Lets me put this argument!
When we consider
1. GREG.W3 vs W6, and also
2. CLPL.W13 vs W14
These both couples have one year different in time on both cut of dates / expiry dates between W3-W6 & between W13 -W14.
So, probably ...
what will happen to GREG.W3 [in 9 months time] decide fate of W6.
Similarly what will happen of CLPL.W13 [in 15 months] probably decide the fate of W14.
if GREG & CLPL performance itself didn't rise share prices to these level .... i.e.
If the share prices of GREG.N & CLPL.N doesn't reach at least close to Rs. 36/= by Feb 2014 & Rs. 118/= by Aug 2015 [at the conversion], conversion may not be successful,
unless [then the possibilities are];
a. any individual or a company get in to agreement to buy; or
b. GREG & CLPL decide to change the rate of conversion ...... ???
c. GREG & CLPL decide to extend the date of conversion...???
e. GREG & CLPL decide to offer of some other benefits for the warrant holders......???
if these warrant fails what is the fate of any future - warrant of these companies..... ????
So who will be gambling...... either
1. traders-share holders.
2. the GERG & CLPL companies or
3. any other "BIG living things" who just manipulate the market
although my aim is not to promote/demote these W or N shares.... while explaining or analyzing the these scenarios..... it might be happening...!!!
Good to wait n see but I expect or predict ......at least at the last minutes some body will get into action to make this conversion/situation successful ...at least up to some extend to avoid total failure ......
Does this mean opportunity to lose or win....???