:30 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by LHW Yesterday at 10:35 pm

» WATAWALA PLANTATION PLC (WATA.N0000)
by Niwa Yesterday at 10:22 pm

» ELPL-WATA-UDPL
by Niwa Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Dusit Thani Sri Lanka project halted?
by js71 Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» BOGALA GRAPHITE LANKA PLC
by cheetah Yesterday at 8:19 pm

» WATA good times are ahead
by cseguide Yesterday at 8:16 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by jaya Yesterday at 6:50 pm

» EXPO/BILL/LOLC
by SAGA Yesterday at 6:35 pm

» The fate of NIFL .. CLC .. LOFC under LOCH
by Shivanthini Yesterday at 3:57 pm

» CLC - Bull & Bear LOCKED HORNS - can blast at any time.
by Shivanthini Yesterday at 3:55 pm

» CFLB hidden gem
by skyfall Yesterday at 2:13 pm

» LLUB Dividend
by rajithasahan Yesterday at 1:49 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by invest thinker Yesterday at 11:36 am

» Next Bull - ELPL/Elpitiya Plantation
by Tissa Yesterday at 6:31 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Ekanayake90 Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:52 pm

» What happen to Dhammika Perera
by Basu Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:48 pm

» AEL becomes the major producer & supplier of asphalt concrete in Sri Lanka
by samaritan Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:44 pm

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION PLC (KOTA.N0000)
by Tissa Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:38 am

» ELPITIYA PLANTATIONS PLC (ELPL.N0000)
by Tissa Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:12 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » DAILY CHRONICLE™ » නොනිමි පහන බේරා ගමු

නොනිමි පහන බේරා ගමු

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
නොනිමි පහන බේරා ගමු
කොළඹ විශ්ව විද්‍යාලයේ ඉගනුම ලබන දක්ෂ දරුවෙකු වූ පහන් අද රොහල් සයනයේ උපකරණයක ආධාරයෙන් නොනිමි සිටින්නට වෙර දරනවා. වයස 6 දී තම ආදරණිය මව අහිමි වුනත් පියාගේ සෙනහස සහ රැකවරණය මැද හැදී වැඩුණු පහන්ව බේරා ගැනීමට ඔහුගේ පියා ඔබෙන් උපකාරය ඉල්ලා සිටිනවා හදිසි මොලයේ සැත්කමකින් පසුව අසාධ්‍යව සිටින ඔහුව සුව කිරීමට ලක්ෂ 40 ක මුදලක් අවශ්‍ය වී ඇත.

නොනිමි පහන බේරා ගමු Pahans10

නොනිමි පහන බේරා ගමු 1014s10

Note : I got a request from a genuine member of this forum to publish this note as he has personally visited the boy who fallen ill suddenly at university. He further stated that the student is in bad condition after initial brain op. at J'pura. Hence thought that anyone whose willing to help this student financially. The parents have to take him to Central - only place in SL to do that operation. Details are presented in the images above.

I'm posting this in news section.
I wish him a speedy recovery. Thanks for your help in advance.
Admin.

smallville

smallville
FB page;

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-My-Best-Friend-in-Sri-Lanka/135542939951477

Chinwi

Chinwi
Batchmates of this boy are going everywhere to collect funds.

I heard lot of students of an A/L tuition class had contributed every cent they had after hearing this sad news and most of them have satisfied only with some tap water for their lunch today. !

As per the facebook updates Dr. Sunil Perera, the best neurosurgeon in Sri Lanka had performed the major operation this evening. Cost of non-reusable apparatus, medicine, ICU expenses etc., and post op needs may go over 5 million LKR.

If any kind person(s) living abroad is willing to contribute they have the following fundrazer page, you can pay by Paypal or C/Card:

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/cSNZ0

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yes, someone very reliable sent me details of this student and can we (forum members) do something collectively.

smallville

smallville
Well all the relevant info has been updated on the image. Acc number was stated hence I wish all our generous members can contribute to save a valuable life.

At a time where any relationship is untrustable, hats off to the person who has opened a separate FB page for his best friend in the name of friendship. After all, we're still the no1 in hospitality.

I wish Pahan a speedy recovery.

Last edited by smallville on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
@smallville wrote:Well all the relevant info has been updated on the image. Acc number was stated hence I wish all our generous members can contribute to save a valuable life.
Thanks & let us do our bits, no matter how small they are and pray for his speedy recovery.

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin
A worthy course. Must help the way we can. Thanks for the info.

Chinwi

Chinwi
I just wanted to tell you, today I learnt my close relative was one of the doctors initially attended to Pahan when he was taken to J’pura hospital with severe headache .

He was referred to the neurologist and within hrs the condition worsened and they had to perform an operation to reduce the pressure inside his brain.

Due to this incidence, we came to know the Neuro-navigational Guidance system needed to do major and risky brain operations like Pahan had is only available at Central.

(Computer-assisted neuronavigation : The image-guided surgery is a valuable aid for safe, helpful and complete removal of tumors of the brain where accurate localization of the lesion is critical. Preoperative planning and intraoperative identification of anatomic landmarks is especially important since it helps to avoid or minimize surgical morbidity and mortality. Interactive image guidance provides a constant display of surgical instrument position during surgery and its relationship with the tumors components, surrounding normal brain, and vascular structures, providing valuable guidance to the surgeon during an operation. The follow-up period usually ranged from 1 month to 48 months (average: 20.1 months) Source: WWW)

Secondly, we are watching one of the greatest efforts done by everyone to save a valuable life of a human being.

Today , I emailed and requested donations from my friends working abroad .

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/cSNZ0 is also working again.

I heard this boy is one of the kindest and well behaved in the batch and he was helping everyone. Even when Tamil students were preparing for their Hindu festival recently, this boy has worked day and night with them because there is lesser number of Tamil mates in the batch.

Please help him and tell everyone you know about this effort.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum