FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000)

+15
shakthi1974
Bargain
subash81
MarketResearch
shihan 93
abey
RJ1010
AmateurTrader001
Jana1
Jamez
knockknobbler
K.Haputantri
Redbulls
Whitebull
VISA
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:18 pm

VISA

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

http://www.dailymirror.lk/news/26578-dead-girls-father-gives-evidence.html

What will be impact on share price ?

2NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:11 pm

Whitebull

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

If this is true.....It is really pathetic how the Nawaloka has tried to cover up this thing. And also how the media acted towards this incident. When there is even a small incident in government hospital those buggers are there as සීනි බෝතලේට වහපු කූඹි වගේ
I do not like that this happens to Nawaloka which is managed by reputed Sri Lankan person. But the way they try to cover up this incident is really bad.

3NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:27 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics

Cover up is obvious in Sri Lanka. May be now a days private sector learned from the rulers.

4NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Whitebull

Redbulls wrote:Cover up is obvious in Sri Lanka. May be now a days private sector learned from the rulers.
Always working with agenda.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

5NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

Whitebull wrote:
Redbulls wrote:Cover up is obvious in Sri Lanka. May be now a days private sector learned from the rulers.

Are you talking about yourself?
Thanks. Keep it up.

6NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Whitebull

Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

Thanks. Keep it up.
If you say so Wink
But the problem is the intention behind the agenda....Mine is for unitary and well being of all the communities of this country but Yours is for separatism and well being of one ethnic group of this country.

7NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:05 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

Whitebull wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

Thanks. Keep it up.
If you say so Wink
But the problem is the intention behind the agenda....Mine is for unitary and well being of all the communities of this country but Yours is for separatism and well being of one ethnic group of this country.

I never expect a joke from you mate.

8NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Whitebull

Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

Thanks. Keep it up.
If you say so Wink

I never expect a joke from you mate.
Oho Shocked ...unitaryness and well being of all the communities of this country may be a joke for you but not for me......

9NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:42 am

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

"Mr. D. A. Samaradiwakara
Mr. B.A. Jayasekera
Mr. U.H. Dharmadasa
Mr. J. Dharmadasa
Mr. K.M.N. Piyaratne
Ms. L.C. Pallegedara
Mr. M. T. Ganhewage
Mr. M. Jayaweera
Mr. M. De Saram

Market/Price Manipulation in the shares of Nawaloka Hospitals and / or conspiracy to commit acts to create a false/misleading appearance of an active share market with respective the shares of of Nawaloka Hospitals Ltd.PLC" Source SEC Web site

These were the actions taken by unbiased regulators in the past. I doubt such clean regulations under the current setup. Any way, my question now is, ?Are these proven actions of reputable people. I think we need to allow the law enforcement authorities to do their job.

10NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:16 am

knockknobbler

Manager - Equity Analytics

Whitebull wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
Redbulls wrote:.

These days, we here so much about "UNITARY STATE " in newspapers, speeches of politicians, religious dignatories etc. First time I saw this word in any post in this Forum.
I am puzzled , what it really means ?

Physical boundaries of a country / state ....is it a static thing ?
I have heard the present USA is a coalition of 13 previously separate states. Even they have one country ( Louisiana ? ) from France. In Europe ,country boundaries have changed so many times.

11NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:22 am

Redbulls

Redbulls

knockknobbler wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

These days, we here so much about "UNITARY STATE " in newspapers, speeches of politicians, religious dignatories etc. First time I saw this word in any post in this Forum.

I have heard the present USA is a coalition of 13 previously separate states. Even they have one country ( Louisiana ? ) from France. In Europe ,country boundaries have changed so many times.

Even the poster doesn't know what he is speaking, he only cover his leaders s***, pretending patriotics.

12NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Whitebull

knockknobbler wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

Just search the internet with the phrase....You can easily get the general meaning of unitary state. But when we come to the fine things there are controversies in opinions.

13NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Whitebull

Redbulls wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

Even the poster doesn't know what he is speaking, he only cover his leaders s***, pretending patriotics.
Please try to understand the difference between a Public forum and ur toilet.

14NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

Whitebull wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

Please try to understand the difference between a Public forum and ur toilet.
Seems to be you get little bit nervous, accepting the fact little bit bitter no?
Plus I know very well about the public forum , the second one are you talking about the place where your elected leaders get together to s*** on others?

15NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:15 pm

VISA

I ask about impact on nawaloka share price ????

16NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:20 pm

knockknobbler

VISA wrote:I ask about impact on nawaloka share price ????

In any other Country, this will be a big issue, not only for the share price, but for the whole Organization's reputation and it's future business activities. Share price will drop drastically.
But, I don't think that will happen her. That's why they (the management ) are also not concerned.
Any way , do you consider NHL share seriously ?
(I do not. can give some reasons if you are interested )

17NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:51 pm

knockknobbler

[quote="Whitebull"
But the problem is the intention behind the agenda....Mine is for unitary and well being of all the communities of this country but Yours is for separatism and well being of one ethnic group of this country.[/quote]

[/quote]
Just search the internet with the phrase....You can easily get the general meaning of unitary state. But when we come to the fine things there are controversies in opinions.[/quote]

Searched, got some idea. Thanks.
Actually the interest (of the word) originated due to your statement above........."Mine is for unitary and well being of all the communities of this country "
It is clear there are tensions, problems among communities in this country.
The way the things have developed now, we may have to consider changing the unitary nature of the state, if we are for the "well being of all the communities of this country" . Are we prepared to consider this option ?
I am asking this , because as "investors " we prefer to look at a issue rationally keeping aside ideological, emotional bondage's.

18NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:04 pm

Jamez

Stock Trader

knockknobbler wrote:
VISA wrote:I ask about impact on nawaloka share price ????

In any other Country, this will be a big issue, not only for the share price, but for the whole Organization's reputation and it's future business activities. Share price will drop drastically.
But, I don't think that will happen her. That's why they (the management ) are also not concerned.
Any way , do you consider NHL share seriously ?
(I do not. can give some reasons if you are interested )

Please explain... why you don't take it seriously... I own a few shares.... should I be concerned about this investment...

19NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Whitebull

knockknobbler wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

Just search the internet with the phrase....You can easily get the general meaning of unitary state. But when we come to the fine things there are controversies in opinions.

Actually the interest (of the word) originated due to your statement above........."Mine is for unitary and well being of all the communities of this country "
The way the things have developed now, we may have to consider changing the unitary nature of the state, if we are for the "well being of all the communities of this country" . Are we prepared to consider this option ?
I am asking this , because as "investors " we prefer to look at a issue rationally keeping aside ideological, emotional bondage's.
I do not think unitariness does affect the well being of all the communities. As an example look in to the situation of Colombo. All the communities live harmonically without much problems. Even when LTTE terrorists brutally killed innocent people did Sinhala people attack the tamil community ? Sinhalese are usually non-violence people. They like to live peacefully. Most of the tamil people are also same. Problem is tamil racism of diaspora and tamil politicians. I do not say our politicians are pure white. Unfortunate incident in 1983 was due to shortsightedness of Sinhala politicians.
If those tamil politicians get rid of the tamil racism with separatism we all can live in this country harmonically. Main problem here is tamil racism nothing else.

Last edited by Whitebull on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quotation corrected)

20NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:36 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

Whitebull wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:[quote="Whitebull"

[/quote][/quote]
I do not think unitariness does affect the well being of all the communities. As an example look in to the situation of Colombo. All the communities live harmonically without much problems. Even when LTTE terrorists brutally killed innocent people did Sinhala people attack the tamil community ? Sinhalese are usually non-violence people. They like to live peacefully. Most of the tamil people are also same. Problem is tamil racism of diaspora and tamil politicians. I do not say our politicians are pure white. Unfortunate incident in 1983 was due to shortsightedness of Sinhala politicians.
If those tamil politicians get rid of the tamil racism with separatism we all can live in this country harmonically. Main problem here is tamil racism nothing else. [/quote]

Don't to be a joker.
1958,1977,1983 riots against tamils were planned and engineered by those who came from other planet?
To cover your leaders s***, do not bluff, we know very well about your intention also.

21NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Whitebull

Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

If those tamil politicians get rid of the tamil racism with separatism we all can live in this country harmonically. Main problem here is tamil racism nothing else.

Don't to be a joker.
1958,1977,1983 riots against tamils were planned and engineered by those who came from other planet?
To cover your leaders s***, do not bluff, we know very well about your intention also.
If you have tiny bit of brain you should understand that the main problem here is nothing other than the tamil racism. Those incidents are unwise methods used by Sinhala politicians due to Tamil racism. Unfortunately you can not even understand my intention as you are also blind with tamil racism and your hidden agenda towards separatism.
My posts in these type of threads are not to address people like you but to mention the insight of this problem to Sinhala people and to people with balanced mind because these people have been mislead by false version of this problem.

Last edited by Whitebull on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : quotation corrected)

22NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

Whitebull wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:[quote="Whitebull"

If those tamil politicians get rid of the tamil racism with separatism we all can live in this country harmonically. Main problem here is tamil racism nothing else. [/quote]

Don't to be a joker.
To cover your leaders s***, do not bluff, we know very well about your intention also.[/quote]
If you have tiny bit of brain you should understand that the main problem here is nothing other than the tamil racism. Those incidents are unwise methods used by Sinhala politicians due to Tamil racism. Unfortunately you can not even understand my intention as you are also blind with tamil racism and your hidden agenda towards separatism.
My posts in these type of threads are not to address people like you but to mention the insight of this problem to Sinhala people and to people with balanced mind because these people have been mislead by false version of this problem. [/quote]

In this forum for the speculative shares we do have couple of jokers in different ID.
For political you are the only one and one.
Go and read the news in daily papers most of your leaders are the main racist. Before pointing finger blindly to other communities, think carefully there are threefingers pointing towards you.
I know arguing with stupids who are pretending intelligent is vain.
That is similar to giving as tick to the barking stary dog.
So better to say bye for now.

23NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Jamez

Stock Trader

can u guys please take your community debate to another forum please.... I just want to know about the NHL share....

24NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Whitebull

Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

Don't to be a joker.
My posts in these type of threads are not to address people like you but to mention the insight of this problem to Sinhala people and to people with balanced mind because these people have been mislead by false version of this problem.

In this forum for the speculative shares we do have couple of jokers in different ID.
Go and read the news in daily papers most of your leaders are the main racist. Before pointing finger blindly to other communities, think carefully there are threefingers pointing towards you.
So better to say bye for now.
Pure hatred...Isn't it ? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Whitebull on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quotation corrected)

25NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Empty Re: NAWALOKA HOSPITALS PLC (NHL.N0000) Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Jana1

In simple term, As Sri Lankans, give-up or not accepting other people mistake is our biggest problem. In terms of Tamil problem- every one made mistake finally LTTE grabbed that opportunity. I guess minority should be treated well for any healthy country- because they would have inferiority complex in their mind. Enemies are better people than traitors...Smile.One dad lost his kid in hospital for nothing. Talking about this would be highly inappropriate..

Whitebull wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
knockknobbler wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

Don't to be a joker.
To cover your leaders s***, do not bluff, we know very well about your intention also. [/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
My posts in these type of threads are not to address people like you but to mention the insight of this problem to Sinhala people and to people with balanced mind because these people have been mislead by false version of this problem. [/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

So better to say bye for now.[/quote]
Pure hatred...Isn't it ? Laughing Laughing Laughing
[/quote]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum