FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» LOFC Future
by rukshan1234 Today at 1:51 am

» Buy lofc tomorrow - Maharaja
by Dasun Maduwantha Today at 12:32 am

» SGH buys EXPO from retailers
by blindhog Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Surajmp Yesterday at 8:44 pm

» L G I L - Maharaja special
by Chula Yesterday at 8:13 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by cseboss Yesterday at 11:34 am

» NO FURTHER INCREASE IN TAXES-PRES. RANIL WICKRAMASINGHE
by ADVENTUS Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:48 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by Equity Win Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:11 pm

» CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (CABO.N0000)
by Dasun Maduwantha Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:10 pm

» Nestle‚ declares highest ever dividend
by Shiranli Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:24 am

» PRIME LANDS RESIDENCIES PLC (PLR.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:15 am

» MULTI FINANCE PLC (MFL.N0000)
by Eleven Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:28 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:18 pm

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by ADVENTUS Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:43 pm

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by samaritan Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:49 am

» Sinopec likely to enter Lankan fuel market
by samaritan Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:41 am

» RW - Rescue Warrior of Sri Lanka's Economy
by reyaz Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:17 am

» Should Central bank increase Interest rates?
by reyaz Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:52 am

» LPRT and CHOT old and profitable businesses, yet severely undervalued
by sheildskye Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:05 pm

» Day Trader may find a stock attractive if it moves a lot during the day. Stock market for beginners and day traders
by Asoka Samarakone Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:54 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Anyone gonna panic tomorrow.

Anyone gonna panic tomorrow.

+10
godswen
Antonym
worthiness
kcrRanz
Backstage
notme
Patchchasira
bullrun
Whitebull
sahan8896
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Empty Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:47 pm

sahan8896

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Loosing UN was obvious and there shouldn't be any panic if there is panic it should have been from the day onwards we knew that there will be a resolution.So hold on tomorrow.Foreigners bought shares recently and there weren't much new comers and existing people have shares at higher prices.So there shouldn't be a panic logically but there could be attempts to make you panic.Hold on tomorrow. cheers

2Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Empty Re: Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Whitebull

If I remember correct in 2012 it was actually a green day amid red days.

3Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Empty Re: Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:57 pm

bullrun

bullrun

sahan8896 wrote:Loosing UN was obvious and there shouldn't be any panic if there is panic it should have been from the day onwards we knew that there will be a resolution.So hold on tomorrow.Foreigners bought shares recently and there weren't much new comers and existing people have shares at higher prices.So there shouldn't be a panic logically but there could be attempts to make you panic.Hold on tomorrow. cheers

Those who bought last few days are the winners. Now the uncertainty is over. Having known very well foreigners bought a handsome amount out of blue chips. Marker will move forward slowly initially and after new year in progressive and attractive way. Don,t be panic in the morning!

4Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Empty Re: Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Patchchasira

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I don't think there is any reason to panic, nearly everyone new the outcome if they followed the news!

5Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Empty Re: Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:44 pm

notme

notme
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

sahan8896 wrote:Loosing UN was obvious and there shouldn't be any panic if there is panic it should have been from the day onwards we knew that there will be a resolution.So hold on tomorrow.Foreigners bought shares recently and there weren't much new comers and existing people have shares at higher prices.So there shouldn't be a panic logically but there could be attempts to make you panic.Hold on tomorrow. cheers

whatever you say ,we know how much sensitive cse on these kind of issues ,mate. Suspect

6Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Empty Re: Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Backstage

Backstage

Every now and then people should panic and sell. That makes the market more interesting and gives opportunities to the cool headed. In time the panic boys will learn and become cool headed, waiting for some new panic dudes to cash in. So please go ahead and panic, it is much appreciated. Smile

kcrRanz

we are wait for the panic sellers.............................sell your shares at low , then buy again after ASI passed 6000 :*

8Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Empty Re: Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:45 pm

worthiness

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

USA again punched the weakest one in the ring frowning to all developing & underdeveloped countries. Anticipated result was out. Let us see the reaction of panic sellers tomorrow. If understanding power is improved it will be another normal trading day.

9Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Empty Re: Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Antonym

Antonym
Vice President - Equity Analytics

From what I've read, UNHCR's resolution urges Sri Lanka to:
(i) more thoroughly investigate alleged war crimes committed by both sides during the war and
(ii) initiate credible and independent actions to ensure justice and accountability in the aftermath of the conflict.

IMHO,
(i) Sri Lanka is already aware of crimes committed, if any, during the war.
(ii) Actions to ensure justice and greater accountability should be welcomed.
All good.

I'll be buying tomorrow.

10Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Empty Re: Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:01 pm

godswen

godswen

Antonym wrote:
I'll be buying tomorrow.

Hehe! That attitude!

11Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Empty Re: Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:19 pm

Backstage

Backstage

If the last few weeks weren't consolidation what is ?

12Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Empty Re: Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:29 pm

traderathome

traderathome

If anyone is going to panic sell then he is making a big mistake unless he has ulterior motive.if the decision came as suprise then a selling is expected but the result or outcome was known well in advance. The market stayed green last week till date.so thats something to think before selling and later repenting for the mistake. Lets see tmrw what the market will make out.... Very Happy

13Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Empty Re: Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:44 pm

The Alchemist

Antonym wrote:From what I've read, UNHCR's resolution urges Sri Lanka to:
(i) more thoroughly investigate alleged war crimes committed by both sides during the war and
(ii) initiate credible and independent actions to ensure justice and accountability in the aftermath of the conflict.

IMHO,
(i) Sri Lanka is already aware of crimes committed, if any, during the war.
(ii) Actions to ensure justice and greater accountability should be welcomed.
All good.

I'll be buying tomorrow.

Actually the language of the Resolution is softer, watered down and looking much better than last year. The resolution language "encourages" unlike earlier one "urged", also acknowledges some of the work done and most importantly the draft resolution does not cede to the demands of human rights bodies for an independent international investigation, as being called by the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights in its report.
4 more trading days for the end of the FY. The AVURUDHU Rally may gain momentum.
ASPI 6000 beckons .......

14Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Empty Re: Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:31 pm

sahan8896

notme wrote:

whatever you say ,we know how much sensitive cse on these kind of issues ,mate. Suspect
Problem is CSE can be made sensitive if some people want.The color of the day can be controlled sometimes.If it's red tomorrow things will change after noon.

15Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Empty Re: Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:33 pm

salt

salt

As I said in themorning, there is nothing to be worry. I have bought when market was down, i will start selling a little if market moves. I didn't touch any crap shares instead focus on dividend paying sound shares, they have gone well in the past.

I bought mainly banks... comb,HNB, NDB... at fairly good levels

16Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Empty Re: Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:36 pm

sandunj

Yes all... No reason to panic and today result from UN its not a suprise one. Tomorrow might be a green day.

17Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Empty Re: Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:47 pm

notme

notme

sandunj wrote:Yes all... No reason to panic and today result from UN its not a suprise one. Tomorrow might be a green day.

Sleep Sleep

18Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Empty Re: Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:04 pm

kcrRanz

Tomo may be a Bull friday................

19Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Empty Re: Anyone gonna panic tomorrow. Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:56 pm

bullrun

bullrun

Thanks everybody who educated possible panic sellers and saving there poor capital. thanks again.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum