FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by EPS Yesterday at 11:02 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by Hairoos Yesterday at 10:06 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)
by Good bad Yesterday at 8:29 pm

» Directors' Dealings 14/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 6:59 pm

» TOP 10 Dividend Stocks
by lakmin Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Captain Yesterday at 5:37 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today - 14/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 5:19 pm

» LANKA IOC PLC (LIOC.N0000)
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 3:37 pm

» Losing GSP+: Petty political revenge or Sri Lanka's economy?
by RajapaksaDON Yesterday at 1:48 pm

» HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC
by Eranx Yesterday at 12:24 pm

» ජිනීවා චන්දෙන් පසු හෙට මොකක් වෙයි ද ?
by samaritan Yesterday at 12:22 pm

» BUKI price comeing down
by Zahara khan Yesterday at 10:36 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by arunaupendra Yesterday at 9:21 am

» Understanding inflation and share prices.
by dayandacool Yesterday at 6:53 am

» Stocks rose across Asian Markets after China & US agree to push forward trade, investment ties
by Wickyz Yesterday at 1:51 am

» Adani's entry followed by Indian CEOs discussion with Minister ANC
by Wickyz Yesterday at 1:30 am

» E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000)
by Saman12 Yesterday at 12:08 am

» CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC (CTBL.N0000)
by SAGA Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:19 pm

» Shadow Portfolio of a leading HNWI
by madukp Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:28 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute

DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute

Submit Post

කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)

INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

chathura123

Manager - Equity Analytics
The shop at out junction made more profit than this company ?
Lol
Only 5.0 mn per annum from asphalt company ?
They are so called busienss leaders. ???
What a joke...
So many farmers developed their cultivation upto food initiatives. Like organic farming ,green houses, new innovative low cost method ....etc. these people are more respectful than these rogues.

Bakka1988

@chathura123 wrote:The shop at out junction made more profit than this company ?
Lol
Only 5.0 mn per annum from asphalt company ?
They are so called busienss leaders. ???
What a joke...
So many farmers developed their cultivation upto food initiatives. Like organic farming ,green houses, new innovative low cost method ....etc. these people are more respectful than these rogues.
But it's better than Tess,csf,semb,mull

celtic tiger

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Before sub-di  price around 380.Now .20*4500=900.
company had problem with minimum p.holding,I think they manipulated the price by sub-d and right iss-and dumped to get the minimum p.holding.
ONE STONE TWO BIRDS-smart

sahan8896

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@celtic tiger wrote:Before sub-di  price around 380.Now .20*4500=900.
company had problem with minimum p.holding,I think they manipulated the price by sub-d and right iss-and dumped to get the minimum p.holding.
Its not over.Just wait for sometime.

Teller

This is the no.1 manipulation in 2020. SEc and CSE couldnt undrstand it. After split price to be dropped to 0.06 but minimum possible BID is 0.10 cents.

Eranga87

ASPH maximizes shareholder wealth.. Laughing, someone buys ASPH @ current market price. definitely sunny, they will give the financial rewards cheers . wait for another announcement Arrow.

niru

Very careful about this company.

You can understand the actual picture when you compare 2017 Q1 and 2017 Q2 reports.
They have revalued a land and show the NAV as 941 from 77.

Later in 2018 March report they show this revalue reserve as retained earnings as 466 Millions.

So very careful.

Also note that one director holding 2/3 Or 66% of share holding. 

So you can think what’s going on...

Eranga87

@niru wrote:Very careful about this company.

You can understand the actual picture when you compare 2017 Q1 and 2017 Q2 reports.
They have revalued a land and show the NAV as 941 from 77.

Later in 2018 March report they show this revalue reserve as retained earnings as 466 Millions.

So very careful.

Also note that one director holding 2/3 Or 66% of share holding. 

So you can think what’s going on...

hi, Niru.. please read ASPH 2017/18 audited annual report with notes.

niru

Normally retained earnings means - it is not the fair value gain from the land. Please check all other company reports.

Eranga87

@niru wrote:Normally retained earnings means - it is not the fair value gain from the land. Please check all other company reports.

Hi, please try to identify the accounting treatment for that. further reading LKAS 16 & LKAS 40.

niru

@celtic tiger wrote:Before sub-di  price around 380.Now .20*4500=900.

Yes. 100% manipulation. I don’t know how the SEC approved this kind of sub-division.
The Director who having 66% share will be become millionaire by selling his shares to poor uninformed investors. Better SEC can investigate who is the seller at 20 cents.

Better guys invest in a good business.

So many companies out there in CSE with 
Attractive valuations.

Teller

Teller
People sells it 0.10 cents . Best buy should be 0.06 not above the price. Unfortunately investor can not bid it . In logically 0.10 also expensive.

Teller said is said..

Bakka1988

@Teller wrote:People sells it 0.10 cents .  Best buy should be 0.06 not above the price. Unfortunately investor can not bid it . In logically 0.10 also expensive.
10 cents is expensive to you not us . Lots of traders buy it 10 cents and sell it 20 cents. They are taking 100,% profit

Eugine Fernando

@Teller wrote:People sells it 0.10 cents .  Best buy should be 0.06 not above the price. Unfortunately investor can not bid it . In logically 0.10 also expensive.
Teller why are  you always down grading this share, there are lot of shares which are with  negative book value and make huge losses such as semb, Blue etc., but those are trading more than ASPH price, at  least ASPH as some NAV and also they make some profit. I hope those who bought this share will make a reasonable profit, we are here to make profit.

Eranga87

@Eugine Fernando wrote:
Teller why are  you always down grading this share, there are lot of shares which are with  negative book value and make huge losses such as semb, Blue etc., but those are trading more than ASPH price, at  least ASPH as some NAV and also they make some profit. I hope those who bought this share will make a reasonable profit, we are here to make profit.

I totally agree cheers with eugine fernando. you correct said. Teller, hate ASPH share even he done a video on his youtube channel. not to buy only ASPH. other videos relating positively to buy the share. I emphasized that ASPH diversify its business beyond core business activities. ASPH times to times increase their non-coating product revenue. The last nine months' financial(19/20) showed 211% increase their revenue comparing with 18/19 nine months. 
there are so many share less NAV highest market price. But, ASPH NAV 0.18. ASPH is income earning risk diversified business with its diversified business. not depend on core activities.
have continuously loss-making companies. Teller only highlighted ASPH not to buy even profit generated.

Teller

Teller
Sorry if i hurt you , but this is well planned cheating . 1:4500 split is not practical. Based on trading price , after split ASPH should be traded 0.06 but our minimum bid price in the order book is 0.10 cents. Cse/sec didnt understand this. I am againt these kind of mafia. You can refer my AINV posts . how tellers protested Adams investment. Those who believed my posts were real winners on AINV due to early exit

Teller said is said..

Eugine Fernando

@Teller wrote:Sorry if i hurt you , but this is well planned cheating . 1:4500 split is not practical. Based on trading price , after split ASPH should  be traded 0.06 but our minimum bid price in the order book is 0.10 cents. Cse/sec didnt understand this. I am againt these kind of mafia. You can refer my AINV posts . how tellers protested Adams investment. Those who believed my posts were real winners on AINV due to early exit
But to me in Sri Lankan stock market 90% shares are manipulated time to time. so we can't take only ASPH as manipulated. we have to go with this market.

xhunter

xhunter
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@Teller wrote:Sorry if i hurt you , but this is well planned cheating . 1:4500 split is not practical. Based on trading price , after split ASPH should  be traded 0.06 but our minimum bid price in the order book is 0.10 cents. Cse/sec didnt understand this. I am againt these kind of mafia. You can refer my AINV posts . how tellers protested Adams investment. Those who believed my posts were real winners on AINV due to early exit
But to me in Sri Lankan stock market 90% shares are manipulated time to time. so we can't take only ASPH as manipulated. we have to go with this market.
That is how you see this. so called manipulation and this one is clearly different. as @Teller said , this is pure cheating. if you see other manipulations, it is a process and execution even can go wrong and they put resources to execute the process. here there is no process, no resources,no risk , just split it and next day 6 cents become 10 cents. cant you see the difference?

Teller

Teller
@xhunter, i am not comparing AINV and ASPH. What i wanted to tell you that AINV also had this kind of cunning strategies and now dissappeared. What my logic is for ASPH , its a cunning decision. Basically after a split , a share refers its last trading price not based on its asset value . If we calculate refer to trading price it should be 0.06 not 0.10 . Its look like ASPH forcely set the market price high and poor SEC CSE couldnt unserstand it . Now its crystal clear after ahnouncement of right issue . Just think ASPH.R000 will be traded also 0.10 cents. Its a joke . Here agenda is very clear . By doing 4500 for 1 split ,what they have done the back ground of right issue .what My concern here , any investor should have the freedom to bid in the order book . Instead of 0.06 purposely they manipulated the share price to 0.10 cents. Thats a cheat and not ethical.

Teller said is said..

Eugine Fernando

@xhunter wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
That is how you see this. so called manipulation and this one is clearly different. as @Teller said , this is pure cheating. if you see other manipulations, it is a process and execution even can go wrong and they put resources to execute the process. here there is no process, no resources,no risk , just split it and next day 6 cents become 10 cents. cant you see the difference?
My question is as you said  if the Company is cheating why  cse has given their approval for the division? but  the way I looked on this share was based on NAV (=/19) even after the Sub division is more than the asking price., so you can't say its value as Teller says =/06.  This is my personal view. GL

xhunter

xhunter
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@xhunter wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
My question is as you said  if the Company is cheating why  cse has given their approval for the division? but  the way I looked on this share was based on NAV (=/19) even after the Sub division is more than the asking price., so you can't say its value as Teller says =/06.  This is my personal view. GL
0.06 is the price , not the value. we all are talking about price here.so 0.06 is the price per share decided by the market  based on demand(value might be higher or lower). so value calculation based on any technique are out of the equation here.

Inthikahb M Wazeer likes this post

Eranga87

@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@xhunter wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
Teller, you have no concrete evidence to prove ASPH is manipulation one. ASPH has the highest NAV per share. you are like a parrot repeating the same thing. and you make a special youtube video creating bad image to ASPH. in your LLUB video, you highly recommend buying LLUB at Rs.58 even NAV Rs.17.40.
as an example, assume that after splitting ASPH price 0.14 (based on market price), teller , tell me, how much biding price?? you and everyone know, biding minimum price 0.10. ASPH didn't pre-planned after split price 0.6. the last price was determined by demand and supply. no any ASPH hidden activities as you wish. Razz

sahan8896

According to teller shares is only valued below NAV.lol

Bakka1988

Teller couldn't buy asph earlier. So he is having a jealousy. Asph given 50% profit to every one .

Teller

Teller
gents,still you are not understanding what im telling to you

Teller said is said..

NoobTrader likes this post

chathura123

@ BAKKA
MARK MY WORDS .THIS COMPANY GAVE YOU 50% RETURN ONLY IF U SELL THIS .
OTHERWISE IN FUTURE COMPANY WILL CRASH.
RIGHTS ISSUE CANT BE SUCCCESSFUL.
BE CAREFUL.

engineer

Yes, there are two sides for this share and even I feel CSE should have questioned this share split. If not out of my head every company can simply do a share split for the value to be less than .10 cents and crash the market

ColomboCSE

normally i'm not following this kind of creepy shares. @Teller let them to experience man... no pint of talking about this. 
if they still think Rights Issue will also help.... i'm really surprised!   

Teller

Teller
හිතන්න, ස්ප්ලිට් එකට කලින් share එක විකුනුනෙ 300 ටත් අඩුවෙන්. අපි කියමු. අවුරුදු 3 ම average එක 350 කියල,
= 350/4500 = 0.0778 ශත.

ඒත් bid කරන්න පුලුවන් අඩුම මිල ශත 10.
Split එක නිසා share එක බලෙන්ම උඩට යවල. මේ split එක ,එකට 3000 වගේ නම් මම එකගයි.
Cse/SEC එකේ ඉන්නෙ මොලේ නැති හරක් ටිකක් ,එහෙම නැත්නම් හිතා මතාම හොරුන්ට උදවු කරලා.
*** Split trade wenne last trading price eka refer karala misak කොටසක වත්කම් අගය මත නෙමෙයි .
ආයෝජකයන් නිදහස තිබිය යුතුයි BID කරන්න order එකක්.

Teller said is said..

Tsukuba likes this post

mahasona2

mahasona2
@Teller wrote:හිතන්න, ස්ප්ලිට් එකට කලින් share එක විකුනුනෙ 300 ටත් අඩුවෙන්. අපි කියමු. අවුරුදු 3 ම average එක 350 කියල,
= 350/4500 = 0.0778 ශත.

ඒත් bid කරන්න පුලුවන් අඩුම මිල ශත 10.
Split එක නිසා share එක බලෙන්ම උඩට යවල.  මේ split එක ,එකට 3000 වගේ නම් මම එකගයි.
Cse/SEC එකේ ඉන්නෙ මොලේ නැති හරක් ටිකක් ,එහෙම නැත්නම් හිතා මතාම හොරුන්ට උදවු කරලා.
*** Split trade wenne last trading price eka refer karala misak කොටසක වත්කම් අගය මත නෙමෙයි .
ආයෝජකයන් නිදහස තිබිය යුතුයි BID කරන්න order එකක්.
මුස්ලිම් ආගමට ගිහින් මූ - එක්සත් අරාබි එමීර් රටෙන් සල්ලි අරන් අපේ රටේ සින්හලයන්ගෙ සමාගම් දමිල අයගේ සමාගම් ගැන බැන්කු ගැන බොරු බයක් පතුරුවලා රට - ආණ්ඩුව බන්කොලොත් කරන්න  ඒක එක පොස්ට් දානව යු ටියුබ් එකක් පටන අරන් මිනිස්සුන්ගේ විශ්වාසය දිනා ගෙන ..පස්සෙ කරන්න හදන්නේත් ඒ වගේ විනාසයක් ..සින්හලයන්ට සින්හල ආයෝජකයන් ව අතරමන් කරන්න මූ හදන්නේ ..

හොදට හොයල බලන්න මූ හොදයි හොදයි කියල කියන සමාගම් කීපයක් තියනවා

මූ ඉස්සර කිව්වා ලන්කාවේ බැන්කු සහ මූල්ය ආයතන කඩන් වැටෙනවා කියලා..
මූ රහසින් ඔරියන්ට් ෆ්යිනැන්ස සමාගම හම්බ සමාගමකට අරන දෙන්න ඩීල් දාන්න ගිහින් ජනශක්ති එකෙන් මූව බැනල එළවල තියනවා ..

ටෙලර් කියන තමන්ගේ ආගම විකුනල - රටට කෙලවන්න අපේ කොටස් වෙළදපලට කෙලවන්න එන මේ අසික්කිතයා එලවමු

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum