FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» US dollar trading lower, euro near new high
by target1 Today at 1:38 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 1:23 pm

» LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC (LDEV.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Today at 11:59 am

» ???? අප්‍රේල් 16 ???? මේ දින 3 කෙටි සතියත් කොළපාටින් අවසන් වුනා
by Wickyz Today at 11:20 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Wickyz Today at 11:19 am

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 4:12 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Dilip Yesterday at 11:55 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by ronstyn53 Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:22 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by abey Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:07 pm

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by invest thinker Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:46 pm

» Lanka Walltile PLC Investment Case
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:55 am

» Which is the best at current market condition ? ( At least 30% within 30 Days)
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:39 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:03 pm

» Big opportunity in Kegalle Plantations
by EquityChamp Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:58 pm

» විජේදාසගේ... voice cut ප්‍රතිඵල
by nigma Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:59 am

» If you buy a stock that’s not going up in price, you won’t make any money. STOCK market for beginners
by dayandacool Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:31 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by vikiperera Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:17 am

» VPEL VPEL VPEL
by invest thinker Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:23 am

» Thoughts on SINS
by Swissinvest Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:04 am

» VFIN / VPEL / PABC - Share SPLIT or VTWO ?
by WealthKing Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:33 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » ABANS & AFSL Dividend

ABANS & AFSL Dividend

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 1:02 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Friends how about AFSL & ABANS @ Current prices - Presume they may declare a healthy DVEDIENT Soon ..

Any body have any information about expected hefty dividends



Last edited by sanju351 on Mon May 06, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

2ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 1:33 pm

Arena


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
ABAN is one of the greatest share.

AFSL is not attractive at this level. but i bough some rather a considerable quantity. Very less No. of shares available in the mkt

3ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 1:46 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Arena wrote:ABAN is one of the greatest share.

AFSL is not attractive at this level. but i bough some rather a considerable quantity. Very less No. of shares available in the mkt

Thanks - AFSL Strong Buying is at 37 levls herad about a heafty dividends because less % is in the hands of Public-Broking Firm TKS says may be LKR 4-5 Dividend is expected this week

4ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:01 pm

stocks hunter


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
just go through this link - http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t27950-why-aban-is-still-trading-present-levels

5ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:23 pm

Jana1


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sanju351 wrote:
@Arena wrote:ABAN is one of the greatest share.

AFSL is not attractive at this level. but i bough some rather a considerable quantity. Very less No. of shares available in the mkt

Thanks - AFSL Strong Buying is at 37 levls herad about a heafty dividends because less % is in the hands of Public-Broking Firm TKS says may be LKR 4-5 Dividend is expected this week

If you heard from them u keep with urself.

6ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:29 pm

salt

salt
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
this dividend is unlikely

7ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:34 pm

balapas


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@salt wrote:this dividend is unlikely

Correct this pure speculation.

8ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:37 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Jana1 wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:
@Arena wrote:ABAN is one of the greatest share.

AFSL is not attractive at this level. but i bough some rather a considerable quantity. Very less No. of shares available in the mkt

Thanks - AFSL Strong Buying is at 37 levls herad about a heafty dividends because less % is in the hands of Public-Broking Firm TKS says may be LKR 4-5 Dividend is expected this week

If you heard from them u keep with urself.

If you dont want to here it dont look at the post - not only you others can also express there viwes and can share what they here

9ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
Okay now this is bordering a promotion.

AFSL earning is less than Rs 1 for 9 month.

How can they pay Rs 4-5 dividend. So last quarter earning has to be Rs 7-8 to pay such a dividend.

10ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:39 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@balapas wrote:
@salt wrote:this dividend is unlikely

Correct this pure speculation.

My dear in every stock market - it is there speculation is there - some times it comes true some times false you have your own mind to see and manage your PF

11ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:41 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@slstock wrote:Okay now this is bordering a promotion.

AFSL earning is less than Rs 1 for 9 month.

How can they pay Rs 4-5 dividend. So last quarter earning has to be Rs 7-8 to pay such a dividend.


ABANS & AFSL - Is going for a re valuation of their assets and some of the properties to be sold

12ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:44 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
Sanju351 branded as a well known promoter on behalf of his bosses.
Wait in few hours time may be days, he will come with stories related to BLUE,GREG, bla bla.
Shame to have these type of donk**s in this forum.
I wonder why our members posting comments to is thread, leave him alone and he will vanish from this forum.

13ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:55 pm

balapas


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@sanju351 wrote:
@balapas wrote:
@salt wrote:this dividend is unlikely

Correct this pure speculation.

My dear in every stock market - it is there speculation is there - some times it comes true some times false you have your own mind to see and manage your PF

So you accept you are lying saying they will pay a rs3-4 dividend and TKS said it. I think this is a serious violation of forum rules.

14ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 2:58 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:Sanju351 branded as a well known promoter on behalf of his bosses.
Wait in few hours time may be days, he will come with stories related to BLUE,GREG, bla bla.
Shame to have these type of donk**s in this forum.
I wonder why our members posting comments to is thread, leave him alone and he will vanish from this forum.

You bulls have your own agenda and working for you but we are not like you ?
We may be wrong but are you perfect ?
All what you have said was 100% happen ?

You think you are the man abut some say you are a bila bull

15ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 3:00 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@balapas wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:
@balapas wrote:
@salt wrote:this dividend is unlikely

Correct this pure speculation.

My dear in every stock market - it is there speculation is there - some times it comes true some times false you have your own mind to see and manage your PF

So you accept you are lying saying they will pay a rs3-4 dividend and TKS said it. I think this is a serious violation of forum rules.

Boss I have not said it as a fact i said this is what we heard - Do you all think a live market will be there without speculation and manipulation - No boss you like it or not these things are part and parcel of stocks ..

16ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@sanju351 wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:Sanju351 branded as a well known promoter on behalf of his bosses.
Wait in few hours time may be days, he will come with stories related to BLUE,GREG, bla bla.
Shame to have these type of donk**s in this forum.
I wonder why our members posting comments to is thread, leave him alone and he will vanish from this forum.

You bulls have your own agenda and working for you but we are not like you ?
We may be wrong but are you perfect ?
All what you have said was 100% happen ?

You think you are the man abut some say you are a bila bull

Yes we got our own agenda, true which is unmask the rascals who are using our forum for their own benefit.
Shame to comment on your threads.
Moderators are too lineant with the promoters like you.

17ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 3:09 pm

Jana1


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ slstock,

If u r honorable to this forum get other people opinion and band this guy. I extend my full support..

18ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 3:13 pm

balapas


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Jana1 wrote:@ slstock,

If u r honorable to this forum get other people opinion and band this guy. I extend my full support..

I second it. Rather than argue or teach an idiot who can not be rectified, best thing to do is take action.

19ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 3:18 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@sanju351 wrote:
@balapas wrote:
@sanju351 wrote:
@balapas wrote:
@salt wrote:this dividend is unlikely

Correct this pure speculation.

My dear in every stock market - it is there speculation is there - some times it comes true some times false you have your own mind to see and manage your PF

So you accept you are lying saying they will pay a rs3-4 dividend and TKS said it. I think this is a serious violation of forum rules.

Boss I have not said it as a fact i said this is what we heard - Do you all think a live market will be there without speculation and manipulation - No boss you like it or not these things are part and parcel of stocks ..

These days pigs hear lot of things when the slaughtering times come...

Dont tell us the stories, keep it to yourself.. If u gain its ur gain, if we loss buying ur roumer, u dont compensate us as the generosity u show us giving the news rite? So save our time and yours..

Just dont bombard the forum with incredible hype.. U failed with crap and now try a different method with fundamentals.. That's too much.

20ABANS & AFSL Dividend Empty Re: ABANS & AFSL Dividend Mon May 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics


Jana1

I do not like the way you put the "If you are honourable" and attributed it to me. Whether I am honorable or not is for others to judge over my history of nearly 2.5 years and not over a single post someone else make .

I already said this is bordering a promotion and gave reasons also. Any new comer will see that.

Everyone to know

We like to allow freedomn of speech as possible until people abuse and over step. Also note speculation cannot be totally eradicated as it is something that is needed to even lift a fundamental. Whether a speculative statement is true or false can be only judged after the mentioned period has expired.

By this week if AFSL does not give a dividend of Rs 4-5 Sanju would have lied. If he keep saying many thing that does not come true , forum member will know his colours .


Sanju if your predication does nto come true you will be in trouble. I repeated asked you to be careful with what you say. If you are unsure do not make statement as such as member will brand you a promoter. Then we will have no option but to ban you .


Let give Sanju chance to see whether his statement come true.


Also in the meantime the forum member have a right to directly confront posters whom you think are promoting so the truth comes out in public.

Do not always blame the Admin team for everything. You have a duty to this forum too to expose if needed.





@Jana1 wrote:@ slstock,

If u r honorable to this forum get other people opinion and band this guy. I extend my full support..

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum