Some of my shares have appreciated with the run. At the same time some have declared dividends.Some have the potential for dividend in the next couple of weeks. I might lose the capital gain if I wait for the dividend. So my worry is whether to wait for the dividend and exit or exit with the capital gain???
What are your policy???? Is there a normal practice for such a situation???
Last edited by sriranga on Fri May 10, 2013 2:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : grammer mistake, new addition)