FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by invest thinker Today at 3:35 am

» PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)
by vijay singh Today at 2:26 am

» Maharaja's Advice
by madukp Today at 1:17 am

» Millennial Capital Youtube Channel
by MillennialC Yesterday at 11:54 pm

» Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery?
by xhunter Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Everybody talks about huge selling. That means there are buyers in the market to buy these shares. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 9:17 pm

» Personal Loans in Sri Lanka from Hatton National Bank
by onenine87 Yesterday at 8:34 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Has the CSE reached the peak actually in January?
by FireandWater Yesterday at 6:10 pm

» WindForce Limited IPO
by ishanel2007 Yesterday at 5:44 pm

» Capital Savings Account with high interest rates from HNB Sri Lanka
by menasros Yesterday at 5:05 pm

» Regular Savings Account with benefits from HNB Sri Lanka
by menasros Yesterday at 4:36 pm

» Get Housing Loans |Hatton National Bank - Sri Lanka
by menasros Yesterday at 4:16 pm

» Blossom March
by samaritan Yesterday at 3:59 pm

» New committee to fast-track 289 projects
by judecroos Yesterday at 3:57 pm

» 'Cabraalnomics' vs 'Wijenomics'
by samaritan Yesterday at 3:52 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by Mr. X Yesterday at 11:15 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Wickyz Yesterday at 11:09 am

» ACL post share split trading and the future potential
by sheildskye Yesterday at 11:08 am

» Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex
by MillennialC Yesterday at 12:59 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » DAILY CHRONICLE™ » CIFL - Drama

CIFL - Drama

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21CIFL - Drama  - Page 2 Empty Re: CIFL - Drama Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:34 am

Redbulls


Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@K.Haputantri wrote:Gamblers do not go for gems. They try to polish worthless stones & try to entice gulliable people. When exposed they show their true colours & use abusive language. This is what Sanju351 is doing. He deserves suspension for some time.

Do you know how many ID he has in this forum?
If you follow his threads, you can come to a conclusion.
Suspending him won't help.
In the past he said in this forum that he lost his password and opened another account.(What an intelligent?)
He is the guy who is dancing for his bosses tune.

22CIFL - Drama  - Page 2 Empty Re: CIFL - Drama Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:51 pm

sanju351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:
@K.Haputantri wrote:Gamblers do not go for gems. They try to polish worthless stones & try to entice gulliable people. When exposed they show their true colours & use abusive language. This is what Sanju351 is doing. He deserves suspension for some time.

Do you know how many ID he has in this forum?
If you follow his threads, you can come to a conclusion.
Suspending him won't help.
In the past he said in this forum that he lost his password and opened another account.(What an intelligent?)
He is the guy who is dancing for his bosses tune.

No body can stop others being dreaming my friend - am sure a frock or a cheethayak will suites you better than a shirt and a trouser ..

23CIFL - Drama  - Page 2 Empty Re: CIFL - Drama Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Redbulls


Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@sanju351 wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:
@K.Haputantri wrote:Gamblers do not go for gems. They try to polish worthless stones & try to entice gulliable people. When exposed they show their true colours & use abusive language. This is what Sanju351 is doing. He deserves suspension for some time.

Do you know how many ID he has in this forum?
If you follow his threads, you can come to a conclusion.
Suspending him won't help.
In the past he said in this forum that he lost his password and opened another account.(What an intelligent?)
He is the guy who is dancing for his bosses tune.

No body can stop others being dreaming my friend - am sure a frock or a cheethayak will suites you better than a shirt and a trouser ..
When you are naked,I'll try that for your pleasure.

24CIFL - Drama  - Page 2 Empty Re: CIFL - Drama Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Whitebull


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:
@K.Haputantri wrote:Gamblers do not go for gems. They try to polish worthless stones & try to entice gulliable people. When exposed they show their true colours & use abusive language. This is what Sanju351 is doing. He deserves suspension for some time.

Do you know how many ID he has in this forum?
If you follow his threads, you can come to a conclusion.
Suspending him won't help.
In the past he said in this forum that he lost his password and opened another account.(What an intelligent?)
He is the guy who is dancing for his bosses tune.

No body can stop others being dreaming my friend - am sure a frock or a cheethayak will suites you better than a shirt and a trouser ..
When you are naked,I'll try that for your pleasure.
හාපෝ ලැජ්ජයි ලැජ්ජයි වගේ Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

25CIFL - Drama  - Page 2 Empty Re: CIFL - Drama Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:47 pm

smallville


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@K.Haputantri wrote:Gamblers do not go for gems. They try to polish worthless stones & try to entice gulliable people. When exposed they show their true colours & use abusive language. This is what Sanju351 is doing. He deserves suspension for some time.

Jeez.. Dont tell us to ban him.. We need jokers too right? Twisted Evil

26CIFL - Drama  - Page 2 Empty Re: CIFL - Drama Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:23 pm

Roboticfx

Roboticfx
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Oh guys, You're joking but don't mention how many people go wrong with this kind of fake information. It looks like a huge disaster.

I kindly request our admin to edit or block this post as suitable and I don't interfere it because both of our admins have commented on this.

Thank You! Neutral

27CIFL - Drama  - Page 2 Empty Re: CIFL - Drama Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:46 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
i banned this guy couple of times,btw he had to be banned long tym ago when he talking bulshit abt GREG,BLUE,etc,
i hope stil mods got power to ban?

Isnt it?

also this guy cant be a joker,he know what he dng,if nt he must have vanished from mkt at last bear phase..

28CIFL - Drama  - Page 2 Empty Re: CIFL - Drama Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:04 am

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@mark wrote:i banned this guy couple of times,btw he had to be banned long tym ago when he talking bulshit abt GREG,BLUE,etc,
i hope stil mods got power to ban?

Isnt it?

also this guy cant be a joker,he know what he dng,if nt he must have vanished from mkt at last bear phase..

Some guys think that they are the ones who knows everything okay sir - you carry on

29CIFL - Drama  - Page 2 Empty Re: CIFL - Drama Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:43 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@sanju351 wrote:
@mark wrote:i banned this guy couple of times,btw he had to be banned long tym ago when he talking bulshit abt GREG,BLUE,etc,
i hope stil mods got power to ban?

Isnt it?

also this guy cant be a joker,he know what he dng,if nt he must have vanished from mkt at last bear phase..

Some guys think that they are the ones who knows everything okay sir - you carry on

At least say something useful once in your forum time, will u?

Nobody comes here to waste time. A person with an avg knowledge on the market activities do not have time to read the jargon. Increasing the forum topics is not our main objective, we look for the quality.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum