It’s very simple. You are required to read the following clues and identify the name of the PLC that is on the CSE. It is not complicated. If you have been a frequent visitor to this forum and kept up to date on what was posted recently you can definitely win the prize.
A sum of LKR. 5000/= is offered as the prize for the first correct answer.
1. Only one entry per member
2. There is only one prize on offer
3. Competition begins 12th April 2011 and ends on 17th @ 24:00 hrs.(Sri Lanka Time)
4. Any discussion on the answers on this forum would disqualify a participant/s.
5. The winner will be announced on 18th April 2011 and only the winner is required to respond.
6. Payment will be made by bank transfer to the winner or nominated Payee bank account
7. These details have to be forwarded to the following email address: email@example.com (There is a facility in this forum to send private messages and it is not visible to other members)
8. Bank A/C Details required: Full name, Bank Name, Bank A/C Number, Branch Name, Branch Code.
9. This is a voluntary / private competition and Srilankaequity.com or its members or administration is not liable if there are disputes or misunderstandings regarding the competition.
10. The final decision of the winner rests entirely with the forum member who operates under the name “controlfreak”.
Clues to the riddle
It is an ancient monument
The children love it
It does not serve the bottom of the pyramid
Petite girls approach you from the blues
The old fox’s name is just the opposite
Its consumers are squeezed both ways
It has spread its tentacles far and wide
You always ask for directions
It also sounds terribly fishy
What is the name of this company?
Last edited by ControlFreak on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added "not", spelling)