FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Jana Today at 6:14 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Jana Today at 6:11 pm

» US dollar trading lower, euro near new high
by target1 Today at 1:38 pm

» LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC (LDEV.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Today at 11:59 am

» ???? අප්‍රේල් 16 ???? මේ දින 3 කෙටි සතියත් කොළපාටින් අවසන් වුනා
by Wickyz Today at 11:20 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Wickyz Today at 11:19 am

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 4:12 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by ronstyn53 Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:22 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by abey Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:07 pm

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by invest thinker Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:46 pm

» Lanka Walltile PLC Investment Case
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:55 am

» Which is the best at current market condition ? ( At least 30% within 30 Days)
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:39 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:03 pm

» Big opportunity in Kegalle Plantations
by EquityChamp Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:58 pm

» විජේදාසගේ... voice cut ප්‍රතිඵල
by nigma Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:59 am

» If you buy a stock that’s not going up in price, you won’t make any money. STOCK market for beginners
by dayandacool Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:31 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by vikiperera Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:17 am

» VPEL VPEL VPEL
by invest thinker Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:23 am

» Thoughts on SINS
by Swissinvest Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:04 am

» VFIN / VPEL / PABC - Share SPLIT or VTWO ?
by WealthKing Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:33 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Hot Speculative Shares for next week

Hot Speculative Shares for next week

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 10:32 am

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
Hot Speculative Shares for next week

2Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 11:19 am

stockboy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
CLND CITK VONE AAIC

3Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 11:44 am

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
VONE , CDB, CRL, TPL, PABC

4Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 12:03 pm

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
GREG,CLPL,DPL

5Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 12:37 pm

bullrun

bullrun
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
What about NTB?

6Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
GREG.N , W6 , W3...
CLPL N . W13 , W14
CIFL
TWOD

Watch CSD ... it will take move very soon : ( I sold my all @ 9.40 and 9.60 level yesterday)

RAL move as well bcos COCO start to move so RAL move very soon .. RAL some one collecting ... look the Order book ...

7Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 12:52 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
@Jana wrote:GREG.N , W6 , W3...
CLPL N . W13 , W14
CIFL
TWOD

Watch CSD ... it will take move very soon : ( I sold my all @ 9.40 and 9.60 level yesterday)

RAL move as well bcos COCO start to move so RAL move very soon .. RAL some one collecting ... look the Order book ...


Agree with u watch TWOD,ACME,LGL.X,DPL,NTB,CRL

8Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 1:11 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
anyway TWOD will go up again ..
another party collecting this now so no worries it will ride on the bull ....
but may be collection can be take another few days @6/= 6.20 level.
any how TWOD will touch 8/= again very soon
TWOD never come under 5/= within next three month period ( if TWOD down under 5/= then whole mkt should be down)...

TSL (not CT ) sold Maloney's TWOD shares ... now Maloney's bought CIFL upto 2.70 .. so they don't want to loose again from CIFL .( already loss in TWOD) ...so no doubt CIFL move again...my exit point 3.50

*keep on eye TWOD and CIFL (Highly speculative)
*keep on eye CLPL family (GREG collecting all CLPL.N) so CLPL pass 120/= very soon then W13 ,w14 pass 10/= easy ..very less risk
*keep on eye GREG family ( Greg companied doing well CLPL , PHAR) then GREG getting strong and they don't want to fail this time W3 and w6 conversion


So GREG ...CLPL....TWOD ...CIFL... fantastic ... thats why I sold my CSD in loss and bought these yesterday...

9Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 1:45 pm

FAITH777


Stock Trader
JINS

10Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 2:28 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
@Jana wrote:anyway TWOD will go up again ..
another party collecting this now so no worries it will ride on the bull ....
but may be collection can be take another few days @6/= 6.20 level.
any how TWOD will touch 8/= again very soon
TWOD never come under 5/= within next three month period ( if TWOD down under 5/= then whole mkt should be down)...

TSL (not CT ) sold Maloney's TWOD shares ... now Maloney's bought CIFL upto 2.70 .. so they don't want to loose again from CIFL .( already loss in TWOD) ...so no doubt CIFL move again...my exit point 3.50

*keep on eye TWOD and CIFL (Highly speculative)
*keep on eye CLPL family (GREG collecting all CLPL.N) so CLPL pass 120/= very soon then W13 ,w14 pass 10/= easy ..very less risk
*keep on eye GREG family ( Greg companied doing well CLPL , PHAR) then GREG getting strong and they don't want to fail this time W3 and w6 conversion


So GREG ...CLPL....TWOD ...CIFL... fantastic ... thats why I sold my CSD in loss and bought these yesterday...
agree with u jana

11Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 2:33 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
Jana,

I think it is time you expose yourself less to speculatives. Have some fundamentals also with will give good dividend. ( okay leave COMD out). I get a feeling market maybe behave more matured after big interest gets in. Trading speculatives is good for short term. But at one point some fundamental shares ( I am not going to state which as I do comment on what I feel time to time) will never see these prices again.




@Jana wrote:anyway TWOD will go up again ..
another party collecting this now so no worries it will ride on the bull ....
but may be collection can be take another few days @6/= 6.20 level.
any how TWOD will touch 8/= again very soon
TWOD never come under 5/= within next three month period ( if TWOD down under 5/= then whole mkt should be down)...

TSL (not CT ) sold Maloney's TWOD shares ... now Maloney's bought CIFL upto 2.70 .. so they don't want to loose again from CIFL .( already loss in TWOD) ...so no doubt CIFL move again...my exit point 3.50

*keep on eye TWOD and CIFL (Highly speculative)
*keep on eye CLPL family (GREG collecting all CLPL.N) so CLPL pass 120/= very soon then W13 ,w14 pass 10/= easy ..very less risk
*keep on eye GREG family ( Greg companied doing well CLPL , PHAR) then GREG getting strong and they don't want to fail this time W3 and w6 conversion


So GREG ...CLPL....TWOD ...CIFL... fantastic ... thats why I sold my CSD in loss and bought these yesterday...

12Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
GREG.N,CLPL.N,REEF.N in the near future it will be a major gainers and it's Warrants also very attractive movement,currant trading price major opportunity for buy,within short term good profits.

GREG.W0003

CLPL.W0013

GREG.W0006

REEF.W0019

CLPL.W0014



Last edited by Gainer on Sat May 04, 2013 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
Gainer,

I think it is time I tell you this after looking at most of your posts.

If you do not state your reasons and stop giving price targets like 100% you are bordering promotions.

Be careful. This is for your own good.

There warrant are going to be worth nothing except time value for the ones expiring in 2015.


Whatabout the Warrant that expires next month ? What will happen. If positive good else. It is worth zero right now.




@Gainer wrote:GREG.N,CLPL.N,REEF.N in the near future it will be a major gainers and it's Warrants also very attractive movement,currant trading price major opportunity for buy,within short term 100% profits.

GREG.W0003

CLPL.W0013

GREG.W0006

REEF.W0019

CLPL.W0014

14Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 3:07 pm

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin
?slstock, do you sense a bull-run for fundamentally strong counters.

Good observation amidst talk on policy rate cuts. If policy rates come down, yes, almost all the counters would do better. I too have to agree, because foreigners were buying in green though prices of those shares are little out of reach for many local retailers (they favour low priced stocks) for the very good reason that those shares are still under-priced.

15Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 3:33 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@slstock wrote:Jana,

I think it is time you expose yourself less to speculatives. Have some fundamentals also with will give good dividend. ( okay leave COMD out). I get a feeling market maybe behave more matured after big interest gets in. Trading speculatives is good for short term. But at one point some fundamental shares ( I am not going to state which as I do comment on what I feel time to time) will never see these prices again.


yes you are right .. @slstock! thanks to mention it. I wish to do that.. most of the time I make same mistake again and again.. every time I think I need to stay with fundamentals but attracted by these craps.."Drunk habits"

market bit started now ..already play with these craps(two , three time trading successfully) still we have some chance to play with these present price levels ...

After that I planned to get out from the market totally and wait for the crash( at least one to two year ) and re invest in fundamentals . If I couldn't I stay with FD until crash.

16Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 4:29 pm

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
This days foreigners also buying litele greg this days i am also feeling
One or two week greg w will give may be 100%-200%
but remember
Don't buy high price
Don't sell low price

17Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 5:05 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
HAPU,

Though foreigner are buying JKH still even in a bull run it would take considerable time for it to double. Even now it is bought on expectation and liquidity.

But comparatively, some mid-range fundamentally sound stock are trading at fraction of their peak prices from past. Even companies like CIC which does nto ahve good eps can bounce back strong in the future.




@K.Haputantri wrote:?slstock, do you sense a bull-run for fundamentally strong counters.

Good observation amidst talk on policy rate cuts. If policy rates come down, yes, almost all the counters would do better. I too have to agree, because foreigners were buying in green though prices of those shares are little out of reach for many local retailers (they favour low priced stocks) for the very good reason that those shares are still under-priced.

18Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Bond


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@slstock wrote:HAPU,

Though foreigner are buying JKH still even in a bull run it would take considerable time for it to double. Even now it is bought on expectation and liquidity.

But comparatively, some mid-range fundamentally sound stock are trading at fraction of their peak prices from past. Even companies like CIC which does nto ahve good eps can bounce back strong in the future.




@K.Haputantri wrote:?slstock, do you sense a bull-run for fundamentally strong counters.

Good observation amidst talk on policy rate cuts. If policy rates come down, yes, almost all the counters would do better. I too have to agree, because foreigners were buying in green though prices of those shares are little out of reach for many local retailers (they favour low priced stocks) for the very good reason that those shares are still under-priced.

Some banking counters need to correct. NDB @171 is risky. The 61 trades will regret what they did!!

JKH is not worth 250.... o.w. why would Ajith G sell at 190 levels? Razz

COMB also needs to correct... @116 it's too risky. SAMP market cap is 36B whilst COMB is 92B --> in that gap (92-36) you can fit HNB Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

That gap can include (NTB + SEYB) * 4 ........ that is only the gap!



19Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Bond


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
(NTB + SEYB )* 4 is a bit of an exaggeration. More like NTB*4 or SEYB*4

SPEN or DIST can also be fit into that gap

20Hot Speculative Shares for next week Empty Re: Hot Speculative Shares for next week Sat May 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
I do not understand you logic behind placing values of SAMP,HNB,COMN,SEYB,NTB based on market cap.

I would treat them on merit of their growth and assets potential. Some times faster growth can attract investor attention though present fundamentals are not great. Ex : LION, CARG.



COMB, is overvalued at Rs 116? Cant agree. But corrections can happen if market drops.




@Bond wrote:
@slstock wrote:HAPU,

Though foreigner are buying JKH still even in a bull run it would take considerable time for it to double. Even now it is bought on expectation and liquidity.

But comparatively, some mid-range fundamentally sound stock are trading at fraction of their peak prices from past. Even companies like CIC which does nto ahve good eps can bounce back strong in the future.




@K.Haputantri wrote:?slstock, do you sense a bull-run for fundamentally strong counters.

Good observation amidst talk on policy rate cuts. If policy rates come down, yes, almost all the counters would do better. I too have to agree, because foreigners were buying in green though prices of those shares are little out of reach for many local retailers (they favour low priced stocks) for the very good reason that those shares are still under-priced.

Some banking counters need to correct. NDB @171 is risky. The 61 trades will regret what they did!!

JKH is not worth 250.... o.w. why would Ajith G sell at 190 levels? Razz

COMB also needs to correct... @116 it's too risky. SAMP market cap is 36B whilst COMB is 92B --> in that gap (92-36) you can fit HNB Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

That gap can include (NTB + SEYB) * 4 ........ that is only the gap!



Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum