FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TIME TO CALL SLT ?
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

» RWSL - WATCH
by sureshot Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:39 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to think about Sri Lanka electricity tariffs

+7
K.Haputantri
Redbulls
Slstock
Whitebull
D.G.Dayaratne
Rapaport
CSE.SAS
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Whitebull

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

slstock wrote:Can you tell me an example of such incident in the developed countries you have visited or learnt about?

No developed country I seen or learnt about lets private companies dance to their own tune. There are commissions, regulations,acts, law enforcement etc. In the least interest groups will start making massive racket and there will be suing.

Whitebull wrote:

Here I am talking about the entire private sector as monopoly. Main concern of private sector is more and more profit. So what if they get united and come to a decision to stop competition in the hope of making more profit. This is happening in so called developed countries. Their economy is mainly on hands of private sector. So their governments have to dance according to their tune even though they do not reveal it.
Do you really think that they may reveal those things ? They have commissions, regulations bla..bla...to maintain their policies. But who are the main characters behind their policy making ?

Slstock

Director - Equity Analytics

No point arguing with you over this.

Whitebull wrote:
slstock wrote:Can you tell me an example of such incident in the developed countries you have visited or learnt about?

No developed country I seen or learnt about lets private companies dance to their own tune. There are commissions, regulations,acts, law enforcement etc. In the least interest groups will start making massive racket and there will be suing.

Whitebull wrote:

Here I am talking about the entire private sector as monopoly. Main concern of private sector is more and more profit. So what if they get united and come to a decision to stop competition in the hope of making more profit. This is happening in so called developed countries. Their economy is mainly on hands of private sector. So their governments have to dance according to their tune even though they do not reveal it.
Do you really think that they may reveal those things ? They have commissions, regulations bla..bla...to maintain their policies. But who are the main characters behind their policy making ?

Whitebull

slstock wrote:No point arguing with you over this.

Whitebull wrote:

Whitebull wrote:

I know you dream about fair and better world....Well it is good but remember everything is not as it looks. If you look in to deep without being prejudiced you may see it.

Redbulls

Whitebull wrote:

Whitebull wrote:

Well said Sir.

No

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Whitebull, chinwi
Anduwata p.... dena ugath modayo dennek. They have direct relations or they are benefiting from the present government.They are blinded and no point arguing with them.Let the show continue.Two days more for another drama.
Fishing harbour,teledrama village without dramas and cricket ground where you cant identify a player even.keep going.

Whitebull

No wrote:Whitebull, chinwi
Anduwata p.... dena ugath modayo dennek. They have direct relations or they are benefiting from the present government.They are blinded and no point arguing with them.Let the show continue.Two days more for another drama.
Fishing harbour,teledrama village without dramas and cricket ground where you cant identify a player even.keep going.
I can not help laughing....You people always think about personal benefits ! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Slstock

Slstock

Yes everything is not as it looks . In Sri lanka or in the world. Not only myself but you should also understand it.

It is good to be patriotic but we need to be fair, open minded and realistic. Then only we see new things along good and bad and how to improve further.

Not all western countries do bad things always. There are many good things happening. The quality of life is higher with material living, service , consumer protection etc . When we visit/live we can see the benefits to compare. For example though America have done harm to the world we should not forget how much new research they do and how much charity/donation they make.

I once remember having a talk with a foriegn war Veteran. He was
arguing that they were doing service by invading xxx country to
instill better democracy and introduce thing they have not seen. I was
telling him " if the people are not willing to accept what you are doing
is good and they do not want to change their life style then how can
you say you are doing good? It is wasted effort"

I am not big shot famous guy. ( hmm maybe I am within the people who know me ;-)

But I had the opportunity to educated many from Sri Lanka and possibly from 50 other countries in classes I taught . One thing I always tell them all is , Knowledge, Skills are not the only thing you need to succeed in life. It is also positve ATTITUDE and be Balanced in thinking. I am not that old but old enough to see some students of mine and class mates holding high positions in Govn departments.

Only reason I replied further is so that a few more will read this with a open mind to understand what I am saying. If we are willing to take the good and discard the bad we can make a further change to make Sri Lanka and world better.

Let me finish by saying "A Microwave is beneficial and efficient only if you are willing to test it to see the difference. "

Whitebull wrote:

Whitebull wrote:

Whitebull wrote:

I know you dream about fair and better world....Well it is good but remember everything is not as it looks. If you look in to deep without being prejudiced you may see it.

Last edited by slstock on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added "hmm maybe I am within the people how know me ;-) ")

No

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

What present government did was doing one thing correct and all others wrong.

Whitebull

slstock wrote:Yes everything is not as it looks . In Sri lanka or in the world. Not only myself but you should also understand it.

It is good to be patriotic but we need to be fair, open minded and realistic. Then only we see new things along good and bad and how to improve further.

Not all western countries do bad things always. There are many good things happening. The quality of life is higher with material living, service , consumer protection etc . When we visit/live we can see the benefits to compare. For example though America have done harm to the world we should not forget how much new research they do and how much charity/donation they make.

I am not big shot famous guy.

But I had the opportunity to educated many from Sri Lanka and possibly from 50 other countries in classes I taught . One thing I always tell them all is , Knowledge, Skills are not the only thing you need to succeed in life. It is also positve ATTITUDE and be Balanced in thinking. I am not that old but old enough to see some students of mine now becoming Assistant directors in Govn departments and have class mates in significant positions in Gov depts.

Only reason I replied further is so that a few more will read this with a open mind to understand what I am saying. If we are willing to take the good and discard the bad we can make a further change to make Sri Lanka and world better.

Let me finish by saying "A Microwave is beneficial and efficient only if you are willing to test it to see the difference. "

Whitebull wrote:

Whitebull wrote:

Whitebull wrote:

I do not want to argue with you. I would like to give you a little advice or let us say opinion. If we want to understand a problem we need to look in to the core(හරය) of that problem....Otherwise we might be mislead by some isolated incidents or dramatized incidents......
For past hundred years we have been taught imbalanced opinions/knowledge. I do not say that there are no benefits from that. If we think we are balanced while on that imbalanced knowledge we would be in great trouble. That is what has happened to most of our educated lot. Only few has been able to get away from that western knowledged based prison. And that might be the Microwave you are talking about.

No

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Whitebull wrote:
slstock wrote:Yes everything is not as it looks . In Sri lanka or in the world. Not only myself but you should also understand it.

I am not big shot famous guy.

But I had the opportunity to educated many from Sri Lanka and possibly from 50 other countries in classes I taught . One thing I always tell them all is , Knowledge, Skills are not the only thing you need to succeed in life. It is also positve ATTITUDE and be Balanced in thinking. I am not that old but old enough to see some students of mine now becoming Assistant directors in Govn departments and have class mates in significant positions in Gov depts.

Whitebull wrote:

Whitebull wrote:

Whitebull wrote:

I do not want to argue with you. I would like to give you a little advice or let us say opinion. If we want to understand a problem we need to look in to the core(හරය) of that problem....Otherwise we might be mislead by some isolated incidents or dramatized incidents......
For past hundred years we have been taught imbalanced opinions/knowledge. I do not say that there are no benefits from that. If we think we are balanced while on that imbalanced knowledge we would be in great trouble. That is what has happened to most of our educated lot. Only few has been able to get away from that western knowledged based prison. And that might be the Microwave you are talking about.

J.R.P suriyapperuma, Jakson Anthani,Nalin Silva wage ayada danna.Oyage kade yana nawe inna ugath ......... Razz.Kattiya hodata nanawa.

Redbulls

Redbulls

@No,slstock and others

All of you are wasting time.

Head strong, adament,biased,blind follower can't understand the reality.
These type of guys are preeching one thing and practising another thing in their day to day life.
We can catogarised them as mentally retarded or mentally sick or mania based .
One thing is sure that "dog tail couldn't be straightened"

Whitebull

No wrote:What present government did was doing one thing correct and all others wrong.
There is a some truth in your statement. First of all I need to tell that one thing is the most important thing. And we should try to make the government avoid from wrong things as it is the best option we have got for the time being.
Above was what I wrote before I read ur last post but after I read ur I last post I need to cut it and tell that you are simply a brain-washed victim of this education system. I can only sympathize you. You can not even see the fine differences in people. That is why you have put all three person you have mentioned in to the same category.

Whitebull

Redbulls wrote:@No,slstock and others

These type of guys are preeching one thing and practising another thing in their day to day life.
Well done....now you are showing ur real TERRORIST CHARACTOR

No

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

you are simply a brain-washed victim of this education system.
sure a uneducated man.Which education system you are from.Did you robbed poor peoples tax money and go to a private university?Or not educated at all but still somehow wealthy like our ministers.I can see the difference between a man and a bull.Whitebull has seen the white elephants around the country and he can't identify them and think this is wonderland.Yes my dear this is wonder of Universe.

Whitebull

No wrote:you are simply a brain-washed victim of this education system.
sure a uneducated man.Which education system you are from.Did you robbed poor peoples tax money and go to a private university?Or not educated at all but still somehow wealthy like our ministers.I can see the difference between a man and a bull.Whitebull has seen the white elephants around the country and he can't identify them and think this is wonderland.Yes my dear this is wonder of Universe.
Your attitude and the way of expressing of your opinion itself show how much you have educated and to which class you belongs.

Redbulls

Redbulls

Whitebull wrote:

Aha started terrorist bla bla like your patriotic masked bosses.

Whitebull

Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

Nope.I did not start it. Your way of expression simply reveals it.
හැංගි හැංගි වෙස් මූනු බැන්දට නටන්න වෙන්නේ එලිපිටලු නේ

Redbulls

Redbulls

@Whitebull

You are a political joker and thinking that defending the government sh**.
You are talking about others class? You are really a Joker.
In the past one of our forum member (former moderator) addressed your proper class when you were using your old ID(as a moderator).

No

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

Ya boss this is like government news.Some tries to talk against u he is a terrorist or depending on dollars.Lol.Redbull you said we shouldn't argue with them.Why not.Let's have some fun remembering the way these poor souls think.And one day before death they will understand the reality and remember what we said. Very Happy

Whitebull

Redbulls wrote:@Whitebull

You are a political joker and thinking that defending the government sh**.
You are talking about others class? You are really a Joker.
In the past one of our forum member (former moderator) addressed your proper class when you were using your old ID(as a moderator).
But you can not keep away arguing with a joker can you ?

Whitebull

No wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

Ya boss this is like government news.Some tries to talk against u he is a terrorist or depending on dollars.Lol.Redbull you said we shouldn't argue with them.Why not.Let's have some fun remembering the way these poor souls think.And one day before death they will understand the reality and remember what we said. Very Happy
What else can I expect from a brain-washed fellow who does not know that he has been brain washed.... !!!

Redbulls

Redbulls

No wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

Million time agree with you.
But to understand, these guys need brain no?
I think they got some clay.

Entertainment, in talk and news section run by back boneless patriotic masked guy. We'll enjoy.

No

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Whitebull wrote:
No wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

What else can I expect from a brain-washed fellow who does not know that he has been brain washed.... !!!
How can I convince a brainwashed fellow that that I'm not brain washed. Very Happy Oh God it's so hard.

Whitebull

Redbulls wrote:
No wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

Million time agree with you.
But to understand, these guys need brain no?
I think they got some clay.

Entertainment, in talk and news section run by back boneless patriotic masked guy. We'll enjoy.
Happy Union Laughing Laughing Laughing

Whitebull

No wrote:
Whitebull wrote:
No wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Whitebull wrote:

How can I convince a brainwashed fellow that that I'm not brain washed. Very Happy Oh God it's so hard.
හැම පිස්සම කියනවලු තමන්ට පිස්සු නැතෙයි අනෙක් එකාටය පිස්සු කියලා

wiki

Coming back to the original topic after series of bullshits

It is true that we cant allow loss of these institutions further burden to the country and we cant just restructure the CEB only.. all are connected..many gov institutions has debt to ECB and to CPC.

I dont think giving just to the private sector will solve the problem. It is good to have competition but can we compare telecom sector with other sectors equally??

Is ECB and CPC was loss making form their inception.. I dont think.. so when and what went wrong.. one thing fore sure we need to find ways and means to reduce the production cost...

Slstock

Slstock

Ofcourse one cannot and one should not privatize entities like CEB and CPC suddenly. There will be serious issues on hand if we do so. But when one entity has all the authority lot of things can go wrong. Look what happened to Russia.

I would ask CPC these simple question to begin with

a) When petrol and diesel prices are around arguably $4 on world average ( http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/global_gasprices/) and when CPC is selling petrol at RS 160 and diesel at Rs 120 we we still making a profit?
If not are we buying at higher rates than average? If so why ?

b) Yes, giving subsidies in a country like ours is needed to an extent. But when subsidies given to lighten public burden how is it becoming a bigger burden to public? So where is the benefit coming to the public ? You have got it wrong.

CEB:

a) Due to higher utilization of Hydro power plants in the recent past which should bring down the cost of production, why are costs going up further than before. It is simply to cover up the previous debt right? So on one hand you say you helping public all these years by giving cheaper electricty but all that happened was to add more debt and burden back to public and industry.

b) Look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_pricing

http://www.statista.com/statistics/13020/electricity-prices-in-selected-countries/

Notice Sri Lankan tariff are very high specially for a low income country. Where the electricy costs are high, usually the income is high.

Further to the above please read my previous post on the thinking issue with the new tarrifs.

c) Have we looked at the most economical practical options to generating electricty? Even importing partly from India should be considered. Is Norochchole an assert or a burden now?

CPC and CEB and Govn

Okay . Let say what happened happened.

a) How about now doing a thorough but genuine investigation to find where the funds are mismanaged?
Anyone want to be genuine here. That is if you really care.

b) Do you admit appointing people with no real management skills or henchman is not going to solve this problem.
Is it obvious that CEB needs to be restructured and management ( I don't care even foreign if they can do the job correctly) needs to replaced until we see progress.

These patch up solutions and promising next year excess chagres are going to be removed is not good enough.

I ask all of you again

a) how come during certain period Air Lanka/Sri Lankan made profit and now in bad shape.
b) After take over by state is SUGA and Sevanagala making better productivity.
c) Why are most state companies not profit making?

Is it a fluke.

Or is it due to corruption? Is it due to bad management ? Is it due to internal and extrenal politics. Or is it due to all 3?

wiki wrote:
It is true that we cant allow loss of these institutions further burden to the country and we cant just restructure the CEB only.. all are connected..many gov institutions has debt to ECB and to CPC.

I dont think giving just to the private sector will solve the problem. It is good to have competition but can we compare telecom sector with other sectors equally??

Is ECB and CPC was loss making form their inception.. I dont think.. so when and what went wrong.. one thing fore sure we need to find ways and means to reduce the production cost...

rainmaker

@slstock

First of all CPC, CEB and Sri Lankan are the nations biggest assets (believe it or not) Wink

From a revenue perspective CPC is about 600 Billion, CEB is about 150 Billion and Sri Lankan is about 100 Billion.....these are rough figures given the previous financial reports and the growth since then. That's a lot of cash.

The reason why these have failed is as follows:
1) Sri Lankan needs to support a large amount of routes at unsustainable prices because there is no one willing to do this. Sri Lankan needs to spend a lot on maintenance that is very expensive and the safety record is commendable.

Sri Lankan needs to stop buying planes and rather enter into long term lease agreements where shocks are spread. Also there needs to be more code sharing since landing fees/slots are also expensive.

2) CPC needs to shut down the refinery and focus on the storage and importation of end-products. The refinery is inefficient and expensive. New storage tanks need to be built. The CPTSL is the profitable arm of the CPC.

When acquiring oil, the CPC should enter into long term oil contracts where the oil price is determined on the average price 2 days before departure/2 days befor entry. The Singopore Lite Crude Brent Index contains a premium cost since delivery is overnight (which we logistically cannot take advantage of) ..... Refined products direct from overseas refineries are cheaper than the Singapore Spot.

3) CEB should not purchase furnace oil from the CPC (actually it can't in the above scenario as the refinery is shut down). Instead furnace oil should be purchased directly from India. ... The CEB is the hardest to fix since electricity capacity cannot be generated overnight. We should have a backup line in India though Razz

Whitebull

slstock wrote:Or is it due to corruption? Is it due to bad management ? Is it due to internal and extrenal politics. Or is it due to all 3?
In your post you have identified the problems. Then solve it. Of course it is easier to sell it to private sector and wash the hands. But it has the potential for serious long term consequences.
Solving these issues are really difficult but if we can atleast minimize these issues it is worth to keep these rather than selling it.

rainmaker

Whitebull wrote:
slstock wrote:Or is it due to corruption? Is it due to bad management ? Is it due to internal and extrenal politics. Or is it due to all 3?
In your post you have identified the problems. Then solve it. Of course it is easier to sell it to private sector and wash the hands. But it has the potential for serious long term consequences.
Solving these issues are really difficult but if we can atleast minimize these issues it is worth to keep these rather than selling it.

Refer to my other post. All 3 SOEs can be kept. But I do believe that the Govt should enter into Technical Assistance contracts where the management is outsourced to Dutch/European firms.

Over time these should be brought into the stock market so that transparency can be maintained and we don't get these year-end headlines about profits/losses

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum