FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLPL moving up....NAVPS 89.00, EPS 2.31

+5
shan
kalum
Jana
mark
Gainer
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CLPL moving up....NAVPS 89.00, EPS 2.31 Empty CLPL moving up....NAVPS 89.00, EPS 2.31 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

CLPL moving up.... today last trading price 89.00 and CLPL warants also moving up.

CLPL 91.39 % control by GREG they are collectoin going on increase the shares holding and increase the market price also.

Last edited by Gainer on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

MSB collecting w13 crazy,so much buying,btw selling orders also seems coming from buyer's connected parties to enhance the volumes and attract retailers to take a ride on them.

btw i hold both warrants.

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

mark wrote:MSB collecting w13 crazy,so much buying,btw selling orders also seems coming from buyer's connected parties to enhance the volumes and attract retailers to take a ride on them.

btw i hold both warrants.

CLPL connected with the GREG... they hold more than 91% and Warrants also.. so very illiquid qty in action... So If the CLPL move more than 100/= then W13 , w14 move more than 8/=..still w13 good because small pay compare than w14 to pay end of the warrant day.

tomorrow we can expect further movement on this all..CLPL..CLPL.W13 ..CLPL.W14

kalum

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

i took some risk and got few GREG around 16 today. Im not attached to this crap. Very Happy btw, i keep put a low order but it get filled suddenly. I am think to hold it for while giving some chance.

As a precaution im not playing with warrants. but since there are some GREG signs all over, i put some low level orders to CLPL and DPL too..

Lets see how it goes Cool

shan

Very interesting story: CLPL in the market only 8% Shares public holding, some evidence are there the major shares holder of GREG collecting CLPL then very easy to go up.CLPL Warrants trading attractive price levels.

shan

The pioneer in footwear manufacture to the Armed Forces from the time of the British, Ceylon Leather Products PLC, popularly known as “DI Leather” Shoes is now a symbol of modern luxury. With a blend of tradition and modern technology, the company produces footwear to all genders and leather accessories to suite any occasion.
The Company demonstrated its growth and diversification by winning the Silver Award at The National Business Excellence Awards 2012 in the Manufacturing – Apparel, Textile and Leader Products category, organized by the National Chamber of Commerce of Sri Lanka. Picture shows Sitendra Senaratne, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Ceylon Leather Products PLC, receiving the award at the presentation.

http://www.dailynews.lk/2012/12/18/bus14.asp

http://www.ft.lk/2013/02/09/sri-lanka-soars-to-no-3-in-south-asias-leather-and-footwear-industry/

http://www.ft.lk/2012/01/17/eris-ceylon-leather-buys-control-of-footwear-exporter-for-rs-418-m/

Last edited by shan on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

you guys wont believe this.im following both of these w13 and w14 for over 2 years continuously,lost much and also earned many.

today was a very significnt day i saw in last one year period,very high volumes with crazy buying .

trust me there should be a big thing,btw my worry is due to i exit in w14 at 3. Sad

sahan8896

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

mark wrote:you guys wont believe this.im following both of these w13 and w14 for over 2 years continuously,lost much and also earned many.

today was a very significnt day i saw in last one year period,very high volumes with crazy buying .

trust me there should be a big thing,btw my worry is due to i exit in w14 at 3. Sad
Mark you should have waited.You sold W13 around 2.50 knw?Yes there was crazy buying and I'm 100% sure no dumping.In W13 there was a buying 50000+ at 4 rupees and next bid was at 3.40.Aggressive buying.

Jana

Jana

kalum wrote:i took some risk and got few GREG around 16 today.
Lets see how it goes Cool

@Kalum! I don't thing so u took risk on it.. still if you want , you can sell it(GREG.N) with small profit or brokerage. its went up to 17/= .. any how GREG make move very soon.. its time finished to wait..

CLPL move in up-trend... today it went up to 88/= ..within end of week CLPL can pass 100/= ... may be 120/= ..then Warrant will pass 8/=
Note: ( all are assume according to the market situation) Don't follow without any studies about CLPL.

Jana

Jana

sahan8896 wrote:
In W13 there was a buying 50000+ at 4 rupees and next bid was at 3.40.Aggressive buying.

yes you right Sahan8896! I also Watch in order book, buyer jump in the queue and bought more than 160,000 w13 @ 4/=..second buyer @ 3.40 small Qty buy... So damn sure some thing behind that..

11CLPL moving up....NAVPS 89.00, EPS 2.31 Empty Re: CLPL moving up....NAVPS 89.00, EPS 2.31 Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:01 pm

econ

econ
Global Moderator

any news of CLPL sell out deal by GREG?

12CLPL moving up....NAVPS 89.00, EPS 2.31 Empty Re: CLPL moving up....NAVPS 89.00, EPS 2.31 Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Gainer

Gainer

CLPL will touch minimum 150 and upwards movement continue...because of
Real value and major plans of business.
they are doing very well and with the new plant (Pala & co.) taken over they will do even better.

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

sahan8896 wrote:
mark wrote:you guys wont believe this.im following both of these w13 and w14 for over 2 years continuously,lost much and also earned many.

Mark you should have waited.You sold W13 around 2.50 knw?Yes there was crazy buying and I'm 100% sure no dumping.In W13 there was a buying 50000+ at 4 rupees and next bid was at 3.40.Aggressive buying.

ah nt at 2.50,it was sold at 2.80,thn again bought at 2.9-3.4
i was the only major buyer at that time,il PM you my trades if want Smile

anges

all findings say one thing clear Manupulation !

Gainer

Gainer

today CLPL.N went up 91.00 CLPL warrants also moving up......highly expecting CLPL.N will touch 150.00

smayadunne

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

itz clear,

the story behind this is " MANIPULATION"

Nothing beyond that

Jana

Jana

smayadunne wrote:itz clear,

the story behind this is " MANIPULATION"

Nothing beyond that

doesn't matter GERG don't want to fail to convert CLPL. warrant... So they will push up CLPL to more than 120/= level may be 150..then automatically They can convert CLPL.W and people also try to grab this because it has value

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

never untrust CLPL directors...

cheers!

but be cautious not to loose so much,sell at your loss points if trend changed,im thinking 6rs target.hm

Gainer

Gainer

Valubal stock CLPL.N very easy to touch 150.00 Then Warrants also will touch all time high price, Current trading price very attrective levels.

20CLPL moving up....NAVPS 89.00, EPS 2.31 Empty Re: CLPL moving up....NAVPS 89.00, EPS 2.31 Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:21 pm

Gainer

Gainer

mark wrote:never untrust CLPL directors...

cheers!

but be cautious not to loose so much,sell at your loss points if trend changed,im thinking 6rs target.hm

CLPL.N and warrants Directors not holding any shares NIL, GREG only Holding 91.39% of CLPL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum